Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:09 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next
Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:39 pm 
Experienced

For all of you waiting with bated breath to hear about my misfortunes last night, sorry this is bit late but I have been kinda busy with vanilla stuff.

I’ll spare you some of the blow by blow – you know that stuff by now. Steve arrived as usual about 5:00 p.m. Took his bag to our bedroom while Carol greeted him in passionate fashion. She had chosen to wear a long fitted dress formal dress with a split up the back almost to her ass with matching heels. She looked gorgeous. She has several formal dresses from some stuff we were involved in years ago. Apparently he liked that, especially when she got down on her knees to suck his cock. I must admit it was very erotic. After a while he stopped her and said he did not want to cum yet all over her beautiful dress. But he ran his hands all the way up under it and slid it up around her waist to play with her pussy and made her cum. We had dinner and then we adjourned to our bedroom. I had to do the honors and undress her for him, which is becoming a habit or more like a ritual. I guess it is designed to humiliate me and show that I am giving her to him – and it’s working. They got on the bed and Carol giggled and said Oh, wait a sec. Don’t forget your panties. Steve said something in her ear and she side OMG, You’re kidding. He replied No and she said OK! She went to the dresser and rummaged in the drawers and pulled out a pair of little lacy panties and a pair of white nylons. OK, so I can see where this is going. I dutifully put them on and Steve told me to stand up and turn around and they both laughed at me and Carol said Honey, you look so cute. Then he stood up and told her to suck him off with and he told me to get my ass over there and take a close look. They had me kneeling with my nose about twelve inches from her face. She really put on a show just for my benefit I’m sure for almost 15 minutes before it became apparent that Steve was about to come. He shot one blast in her mouth, pulled it out and shot another all over her face, then he suddenly turned and shot a third load in my face. It’s not like I haven’t had facials before, but I managed to look genuinely surprised because I was! Carol just looked at me with her mouth open from a few seconds then laughed like a drain. She said Honey you have cum on your face! (No shit Mrs. obvious!) Oh my god, well it goes with your little sissy outfit and she giggled again. Then they got back on the bed and went at it like a couple of animals in heat while I wiped my face off and tugged on my little dick, standing watching like an idiot in panties and stocking. It was fabulous!!!!

After he came in her he said something to her again. She said No! You’re really kidding this time. Again No. They whispered for a few seconds and she was giggling like schoolgirl. Then she said Honey, come here and patted the bed between her legs. (I thought finally, here we go!) I got up on the bed and Carol told me she wanted me to lick her pussy and get her off. Yeah, like eat Steve’s cream pie more like. So I did and I felt his hand on the back of my head pushing my face into her pussy with his cum all over it. It was delicious – cum usually is, let’s face it. I gave her a good licking and concentrated on her clit and after a few minutes she tensed and had a big orgasm. Well of course her pussy muscles pushed his cum load out into my mouth in a big glob –all thick and slippery. I though do I swallow it or not? Then I thought what the hell and swallowed it down – it was yummy. When she recovered Carol looked at me and said I can’t believe you swallowed that. Steve laughed, I told you so. You like it, why shouldn’t he? Shortly after that I was sent to bed in the guest room as usual.

After Steve left this morning we made love again and talked about it. She said it was really kinky (she has no idea!!) but it was fun as long as I am OK with it. I said Well…. um…. actually it was kinda kinky fun (trying to kurb my enthusiasm!!) Then Carol grinned and said That’s good because Steve and I talked about some other kinky stuff for you, but she wouldn’t tell me what it was.

Most of the day she was on the internet with her credit card out, so I assume she was buying something. I’m excited and a little scared, but maybe it’s nothing to do with this.

Things are moving forward much faster than I ever dreamed they could. And as they say… until next time.

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:48 pm 
Virgin

Looking back 2 months ago I bet you never imagined the situation you and the Mrs. are in now. Best wishes in on cuck path.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:06 am 
Experienced

Great update! Since neither Carol, nor Steve know about you cage, I have a feeling she may be ordering you one.

Either that, or more feminine lingerie for you.

I love how whatever Steve wants, Carol goes along with it.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:30 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Every new development is so exciting, thank you for sharing.

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:07 pm 
Experienced

Quite a day yesterday. About 2 o’clock Carol said it was time to get ready for Steve. She was already wearing a sexy little dress and fuck me heels, so I wondered what she meant. She took me in the bedroom and there laying on the bed were 3 different sexy little outfits. I said so which one are you going to wear? She replied Not me Honey, these are for you. You liked wearing panties and nylons so much we figured you should dress up properly like a girl. I just about swallowed my tongue Oh! There was a skimpy little mini dress French maid and a layered white lacy petticoat with black lingerie, garters and black seamed nylons and a pair of 5” black patent ankle strap heels. A little pleated plaid mini skirt school girl outfit with white blouse and a tie and little white cotton panties, a little white cotton bra, white socks and black 5” heel pumps. And a slutty pink outfit with a tight pink mini skirt and top, pink lacy lingerie, garters, white nylons with pink bows at the top front and back and a pair of pink 5” fuck me ankle strap heels. She said The other frilly pink sissy mini dress did not come in time, but don’t worry Honey it should be here by next week. There were also other accessories. I could not see what they all were but there were two wigs and small case that was obviously a makeup kit. OMG!!! Carol asked me how I liked my new outfits. I was thrilled to bits, but very surprised Um……. well…… um……. they are very….. er ….. nice I guess……. She laughed you can hardly contain your excitement can you?!! Well, today I think we are going to choose the maid outfit. Go and take a shower and use my body wash so you smell nice. When I was dried off, she told me to shave and gave me a regular razor instead of my electric one and said Don’t forget the beard, Honey. After that she told me to stand still and got out her NoNo hair remover and proceeded to make me smooth all over. I don’t have much body hair but that was a dream come true for me. I have never been able to do that. My dick was hard as a rock – and she NoNo’ed it and my balls too. She giggled There now you won’t have to shave that for a while will you?!! I loved the feeling of my smooth legs. Guess I will have to remain smooth now, such a shame LOL!!! So then she helped me dress in the maid uniform including a pair of lovely little silicone tits. Then she made me sit on a stool in the bathroom and applied makeup on my face. She said I’ll have to teach you how to do this for yourself Honey, this is so much fun. Finally she fitted one of the wigs on me. It was blonde straight and curled under off the shoulder. She said Honey, you look so cute!! And she turned the stool so I was looking in the mirror. OMG!!! I was looking at a woman!! I gasped and she said I told you you look cute. Just wait till Steve sees you, he is going to laugh his socks off and poke fun at you…… me too! And you love it don’t you sissy girl? Well……um……. Then she put the black patent shoes on me and told me to stand up so I could practice walking in them. I had so fake it a bit – couldn’t let her know I’m very practiced at walking in heels LOL!!! Finally she said Honey, you are so feminine all dressed up I think you need a feminine name too. What do you think, any ideas? I mumbled um…. what about Kimberly? I thought I might as well try and keep my bi fem name!! She said Perfect, Kim-ber-ly in a sing song mocking way. It was wonderfully humiliating. She told me that since I’m a sissy maid, when I bend over for something I have to bend with straight legs and let my panties show. She made me practice a couple of times and gave me a good slap on the ass the second time. She seemed to be enjoying this a bit too much! The petticoat held the little mini dress up and out enough already as it was, you could just about see my panties anyway - front and back!! But when I bent over it completely exposed my ass. By that time it was around 4:30 and Carol tells me since I’m the maid I need to get my cute little fanny moving and lay the table for dinner. OMG!! It was fabulous. I was in 7th heaven, actually being able to be openly fem in front of her.

The doorbell rang right on time about 5:00 p.m. and Carol said Well Kimberly? Go answer the door girl. I was scared opening the front door and tried to stay behind it as much as I could. Steve walked in. He looked at me and laughed like a drain. Damn, I didn’t think she would do it, that’s priceless. You know, you do look kinda cute and gave me a slap on the ass. Where’s my woman? I thought I would play the part and said This way please, Sir and led him into the living room. Carol greeted him with a big passionate kiss as usual. Then she said to Steve This is Kimberly, our new maid…….. at your disposal. He walked over to me, pulled me into his arms and kissed me hard on the lips. I couldn’t help myself, I flung my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I hear Carol say Kimberly!!! That’s my boyfriend if you don’t mind! Laughing her ass off. I stepped back blushing furiously. Steve lifted the front of my dress and I knew my dick was hard in my panties. He laughed Oh, look who’s all excited. OMG, my wife had just watched me kissing another man and getting an erection for crying out loud. Frankly my dick had been pretty much hard since she dressed me.

I had to serve dinner of course. I thoroughly enjoyed it. At one point Carol dropped her napkin and told me to pick it up. I faced her and bent over to get it like she had taught me. She put her hand on my head and held me down for a few seconds. I felt Steve’s hand on my ass and then he pinched my ass cheek, making me squeal like a little girl and jump upright. They both thought that was hilarious. After dinner we all went into the bedroom and they got it on as usual, with me standing watching. I was rubbing my dick through my panties. Carol looked at me and said Kimberly, don’t make your clean panties all messy, take your widdle peenie out if you are going to play with it. I did. I tugged on it like a horny idiot and I came a lot sooner than usual. Then the post orgasm shame and guilts set in. OMG!! I was so embarrassed and humiliated. After she has a few orgasms on his cock and he came inside her, she called me to the bed. Kimberly Honey, you know what to do now don’t you? I knelt between her legs and greedily lapped up the cream pie Steve had left in her for me. When I finished Carol looked at me and grinned. Now you are a sissy girl you can clean Steve’s cock off too. I was stunned. I did not think she would do that – at least not so soon. I tried to look like I did not want to, but she said Go on, do it KIm-ber-ly, you know you want to. I turned and sucked his cock clean. OMG it's thick! Then I was sent to bed in the guest room as usual. But this time it wasn’t just listening to them fucking like animals and jerking myself off. Several times Carol called out Kim-ber-ly! Clean up on aisle one! One time I had been jerking off listening to them and I was just cumming as she called for me. I went to our bedroom and got on the bed but I was right in that post cum state of guilt and shame and self loathing. I was not ready to do it and I said Please can I do it later? She said Why? And he just shoved my face in her pussy and said Get on with it sissy maid! I didn’t have a choice and it was different being really forced to, especially then being forced to suck him clean. But I have to admit I liked it. It was a really submissive humiliating experience and I am into that kind of thing. Once I was deliberately made to have a ruined limp dick cum (more of a twitch and dribble) by a man in the shower and immediately force fucked by him – basically raped. It was horrible and yet fabulous at the same time and this was kinda like that, though not as intense.

This morning I made breakfast as usual and when Steve left he pulled me close and whispered in my ear Next week I am going to fuck your ass right in front of your wife just to rub your sissy nose in it you little faggot, so it had better be clean. I almost wet myself. I went back to the bedroom and was going to get undressed but Carol told me to come and make love with her just like that. It was fabulous and so fucking kinky. Afterwards she told me she really enjoy enjoyed it. She said it was kinky and fun having me be all feminine while we made love and it was such a contrast of soft romantic love to hard sex with big manly Steve. And I am happy with that. We talked about how I felt too and about the post cum feelings and stuff. She said it was pretty obvious I liked the crossdressing. I admitted that I used to do it with my mom and sister’s clothes when I was young, but I daren’t tell her I have been doing it for years and having bi sex with men behind her back. I think it’s best that we discover that fun together and then if there’s anything she is not OK with we can drop that and no harm done. I did tell her what Steve said to me when he left and tried not to sound enthusiastic about it. She thought for a second and said Honey, you like my strap-on. I bet the real thing will feel better. I said But he’s much bigger than your strap-on. She said If I can take it you can take it, you’ll be fine, I bet you enjoy it. Then she giggled and said Oh you are going to love feeling your tight little asshole stretched open by Steve’s big cock...... and I am going to watch my lovely girly husband loose her virginity! The schoolgirl outfit! Perfect! It has to be the schoolgirl outfit next week. We talked about me cleaning his cock too. She said it was hot watching me licking and sucking Steve’s cock. She said she loves the feeling of sucking cock and having it in her mouth so there’s no reason why I shouldn’t too. I admitted it felt good. She said that’s nothing, just wait till he cums in your mouth one day….Kimberly. I have decided! You are doing it next week. Well, I know what that fabulous feeling is, but somehow I think having her Bull cum in my mouth is going to be the best submission to a cock ever, especially with my wife watching. I just said OK, yes Dear if you say so.

I guess I am getting just about everything I had ever hoped for and by next week with any luck I’ll be his real faggot too. I’m so looking forward to giving him a real cocksucking and taking it in the ass while Carol watches.

Sometimes I think I must be a sorry piece of kinky submissive crap but mostly I feel like the luckiest man alive.

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:07 pm 
Experienced

Wow. Hot update! You should start moisturizing all over, so you will soft and smooth for Steve next week.

You should also wear your panties and a nighty to bed with Carol. Show hwr tbat you are embracing this change.

Do your toenails too.

Keep us upated.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:15 am 
Experienced

Ya know, "If I were you I would" is one thing. But this "you should" bullshit sounds just like my daughter in law. She hates getting shut down too but she's finally learned to stop doing it. Funny how she couldn't take like being told "you should" herself. That's what fixed it.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:46 am 
Experienced

Japjp, Didn't mean to upset you.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:48 pm 
Virgin

Awesome story Jpapjp, thank you for sharing. I might have missed it but how old are and your wife. I seen that you had mentioned that your are retired.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:48 pm 
Experienced

BayouBull wrote:
Japjp, Didn't mean to upset you.

Ya didn't. Just sayin' - suggestions are one thing, but you can't tell other people what they should or should not do, especially when you don't know all the circumstances. I became sensitive to that with the daughter in law.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:37 pm 
Trainable

Great adventure thanks for sharing. Interesting that Carol has embraced your feminine side. She must have had an inkling. Has she been with other women?

In dealing with the post cum angst maybe you could talk to Steve about him introducing your cage. That would keep you horny. Just a thought.

Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:18 pm 
Experienced

Well, something crazy and unexpected happened Wednesday. Steve instigated it but I'm not sure I should post about it. It involved Carol having sex with some men and being paid for it. Not sure it that will go down very well on here.... or if I want to humiliate myself that much in front of y'all. I will if you want me to, but please no flames about her being a paid whore from the cuckold purists.

In answer to your questions Curiousguy99, one would think she might have had an inkling since she has been pegging me with strap-ons for years, but apparently not. We have talked about it and she says that since she is getting what she wants she is fine with me being a sissy faggot and beside she said she was surprised how hot it is, especially when I had to clean off Steve's cock last week. She has always said she is not interested in other women, but I'm pretty sure if it every happened she would be into it. I have been informed in a roundabout way that the cage is probably cumming on Monday...... so I won't be.......

Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:27 pm 
Experienced

hotwivesforever98 wrote:
Awesome story Jpapjp, thank you for sharing. I might have missed it but how old are and your wife. I seen that you had mentioned that your are retired.

We are in our 60's. We have actually discussed this recently and come to the conclusion/agreement that we are both willing try just about anything within reason, because we are not getting any younger and it's kinda bucket list stuff - we will never get another chance. And we have liked what we have done so far. If there is something that we either of us can't handle we will just not do that thing again. Plus we realize we will not be able to do this for too much longer. As Carol put it, I don't want to end up a sorry sleazy old lady desperately trying to attract men. But I want to enjoy our love forever. It's probably why we have let it all progress so quickly and now we are knowingly embracing that.

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:12 am 
OHW Addict

That is quit a situation, but one that I would agree to if my wife wanted it and as long as I was reasonably sure that she would be safe. Somewhat confused. Has it already happened? Did you know before hand if it has already happened? I'm certainly eager to hear!

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:57 am 
2 Bit Whore

A wild and rapid ride, so glad you're both enjoying it ! I'd be interested in what led up to Carol having sex with other men and being paid for it. There's a certain erotic twist to the scenario. I've always wanted to meet a wife who's willing to play the escort.

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:50 am 
Experienced

Curiousguy99 wrote:
Great adventure thanks for sharing. Interesting that Carol has embraced your feminine side. She must have had an inkling. Has she been with other women?

In dealing with the post cum angst maybe you could talk to Steve about him introducing your cage. That would keep you horny. Just a thought.

I don't feel the post cum angst is a bad thing. It's weird but I actually enjoy the experience.

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:10 pm 
2 Bit Whore

jpapjp wrote:
I don't feel the post cum angst is a bad thing. It's weird but I actually enjoy the experience.

It can be exciting especially if your wife is locking you in your chastity cage! :whip:

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:49 pm 
Experienced

OK, since I have been encouraged to post about Carol's dip in the prostitution pool on Wednesday by several people including some nice PM's, here it is:

On Wednesday, I got a real shock. Late morning Carol got a text from Steve telling her to show up at that hotel a 1:00 p.m. and plan on staying a few hours. He said to wear something slutty and old that didn’t matter if it got torn and to bring a change of clothes just in case and make sure she was lubed ready to go. I said What the fuck? But she said It’s Steve, you know I’m going. :whip: Ouch! She changed into a white skin tight mini skirt and top that she was going to throw out anyway with a white thong and heels, no bra, put a long coat on over it and left for the hotel about 12:30. About 1:30 I got a message from Steve. It said Your wife is a whore. A second message followed. Left her with 4 men that paid good money. Don’t panic she will be fine. Check your email.

:shock: I kept checking until I got his email:
I wanted to know how far she would go. I advertised her on Backdoor (link to the ad). I checked 5 men out personally. Sorry to say one cancelled. They don’t know each other. They are all married safe and healthy so there will not be any condoms. Not all of them are great looking but they are paying customers LOL. Don’t expect her home anytime soon, she will be busy for a while. I pimped your wife, now she is a whore for real. How do you like that, faggot? Bet your little dick is hard right now. Try telling her she is a whore when she gets home and see how well that works for you. Ask her if she wants to do it again. See you Monday girly boy.

:oops: I replied. You bastard.

Got this back:
That is gonna cost you faggot. Remember what is happening Monday. Don’t get all bent out of shape. She could have walked out, but she stayed. I knew she would. Hahahaha! They were not wasting any time. They were on her like bees on the queen. Sure looked to me like she was enjoying 4 guys groping her. Last thing I saw before I left them to it, they had ripped her clothes off and one of them was up her ass already. BTW: Sorry you didn’t get to watch her first gangbang but don’t worry there will be others. I case you had not noticed she is you wife for all the lovey dovey stuff but she is my woman now. I will do whatever the fuck I like with her and you too come to that. The hidden slut is out of the bag. You know damn well neither of you is going to bitch about it. You know you like it so shut the fuck up and take it like the sissy bitch faggot you are.

I checked the ad. Short and to the point:

Sexy older married escort. Are mature married women your thing? Reply with contact information. You know the drill, $100 for her time only, anything else is between consenting adults and she will consent to anything you want.

Fuck! I was scared but horny as hell. She finally came home a little after 6:00 p.m. I asked what had happened but she said Later, I need a shower and disappeared into the bathroom. She came out half an hour later. She said kneel down and open wide. I thought she was going to have me eat her pussy but she produced a wine glass half full of cum from behind her back and said It’s a 4 man cum cocktail and she poured it in my mouth. I had to swallow several times, there was so much of it. She said sorry you couldn’t share any other way, Honey. She was definitely enjoying it and I have to admit it was deliciously yummy and very kinky. She can make me a cocktail like that and make me drink it anytime she wants to. Then she told me what happened, she was pretty excited.

When she showed up at the room Steve let her in and took her coat off. He said she looked “perfect for the job”. Then 4 men came out of the bathroom. He told her not to panic, they were all vetted by him and they were paying good money for her. He said you can leave right now if you want to. She said I don’t know why but I stayed. I was scared but it was a huge thrill. He collected some money from them, told her she would get her share on Monday and said OK she’s all yours. They surrounded her and started groping and fondling her and making comments about her and saying filthy things. Two of them kissed on her. She said two of them were not very good looking in fact one was kinda ugly. She said it was weird but it kind of added to the thrill. She knew she couldn’t refuse anything because they were so horny she was going to get raped anyway if she did and they had already paid up front. One broke off and got undressed while the rest ripped her clothes off her. One of them grabbed her top with both hands and ripped it open exposing her pierced tits and they all fondled them. She said it was hot having them all pressed up against her and so many hands all over her and a couple of them fingering her pussy and her ass at the same time. Then the guy who was naked grabbed her and bent her over the end of the bed while the other 3 stripped. He shoved his cock up her ass and fucked her till he came in her. Meanwhile Steve told her to be good and left. Then the guy pushed her up on the bed on her back and others lined up and took turns on her. She said it went on for hours – well she did come home a 6:00!! When one was finished in her another one took over. She said some of them were a little bit rough at times but she kinda liked it. At one point while one was fucking her another one got on the bed and straddled her chest then shoved his cock in her mouth and throat fucked her. They made her suck them all off several times and she got DP’d 3 times and DV’d twice. (Those were new experiences for her - and I didn't get to damn watch!) At one point she said all four of them were in her somewhere at the same time. She said it was the filthiest thing she had ever even dreamed of let alone doing it. And she looked right at me and said Honey, I loved it, cocks everywhere and being manhandled and used by 4 strangers was fucking hot and knowing I was getting paid for it was a huge thrill. She said I’m sorry Honey, but it was fucking amazing. I know I’ve still got it for my age, but now I REALLY know I’ve still got it because men are willing to pay for it. When they were all finally finished they thanked her, got dressed and left. The guy who had her ass first was the last to leave and he insisted on doing her in the ass again before he left. She said I love you so much for letting me have all this super sex Honey. Hmmm, well I’m not sure there was much “letting” involved in this one!! Then she dropped the other shoe – she said she thinks she would do it again in a heartbeat. Holy shit! Before I could say anything she said I know you like it – widdle peenie is trying to bust out of your pants Honey. Don’t worry, Steve says he can fix that. I told him I like making you watch us but sometimes I don’t like you yanking widdle peenie, it’s distracting. He said he has a way to take care of that for me. Well no shit, he took my chastity cage so he could give it to her and say he bought it. Another thing she said that really got down to my cuckold was being fucked by an ugly dude who was paying for it and making damn sure he got his money's worth was a hot kinky thrill. She said it was like eeeeeeugh and really hot having to give herself up to him at the same time, like I had described some of my cuck feelings. She feeling the ugly guy on top of her humping and cumming in her was very weird - distasteful and yet erotic at the same time. She said it felt "gloriously sleazy".

On that first day when I watched Steve jacking off his big hard cock to her on the nude beach I never would have thought it could turn into this. And if I had I never would have made the effort to try to find him…….. or would I? I mean it was all a coincidence that i mentioned it to Dave and he knew who Steve was. It's almost like it was meant to be. I'll go with that excuse.........

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:23 pm 
Virgin

this is the hottest thread on the site! I am so impressed. Would love to see the pics and videos, maybe you could post some in the hotties section?
Also, what kind of chastity device will you be wearing? I just bought the new HolyTrainer Version 3, waiting for it to be delivered.

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=43125

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:08 pm 
OHW Addict

Wow. Wow, wow... Steve really owns her! As a cuckold I find that scary, but I know that I couldn't resist it and that I would do exactly what you're doing, become completely submissive to Steve even though if it was me I would totally dislike him.

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:29 pm 
Experienced

Holy Shit!!!! That's an intense experience. Damn, it looks like I'm going to have to back up to the beginning and started reading the whole thread.

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:37 pm 
Experienced

mwmbound wrote:
this is the hottest thread on the site! I am so impressed. Would love to see the pics and videos, maybe you could post some in the hotties section?
Also, what kind of chastity device will you be wearing? I just bought the new HolyTrainer Version 3, waiting for it to be delivered.

I never mentioned taking pics. Steve was not there to take them anyway. Don't think 4 married guys hiring a hooker would want that!!! Plus I'll give him his due, he is very careful about internet privacy.

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:52 pm 
Experienced

Shit, I just realized I just called my wife a hooker and it stirred my dick to life! Holy crap!

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:33 pm 
Virgin

I am sorry, I meant I would like to see pics of your wife

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=43125

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:23 pm 
Experienced

mwmbound wrote:
I am sorry, I meant I would like to see pics of your wife

Check out the Hotties forum - Pierced tits.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next