It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
michael8401
$2 Ho

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by michael8401 » Fri May 17, 2024 11:52 am

Perfectly said 🙏🏼
Ohio

scarfolamew
Player

Unread post by scarfolamew » Fri May 17, 2024 11:58 am

Yeah, I am also dying for an update but I don't think it makes sense to cry doom over the fact that we haven't gotten one. Considering W's monk-like discipline, I bet he's compartmentalizing, focusing on his wife and child, taking freezing cold splashes in the ocean, and waiting for the right moment to address the things we want him to address. What good would it do him to be endlessly speculating with us perverts before he's ready to bring up the Adam affair with Lana?

hiki
Experienced

Unread post by hiki » Sat May 18, 2024 12:49 pm

scarfolamew wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 11:58 am
Yeah, I am also dying for an update but I don't think it makes sense to cry doom over the fact that we haven't gotten one. Considering W's monk-like discipline, I bet he's compartmentalizing, focusing on his wife and child, taking freezing cold splashes in the ocean, and waiting for the right moment to address the things we want him to address. What good would it do him to be endlessly speculating with us perverts before he's ready to bring up the Adam affair with Lana?
I think you're right, that is exactly like W. Maybe he told Lana that he knows about the texting but doesn't want to talk about it at the moment in order to focus on being a family with a newborn. Both maybe agreed to put away everything lifestyle-related with the promise of revisiting and talking in a few months?

JismMuncy
Prepubescent

Unread post by JismMuncy » Sat May 18, 2024 7:04 pm

Hi, I'm a long time lurker who found this site from a reddit link to an xleglover story a couple of years ago. Since his stories where deleted I had been constantly checking gsharpe and Ray-Man's ongoing stories in the library section before discovering W770's thread about 1 month ago, coincidentally this was about the time he announced the birth of his child, so belated congratulations from me W. This is my first post to the site. Apologies for it being very very long (hopefully not too long, not sure if there are any rules on length)? But I have wanted to write this for weeks and have quite a few things that I want to say.
I read all of W's posts to this thread over a 2 day period (skipping most of the early comments by others otherwise I'd probably not have finished the thread yet)! So W’s whole story is quite fresh in my mind and I thought I might be able to offer some advice and insight that others might have missed or don’t recall.
One thing which might have been forgotten by other members is that Lana posted a couple of comments to the thread very early on, meaning she is aware of it and knows how to easily find it online. It is not beyond the realms of possibility that Lana periodically checks the thread to see what W knows. Just something imo for W to consider.
The posts recently have been mainly about whether W should confront Lana or wait wrt the ongoing contact she had with Adam throughout her pregnancy. I am firmly in the wait camp because as another recent poster said, knowledge is power, especially if cheating is suspected! W has admitted that he is perhaps not as adept at reading Lana as he previously thought. If there is more than what W has so far discovered, then telling Lana everything he knows now will give her the opportunity to hide, omit or lie to him about what he doesn't know. Imo he should gather as much information as he can before any talk, to check her answers against facts he is aware of when he does eventually confront her.
One comment recently said that Lana quite clearly has a cheating fetish (W has too wrt Lana). I agree, but I also think she has a thing for bad boys (the badder the better) and is probably turned on by being the bad girl or perhaps by trying to tame the bad boy. She has defended Adam in the past, saying he is a nice guy, maybe she thinks she has him tamed? If the extent of what Lana has done is the communications with Adam behind W’s back that he has discovered, then imo it is not as bad as some make out, considering Lana and W’s relationship journey so far. Remember that they have an open phone policy and Lana has not done anything to hide the correspondence with Adam. It could be that she knows it is wrong and is just very brazen or could be that she doesn’t herself think she is doing much wrong. We only have W’s thoughts on their conversations about rules. Perhaps Lana has a different idea about what they agreed?

However, this is best case scenario and I will assume for the next part of my post that Lana knows she is seriously breaking the rules with Adam and perhaps it is much worse than even W fears.
From memory W’s posts suggest that Lana and Adam usually communicated through text and Facetime. I'm guessing that they used conventional phone call's too, but I don't recall W mentioning those much. If I were W, I would be checking phone logs for frequency, length and for any other ways they could be or have in the past communicated e.g. Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Whatsapp, email etc... Or even for a second phone. He might find much more has gone on if they have been using other means that he was previously unaware of.
Also something to consider is that Adam had access to Lana’s phone to record the many videos he made, so he very likely had her phone pass code. Does Adam know more than he has let on by reading texts between W and Lana? Seems unlikely based on his communication with W, but perhaps he is more intelligent and devious than he has been given credit for? Could he have accessed google maps on her phone to find the location of their home or even installed a tracker app to do so? Same questions apply to Evan.
Evan has not been mentioned recently, with most of the focus on Adam for obvious reasons. Lana admitted to having incredible sexual chemistry with Evan and even slept with him while Adam was asleep. Was she cheating on Adam with Evan (at least in her mind) and could it have carried on afterwards without W or Adam knowing? Is Evan in communication with Lana? Where does he live? He could be much closer than Adam to W’s home. From the little W has written about him, he could be much more devious than Adam seems to be. I would actually think it is unlikely that he and Lana did not exchange contact info, based off his stated kink for taken women.
Which leads on to a number of things for W to consider from around the time when Lana became pregnant.
He posted that Adam (and Evan) were aware that Lana was going to be trying for a baby and expressed interest in impregnating her, Adam at least very aggressively so, with Adam seeming to think he was successful. Adam is someone who W says has more control over Lana than any past Bull. Could he have convinced her to come off the pill earlier without W’s knowledge?

Timeline from W wrt Lana’s pregnancy in 2023 is
Lana had a final weekend with Adam/Evan on Jun 9/10 before coming off the pill and telling Adam the affair was ending on or before the 20th June. Interesting to note Adam did not start to blow up W’s phone at this point and this is not normal compared with Adam’s behavior when Lana cut him off before and since. Could this indicate that Adam was being told something different by Lana i.e. he was not in fact cut off?
W and Lana had started actively trying on or before 23rd of June, with Evan a particular fantasy they discussed during sex at these times. Could this be an indication more was going on with Lana/Evan?
W and Lana went away to the West Coast on 28th June, with Adam really trying to convince Lana to let him get her pregnant and told Evan who is intrigued with the idea. Also Adam is still not contacting W. They returned home on Wed 5th July. Lana started her period soon after returning on or after July 6th. Question for W is how sure is he that Lana did have her period at this point?
W says he made a big mistake in work that had his boss on his back and him working long hours from Friday 7th July. This combined with Lana’s brothers family including kids visiting their home that weekend (7th-9th)? meant no time or inclination for sex.
Next update is July 17th .W says work has been hectic (does this mean sex has been less frequent)? He also mentions Lana has been feeling sick the past few days. On July the 20th Lana is confirmed pregnant.
This timeline plus Adams unusual behavior has raised questions for me. W and Lana are going at it like rabbits but don’t conceive during the last couple of weeks in June (not unusual). Lana starts her period on or after 6th July, probably finished by the time her brothers family leave 8th/9th July, but her and W do not have much sex if any that weekend. W’s hectic work issues continued for the next week. Does this also mean sex was infrequent this week July 10th – 17th? Infrequent sex does not mean that it was impossible to conceive, but it does mean it was less likely, so far as I know. Lana had been feeling sick for a few days, so morning sickness from about the 14th July. If the earliest that Lana could have conceived is 8th/9/10th July, which is what W’s posts seem to indicate, then that means Lana was getting morning sickness almost immediately. I googled this (being male I am not knowledgeable about this subject lol, but it seems that while not impossible it would be quite unusual to get morning sickness within days). W’s boy was born on April 12th (I think), which is almost 9 months to the day from that weekend family visit and ties in with when W thinks the boy was conceived. But playing Devil’s Advocate, from my admittedly limited knowledge a normal pregnancy can be a week or two more or less than 9 months?
Taking everything W wrote at the time into consideration, imo there is enough here for W to at least look again at what Lana told him and possibly to DNA test to be certain the boy is biologically if that would be an issue for him.
One final question for W on Evan which has confused me is W seems to indicate that Evan had anal with Lana in a post in June 2023, but he says in a later post that only Adam has had the honor. Not sure if I am misreading the posts?
Last edited by JismMuncy on Mon May 20, 2024 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

parmaham55
Player

Unread post by parmaham55 » Sun May 19, 2024 10:36 am

I am impressed by your analysis JismMuncy, and had similar thoughts that I have raised previously, always for W to reply confidently that it cannot be the case, and the baby is the image of himself. So it may be a concern too far.

But the thought that Lana/Adam communication has gone beyond the simple messaging that W discovered, that does seem quite likely to me - especially voice communication, possibly even a meetup during the last few months of her pregnancy.

We love an idle speculation - but the main worry is that we offer W our utmost, best support that encourages him to return during troubled times, if indeed they are troubled times, to receive the best support from this forum, as we all wish him well, and hope that life is simply busy and wonderful.

hiki
Experienced

Unread post by hiki » Sun May 19, 2024 10:48 am

JismMuncy wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 7:04 pm
frequent)? He also mentions Lana has been feeling sick the past few days. On July the 20th Lana is confirmed pregnant.
Yes, there is something that does not add up with regards to the schedule. Based on the April 12, 2024 birth date, conception should have occurred July 20, 2023. That makes the July 20th pregnancy confirmation about one month too early.

But whatever the case may be, we all wish W and Lana well and hope everything is OK with the young family!

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Sun May 19, 2024 7:16 pm

I also like JismMuncy's analysis, but I guess my question would be why does Lana feel she has to cheat when he knows W has gone along with anything she has wanted to do and even more that he ever expected to ever do. What would be the point? Maybe I am missing something. I did run across a post on May 17, 2024 made by W in another thread. No mention of Lana or their baby, Just a short comment to a new cuck saying his entry into the lifestyle was the same as the new posters. I also hope all is well with W, Lana and the baby.

JismMuncy
Prepubescent

Unread post by JismMuncy » Mon May 20, 2024 4:17 am

parmaham55 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 10:36 am

We love an idle speculation - but the main worry is that we offer W our utmost, best support that encourages him to return during troubled times, if indeed they are troubled times, to receive the best support from this forum, as we all wish him well, and hope that life is simply busy and wonderful.
hiki wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 10:48 am

But whatever the case may be, we all wish W and Lana well and hope everything is OK with the young family!
I completely agree with these sentiments and apologize if my first post came off a bit negative and/or lacking empathy for W or Lana and what hopefully is the most special period they have ever had in their relationship. I was trying to play Devil’s Advocate by giving what I see as the best and worst case scenario’s , but when I read it back I realize it doesn’t come off exactly how I intended.

W (Lana too) comes across as a really great person through his posts and I sincerely hope that he has been enjoying the first month of fatherhood, which is exactly what he should be doing. W’s decision to sit on the knowledge that Lana and Adam were in contact until 2 weeks before the birth is based on it being a vulnerable time for Lana. In fact every post from W recently had the underlying theme of him wanting to protect and care for Lana and their baby above himself and any emotions or feelings that Adam’s recent messages have evoked in him. This shows his character.

I wanted to say that some of the recent comments by others, since W’s revelations about these messages came to light, come across to me as quite aggressive and make me second hand cringe on W’s behalf i.e. Do this W, you have to do xyz W or you must feel this way W. No he doesn’t. He isn’t obligated to feel how you do or behave how you would. His and Lana’s relationship is unique with his kinks and desires seemingly exactly mirrored by Lana and we should trust that he knows what is best for their relationship and present advice as such and not as orders that he must follow.

Final point. As far as W knows, Lana cut off any contact with Adam 2 weeks before the birth to solely focus on motherhood. Perhaps Lana just needed some excitement during this time when her body was changing and this was her way of feeling better, relaxing, coping. Again she has not hidden the messages and they have an open phone policy. If this or something similar is the reason she gives to W when he does talk to her about it, then imho it is not much of an issue and can easily be moved past.
Even a worst case scenario of Lana having cheated on W and having Adam’s biological child does not have to mean an end to their relationship. I recall at one point that W said that he would raise a baby even if he was not the biological father, though this statement was made when he and Lana were discussing it happening accidentally. It all depends on W and Lana, their history, relationship, feelings etc... How I or anyone else would react or feel is irrelevant, this is W and Lana’s story, not ours.

JismMuncy
Prepubescent

Unread post by JismMuncy » Mon May 20, 2024 4:34 am

hiki wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 10:48 am
JismMuncy wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 7:04 pm
frequent)? He also mentions Lana has been feeling sick the past few days. On July the 20th Lana is confirmed pregnant.
Yes, there is something that does not add up with regards to the schedule. Based on the April 12, 2024 birth date, conception should have occurred July 20, 2023. That makes the July 20th pregnancy confirmation about one month too early.

Hi Hiki. I think you are incorrect on the conception date you give. I used an online pregnancy calculator which gave a probable conception date as July 7th 2023 working back from a due date of April 12th 2024. Nb// I used the birth date because so far as I recall we were never told the due date by W? The baby could be premature or a late birth, which would throw off the calculator. Also we should note that it is a guess using probabilities and it is far from an exact science. Unless they only had sex once in the period when she could conceive then they will likely never know exactly which act of the beast with two backs resulted in their baby.

DoctorLuv
Experienced

Unread post by DoctorLuv » Mon May 20, 2024 8:32 am

From July 20 to April 12 is exactly 38 weeks. Traditionally gestational age is not calculated as the time from the date of conception to the date of delivery. Instead, gestational age is calculated from the date of the last day of a woman’s last period to the date of conception. A normal baby is born with a gestational age of 40wks, but this translates to 38 weeks from the date of conception.

When babies are carried for more than 39 weeks after the date of conception, there becomes considerable concern that the woman must either soon be artificially induced to have labor or undergo a Cesarian section. Longer than 39 weeks after conception, babies can increase in size such as to endanger a traditional vaginal delivery for both the mother and the baby. Likewise, the amount of amniotic fluid surrounding the baby can diminish in a way to threaten the baby after 39wks life after conception.

Ultrasound is much more accurate in determining the date of conception than calculating the date using a woman’s last menstrual period. Ultrasounds done in the 1st trimester of pregnancy are able to demonstrate the date of conception to within 3 to 5 days accuracy. In the 2nd trimester ultrasounds have an accuracy of 5 to 7 days. Ultrasounds in the 3rd trimester only have an accuracy of 10-14 days in determining the date of conception. Because W never mentioned any concerns about their baby being post term, I doubt that post term pregnancy was ever a concern.

Suffice to say that I think it’s very likely that, the pregnancy started in the first week or two of July, not in June. If the pregnancy had started in late June, I think the W would’ve told us that there was much concern that his wife was caring the baby too long and that either artificial induction of labor or an actual cesarian section would likely be necessary. In fact, I think that if she had been impregnated at the end of June, she would’ve required either an induction of her pregnancy or a C-section to maintain the health of mother & child.

Again, this all indicates to me that the conception is very, very unlikely to have occurred at the end of June as JismMuncy & others here have suggested.

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Mon May 20, 2024 10:40 am

Lana got her period on or about July 7th. Next ovulation should be on or about July 21st. She was confirmed pregnant on July 20th. These are the dates that don’t make sense, not the gestation time.

MBD

JismMuncy
Prepubescent

Unread post by JismMuncy » Mon May 20, 2024 10:43 am

I think you are correct Doctorluv. Earlier does not make sense.
w770 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:12 am
Oh and remember Cara and Cory? So they tried to work things out, but I think he couldn't handle the fact that she had been with Eric. I don't know if she spilled the beans on the 4-some with Shawn and Lana, but he texted me out of the blue, which is strange as we never really text or interact with each other too often, and said, "W, we need to talk." I responded that he could call me anytime but since then I haven't heard from him. Lana mentioned how Cara and Cory are finalizing a divorce now and it's "irreconcilable."
This post on April 2nd could be viewed in a new context wrt the recent revelations about Adam. Is it possible that Cory wanted to tell W something about Lana that he had learnt from Cara? W says it was strange to receive a text from him and the 'we need to talk' sounds ominous. It could be that W is the only person who knows the full context of the split and he just needed someone to talk to. It could be that Cory is upset and blames W for him and Cara divorcing and wanted to vent at him, but then decided against doing so. These are most likely imo.
But I had the thought that it could also be that he has found something out about Lana from Cara and had decided to tell W, in a I would want to know moment, then backed off. W has said in the past that Lana confides in Cara. If I was W I would contact Cory to find out what he wanted to talk about last month, but to be prepared for anger and blame about his marriage breaking up.
There is also the possibility that if Cory does blame W/Lana and makes up lies about Lana to try split her and W up, to get misplaced revenge on on them, though its probably more likely that I am too invested in the story and am coming up with more and more obscure scenarios in my head lol!!

scarfolamew
Player

Unread post by scarfolamew » Mon May 20, 2024 10:44 pm

I think yall are overthinking the timeline. Many posters intentionally scramble certain details to help obscure their identity…

Upindown
Virgin

Unread post by Upindown » Mon May 20, 2024 10:57 pm

I don't see much point in any speculation.

There's basically two possible outcomes:
1. We'll find out what's happened in due course
or,
2. We won't find out what's happened.

What we won't do, is work out what happened.

michey
Trainable

Unread post by michey » Tue May 21, 2024 12:49 am

Upindown wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 10:57 pm

or,

:up:

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Tue May 21, 2024 11:34 am

Upindown wrote:

or,

This! I hate how people turn these threads into frantic wanderings whenever real life gets in the way of someone posting. They just had a baby - sex is not on the top of their minds!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Tue May 21, 2024 12:09 pm

scarfolamew wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 10:44 pm
I think yall are overthinking the timeline. Many posters intentionally scramble certain details to help obscure their identity…
Or have trouble remembering the details they've written from one post to another.

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Tue May 21, 2024 5:17 pm

Rogueuser1 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 11:34 am
Upindown wrote:

or,

This! I hate how people turn these threads into frantic wanderings whenever real life gets in the way of someone posting. They just had a baby - sex is not on the top of their minds!
This is the best post yet!

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Tue May 21, 2024 5:37 pm

Too bad W isn't here to celebrate 200 pages.

DoctorLuv
Experienced

Unread post by DoctorLuv » Tue May 21, 2024 6:34 pm

MustBeDenied2 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 10:40 am
Lana got her period on or about July 7th. Next ovulation should be on or about July 21st. She was confirmed pregnant on July 20th. These are the dates that don’t make sense, not the gestation time.

MBD
Early in a pregnancy a woman can have some bleeding from her vagina that she mistakenly believes is a period. That’s why estimated gestation by dates is frequently inaccurate & ultrasounds are routinely gotten early in pregnancies. Whether it was Adam or W that impregnated Lana, they did it in early July, not late June.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Tue May 21, 2024 9:32 pm

At this point is there anyway Lana or W would have figured out who the real father is. Could Lana have known? She wouldn't have done this on purpose would she? Do you think she would leave W?

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Tue May 21, 2024 11:06 pm

DoctorLuv wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 6:34 pm
MustBeDenied2 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 10:40 am

MBD
Early in a pregnancy a woman can have some bleeding from her vagina that she mistakenly believes is a period. That’s why estimated gestation by dates is frequently inaccurate & ultrasounds are routinely gotten early in pregnancies. Whether it was Adam or W that impregnated Lana, they did it in early July, not late June.
She stopped seeing Adam late June.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue May 21, 2024 11:24 pm

veub wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 12:09 pm
scarfolamew wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 10:44 pm
Or have trouble remembering the details they've written from one post to another.
:lol: :lol:

Or doesn't research when morning sickness first starts when their wife is pregnant.

And maybe one day we will learn who 'Alex' is.

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Wed May 22, 2024 5:19 am

Going by W's past history, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Lana has been getting rough fucked by Adam on regular basis now and W has been thoroughly cleaning her pussy.

Cuckblaine
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cuckblaine » Mon May 27, 2024 6:03 pm

5000 posts! Thanks to W for an amazing run and to Lana for stirring our collective trousers time and time again.