Need advice. How do people handle being caged long-term?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
AZCuckedMale
Virgin

Need advice. How do people handle being caged long-term?

Unread post by AZCuckedMale » Sat May 11, 2024 9:22 pm

So my fiancé's main longtime Bull of four years has had me caged for going on two months now and I'm having a really hard time with it. In the past he's never gone more than 10 days but I stupidly asked her for a HJ after a few drinks one night and she told him.

He makes me watch or listen to them having sex almost every day lately and not being able to have an orgasm is driving me crazy. I literally started crying the other night while watching them go at it because I was so horny and frustrated. I feel like I have blue balls constantly. It's hard to focus on anything else. He's said multiple times it's not coming off any time soon so I'm not sure how to deal with this. Any advice would be appreciated.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: Need advice. How do people handle being caged long-term?

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat May 11, 2024 9:41 pm

Welcome to the forum AzcuckeMale.

AZCuckedMale
Virgin

Unread post by AZCuckedMale » Sat May 11, 2024 11:07 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 9:41 pm
Welcome to the forum AzcuckeMale.
Thanks so much! :D

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat May 11, 2024 11:44 pm

I went through the same thing when I was first caged. I was so horny I couldn't stand it. That feeling went away over time. In fact I rarely get horny anymore. It took me probably 3 to 4 months to lose the feeling of needing an orgasm.

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Sun May 12, 2024 12:00 am

Hi,

Wife and I have been discussing this again recently. When I first told her about cuckolding, one of the earliest things we did was to cage me at times. I used to get so horny because I I couldn’t touch myself, but it was only ever short periods.

Last night we discussed it again but making it permanent. Whilst we have a young daughter my wife isn’t prepared to sleep with other men, but she’s admitted that at some point in the future she’d be up for it.

As I mentioned in my other thread, I’m 10 years PF this month and she thinks to celebrate we should really be looking permanent caging. She’s already said I’ll never see her naked again (I had to ask her something whilst she was bathing recently and when I went in, she covered her breasts with her arm and made sure to hide her pussy too) never mind getting close to her pussy - so given that I’ll never have sex again, this just seems like the natural conclusion. I know it’ll take time to get used to it and that’s what you need to think of as well, OP.

I know for me it’s just something to work on that will make her happy and me. Give it a longer go and see how you feel 👍👍
A pussyfree Beta since 2014 - soon to be cuck (hopefully) - would love to have my holes used by a bull who’s also banging my wife 😁

AZCuckedMale
Virgin

Unread post by AZCuckedMale » Sun May 12, 2024 12:48 am

submissivedanny wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 11:44 pm
I went through the same thing when I was first caged. I was so horny I couldn't stand it. That feeling went away over time. In fact I rarely get horny anymore. It took me probably 3 to 4 months to lose the feeling of needing an orgasm.
At this point I’d welcome rarely ever getting horny any more. Hopefully I’ll adjust to it in time the way you have. I can’t imagine how I’d handle feeling like this for who knows how long I’ll be in this thing.

AZCuckedMale
Virgin

Unread post by AZCuckedMale » Sun May 12, 2024 1:07 am

ohtobecucked wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 12:00 am
Hi,

Wife and I have been discussing this again recently. When I first told her about cuckolding, one of the earliest things we did was to cage me at times. I used to get so horny because I I couldn’t touch myself, but it was only ever short periods.

Last night we discussed it again but making it permanent. Whilst we have a young daughter my wife isn’t prepared to sleep with other men, but she’s admitted that at some point in the future she’d be up for it.

As I mentioned in my other thread, I’m 10 years PF this month and she thinks to celebrate we should really be looking permanent caging. She’s already said I’ll never see her naked again (I had to ask her something whilst she was bathing recently and when I went in, she covered her breasts with her arm and made sure to hide her pussy too) never mind getting close to her pussy - so given that I’ll never have sex again, this just seems like the natural conclusion. I know it’ll take time to get used to it and that’s what you need to think of as well, OP.

I know for me it’s just something to work on that will make her happy and me. Give it a longer go and see how you feel 👍👍
Hi there. Wow ten years pussy free is awesome. I’ll be five years PF later this year.

Honestly the only time I really see my fiancé nude is when she’s having sex with one of her Bulls, but lately that’s almost every day. She tells me all the time we aren’t having sex again but a few times a year her main Bull will let her use her hand on me. I’m ok with that since I know I can’t satisfy her. Being caged this long is awful though. I’m not sure how I could handle this permanently, especially since almost daily I have to watch or listen to her do what turns me on more than anything. Like you though, I would if it makes her happy.

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Sun May 12, 2024 3:55 am

Yeah, think we (those going towards long term lock-up) probably need a practise run to see what works, what doesn’t etc.

My wife has only had me locked for a day or two at a time when we’ve used it, so may be best trying a week, then a break of a few days, then two weeks, etc…

Either way congrats on the 5 years, it sounds like her bull is looking out for you 👍 how about yourself and her? Do you both want a long-term locking / no pussy ever again or is she still looking to keep giving you little bits of release??
A pussyfree Beta since 2014 - soon to be cuck (hopefully) - would love to have my holes used by a bull who’s also banging my wife 😁

AZCuckedMale
Virgin

Unread post by AZCuckedMale » Mon May 13, 2024 4:02 am

ohtobecucked wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 3:55 am
Yeah, think we (those going towards long term lock-up) probably need a practise run to see what works, what doesn’t etc.

My wife has only had me locked for a day or two at a time when we’ve used it, so may be best trying a week, then a break of a few days, then two weeks, etc…

Either way congrats on the 5 years, it sounds like her bull is looking out for you 👍 how about yourself and her? Do you both want a long-term locking / no pussy ever again or is she still looking to keep giving you little bits of release??
Yeah a practice run is smart. It gets challenging for sure. Besides sexual frustration, probably the biggest challenge has been sleeping with it on. I've always been a stomach sleeper but that's impossible to do with this thing on, so I've had to learn to sleep on my back.

Her and I likely won't have sex again. Too small for her and I can't last. When I'm not locked up, her Bull will have her give me a HJ a few times a year on special occasions. Birthday, Christmas and occasionally as a reward for obeying difficult demands. She seems to be open to locking me up permanently whenever her Bull has brought it up not letting me out of it again. I would do it to make her happy but I get do nervous thinking about it because I'm so frustrated/horny after just almost two months.

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Mon May 13, 2024 4:05 am

If you wish to get out then apologize to him and to your wife, sincerely. Be ready to repent and offer to blow him as a demonstration of your submission, then ask for a pardon so you can be released.

AZCuckedMale
Virgin

Unread post by AZCuckedMale » Mon May 13, 2024 4:12 am

NSEW1 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 4:05 am
If you wish to get out then apologize to him and to your wife, sincerely. Be ready to repent and offer to blow him as a demonstration of your submission, then ask for a pardon so you can be released.
Thanks I’ll give that a shot. He makes me blow him a few times a week but I’ve never offered even though I’ve started to like it. Hopefully that and another apology will please them enough to unlock me finally.

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Mon May 13, 2024 4:12 am

Or else ask your wife privately if there is something you could do to show penance and earn your freedom. She might take mercy on you and talk to her boyfriend to advocate for you. Of course, she may come back with some kind of negotiated settlement that you should be prepared to accept. For example, she might say, “I spoke with my boyfriend and assured him that you e learned your lesson. It took me considerable effort, but I persuaded him to release you. But you’ll need to dress in panties and submit to a belt whipping first. Okay? And I’m gonna watch.”

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Mon May 13, 2024 6:47 am

ohtobecucked wrote:

Wife and I have been discussing this again recently.

Last night we discussed it again but making it permanent.

She’s already said I’ll never see her naked again.

so given that I’ll never have sex again, this just seems like the natural conclusion. I know it’ll take time to get used to it and that’s what you need to think of as well, OP.
You could always contact a sex reassignment surgery center. Identify yourself as non-binary, not seeking full feminization, but Desiring surgical castration to end your sex life. If you identify as non-binary, and as having gender dysphoria, they can approve you to have a penectomy and become a complete smoothie, and you could become her sexless eunuch.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon May 13, 2024 7:00 am

MartasBoy wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:47 am
ohtobecucked wrote:

Wife and I have been discussing this again recently.

Last night we discussed it again but making it permanent.

She’s already said I’ll never see her naked again.

so given that I’ll never have sex again, this just seems like the natural conclusion. I know it’ll take time to get used to it and that’s what you need to think of as well, OP.
You could always contact a sex reassignment surgery center. Identify yourself as non-binary, not seeking full feminization, but Desiring surgical castration to end your sex life. If you identify as non-binary, and as having gender dysphoria, they can approve you to have a penectomy and become a complete smoothie, and you could become her sexless eunuch.
ohtobecucked is referring to being caged long term or 'permanently'. To make the leap to suggesting that he thinks about gender reassignment is absurd. This suggestion is a reflection of your own ideas. Personally I find your suggestion to be extreme and maybe even dangerous.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Mon May 13, 2024 7:08 am

trecital wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 7:00 am

ohtobecucked is referring to being caged long term or 'permanently'. To make the leap to suggesting that he thinks about gender reassignment is absurd. This suggestion is a reflection of your own ideas. Personally I find your suggestion to be extreme and maybe even dangerous.
It isn't exactly sex reassignment. Those are just the clinics that would perform it. It is an Oriechtomy. Those are performed quite often for people who have testicular cancer, or people who wish to rid themselves of their sexual desire. He is talking about never having sex again, and being locked permanently in a chastity device. I imagine much of what he is talking about is on the fantasy level. I am just offering other fantasy ideas.

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Mon May 13, 2024 7:59 am

Ok, this has gone a left field…

To be clear, as with most on here, the denial plays a massive part. I’d be more than happy see how long I could stay in a cage, but make no mistake if I discussed it with my wife and really couldn’t take it anymore, I’d be released and we’d change plans to suit. We both love this lifestyle and stick to it as much as is humanly possible - but neither of us is willing to kill the other for it.

In the same way., having put in 10 years PF now, I really don’t want to walk it back and She’s the same - but we can always comprise for the good of the relationshipA AND our health.

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Mon May 13, 2024 8:04 am

Sorry for any spelling mistakes! Left my glasses at work and I can’t see shit 😂

analystguy27
Virgin

Unread post by analystguy27 » Tue May 14, 2024 12:09 pm

I am not sure if this will help but I can share what I learned from my lover who has caged her husband. The husband still gets turned on and hard in a cage. My lover's idea of caging or keeping pussy free is to make him watch us have sex and have him eat her afterwards. She finds it thrilling that she can get him hard yet deny and control and get a good eating too. He is allowed to touch, feel, but only penetrative sex is not allowed. She finds a thrill in the denial especially when she gets eaten reverse cowgirl while she uses a slow vibrator in his balls.

germancuck-1
Experienced

Unread post by germancuck-1 » Tue May 14, 2024 2:59 pm

AZCuckedMale wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 1:07 am

Hi there. Wow ten years pussy free is awesome. I’ll be five years PF later this year.

Honestly the only time I really see my fiancé nude is when she’s having sex with one of her Bulls, but lately that’s almost every day. She tells me all the time we aren’t having sex again but a few times a year her main Bull will let her use her hand on me. I’m ok with that since I know I can’t satisfy her. Being caged this long is awful though. I’m not sure how I could handle this permanently, especially since almost daily I have to watch or listen to her do what turns me on more than anything. Like you though, I would if it makes her happy.

What has caused your wife and her bull meeting more frequently now? Your post sounds as if there was a sudden increase in time spent together between them.

AZCuckedMale
Virgin

Unread post by AZCuckedMale » Tue May 14, 2024 9:33 pm

germancuck-1 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 2:59 pm
AZCuckedMale wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 1:07 am

What has caused your wife and her bull meeting more frequently now? Your post sounds as if there was a sudden increase in time spent together between them.
Her main Bull is married but he and his wife separated about 4 months ago and he rented a place nearby. His sex drive is really high and my fiancé is currently the only girl he's having sex with so he's over here a few hours pretty much every day now to get it. She definitely doesn't mind.

germancuck-1
Experienced

Unread post by germancuck-1 » Wed May 15, 2024 12:32 am

AZCuckedMale wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 9:33 pm

Her main Bull is married but he and his wife separated about 4 months ago and he rented a place nearby. His sex drive is really high and my fiancé is currently the only girl he's having sex with so he's over here a few hours pretty much every day now to get it. She definitely doesn't mind.

Your fiancé - not (yet) your wife. Sorry, my bad.....

Have they expressed any ideas about being in it long term, or hinted at anything regarding the future as some kind of triad, now that he is free to re-shape his life?

AZCuckedMale
Virgin

Unread post by AZCuckedMale » Wed May 15, 2024 1:54 am

germancuck-1 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 12:32 am
AZCuckedMale wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 9:33 pm

Your fiancé - not (yet) your wife. Sorry, my bad.....

Have they expressed any ideas about being in it long term, or hinted at anything regarding the future as some kind of triad, now that he is free to re-shape his life?
No worries! Already feels like we're married though we won't officially be for a few months.

We’ve talked about him moving in with us after the wedding but nothing is certain yet. She has feelings for him so i know she wants him to be her boyfriend but that’s up to him once he’s fully dealt with his eventual divorce. He’ll be going with us on our honeymoon and keeps teasing me about him getting her pregnant on our wedding night but that would be complicated since he’s black and we’re both white.

germancuck-1
Experienced

Unread post by germancuck-1 » Thu May 16, 2024 11:55 pm

AZCuckedMale wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 1:54 am

We’ve talked about him moving in with us after the wedding but nothing is certain yet. She has feelings for him so i know she wants him to be her boyfriend but that’s up to him once he’s fully dealt with his eventual divorce. He’ll be going with us on our honeymoon and keeps teasing me about him getting her pregnant on our wedding night but that would be complicated since he’s black and we’re both white.

I hope you don´t mind me continuing to ask questions about your situation....

Is the possibility of their relationship getting yet more intense once he´s through with a divorce something you´re OK with, or maybe even hope for because it´s a turn on for you as well? Besides not getting sex with your fiancé, are there other ways in which you are subservient to them?

AZCuckedMale
Virgin

Unread post by AZCuckedMale » Fri May 17, 2024 1:11 am

germancuck-1 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 11:55 pm
AZCuckedMale wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 1:54 am

I hope you don´t mind me continuing to ask questions about your situation....

Is the possibility of their relationship getting yet more intense once he´s through with a divorce something you´re OK with, or maybe even hope for because it´s a turn on for you as well? Besides not getting sex with your fiancé, are there other ways in which you are subservient to them?
I don't mind you asking whatever you want. I'm pretty open about the situation nowadays.

In the beginning I was nervous about her falling in love with a Bull and leaving me but after all these years I know that won't happen. She loves me and our lifestyle and has joked shed never be able to find another guy like me that is into letting her be with other men. Honestly, the idea of her in a relationship with him or any other man has become a turn on. Though she's said it was just heat of the moment dirty talk, she has told him she loves him a few times during sex and when I was unlocked, each time it was such a turn on I came almost immediately. I'm not quite sure why that's so hot to me.

In terms of my subservience to them, it's mostly him that orders me around. At this point, I do whatever he wants but it's mostly limited to sex stuff since that's usually what's going on when he's over here. When they've gone on dates, I always pay for it. I've paid for him to join us on vacation twice since his marriage fell apart. Sexually, he likes to humiliate me and she's thinks it hilarious so I have to service him in front of her a few times a week. I used to hate it but look forward to it now. May be the cage and horniness making me like it now. I clean her after they've had sex. I pretty much do whatever I'm told. If he does move in after the wedding, I'd be open to him taking more control over me even outside of the bedroom. I've always had a very submissive personality so I feel more comfortable being led.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue May 21, 2024 8:53 am

My longest time caged has been 4 months at a time. I’m caged now. When I’m out of the cage my wife edges me for several days before letting me cum. I play with myself a lot when uncaged but I’m disciplined and do not cum. Just being able to touch it again is really nice though. Once I cum it’s pretty awesome and I usually stay out for a couple of weeks and we have some sex before I’m caged again. It has definitely changed our dynamics as she has become much more dominant and I’ve become much more docile and sub. I usually ask her about most everything before I do it and say yes ma’am a lot. This is why my wife has come to like me being caged plus I become so attentive to her. Getting hard in a small cage is uncomfortable sometimes but I actually miss my cage when I’m out and am happy to have it back on when it happens.
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie