Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:51 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:32 pm 
Trainable

Were getting some good vibes from the guy were meeting on Monday night!

They are going to talk on the phone tonight.... Until we meet face to face, her number will be blocked. Cant be to careful when meeting someone new these days!

Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:45 pm 
OHW Addict

It's going to be a hot night, and I'm not just referring to the Texas heat.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:43 am 
Trainable

total angst right now.... shes talking to him on the phone, shes being so sweet, but she wont let me listen in! damn it man!
What are they talking about? Im sure its just getting to know each other, and I trust her 110 percent... but its still there!
Whats that saying... let her go and if if she comes back its meant to be!
There's a second verse here in Texas but Im not going to repeat it now LOL!
Shes having fun.... BTW... a new hair style for the first time in 5 years!
WOW... its getting super real!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:03 am 
OHW Addict

His jaw is going to hit the floor when he meets your gorgeous wife.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:14 am 
OHW Addict

As you're certainly learning, dickwads like Cody are unfortunately inevitable. I've been dumbfounded for years how dudes can be handed a sexy hotwife on the silver platter and crap all over themselves. Hopefully those don't discourage your wife and she sees them as pussyachers not heartbreakers.

Good luck enduring the angst until tomorrow evening and your good vibes prove true....you sex goddess bride deserves a night of orgasmic bliss!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:46 pm 
Trainable

[quoteAs you're certainly learning, dickwads like Cody are unfortunately inevitable. I've been dumbfounded for years how dudes can be handed a sexy hotwife on the silver platter and crap all over themselves. Hopefully those don't discourage your wife and she sees them as pussyachers not heartbreakers.][/quote]

Thankyou hotwifelover31!

Your exactly right! And that's her frame of mind right now! That's not to say that there were some very close calls with stopping, (which I would be fine with as her and I have already experienced more then most on this website)

The new guy appears to be a pretty laid back guy, and hopefully hes reading all of my posts and knows what NOT to do! I spoke to him last night for about 3 minutes of their 2 hr talk! I think that everything is going to be alright. We were up last night until 3 am as she was modelling her new outfits... I may have to move this thread over to the Hotties section once the action starts to pick up!!

We should be leaving for the Hotel in about 24 hrs!!

Stay tuned....

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:48 pm 
OHW Addict

I hope we get to see your sexy wife model some of her outfits.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:47 pm 
Trainable

Well its starting to get really, really real!

Hes been sexting her all morning long getting her all juiced up for his loving... or should I say dominance of her! And of course I say that in fun! There will be no pain or bondage, but hes starting to work on her mind and make her start craving him sexually! Shes really enjoying it as she plays along! He wants her to talk dirty to him, which she has barely done with me, even though i have asked her repeatedly!

Its amazing what hotwives will do for their lovers and not their loving and caring hubbys!! LOL But believe me, I'm benefiting from her transition!

She has been walking around in 5" heels, (she worn them once in the 2 years since i bought them) getting used to them. he's 6-3, Im 6-1, with the heels shes 5-11 which is the perfect size for her larger lover!

OMG! This time tomorrow, we will be face to face with him in the restaurant booth! We have already worked out that we will sit in a square booth as opposed to a circular one, and he will sit across from us. When she feels comfortable with him, she will excuse herself to go to the ladies room to "freshen up".

When she comes back, she will slide in next to him and give him a huge Kiss! I cant wait for the waiter or waitress to come back and see her with him after she walked in and sat down with me!

At that point she will whisper in his ear that shes all his to do whatever he wants!

I will try to pay the bill without being arrested for lewd conduct as my cock will be busting my pants out as we all walk out... them arm in arm, and me following!

Stay tuned... its going to get a whole lot better!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:17 pm 
OHW Addict

She's clearly very hot for him!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:37 pm 
Trainable

She is VERY HOT for him!! :whip:

Does anybody have any other ideas as to how she can show him her acceptance of his dominant role?

Should I let him know that if he has dominance over her, then that naturally transforms dominance over me as well, because I will do whatever she asks me to do... even cleaning him afterwards?

He has stated that hes not comfortable with M to M contact, however he will oblige me by doing her doggy while I lick her clit!!

Thats a hot thought!

Any ideas from all of these Cucks?... Where's Brad when you need him?? LOL

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:06 pm 
OHW Addict

I'm sure he would appreciate you informing him that you are simply there to serve the both of them. Perhaps you and your wife could demonstrate your subservience to him once inside your hotel room by getting on your knees and awaiting his commands. You could offer your wife to him by spreading her legs and possibly guiding him in if he permits it. Bring them water throughout the evening to ensure they stay hydrated.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:36 pm 
Trainable

Oh I would do all of that if the situation allows!
I want to be respectful to his wishes too.
Her and I have already rehearsed something as we enter the room.

Shes going to give him a deep kiss and then break away. Shes going to look directly at me and tell me.... "Scott will you please ask him nicely to fuk your wife now"?

Damn it man!! if that doesn't convey the message that he's the dominate one... I will bring a 2x4 in my luggage!

He wants her to be totally submissive to him which she is comfortable with!

The water and other drinks will be all me!

Stay tuned!

PS... by this time they should be fucking!!!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:40 pm 
OHW Addict

Politely asking him to fuck your wife is a very nice touch. I know what effect that would have on me.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:33 pm 
Trainable

And then shes going to ask him if he would like me to get her ready by licking her pussy since hes almost double the size of my cock!

Were trying to control the things that we do have control over! Which once he gets going, might not be very much! LOL

hes been asking her for additional pics of what shes wearing... she went out shopping ...AGAIN!! Damn I love this woman!!

Stay tuned

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:36 pm 
OHW Addict

It won't be long before her brand new clothes are discarded on the bedroom floor.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:02 pm 
Trainable

Once they do hit the floor, I will be right behind her with a Hanger so they don't get messed up or wrinkled!!! LOL

I hope people dont think that Im making this shit up!! Foks,.... this is really happening!!! Balls deep in my wife for sure in 24 hours from now!! And they wont be mine!

I'm so surprised that more have not opined!

Thank you Cuckpride for keeping this thread as active as it is!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:12 pm 
OHW Addict

You're a good cuck hubby. There are far more lurkers on this site than actual contributors these days. I for one am absolutely loving this thread!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:02 pm 
Trainable

CuckPride... I just might invite you over so that both of us can take care of their messes!! LOL

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:11 pm 
OHW Addict

Two cucks are better than one. ;)

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:58 am 
OHW Addict

Have fun tonight!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:20 am 
OHW Addict

I'm loving your real time thread but have not been on always to immediately comment.

Hope tonight is even better than the build up and he brings your hot sexy wife to endless orgasms! Stay hard, be happy!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:42 pm 
Trainable

Well today is the day!!

I have been cut off from the "Kitty" for over 4 days now, and have been forbidden to even touch myself for the last 2 days! Boy is she catching on to this whole Hotwife/Cuckold lifestyle!

My Kitty licking is getting a whole lot of practice! Yummy!! They have been texting each other all morning long, while Im trying to finish up some old projects on my computer, along with getting new assignments, while working with construction workers around my house, while buying Home insurance at the last minute!

Shes been prepping!! I love my wife! She comes in and asks me about this outfit, that outfit while Im focused on getting things done! Good grief I love that too!! it suits my ADHD I guess! (as i type this with a hardon)

Another cuck has PMd me some time ago and we were talking about our Hotwives and our lives of being Cucks. He wished me good luck this morning and I told him that I would send him the first pictures of her and him "engauged"!

Im going to have him comment on this thread once he receives the pictures just to prove to any naysayers that this is the real deal!

Im again surprised that there hasnt been to much commentary, which would translate into moral support for the Cuck that is going thru with the real deal! (My little rant)

Stay tuned!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:48 pm 
Experienced

Dying for some pics of your hotwife all dolled up for the new stud :)

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:55 pm 
OHW Addict

Sounds like it's all cumming together perfectly. Your adoration for your sexy bride is omnipresent. Don't let the naysayers or lack of a slew of commentators detract from the reason we pursue this unique lifestyle - your beloved bride's pleasure! Enjoy the ride irrespective of the number of comments here. I for one am all in enjoying your amazing erotic journey!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:28 pm 
OHW Addict

I can't wait for the main event! :D

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next