It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
southbound
Player

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by southbound » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:47 pm

MustBeDenied2 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:15 pm
Some wives need to have their secrets. There are a lot of old-timers on here who have had very long, fulfilled cuckold marriages in which the wife never came clean in real time, sometimes waiting years or decades to share the full story. Can you live with that?

It’s not like you haven’t made it clear that she can play, but there can be no secrets.

Big conversation ahead. Wishing you well with it.

MBD
Agreed. Enjoy it. Encourage it even.
At some point, look at her phone with her, casually let her know how all of that still turns you on.
One day it will all end and you will miss it.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:02 pm

W, These text revelations are quite surprising and disappointing to me as well as you. Lana may not be in love with him or even want to be so with him, but you know she has a very strong weakness for him. If she re-engages with him again, there is a large chance he will strengthen his hold over her. Regardless of your huge erections while reading their text conversations, you now know your loving wife is cheating on you in those texts and is lying about her contact with Adam. If it were me, I would find it very difficult to trust her going forward. This constitutes a breach of faith. I don't think you can ever trust her in many things, especially sexual things. I'm so sorry this has come to light right on the heels of such a wonderful life event. Wishing you well in your discussions with her about all of this, when you deem it to be the right time.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 pm

W - wish you well in your discussions with Lana about the Adam situation. Probably an honest conversation with her would help, possibly after a few weeks when things have settled down a bit.
As Rascal says above, Lana has an addiction to Adam. While it is exciting now, it has the potential to fracture your marriage.

Good luck and I am sure with patience and determination it can be overcome.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:56 pm

ResponsibullCummings wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:31 pm
The fact that he was texting with her the whole time behind your back and he knows it and is also sending you all the videos and messages shows he is trying to destroy your marriage. Apparently he is in love with Lana to the point that he thinks if he breaks up the marriage he can have her. You might want to bring that to her attention and tell her that Adam tipped you off that she's been messaging with him and that although you aren't pleased she hid that fact from you that you are concerned that he is trying to cause problems in your marriage. If that information doesn't want her to break it off from him you might have bigger problems.
This is solid. She stopped messaging a few weeks ago when she went to have the baby her mind is on other things. He had shown when she stops or try to stop he turns to messaging you.

Ofcourse you just turned you face book back on when did he actually first try to message you .

Coolcalm
Experienced

Unread post by Coolcalm » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:21 pm

Come on man. This is not cuckolding; this is cheating.
This is your FAMILY. TELL HER WHAT YOU KNOW. GET THIS SHIT OUT IN THE OPEN.
She is legitimately DISRESPECTING YOU and not playing the cuckold game.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:30 pm

Coolcalm wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:21 pm
Come on man. This is not cuckolding; this is cheating.
This is your FAMILY. TELL HER WHAT YOU KNOW. GET THIS SHIT OUT IN THE OPEN.
She is legitimately DISRESPECTING YOU and not playing the cuckold game.
Give the girl a break, she's just had a baby.

Firstly Lana knows that w770 could have looked at her phone any time and seen these texts, if she was really intent on hiding this she would've changed her password or deleted everything.

Secondly, it's not like she has been sneaking off back into NY to meet with the guy.

While the situation isn't great, it's not something Lana hasn't done before with Shawn. Her hormones have been going mental and as the pregnancy has progressed I assume her sexual confidence has been pretty low. Adam has made her feel desired during an incredibly hard and confusing time.

It's clear that Lana does have an honesty problem, but like someone else mentioned sometimes wives need a little secrecy to enhance the thrill. I think w770 is correct to give this some time, now just isn't the time to bring this up. The issue (in my mind) isn't so much what Lana is doing but who she is doing it with. If this was Shawn, then I don't think this would be a problem at all.

I think there are two ways that w770 can approach this and I suppose it comes down to how much he trusts Lanas right now.
1. Bring it up, discuss it. Get Lana to cut him out of her life and they move forward. He will need to trust that she won't go running back to him when he has let his guard down again.
2. Don't mention it. Watch and wait. See if Lana will take the next steps of lying to him and sneaking off to NY to cross the line into making this an actual physical affair. At that point he will have to confront her and then open her eyes to what she is about to do to their marriage.

Either way, this guy needs to be cut out of your lives like the cancer he is. He does not have any respect for either of you and I'm willing to bet money this is a game to him. As soon as he has destroyed your marriage he will drop Lana and move on to the next conquest. His desire for her comes from the fact that he is being told he can't have her. Judging by the way he talks about her to his friends he definitely doesn't see her as a life partner.

Just my two cents

Allbright23 sunny
Prepubescent

Unread post by Allbright23 sunny » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:39 pm

Turn on or not this is a betrayal

wittol
Trainable

Unread post by wittol » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:51 am

You might take a quick look at your baby’s hospital record to check his blood type. While not infallible, comparing types among baby, mother, and putative father can sometimes disprove paternity. Of course only DNA testing would be definitive, but blood type info is usually readily available.

thinman
Virgin

Unread post by thinman » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:10 am

W - is she aware of all the abusive messages Adam has been throwing at you these past few months? If she continued with her texting with him through this period while knowing of the extent of his abusive messaging directed toward you, then she is complicit in his behavior and effectively his partner, not yours. If that is the case, I would suggest that you should have the serious talk very soon - in the next few days.

I’m so deeply sorry that you are having to confront this at a time that a couple should be filled with overwhelming joy.

parmaham55
Experienced

Unread post by parmaham55 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:57 am

w770, a few thoughts:

1. my thoughts are with you - stay strong, focus on the good, be patient.

2. my thought is don’t wait to talk to Lana - she’s clearly strong and deserves to hear your concerns - and she has been cheating beyond the 3-day rule, even if it’s only text/sext - still cheating. A good way to raise the subject is to mention that you keep hearing from Adam and he’s sent a few videos, and a screenshot of a text conversation. Ask open questions, don’t mention your peeks into her phone - see how forthcoming and honest she is.

3. you deserve your own secrets. get a paternity test. Looking back at the history of events, are you sure? Were there any visits to NY or windows of time you didn’t know about?
Checking back, you told us on 23rd June 2023 that Lana was off birth control (soon after that momentous weekend with Adam and Evan).
On 28th June, in your update you say “Adam is really trying to get her to legit cheat on me and get her pregnant”.
On 5th July : “Adam has texted her a few times since we've been out here on the west coast, insistent that she should visit him in the city when we get back home. The prospect of him getting her pregnant is a huge turn on for him. He's additionally passed on this information to Evan, who also is intrigued by the idea.”
Then there’s radio silence from Adam - looking back now, perhaps that’s suspicious?
On July 20th you tell us Lana is pregnant.

4. I know this your life - we’re all just offering thoughts and opinions! My support goes to you in whatever you choose to do, and whatever conversations you have with Lana. Could it be exciting if there were Adam assignations you didn’t know about? Could you accept a paternity check?

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:07 am

How do you feel about what she did during your date nights. These were reserved for the two of you to stay connected. But now you know Adam was controlling what she wore, making you wait for her so she could masterbate with Adam and going to the rest room during your dinner to masterbate for him also. Emotionaly was she with you during these dates or was she emotionaly with Adam. (She was thinking of Adam). She denied all sex with you but sent vids and sext with Adam. You will probably rationalize this behavier as HOT for a cuckold but it goes way past any lines you two had set. Also with Adam sending you there text messages he is exposing everything to you. What is his end game.
She has said she is in love with Shawn. Has there been any sexting between Lana and Shawn over the past few months or has that relationship fizzeled

patw3268
Virgin

Unread post by patw3268 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:12 am

w770 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:44 pm
She’s home. We had sex twice. I’m fully addicted to this. This is the play by play Lana gave me as we lay on the bed naked catching our breath.

Update: So as Lana came out of the elevator, Superman was actually in the lobby waiting for her, which was against the plan as she wanted to meet at the coffee shop. The reason behind this was that she wanted to prevent the doorman from catching onto something that he might make assumptions on, and introduce a host of problems that we don’t need. So she mouths to him, “go! Keep walking!” and gestures over to the doorman. Superman gets the hint and they both act casual as they’re walking out of the building. Anyway, as they’re walking to the coffee shop, the intensity of the rain starts to increase, so he opens his umbrella and tells her not to worry about opening hers, and instead, pulls her in close to him as they walk under one umbrella – like a couple.

At the coffee shop, they have their much needed talk. Apparently, he usually doesn’t casually date and isn’t on dating apps. To prove it to her, he let her go through his phone and she confirmed none of those apps were there. She impressed upon him the idea again that it really is okay if he does, but she really needs to know if he’s having unprotected sex. He completely understood and promises to let her know. When the conversation turned to how I don’t know about what happened yesterday, he answered with, “okay good..” and flashed her a flirty smile, and confessed something to her she didn’t necessarily expect (however a number of you absolutely nailed). He has had sex with a married woman before. 2 actually. Well, technically 1 married woman who lives in his neighborhood in California, and 1 friend on her bachelorette night. He admitted that although he wasn’t necessarily proud of it, he soon came to love the ego boost that the married woman gave him. Lana asked him if the husband and/or fiancé ever found out, and he said no. In fact, both couples are still married, the husbands having no clue what happened. So for now, we’re staying the course with the “cheating wife” angle.

During my time cleaning the kitchen, I was a bit surprised at how long I didn’t hear from her. Apparently, this was due to the rain coming down heavier by the minute, so they chose to hang out at the coffee shop longer than expected. That and when they eventually did leave, they took a longer route home as to avoid going past the pet store – where the shop owner knows and talks to me every day as I’m constantly there. And to keep suspicions at bay when they arrived home, they went in a few minutes apart to keep the eyes of the doorman off of them. Additionally, someone else that lives in the building was in the elevator at the same time, so they played it cool, and got off on his floor very non-chalantly.

But as soon as the elevator door closed behind them, they were both all over each other. That passionate sort of kissing they shared yesterday picked up exactly where it left off as he whispers to her how much he needs to feel her mouth again. So they rush over to his place, close the door behind them and just like yesterday, she gets on her knees immediately as he takes off his shirt, reaches down to take hers off as well, unclasps her bra as she strokes and kisses his giant cock again, moaning all over it as he tells her how absolutely incredible it feels.

Now a little context – one of Lana’s biggest turn-ons is swallowing a guy’s cum. In fact, in college she claims that she swallowed every load every time she hooked up with a guy, and when it comes to her and I, she’s never once avoided the opportunity to swallow other than the times I’ve cum in her pussy. So like yesterday, after only about 5 minutes, he tells her that he’s about to cum and tries to pull her off of his cock, but unlike yesterday, she takes her mouth off, strokes it with her hand and tells him how badly she wants to taste it. So she goes right back to it and no more than a minute later, he’s grunting and exploding into my wife’s mouth, which she swallows the entire load.

Superman then takes a few seconds to recover, and helps my wife up to her feet telling her that she gives the most amazing head he’s ever had – something she’s heard countless times before. I think she actually takes a lot of pride in it. At this point he grabs her by the waist and hoists her up onto the kitchen counter and rolls her sexy black panties off. He teases her at first (which she absolutely loves) and then buries his face in her pussy as she grabs her tits, arches her back and moans for him, letting him know how turned on she is. But it’s at this point, she remembers that she never texted me, so she reaches for her phone. “What are you doing?” “I need to text my husband.” 3 winky face emojis, Send, and she puts her phone down and grabs the back of his head to pull him closer. Since he never licked her pussy yesterday, I asked Lana if he's good at it, and apparently he’s amazing. And so just as quickly that she made him cum, he does the same, making her have such a strong orgasm that she squeezes his head like a vice grip with her legs that he has to pry open.

At this point, she thinks it’s about over and she’s mentally preparing to get dressed and get back home to me. Plus she had a meeting to worry about and so she tells him that she should really get going. He responds by picking her up off the counter and just holding her in his arms with her legs wrapped around his waist. “Are you sure you can’t stay?” She explains that I’m going to start wondering where she is and there are still work obligations to get to. But he repeats himself, “Are you sure?” but only this time, he lowers her slightly as she realizes what’s happening – he’s hard again and lowering her onto his cock. She starts gasping and moaning as the head of his cock starts to penetrate her pussy. At this point he's staring her right in the eyes while he eases her down onto his bare cock. It must be a part of his routine when having sex given his massive size, but after he was fully inside my wife’s now throbbing pussy, he just rested her there for a minute before lifting her back up, and then back down, again and again until he can sense that she’s close to having another orgasm. But just as she’s about to cum, he stops, plants a kiss on her lips, carries her to his bedroom and tosses her onto his bed.

This next part requires some context and it’s a bit humiliating. But Lana really only lets me have sex with her in the missionary position. She says that it’s because it’s the most intimate position and she feels the closest to me doing it like this. Also, I forgot to mention a part of the conversation at the coffee shop in which she told Superman that her and I had sex last night while his cum was still in her pussy. “Did he notice?” “No, he just thought I was really wet.” Anyway, positions himself on top of her as she’s laying on his bed, legs spread, ready to take him when he asks, “is this how your husband fucked you last night?” while he guides his much bigger cock into my wife. She nodded yes and he started to thrust. Then he did something that truly turns me on unexpectedly. He started thrusting incredibly slowly, continuously asking her if that was how I fucked her. He then braces his elbows on the bed so that his chest is resting on hers and kisses her passionately. That son of a bitch wasn’t just fucking her. He was making love to my wife. Slow and sweet, he made love to her in the one position her and I do it in. Then, a few minutes later he asks her, “Does he make you cum?” “No.” “Say it again. Does he make you cum?” “No!” “Say it again. Does he makes you cum???” “No, he doesn’t make me cum!” He then starts thrusting more violently and before she knew it, she was digging her nails into his back, squeezing his waist with her legs, and shaking uncontrollably telling him repeatedly that she’s cumming. Her orgasm spurred him onto having his own and he let out a deep grunt, and like yesterday, cums in her married pussy without any forewarning. They stay in this position for a minute, kissing for a bit before he rolled off her, laid back onto his bed, and watched her get dressed. He told her she was the sexiest woman he’s ever met, walks her to the door and gives her a little playful spank as she leaves his place.

The reclaiming was a lot like yesterday, except this time, I could feel that she was noticeably stretched out. I didn’t last more than a minute for each round, and as we’re laying there in bed and she’s giving me the entire story, I’m stroking my dick using the mix of my wife’s pussy juices, my cum and his cum as a sort of lubricant. Oh and she emailed work, and cancelled her meeting.
Hottest post I’ve ever read.

US31
Virgin

Unread post by US31 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:40 am

W, I've got to ask, did Shawn ever get you to suck his dick? I might have missed it, but it sounded imminent!

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:15 am

Hello all,

There were a lot of posts in the last 24 hours so it'll be hard to directly respond to each, but I'll try my best to aggregate the most common questions and points made.

- Addressing paternity. I'm not worried at all about it considering how the baby looks exactly like me, even the nurses were shocked at how similar we looked. Of course, I understand the need to be sure, so I'm not ruling out a DNA test later down the road, but I'm honestly not worried about that at all.
- I saw a few questions about Shawn and where things stand with him. He and I are on good terms although the frequency of the times we speak has dwindled as he understood that we were moving into the baby phase of our lives.
- In regards to her face being in any videos sent to Adam - she was actually really good about not sending anything to him with her face. Maybe at the most, I saw a few videos of her face from just below the eyes and down when she would send videos of her putting her fingers in her mouth after she played with her pussy for him.
- No, Lana does not know that Adam has been sending me messages lately.

Update: So I spent the night going through her phone and sending myself as much of her conversation with Alex as I could and reading it over. It was a lot of what I had already discovered. They sexted quite often, a lot of it after I thought communication had ended. He would demand she strip for him, play with her pussy with her fingers and toy, suck on her toy after it had been inside of her, tell him how much she loves his cock, etc. He would send her videos of him stroking himself off, cumming on his abs, moaning her name, etc. Like I mentioned yesterday, apart from the overt sexual acts she would send him, he also demanded that she send him videos of doing random every day things either completely naked or in her panties such as brushing her teeth, brushing her hair, making breakfast, etc. I also noted that one night a few months ago, we spent the night on the couch watching a movie, and she was only wearing a pair of panties. It was out of the ordinary, but I just took it as her wanting to be a bit wild and fun. It turns out that it was for Adam as he wanted that sense of control, as he was the one that picked out the pair of panties she wore. "Those pink silky ones are my favorite. Put those on." I even remember that night, trying to initiate some intimacy, to which she denied me. You guessed it, because Adam told her to. Later on that night, they got each other off, each of them making the other cum multiple times. "Your cuck husband has no clue how much of a slut you are for me, huh?" "No..." "Good. Lets keep it that way."

So the question is how I mention it to Lana. I saw posts on bringing it up sooner rather than later and others saying to give her time. I'm of the mind that i should wait for a bit and observe how things go. I want to see if they eventually make plans to meet up and start a true affair or not and at what point Lana ever mentions any of this to me. I saw posts about how wives need to have secrets and I'm hoping that this is the case, but that she won't let it go beyond what might be a point of no return. I believe she won't let it go that far as we have a baby now, but I've never seen anyone with this sort of control over her like he does.

The last message between them was Lana telling him that she needs to stop their fling as she has to focus on the baby and being a good mom now. This was about 2 weeks before the delivery date. He tells her that he can't wait to hear from her again, but she never responded to that.

So honestly, this all hurts a bit as I'm feeling like I was truly cucked, and not in a preplanned way like Lana and I have done in the past. With Shawn, it was different as Lana and I were on the same page and he was the one left in the dark, for a time at least. But now, I feel like I'm the one left in the dark, and some younger guy really is having his way with my wife without me knowing. All of the feelings that were engineered last year are all real this time - humiliation, emasculation, betrayal, etc.

Thank you for your posts and advice. In a strange way, even though it's been conflicting advice, I can see myself agreeing with almost all of the posts.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:17 am

US31 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:40 am
W, I've got to ask, did Shawn ever get you to suck his dick? I might have missed it, but it sounded imminent!
I just saw your post after I posted so I figured I'd respond. No, I never put him in my mouth but I did stroke him a little during the times his cock slipped out of Lana and I put him back in. Before I slid his manhood back in her, I would stroke him and guide the head of his cock slowly back into her pussy. It was a fun time.

parmaham55
Experienced

Unread post by parmaham55 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:29 am

I just saw your post after I posted so I figured I'd respond. No, I never put him in my mouth but I did stroke him a little during the times his cock slipped out of Lana and I put him back in. Before I slid his manhood back in her, I would stroke him and guide the head of his cock slowly back into her pussy. It was a fun time.
To me, that's how cuck fun should be. All this stuff with Adam is too far over the line and Lana needs a good talking to. Good luck! I know some get off on big secrets but this seems too big.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:09 am

W this is all super hard I am sure. I also no because i am like you that it is exciting too and that is fucked up. I don't think it is the right choice to wait and see how it unfolds, but I know if I was in your shoes that would be the route I took because my desires would over take me and how would you ever get this close to your most desired turned on then this. I know it is hard but you need to fight those urges and talk to her. Maybe just start with Adam just started messaging you again out of the blue that might be enough for her to come clean.

I think we still are all curious you say they have been talking for a while since right after she "stopped" last summer that would mean they were in communication through out her going to see Shawn and when Shawn came here is there any conversations about that ?

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:13 am

I’m in the “wait and see” camp as well. Although I have a feeling that Adam might go and spill the beans about you knowing if she continues to ignore his texts.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:34 am

Wifesharing wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:09 am
W this is all super hard I am sure. I also no because i am like you that it is exciting too and that is fucked up. I don't think it is the right choice to wait and see how it unfolds, but I know if I was in your shoes that would be the route I took because my desires would over take me and how would you ever get this close to your most desired turned on then this. I know it is hard but you need to fight those urges and talk to her. Maybe just start with Adam just started messaging you again out of the blue that might be enough for her to come clean.

I think we still are all curious you say they have been talking for a while since right after she "stopped" last summer that would mean they were in communication through out her going to see Shawn and when Shawn came here is there any conversations about that ?
So I was curious about that as well, and I looked at the dates of their messaging and it looks like there wasn't much talking with her and Adam while she was with Shawn. She seems to be able to really focus on one guy at a time.

It's interesting that you note the difficulties of the situation because, I'm almost ashamed to say, but as hurtful as reading the texts and watching the videos have been, it's hard to deny that I haven't been turned on by it. So after getting myself off a few times to it, I went back to reading the conversation. The split mind of the cuckold.
tojanman wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:13 am
I’m in the “wait and see” camp as well. Although I have a feeling that Adam might go and spill the beans about you knowing if she continues to ignore his texts.
The wait and see part of me is more about trying to see how Lana is dealing with the birth of the baby and the recovery process. She always seems overwhelmed so I really want to prevent putting more on her plate at the moment.

In terms of communication, he has respected her wishes to break off communication so far as the last message from him has been a few weeks. And the only reason why I reinstalled FB on my phone was because a friend of mine told me that I should look at some post on our community FB page, and she wanted to know what I thought of it. But now without a way for him to taunt me, I also wonder if he'll reach out to Lana now.

starshapedmark
Virgin

Unread post by starshapedmark » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:55 am

Hey W, I've been following your journey for a while, this is the first time I've felt compelled to write.

For what it is worth this is along the lines I how I was thinking it could be brought up with Lana when you have a brief bit of space. Maybe while the MIL is around to take care of the new baby? Letting her know it is important to you to talk about Adam and his behaviour but also letting her choose when to have the conversation if she just isn't feeling up for it just yet.

Something like:
"I know we have had difficulty talking about Adam since he got possessive but I wanted to let you know about his recent behaviour with me. A couple of weeks ago I installed FB again and he started messaging me on it right away. The things he has said have made me feel ...[briefly explain your feelings and worries about him]... and I need to talk to you about what he has said at some point. I know it is a very busy time right now so a proper discussion can wait for a while but when you are ready I would really appreciate a talk to work though some of these intense emotions that come up around him and his behaviour."

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:26 am

starshapedmark wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:55 am
Hey W, I've been following your journey for a while, this is the first time I've felt compelled to write.

For what it is worth this is along the lines I how I was thinking it could be brought up with Lana when you have a brief bit of space. Maybe while the MIL is around to take care of the new baby? Letting her know it is important to you to talk about Adam and his behaviour but also letting her choose when to have the conversation if she just isn't feeling up for it just yet.

Something like:
"I know we have had difficulty talking about Adam since he got possessive but I wanted to let you know about he recent behaviour with me. A couple of weeks ago I installed FB again and he started messaging me on it right away. The things he has said have made me feel ...[briefly explain your feelings and worries about him]... and I need to talk to you about what he has said at some point. I know it is a very busy time right now so it can wait for a while but when you are ready can we please talk about it as I need your help to work though some of these intense emotions that come up around him and his behaviour."
I completely understand where you're coming from and I think I'll use a lot of what you suggested when I eventually have that talk with Lana. But even when her mom is taking care of the baby, Lana seems entirely overwhelmed with everything so I really don't want to add something else for her to stress out about. I know there will come a time when things settle a bit, and when that comes, I'll bring it up. The exception would be if Adam and her start talking again and I get the sense that they're going to do something physically behind my back.

I came across a few interesting things in their conversation earlier today that I thought I'd share:

- Apparently there were videos of Lana with her face exposed such as videos of Adam cumming all over her face, and also one of her on her knees worshipping both his and Evan's cocks at the same time. He mentioned how those were some of his favorites but how he doesn't have them anymore ever since she made him delete them.
- Another thing I didn't know - he sent a picture of a small leather whip with the caption "hey look what I found!" Apparently she would go wild while he spanked and lightly whipped her ass with it as he was taking her from behind. For as long as I've known her, she's always been against things like that and she had never mentioned anything about a whip or anything of the sort.
- He tried to convince her to get a tattoo for him but she refused, saying that she's always been too scared to get one.

I will admit that it has been a bit strange having this time off. With Lana's mom watching the baby as much as she has been plus work allowing me the week off, it's hard to be with my thoughts, especially with the Adam stuff. I've never been great when it comes to settings in which I have free time as I'm typically always moving or doing something.

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:33 am

I understand not wanting to bring this up to Lana while she’s feeling overwhelmed with motherhood. But I do think you need to bring it up before things really start up again. And remember that you had a good reason for getting suspicious: Adam sent you that screenshot. He betrayed her trust, you didn’t.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:55 am

Earilier I said Adam gives me psycho vibes but that was before finding out that your wife has been sexting him this entire time.

This definitely changes the calculus. With Shawn you've gotten that buddy vibe which is all nice and fine. But I'm guessing there is a huge part of you that's been there and done that and you're looking at the Adam "rough, forced bull" energy and man is it tempting. The masochism high of cuckolding is very real. You want to feel the pain. You want him to give it to you. Shawn is almost TOO nice. I get it.

No advice. Never been in any situation remotely similar. Good luck.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:20 am

vicg wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:33 am
I understand not wanting to bring this up to Lana while she’s feeling overwhelmed with motherhood. But I do think you need to bring it up before things really start up again. And remember that you had a good reason for getting suspicious: Adam sent you that screenshot. He betrayed her trust, you didn’t.
It's a good point, and I took his sending me that screenshot of their conversation as a sort of desperation move as he had sent me so many messages without any response. Probably a hail mary on his part and in a way, it sort of worked as it's gotten me in a mental spiral and he must've noticed that I likely have deleted FB from my phone at this point.

I can also see the importance of speaking with her about things before things may start up again, and while I agree, I do think I have some time as she's deep into the recovery and mothering process, and also plans on breastfeeding for as long as possible, so I feel like she won't be even thinking of Adam related things for a while. However, I can be and have been wrong so many times in this lifestyle so I will be on guard.

I continue to pour over the conversation between Alex and Lana and some new things:
-The only sexual activity that Lana and I have had in the past few months has been a blowjob she gave me about a month ago. Well, unsurprisingly, that coincided with Adam saying, "Fine, suck on his little dick tonight. Just think about how much bigger I am when you do it though." He then sent her a picture of his cock, which admittingly is magnitudes bigger and thicker than mine. Like I said, humiliation. But as is the life of a cuckold, I can't help but be turned on by it.
- I saw a video in which he focused his phone on his cock as it came in her pussy. As he was about to pull out, she grabs him and pulls him in tighter, telling him to stay inside of her. The message that followed that clip was him asking her,
"do you remember this one? when you told me to stay inside of you until I was hard again?"
"I do!"
"We must've fucked 10 times that day."
"Yeah you went so hard on me that I couldn't have sex with W for a long time after that!"
"Really? Even with his tiny dick?"
"Yes! I was sore for days after that! I still don't think I've been the same since! You completely ruined sex with W for me!"
"Lol, my pussy now."
"It really is."
"Behold, the Cuck Maker!" He sent a picture of his hard cock with that message.

I don't know why, but when I read that, it was a big gut punch. Even though it wasn't necessarily anything new in terms of the things being said, it really did just make me feel completely humiliated reading it in a way that I hadn't felt before.
Dream Weaver wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:55 am
Earilier I said Adam gives me psycho vibes but that was before finding out that your wife has been sexting him this entire time.

This definitely changes the calculus. With Shawn you've gotten that buddy vibe which is all nice and fine. But I'm guessing there is a huge part of you that's been there and done that and you're looking at the Adam "rough, forced bull" energy and man is it tempting. The masochism high of cuckolding is very real. You want to feel the pain. You want him to give it to you. Shawn is almost TOO nice. I get it.

No advice. Never been in any situation remotely similar. Good luck.
You could be right, and I'm trying to fight the fact that as hard as it is reading through their conversation and watching the videos, it's still turning me on. It reminds me of when I first started realizing that I was intrigued by cuckold related things, and confused by why I was getting an erection whenever I thought of girlfriends cheating on me. So after reading the hurtful messages between Lana and Alex and feeling that gut punch feeling, I'm still having the desire to stroke off over it.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:25 am

Who is Alex ?