Watching Redhead GF

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
OceansCPL
Virgin

Watching Redhead GF

Unread post by OceansCPL » Sat May 11, 2024 5:41 pm

Some years ago, I had a very cute little redhead girlfriend. Her body was quite diminutive with the exception of her tits. They were large for her petite frame and stood straight out, topped by very perky nipples. She was my introduction to redheads and how I came to become so crazy about them. Her sweet pussy was unshaven and tasted delicious. We had a happy relationship wherein I approved of and encouraged her to fuck other men. She just loved this arrangement and felt so free to enjoy herself. One day, I stopped by unannounced. The entrance to her apartment was downstairs and her bedroom was upstairs. Opening the door, I could hear her moaning and the bed squeaking. My heart started racing as I wanted to watch, but didn't want to get caught. I quietly crept up the stairs and peeked around the corner to her bedroom. I saw a really tall guy on top of her, fucking away. I could barely see her little adorable body underneath him. Her hips rose to meet his thrusts with enthusiasm. I saw her red head tilted back as she took him. After a while, he said that he needed a break and started to pull out of her. It was at this moment that if either of them looked in my direction, I would be caught. I had been tempted to sit on the floor much closer to enjoy the show. I was glad that I hadn't. I crept back down a couple of stairs out of sight and listened. All was quiet. My heart was pounding from both fear and excitement. Then I heard her making mmmm sounds. I snuck back up the stairs and peeked around the corner. Remember that she was a tiny girl. There was my adorable little redhead (she was just over 5 ft) with this huge cock in her mouth. The guy must have been about 6ft 4in with a cock to match. Her ass and pussy were facing right towards me. I could see her plump lips oozing her juices that ran down both legs. I'd never seen her that wet. She worked his cock like a girl with a big ice-cream cone that was melting in the summer sun. Clearly, she was savoring it as he laid on his back enjoying the attention she was giving it. She pulled off of it and told him to just relax right there. There was her slobber all over his cock. Her pussy was soaked. She straddled him, reached under her and came up with her hand dripping with her pussy juice. She wiped it all over his huge cock. I was practically drooling. She put the head at her opening and slid down an inch. Then, ever so slowly, she lowered her little frame onto that shaft, head back and moaning with pleasure. He grabbed her hips, helping her as she rode him. Her perfect breasts he pulled to his face and sucked each. I moved a little closer as I could see that they were in another world. They kissed, she straightened up on his cock and rode him a couple more minutes until she orgasmed. I could see his thighs wet with her cum. He couldn't hold off much longer. I heard her tell him, "Now, cum for me!" He pulled her down to him and had a huge, shuddering orgasm. This was my cue to get out of sight. I crept back downstairs. After a while I heard them getting dressed. I sat in a chair and waited for them to come down. She introduced me as her boyfriend and him as the electrician that was doing some work. He said, "Hello boyfriend" with sarcasm, though I had the last laugh. As soon as he walked out the door, I gave her a huge kiss. She said, "Wow, what was that for?" I said, "For being such a good bad girl". She didn't know that I was watching. I took her up to bed again. As I removed her clothes, I saw that her panties were soaked. I sniffed their aroma as she laid on the well-used bed. I pulled her sideways on the bed and got on my knees so I could eat her thoroughly. The aroma was everywhere. Cum was leaking out. I licked out every drop which took a long time since more kept coming. Finally, I was rock hard and wanted to take my turn. She wouldn't let me, saying that she was too sore and had to get ready for work. I asked if I could masturbate while I ate her ass while she put her makeup on before she had to go to work. She said, "Fine, just don't take long". Needless to say, I didn't take long.

slenderfish
Experienced

Re: Watching Redhead GF

Unread post by slenderfish » Sat May 11, 2024 10:16 pm

Now THAT is a perfect cuckold/Hotwife husband story!

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Sat May 11, 2024 10:49 pm

Super hot!

I’ve never had the pleasure of dating (let alone fucking) a red-headed gal.

All my girlfriends (and now, my Filipino wife) have been Asian. Still, I’ve often wondered how interesting it would be to look down at my cock plunging into a red-carpeted pussy, all naturally red, of course.

I’ve heard urban myths that red heads are fucking wild in the sack, and that men often fondly compartmentalize their unique experience with, exactly as I’ve said, watching their cocks contrast with those lovely red pubes.

How nice to be cucked by one! Even better.

love84
Virgin

Unread post by love84 » Tue May 14, 2024 9:14 pm

Was involved with a young, very horny redhead spinner years ago. I didn't connect the dots at the time but in retrospect there does seem to have been a cuckolding angle to my time with her. What fun she was!

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun May 19, 2024 5:13 am

I was living with a redhead woman named Michelle. White skin, red hair both top and bottom, and hard pink nipples. When I first started dating her she was sexually involved with a married car salesman named Steve. They had sex every time he could get away from his work, which was at least once a day. When I hooked up with her she stopped seeing him, but he called on her every day. I told her I would like to watch him fuck her, so if he was OK with me watching ask him over. It took about 3 weeks before he agreed.

Steve came over and fucked Michelle in front of me three time in the first week, I got sloppy seconds each time. After that week we went out of town, we met a bartender that was real interested in her red hair, I bluntly ask him if he wanted to see all of it. He did and she showed him right there. As we were leaving I asked her if she wanted to fuck the bartender, she laughed and said it would have been fun. I had her wait in the car, I went back in and asked him that if he was OK that I watch Michelle wanted him to fuck her.

He wanted to so I gave him where we were staying and told him to come when he was done. Michelle and I were fucking when he knocked on the door, I got out of Michelle leaving her legs spread on the bed, I wrapped a towel and opened the door, he walked in to see her wide open waiting for him. He immediately undressed and fucked her, I sat back masturbating while I watched. Michelle Kept looking at me while he fucked her cute red haired pussy. when he was done he had to leave so he stood up and I climbed on her and was fucking in his place while he left.

After that week we started doing the picking up guys for her to have sex with a lot, at least once or twice a week. She would tell me who she was interested in and I would ask him. Somewhere along our time together a black girl we met was real interested in her red hair, Michelle showed her the red haired pussy. The woman asked me if she could have sex with Michelle, I asked Michelle if she wanted to try a woman. We invited her to our house, I watched the two of them fondling and eating each others pussy. The women aske I would join them so I ate both their pussy's.

The girl the has Michelle eating her pussy and asked me to fuck Michelle while she licked I did. Now we had lots more action going on with both men and women. It seemed that Michelle's red haired pussy was a very wanted item, we loved it.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun May 19, 2024 5:40 am

Mgcouplemn wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 5:13 am
I was living with a redhead woman named Michelle. White skin, red hair both top and bottom, and hard pink nipples. When I first started dating her she was sexually involved with a married car salesman named Steve. They had sex every time he could get away from his work, which was at least once a day. When I hooked up with her she stopped seeing him, but he called on her every day. I told her I would like to watch him fuck her, so if he was OK with me watching ask him over. It took about 3 weeks before he agreed.

Steve came over and fucked Michelle in front of me three time in the first week, I got sloppy seconds each time. After that week we went out of town, we met a bartender that was real interested in her red hair, I bluntly ask him if he wanted to see all of it. He did and she showed him right there. As we were leaving I asked her if she wanted to fuck the bartender, she laughed and said it would have been fun. I had her wait in the car, I went back in and asked him that if he was OK that I watch Michelle wanted him to fuck her.

He wanted to so I gave him where we were staying and told him to come when he was done. Michelle and I were fucking when he knocked on the door, I got out of Michelle leaving her legs spread on the bed, I wrapped a towel and opened the door, he walked in to see her wide open waiting for him. He immediately undressed and fucked her, I sat back masturbating while I watched. Michelle Kept looking at me while he fucked her cute red haired pussy. when he was done he had to leave so he stood up and I climbed on her and was fucking in his place while he left.

After that week we started doing the picking up guys for her to have sex with a lot, at least once or twice a week. She would tell me who she was interested in and I would ask him. Somewhere along our time together a black girl we met was real interested in her red hair, Michelle showed her the red haired pussy. The woman asked me if she could have sex with Michelle, I asked Michelle if she wanted to try a woman. We invited her to our house, I watched the two of them fondling and eating each others pussy. The women aske I would join them so I ate both their pussy's.

The girl the has Michelle eating her pussy and asked me to fuck Michelle while she licked I did. Now we had lots more action going on with both men and women. It seemed that Michelle's red haired pussy was a very wanted item, we loved it.
MCM - Now that is a pretty hot story. So presumably you parted ways at some point. Do you know what happened to her down the road?