Sitting to pee

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
usuallylost
Trainable

Re: Sitting to pee

Unread post by usuallylost » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:02 am

I seem to be a bit different than many. I often sit to pee, and I confess that when I am a bit shrunken I tend to pee on my balls if I do not stretch my dick out a bit first. But my sitting to pee was not started for convenience or because I make a mess standing, but rather done when I wear panties. As Teensy mentioned, if I don't sit and wipe my little dick clean then I get pee stains on the panties and that is not a good look my wife tells me. So when at home, I always sit to pee when in panties and oftentimes when I am not as it just seems easier sometimes. I usually don't sit when I am not at home as I tend not to want others to see the panties I am wearing but then I have to try and put my dick down into the cotton liner in case I leak a bit. That is not always easy to do at the urinal.

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:55 am

I can’t imagine ever using a urinal again. Especially now that I’m diapered.

Pressingher
Virgin

Unread post by Pressingher » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:36 am

Could this be MDLSB? Fascinating.
Press her with hard body pressure.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:02 pm

I use panty shields to keep from dripping in my panties. I sit on a stool, pull my panties down and place my panty shied in my panties.

Pauline

usuallylost
Trainable

Unread post by usuallylost » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:10 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:02 pm
I use panty shields to keep from dripping in my panties. I sit on a stool, pull my panties down and place my panty shied in my panties.

Pauline
The thought crossed my mind, but then I would not feel the soft nylon rubbing as I walk.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:21 pm

usuallylost wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:10 pm
PANTIES wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:02 pm

Pauline
The thought crossed my mind, but then I would not feel the soft nylon rubbing as I walk.
[/quote

I completely understand, that’s an issue I don’t have.

Pauline

I forgot to tell you my MIL showed me how to put panty liners in my panties by sitting down, pulling my panties down to my knees and then putting my liner on the guesset.