Cuckold fantasies realized

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
joel68
2 Bit Whore

Re: Cuckold fantasies realized

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:47 pm

Sorry, I must have missed it. Probably just glossed over that particular sentence.

Thxs for clearing this up.

proudhusb217
Virgin

Unread post by proudhusb217 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:31 am

subtoall wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:51 pm
collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:00 am
Or, she could once again just be testing me, seeing if I will completely abandon these desires in the interest of our relationship and prioritize us completely, knowing that eventually she may want to get back together with Carlos or someone else later on.
If she is testing you, this kind of deceitfulness on her part is not conducive to a healthy relationship, and she appears to have done this before with you so you may be right. You guys are young, so it's somewhat understandable that this kind of behavior is happening but this tendancy of hers does not reflect well on her IMO.

Honest communications from both of you is needed if you want to avoid future disasters as a couple. You already had a disaster around this kind of stuff last year. I fear you're not ready for marriage and children if you can't both figure out how to be honest with each other.
This!

One of these days you're going to get tired of being tested and wondering if you're going to flunk and she leave you again without warning.

You're young. Be yourself. I know from personal experience that it's bad to get married while still in college.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:21 am

Time is your friend here. Take your time and show your love and support. Of course she is allowed to ask for a break in the cuckolding activity, as are you. And just like you would like her to accommodate your requests, you should accommodate hers.

At the same time, you are still the same person, and so is she. Your desires over the long term will not change. Her ability to enjoy participating, and her desires, are the unknowns here. Will this be a short-term break? A long-term break? Or permanent? Time will tell.

But again, sitting here from my perspective (and I believe just about everybody on this site who has this kink), your desires will not change over time.

And I also speak from experience, that getting married while in college is not a high-percentage success play. Again, time is your friend.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:03 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:00 am

Only time will tell, but as you say, I am going along with her desires here. She wants me to commit to us and set these fantasies aside. I am going to do everything I can to comply with that wish.
Yes, this is the best way to put it: set the fantasies aside. Just go forward without implementing them. You have had a great run in the last year, with some incredibly hot moments to remember.

It would be great if from time to time you could tell us how things are going - even the vanilla moments such as getting engaged, getting that job, getting married. Just a one-liner post is fine.

And, if Jess does get tempted back again - like when she suggests that Carlos should be your best man LOL - well you know you have an appreciative audience here to share that with.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:58 am

I do question Jess's urgency to get married so young. It makes sense if she's coming at it from a traditional Christian perspective, but like.. isn't that clearly not who she is? You can't change your nature by throwing a wedding certificate at it.

Regardless, if she is interested in having a monogamous relationship with you, I think you gotta do your best to fulfill those wishes. Sex is just not the most important thing in the universe and as others have pointed out, you know she at least has it in her to make your wildest fantasies come true.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:27 pm

CCT - Perhaps the approach to take with Jess's request for you to make a decision is quite simple. In that you will stop desiring to have her be a HGF or HW (come what may) as long as it's understood that should she ever at anytime desire to go back to being one then she can do so. And importantly you never make mention of it again no matter how difficult that might be.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:11 pm

slenderfish wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:21 am
Time is your friend here. Take your time and show your love and support. Of course she is allowed to ask for a break in the cuckolding activity, as are you. And just like you would like her to accommodate your requests, you should accommodate hers.

At the same time, you are still the same person, and so is she. Your desires over the long term will not change. Her ability to enjoy participating, and her desires, are the unknowns here. Will this be a short-term break? A long-term break? Or permanent? Time will tell.

But again, sitting here from my perspective (and I believe just about everybody on this site who has this kink), your desires will not change over time.

And I also speak from experience, that getting married while in college is not a high-percentage success play. Again, time is your friend.
Wisdom indeed...

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:47 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:29 pm
She may honestly think she can transform herself into a traditional, vanilla, monogamous wife, but she’s just kidding herself. If you love her, then marry her, and don’t raise the subject of being a cuckold until she does. I’d be willing to bet that, down the road, she’ll want some variety on her own. I suggest that you go along with the idea, then let her lead the way.
My thoughts exactly

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:46 pm

Todd, a whole lot of good advice from those of us who have followed your thread.

I hope you return and read all of the advice. Then make the best decision for you going forward.

Just remember what occurred when you tried to invite Carlos back to your apartment and her reaction. I agree that you should play it cool and see what happens. If she wants to close this chapter, then let her. You will always have the memories.

A lot of guys on here have envied you and what you have experienced. Some have just lived vicariously through you. It was a helluva ride once you guys got back together and you explained it all to her. So enjoy the memories.

Throughout this whole thing she has been full of surprises. So you never know what will happen. Good luck!

germancuck-1
Experienced

Unread post by germancuck-1 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:30 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:06 am
There has been a rather significant development over the weekend, I guess actually starting on Wednesday with Carlos.

Apparently Jess told Carlos on Wednesday that it was going to be their last time together. She didn’t mention this to me until we were on our drive back to school after spending Easter with family.

We had a long conversation about our future together after the weekend at home. I think the incident with Jamal made her take stock of where she’s at in her life and made her rethink where she’s going.

She wants us to start thinking about marriage again. We aren’t setting a date or making any specific plans yet, but she says she’s been thinking that she really would like us to start planning a future together. But she says she feels like the experimentation we’ve been doing is not what she would want in a marriage. I think she’s interested in figuring out if I can put my desires aside and step up to be the only man in her life, which is how she would want it to be as a wife.

So, for now at least, the extracurricular activity has been put on hold and Jess wants us to focus on what our future together might look like.

So the ball is in my court. I have to decide if I can live without these desires that have been given free rein for a little while.

I think I can, but we shall see

I have a gut feeling that right now there´s a lot going on between the two of you of which a part doesn´t seem causally related to the actual incident with Jamal, but is rather an issue of it´s own, even though it is somehow triggered by what happened. It is very understandable that she´s rattled and that this event has changed her, at least for now.

A couple of thoughts:
- You´re both very young and in college. This is the time to focus on education, marriage plans shouldn´t take priority.
- She seems to think doing this is OK as long as you´re not married, but no longer OK once married. How does a marriage status change your relationship to this effect in her eyes?
- She quite enjoyed herself with Carlos. Doing this was a mutual decision by both of you, yet now it seems as if you´re the only one on whose desires everything depends. What about her desires?
- I agree with others who pointed out the dangers of assuming what the real intentions of the other may be and acting on an assumption. Maybe she´s testing you, maybe not. Maybe you´re right about the real motivation behind her words, maybe you´re not. The only thing that´s sure is that there´s something in what she´s saying you don´t quite understand. Be open about this to her!

mbanthony
Prepubescent

Unread post by mbanthony » Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:37 am

I hope all is well and would love to hear an update.

She may be having a difficult time finding new men and may shy away from the lifestyle all together. You need to be ok with that. If she never cucks you again it’s ok. You had your fun and you still have an amazing woman. On the other hand it sounds like she was having fun and given enough time she may come back around. Either way you win. Be supportive even if she never does this again.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:08 am

There is an update.

We have decided to go ahead and get married.

I know this is something many of you have recommended against, but we’ve talked about it and can’t see a compelling reason not to. We are living together anyway. When we go home for the summer, we will have to spend most of the summer apart because neither of our parents will let us stay together in their house if we aren’t married. It’ll make both our parents much happier if we are married and won’t change much between us to make it happen.

Except, of course, the active participation in my fantasies which are basically put aside completely.

But I have Jess and that’s an amazing thing even without getting to play around with the kink.

We are working with our parents to set a date, trying to do it as early in the summer as possible so that we can continue to live together when we are home as well.

marriedky
Trainable

Unread post by marriedky » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:33 am

Congrats! There is always a chance she’ll want to experience new cock and when that craving comes she knows she can always come home to you no judgment and you’ll clean her full pussy and then reclaim your wife with amazing sex!

Seductionrules
Virgin

Unread post by Seductionrules » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:16 am

Congratulations Todd
Best wishes

carstonmathers
Trainable

Unread post by carstonmathers » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:36 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:08 am
There is an update.

I know this is something many of you have recommended against, but we’ve talked about it and can’t see a compelling reason not to. We are living together anyway. When we go home for the summer, we will have to spend most of the summer apart because neither of our parents will let us stay together in their house if we aren’t married. It’ll make both our parents much happier if we are married and won’t change much between us to make it happen.

Except, of course, the active participation in my fantasies which are basically put aside completely.

But I have Jess and that’s an amazing thing even without getting to play around with the kink.

We are working with our parents to set a date, trying to do it as early in the summer as possible so that we can continue to live together when we are home as well.
Congratulations! Best wishes and luck to you and Jess.

Bscott766
Virgin

Unread post by Bscott766 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:29 am

Congratulations and good luck. I have a feeling that your cuckold desires will eventually come back up.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:03 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
There is an update.

Congrats. I got married young, and never regretted it (oh yeah sure, sometimes I fantasize about a different situation but that's not really regret). Frankly I think most people are so self-centered they divorce over the dumbest reasons, but you two have a relationship forged in some hot fire. In every marriage there is give and take and compromise. Glad you are going into yours with open eyes.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:01 pm

Congratulations! Don't worry, your hotwife/cuck adventure is not over, it's merely beginning. She might take a break but once married she'll be more secure and she's already realized how much fun she can have. The box is open

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:40 pm

Todd, let me offer you my deeply felt congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I agree with others that it's pretty unlikely that Jess will permanently shelve her extracurricular activity. She has partaken of the forbidden fruit and it's just gotta be so much easier to slide into that lifestyle once you've already proven yall can handle it.

But, even if this is it, you gotta admit that you got to experience delights that many, many men will never ever get to in their wildest dreams, and at the end of the day getting to be married to your best girl and life partner is just more important. You can still fap to y_guy's stories with me, after all!

someperson
Prepubescent

Unread post by someperson » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:12 pm

Congrats on the marriage. There's a lot more to life than a kink, so pursue those other things and figure out how to be great at sex let alone everything else that life has to offer. Good luck with it! I'm sure fun play will come up in the future, but you should definitely let Jess bring this subject up. If you ever find yourself struck really hard by the fantasy just shoot it in the toilet. For me, the fantasy has subsided substantially as I've gotten more competent in life overall, you may find the same. I have played both sides enough to know that now.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:23 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:01 pm
Congratulations! Don't worry, your hotwife/cuck adventure is not over, it's merely beginning. She might take a break but once married she'll be more secure and she's already realized how much fun she can have. The box is open
I agree with this. Stop posting here without Jess’ knowledge or consent. You’re going to be married now.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:26 am

First, congratulations on you two deciding to get married. You clearly love each other, and now you have a great understanding of each other. I suggest you might think of buying her another ring to add to the existing one.

As others have said, you can put the cuckolding fetish to one side for now but once you are married you are in an even better position to pursue it if the urge returns to Jess. We all think it will. (Indeed, make no mistake the desire has already re-entered her mind and she is being strong-willed to resist it.)

Finally, the $1,000 question: is Carlos going to be invited to the wedding? It's a question for Jess to answer when you are preparing the guest list, but she might be waiting for you to ask it, rather than making the suggestion herself. If she wants him there (and I think he should come) then that is a good sign. Play it by ear.

All the best. Please give us updates from time to time.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:35 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:23 pm

Stop posting here without Jess’ knowledge or consent. You’re going to be married now.
I disagree. It is important for each person in a marriage to have a separate sounding board, where you can get advice privately in advance of acting.

This forum has been Todd's. It is a sensible forum where he can test ideas and get a wide range of opinions.

Jess has been unaware of Todd's posting here and would take it amiss to learn that he had, so there is no question of his telling her.

Mycall
Virgin

Unread post by Mycall » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:42 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
There is an update.

How come neither of your parents would let you stay together in their house if you are currently living together?

Seems super bizarre and kinda defies logic.

mbanthony
Prepubescent

Unread post by mbanthony » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 pm

Congrats bud. You’re making the right choice. She’s a keeper for sure.