My Young Girlfriend

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
The Owl
Player

Re: My Young Girlfriend

Unread post by The Owl » Thu May 18, 2023 10:44 pm

Could your tongue detect the hint of rubber as you licked her freshly fucked pussy?

What a hot story. Anna is in full stride as a hot girlfriend.

You sometimes worry about everybody else knowing... she certainly does not.

The idea of Greg walking Anna down the aisle when you eventually get married is also hot. Maybe that could be the moment when you finally watch Greg having sex with her. That evening in the honeymoon suite, Anna could lay her naked body on the bed. You could lay beside her and kiss her on the lips. Greg could spread her legs and position himself between them, working his cock into her welcoming pussy. Greg's could be Anna's first cock following the ceremony... just to establish immediately her sexual freedom as a wife and your willingness to continue sharing her with Greg and others whom she desires! That could be very hot!!!

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu May 18, 2023 11:51 pm

"she even told me playfully (?)
angry that she even shaved freshly for him that morning.
i mean, Anna is always freshly shaved, i don`t understand that statement
of her. "
Teasing you I'd say!
Great update, thanks.

Mattmattiass
Experienced

Unread post by Mattmattiass » Fri May 19, 2023 3:20 am

This gets better and better.

oldboy
Virgin

Unread post by oldboy » Fri May 19, 2023 3:37 am

I agree with the previous speaker. Dear Anna is improving all the time. It was to be expected that this is why she would want to visit you, as I wrote. But you should talk about your future, about marriage. I don't agree with those before me who encourage cuckold weddings. I think there should be a completely traditional wedding, of course as Anna develops who knows. but when you finish university there should be a wedding.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri May 19, 2023 3:51 am

Anna likes excitement in her life, and in her pussy, turning vanilla situations into something more. I love her self confidence and her competitiveness with Alina. I wonder what your future together has in store?

mrglad2cu2
Experienced

Unread post by mrglad2cu2 » Fri May 19, 2023 5:57 am

Hi y-guy

I think you are right about Anna selecting Greg to walk her down the aisle. Greg would likely get to be the one who will be the last to have single Anna and the first to have married Anna. In her pussy which you have had and in her arse which you have not.

Anna has certainly progressed fast to publicly cuckolding you. You wanted it and now Anna wants it. What an amazing marriage you will eventually be setting up. I am thinking that Anna will keep testing you, so keep up with the great sense of humour, as I am sure you will need it. Ha Ha

It will be interesting to see how your communication with the bartender carries on until you leave. Good luck.

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Fri May 19, 2023 6:07 am

My guess is the bartender has learned that loose ships sink ships. If he keeps his mouth shut, he occassionally is offered the gift of a freshly shaved pussy. If he talks, in many circumstances, a fight would ensue. Not all men are as understanding as those of us who find arousal in this lifestyle. Many feel frightened of abandonment. When an animal is frightening, it either runs for safety or goes on the attack. The bartender wants to keep his customers, doesn't want fights, and wants to continue to enjoy an occasional hot girlfriend or hotwife who wants a little thrill on the side. But it sounds like he would benefit from some training about how to please a woman. Of course, no two women are completely alike in that department but when a man enjoys orgasm and a woman does not, then that man needs a little female guidance.

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Fri May 19, 2023 6:52 am

What fun developments. The idea of Anna having Greg walk her down the aisle is incredibly hot, especially because her mom knows who he is to her. How deliciously naughty.

(Also, "have you ever tried to ride a bicycle with a boner?" gave me the best laugh I've had in a while.)

Hautnbas
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hautnbas » Fri May 19, 2023 7:29 am

Wow. Super hot episode Y-guy! I check here daily just to see if you post. You do a great job of describing the scenarios. Keep up the good work.

ocean_11
Virgin

Unread post by ocean_11 » Sun May 21, 2023 12:01 am

For me this was the most amazing Episode. Simply Wow.
I know you dont like the idea of beeing locked in a cage. But after this day, i could swear you would have melt in a cage like a snowman.
Keep us Update. Thank you so much for everything you share with us.

Kycouple
Experienced

Unread post by Kycouple » Sun May 21, 2023 4:18 am

Yeah I’d definitely say try a cage. I love mine especially when my wife is playing.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun May 21, 2023 8:12 am

I like the idea that Greg ("Daddy") walks Anna down the aisle. It's a good idea whether or not there is sex involved, since he is the older man in her life. It could be entirely above board and perhaps should be, even if they all know Anna and he will return to sex after the honeymoon. A wedding day is a day for bride and groom. You don't want to spoli it by havibg a pre-arranged tryst which may feel out of place on the day. If there were to be sex with Greg, it should be spontaneous - when Anna gets horny as the day wears on. As 'father' of the bride, Greg's presence near them would raise few eyebrows. But I guess it would be necessary for y_guy to be in with them to minimise the risk of gossip, and of course to watch them. Anna can take y_guy (her husband) and thrust his head against her filled pussy, as she has done so hotly before.
.... But now I am letting my imagination run away with me.

Jimmy394
Trainable

Unread post by Jimmy394 » Sun May 21, 2023 4:13 pm

I missed adding the bar-room guy to the Anna Sex pool! I need to pay better attention to Anna's movements!!

y_guy
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by y_guy » Tue May 23, 2023 9:50 am

Anna left last sunday. this was our last goodbye.

the next time i will see her is when i`m already home. how fast this
year went by.

my parents will come in the next weeks for a trip and that was it.
till then i only have to do some partying and exchange student stuff.
this year, the best of my life, should get a proper climax.

Anna and Tom`s hottie got to know each other better what is important,
because Tom`s hottie will come in autumn to our town. and being Tom`s
girlfriend it is important that Anna gives her permission.
i actually don`t know if Tom`s hottie knows that Tom and Anna will marry
when i die. Tom`s last girlfriend was fine with it and the three om them
said that they will live as a threesome together when i kick the bucket.
The Owl wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 10:44 pm
Could your tongue detect the hint of rubber as you licked her freshly fucked pussy?

What a hot story. Anna is in full stride as a hot girlfriend.

You sometimes worry about everybody else knowing... she certainly does not.

The idea of Greg walking Anna down the aisle when you eventually get married is also hot. Maybe that could be the moment when you finally watch Greg having sex with her. That evening in the honeymoon suite, Anna could lay her naked body on the bed. You could lay beside her and kiss her on the lips. Greg could spread her legs and position himself between them, working his cock into her welcoming pussy. Greg's could be Anna's first cock following the ceremony... just to establish immediately her sexual freedom as a wife and your willingness to continue sharing her with Greg and others whom she desires! That could be very hot!!!
yes, i noticed the rubber. this brings me to some thoughts about
creampie eating. as everyone knows i ate Daddy`s. Anna made me
do it. but none from anyone else. i`m not keen on eating the old
men`s one. and with the managing director Anna was using
protection.

i don`t know if Anna would be fine with Daddy be part of our
honeymoon. maybe this sounds very strange and too weird, but
Anna really sees Daddy as Daddy. in some kind of very strange
and too weird way. i know. which girl wants to have Daddy
around at her honeymoon.
writing this i realize how strange this is because this very girl
let`s her dancers ass getting fucked from him. as i said, very
strange and too weird.

but i could imagine that Anna would spend the time before the
wedding with him.

but as already said, right now i`m too young to get married.
let`s talk about is in 10 years.
Johng1953 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 11:51 pm
"she even told me playfully (?)
angry that she even shaved freshly for him that morning.
i mean, Anna is always freshly shaved, i don`t understand that statement
of her. "
Teasing you I'd say!
Great update, thanks.
yes, Anna is a fine ass tease.
Mattmattiass wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 3:20 am
This gets better and better.
oldboy wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 3:37 am
I agree with the previous speaker. Dear Anna is improving all the time. It was to be expected that this is why she would want to visit you, as I wrote. But you should talk about your future, about marriage. I don't agree with those before me who encourage cuckold weddings. I think there should be a completely traditional wedding, of course as Anna develops who knows. but when you finish university there should be a wedding.
it is interesting that you see an improving. she already had done such
spontaneous wanton acts in the past.
you are right. i should get married after university. i wouldn`t mind
studying for at least ten more years. i just have to figure out how to
tell my parents that i need more money.
4herpleasure89 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 3:51 am
Anna likes excitement in her life, and in her pussy, turning vanilla situations into something more. I love her self confidence and her competitiveness with Alina. I wonder what your future together has in store?
when it comes to the Anna bingo, i would highly suggest nr. 2.

4herpleasure89, what i like about your wife, she loves getting her
ass fucked and she licks her lovers ass. this remindes me of my
not-so-shy-anymore girlfriend. how things change.
mrglad2cu2 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 5:57 am
Hi y-guy

I think you are right about Anna selecting Greg to walk her down the aisle. Greg would likely get to be the one who will be the last to have single Anna and the first to have married Anna. In her pussy which you have had and in her arse which you have not.

Anna has certainly progressed fast to publicly cuckolding you. You wanted it and now Anna wants it. What an amazing marriage you will eventually be setting up. I am thinking that Anna will keep testing you, so keep up with the great sense of humour, as I am sure you will need it. Ha Ha

It will be interesting to see how your communication with the bartender carries on until you leave. Good luck.
i`m not sure if i wanted it, the public cuckolding and i`m also not
certain that Anna realized what she was doing in this situation. she
was horny, she wanted this guy for some reason and she let him fuck
her.

the point is, that since they fucked, the managing dircetor/waiter
is differently cting towards me. i can feel it, there is something different
between us. we weren`t the best buddies, we talked bullshit, he served
me some beer. now it is some kind of distant. not like Fuckboy, who is
affraid that i will kill him, if i knew that Anna blew him. (and licked his
asshole). the managing director/waiter is now looking down on me in
some kind of way. we didn`t talk about it and i don`t know if he is
thinking that i know about it. i don`t know how to describe it. it is
something i feel in some way.
he fucked the 2As. something most of the guys in our hometown would
die for. maybe all heterosexual. maybe even some lesbian girls.
i assume he doesn`t know what a lucky bastard he is.
The Owl wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 6:07 am
My guess is the bartender has learned that loose ships sink ships. If he keeps his mouth shut, he occassionally is offered the gift of a freshly shaved pussy. If he talks, in many circumstances, a fight would ensue. Not all men are as understanding as those of us who find arousal in this lifestyle. Many feel frightened of abandonment. When an animal is frightening, it either runs for safety or goes on the attack. The bartender wants to keep his customers, doesn't want fights, and wants to continue to enjoy an occasional hot girlfriend or hotwife who wants a little thrill on the side. But it sounds like he would benefit from some training about how to please a woman. Of course, no two women are completely alike in that department but when a man enjoys orgasm and a woman does not, then that man needs a little female guidance.
as far as i know he didn`t tell anyone yet. i`m gone in a few weeks and
it doesn`t bother me anymore.
what if the fucking with Anna wasn`t something special for him. she
was just a common bitch in heat. as he did not exert himself with the
2As he propably doesn`t need too.
vicg wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 6:52 am
What fun developments. The idea of Anna having Greg walk her down the aisle is incredibly hot, especially because her mom knows who he is to her. How deliciously naughty.

(Also, "have you ever tried to ride a bicycle with a boner?" gave me the best laugh I've had in a while.)
have you ever tried? it is not fun! not at all!

i have not thought about it at all when it comes to her mom and that
she knows who Greg is and what he is doing to her daughter. my guess,
Anna too!
Hautnbas wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 7:29 am
Wow. Super hot episode Y-guy! I check here daily just to see if you post. You do a great job of describing the scenarios. Keep up the good work.
this all with my poor english. thank you.
ocean_11 wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 12:01 am
For me this was the most amazing Episode. Simply Wow.
I know you dont like the idea of beeing locked in a cage. But after this day, i could swear you would have melt in a cage like a snowman.
Keep us Update. Thank you so much for everything you share with us.
this is really the hottest episode? interesting. i didn`t expect that.
seeing the response to it, there are propably some people who liked
this development of our situation the most.
this is fun, because in the past there were so many hot situations.
like the one Anna offered her virgin ass to Greg.
or the one with her caribbean friend in the back of the car.
or the first time she threw herself to her big boss.
or the one she licked Fuckboy`s shitter.
or ....

it is surprising that no one made a poll out of them to vote for.
Kycouple wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 4:18 am
Yeah I’d definitely say try a cage. I love mine especially when my wife is playing.
i`m pretty sure wearing a cage isn`t on my list. as is marriage.
but aren`t these two things somehow the same?
wannabecUKold wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 8:12 am
I like the idea that Greg ("Daddy") walks Anna down the aisle. It's a good idea whether or not there is sex involved, since he is the older man in her life. It could be entirely above board and perhaps should be, even if they all know Anna and he will return to sex after the honeymoon. A wedding day is a day for bride and groom. You don't want to spoli it by havibg a pre-arranged tryst which may feel out of place on the day. If there were to be sex with Greg, it should be spontaneous - when Anna gets horny as the day wears on. As 'father' of the bride, Greg's presence near them would raise few eyebrows. But I guess it would be necessary for y_guy to be in with them to minimise the risk of gossip, and of course to watch them. Anna can take y_guy (her husband) and thrust his head against her filled pussy, as she has done so hotly before.
.... But now I am letting my imagination run away with me.
when i let my imagination run with situations like wedding and
marriage and groom and bride, all i can feel is palpitations and sweating.
Jimmy394 wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 4:13 pm
I missed adding the bar-room guy to the Anna Sex pool! I need to pay better attention to Anna's movements!!
yes, Jimmy394, you should do.
the Anna bingo needs some revision and expansion.
Anna and me. And ..... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=61001

oldboy
Virgin

Unread post by oldboy » Tue May 23, 2023 11:14 am

What is wonderful and exciting about this thread and the Guys' story is that it is a story of progress. How a shy little girl becomes a real woman, aware of her own sexual attraction and using it, and Guy, who genuinely loves a girl he had the pleasure of knowing in his youth, with whom he discovered the joys of sex, and who is willing to endure her adventures and her journey of self-discovery for the happiness of her partner. And of course it is good to learn, but you should be married so that you can learn or teach, so that your parents can support you and Anna can start her business adventures. And that's why you should have an intimate wedding, not a cuckold, before and after, of course, other people can be part of it. But I think that's what Anna would want. And it wouldn't hurt to at least talk about it.

mrglad2cu2
Experienced

Unread post by mrglad2cu2 » Wed May 24, 2023 1:52 am

The amount you have progressed over the last 2 & 1/2 years - wow wow wow

Imagine the progress over the next 10 years until a wedding - VERY interesting times ahead
No one would know what Anna would be capable of by then. Ha Ha

Congratulations to y-guy on his fluent English description of events and his humour. May it continue for 10 years ++++

Jimmy394
Trainable

Unread post by Jimmy394 » Wed May 24, 2023 3:50 pm

Here is an Update to the Anna Fucking Pool (24May2023):
1. Anna and Alina do three-way with Gab (to save the relationship)
2. Anna and Alina do three-way with Y-guy (Alina returns the favor)
3. Anna gets laid by Marc (Anna can’t resist after Alina tells of Marc’s expertise in bed)
4. Anna and Alina do three-way with Marc (Why Not)
5. Anna gets laid by Fuckboy (Anna’s pussy finally gets too jealous of her mouth and has to try out that ‘magnificent cock’)
6. Anna sucks off Yuto (“Just this one time”)
7. Anna sucks off Nyjah (“Ok, but just this one time”)
8. Anna Fucks Yuto (In for a penny might as well go for the Pussy)
9. Anna Fucks Nyjah (Ok, have to share and share alike)
10. Anna and Daddy (Greg) in a threesome with Daddy’s new Girlfriend
11. Anna and Daddy swing and swap with the Couple (friends of Daddy)

y_guy
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by y_guy » Tue May 30, 2023 9:25 am

what a weekend. not only for me, but also for Anna.
there was some party going on, i can tell.

i want to tell about Anna`s weekend and not mine. nobody is interested
in mine.

telling from Anna`s weekend of drinking, partying and student stuff, i will
do it cronological. i got information from different sources. Anna, of course.
but also from my friends Tom and Marc. and there was stuff on social media.
and the local police. and fire department. and at the homepage of the
animal welfare association.

the 2As, Alyona and my two dumbass friends Tom and Marc. it really sucks
that i couldn`t go with them. they rented a apartment at the beach for the
weekend. this weekend was with a lot of students at this beach town with
the only reason to party.
the five of them had a two-room-apartment with one room for the girls and
one for the boys. Marc told everyone that he won`t think he will be sleeping
at the apartment because he wanted to get lucky with some girls. the girls
told the boys that they will be sleeping naked and will lock the door.

they drank and made party the whole time. during the day at the beach,
at the evening in clubs and bars.

Alyona now knows that Anna is allowed to party more boys-orientated, lets
call it that way, and wasn`t surpriesed as the kissing games came up. of
course the ice cube game. i wrote about it. you give an ice cube from
mouth to mouth by only using lips and tongues. obviously just an excuse
to kiss and in this case also to make out with random people. they were already
loaded and i got not much information, but knowing Anna i assume there was
some kissing going on.
Tom and Marc informed me, with video evidence, that the girls also were kissing
each other. knowing the 2As i know that they do it to tease watching boys. it
is nothing lesbian or sexual going on, it is just for the show.
Anna told me that it could be possible, that she kissed with some boy(s?). i
am pretty sure, there is no "possible". but that was all about it, that weekend.

the first night they got lost of Marc and the 3As (2As and Alyona) and Tom headed
to the apartment drunk. the 3As pissed outside in public by squatting down and
were nearly caught by the police. a fact they found very amusing.
when coming home they heard sex noises from the boys room and it was clear
that Marc had brought someone home. according to the information i got, she
was very happy about it and had some noisy religious revelation. someone of
this drunkheads had the glorious idea to rush into the room of Marc`s action.
anyway, Alina played Marc`s girlfriend, supported by two of her friends (Anna
and Alyona), and made a scene pretending to discover Marc cheating. well
supported by Anna and Alyona. Tom told me later that was the best show he saw.
three furious chicks shouting on one naked couple. Marc didn`t realize what was
happening and was just lying on his back with a boner while the girl, who was
riding him, jumped up trying to cover herself apologizing to crazy Alina. she
fleed grabbing only her dress bare naked from this chaotic scene.
Marc was pissed, after he realized what was going on, and demanded the girls
quitting the job they ruined. the girls just laughed and left him there.

the next night Marc learned his lesson well and wasn`t seen until the departure.
because the had more room without Marc being there drunk Anna slept in the
same bed as Tom ("we will marry anyway, when *fill-in-my-name* is dead.")
Anna told me, she woke up naked, but the explanation was simple. she was
naked under her dress as they left for the evening and as she came home
drunk she just slipped of the dress and her shoes and fell into bed. between
Anna and Tom nothing happened, i believe both of them.

well, this happened some hundred kilometres away and i couldn`t be part of it.
damn.
oldboy wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 11:14 am
What is wonderful and exciting about this thread and the Guys' story is that it is a story of progress. How a shy little girl becomes a real woman, aware of her own sexual attraction and using it, and Guy, who genuinely loves a girl he had the pleasure of knowing in his youth, with whom he discovered the joys of sex, and who is willing to endure her adventures and her journey of self-discovery for the happiness of her partner. And of course it is good to learn, but you should be married so that you can learn or teach, so that your parents can support you and Anna can start her business adventures. And that's why you should have an intimate wedding, not a cuckold, before and after, of course, other people can be part of it. But I think that's what Anna would want. And it wouldn't hurt to at least talk about it.
Anna really was a shy girl, maybe still is. that maybe sound strange,
for a girl who sleeps with different men and even threw herself to
them. yes, there is a development visible.
mrglad2cu2 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 1:52 am
The amount you have progressed over the last 2 & 1/2 years - wow wow wow

Imagine the progress over the next 10 years until a wedding - VERY interesting times ahead
No one would know what Anna would be capable of by then. Ha Ha

Congratulations to y-guy on his fluent English description of events and his humour. May it continue for 10 years ++++
yes, my english is fluent. i told that my teacher.
Jimmy394 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 3:50 pm
Here is an Update to the Anna Fucking Pool (24May2023):
1. Anna and Alina do three-way with Gab (to save the relationship)
2. Anna and Alina do three-way with Y-guy (Alina returns the favor)
3. Anna gets laid by Marc (Anna can’t resist after Alina tells of Marc’s expertise in bed)
4. Anna and Alina do three-way with Marc (Why Not)
5. Anna gets laid by Fuckboy (Anna’s pussy finally gets too jealous of her mouth and has to try out that ‘magnificent cock’)
6. Anna sucks off Yuto (“Just this one time”)
7. Anna sucks off Nyjah (“Ok, but just this one time”)
8. Anna Fucks Yuto (In for a penny might as well go for the Pussy)
9. Anna Fucks Nyjah (Ok, have to share and share alike)
10. Anna and Daddy (Greg) in a threesome with Daddy’s new Girlfriend
11. Anna and Daddy swing and swap with the Couple (friends of Daddy)
first of all thank you for the update. but i miss some tasks from previous lists:

- Anna visits Y-guy and stops in Netherlands to be fucked by the Caribbean friend (who can’t see this coming)
- Daddy has his way with Anna’s Mom
- Anna gets Fucked by the "Business Friend"
- Anna brings and fucks Daddy in the apartment she used to share with Y-guy
Anna and me. And ..... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=61001

George
Virgin

Unread post by George » Tue May 30, 2023 11:24 am

Another great post. Your adventures are a blast to read.
Sorry about missing the mark regarding trying to have fun imagining a cuckhold wedding. Just trying to add more fun.
I think you should have a classic, traditional, full of import wedding, and soon. Get over your wedding concerns. For most purposes you are already wed.
Thank you for sharing your journey.

wittol
Trainable

Unread post by wittol » Tue May 30, 2023 12:31 pm

Oh, to be young!

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Wed May 31, 2023 7:37 am

y_guy has told us MANY times that a wedding comes later in adulthood in his country, his culture. The pattern of being a couple for many years before marriage is common in many cultures. Americans seem to be more preoccupied with "wedding" and "marriage" as soon as possible. Maybe that's why the USA has such a high divorce rate. But I don't know how our divorce rate compares with other countries. I do know that the phenomenon of getting married young occurred in the USA following WWII. Anyway, y_guy and Anna are not going to be getting married any time soon if I'm reading y_guy's comments correctly.

Hilarious story about the three girls frightening the girl who went home with Marc... as long as you're not Marc (or the naked girl with Marc).

George
Virgin

Unread post by George » Wed May 31, 2023 10:03 am

The Owl,
Understood.

Htwf
Virgin

Unread post by Htwf » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:39 am

y_gay I've never experienced a scenario of spending the night with a hot naked girl in a same bad and stay idle. Neither have ever heard from some of my friedns they missed to at least try with a girl in such situation. So you may be absolutely possitive Tom had tried to get into Anna's panties. Now, had she told you that she refused I might have believed her. But since she told you nothing had happened you may be 100% sure two of them had sex that night.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:11 pm

Htwf wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:39 am
y_gay I've never experienced a scenario of spending the night with a hot naked girl in a same bad and stay idle. Neither have ever heard from some of my friedns they missed to at least try with a girl in such situation. So you may be absolutely possitive Tom had tried to get into Anna's panties. Now, had she told you that she refused I might have believed her. But since she told you nothing had happened you may be 100% sure two of them had sex that night.
I disagree. Anna for sure would've told "y_gay," her actions and openness to date indicate no desire or intent to hide anything from our young protagonist.

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:56 pm

I agree with Mona!