Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:28 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:47 am 
Experienced

It is clear to me as well that you have a very remarkable marriage. Your mutual understanding, trust and respect is to be admired...and emulated if it is at all possible.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:19 am 
Verified Hot Wife

Veub, differences are subtle, but psychological and powerful. As far as guy on guy, i think you misunderstood or misread -- receiving a facial is totally different then full on guy on guy contact. And yep, there have been other instances of fun in which other women knew of our activities (including one of our first which involved a BFF of mine) but none where a woman has been so directly involved with my husband, and me so directly involved with her. The couples dynamic is completely new--especially how open they are about it. But yeah, in any such cuckolding, there is always overlap and repeats of specific activities that have been experienced previously. That doesn't make those activities any less "angsty" or exciting for both of us. I'll try and post up text from Shelly's proposed evite -- maybe that'll give you a better idea as to the attitude, tension, and feeling of naughtiness that they have brought to the situation.

Maxbud, thanks, and yes, Shelly is way fun and I'm enjoying hanging out with her a bit. I think we make my husband nervous when we do. :lol:

Wantinghusband, thanks so much, I think we really do have a SUPER strong relationship. I absolutely love my guy and I'm sure that love is returned. Honestly? All this kinky sexual stuff described here is but a small part of our life together and only the most extreme examples of our sex life. We are just best friends and love to hang out with each other always ... there's lots of romantic, slow, loving sex going on as well!

Ok, off I go to try and pull that evite down and try to post it here ... :D

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:35 am 
OHW Addict

WOW, I think the answer to your question is yes!

Z :cool:

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:38 am 
Verified Hot Wife

So below here I'm posting the text of the rough draft of an "evite" for a house party that Shelly and Brent want to throw. I've mentioned this in a post or two up above and a couple of ya were curious. Shelly is really sweet in the way she wrote this and asked me if this looked OK, and if we'd be willing participants. IDK!! The whole camera thing and just doing this in front of a buncha people? It is super titillating but I just don't know if I'm confident enough?

The evite, as Shelly has it formatted, is really cute, with little graphics and our "introductions" in a little side bar, etc, but I'm not sure of it's format and the only way I could display it here was by a cut and paste of the text and I had to edit names and such but You'll get the gist of it ...

--------------- The Invitation --------------
Come one Cum All!

It's going to be a party, an intimate gathering at our home. However, this is a swingers' party that is not for the faint of heart. Please read all of the info below before you RSVP. This is not everyone's cup of tea. Our theme is cuckolding.

Don't worry, fellas, this party is not about converting you into cuckolds. Some new friends of ours will be present, will be giving a personal demonstration, and be willing to answer all of your questions. Fellas, believe me, when you meet the sexy and vivacious Ares, you are going to want to become what is referred to, in the cuckolding community, as a "bull."

Let me give a brief introduction to our sexy "headliners" for this event:

Happily married for more than 20 years, this couple is crazy-mad in love. Brent and I have spent time with them and their sex life may be kinky, but their love for each other is patently obvious.

Ares:
5'8", 130lbs, naturally red-haired, and a ball of fire. Holding a Masters degree, having graduated Summa Cum Laude, Ares is super intelligent and highly educated but, more importantly, she has a voracious sexual appetite with which her husband can not keep up, nor fully satisfy.

Mr A:
6', 195lbs, Mr A is endowed with what is technically considered a micro-penis. Mr A has never brought his wife to orgasm through intercourse, her favorite method of reaching that peak. Like Ares, he is very well educated, having also graduated with an advanced degree with honors. He is a handsome man, ridiculously funny, sweet, and charming. But yes, he is our featured cuckold.

Obviously, normal swing-party protocols will be in effect, e.g. always ask permission, "no" means "no," etc. However, you are likely to witness some activities that are not typical at any other swing party. Only attend if you are open-minded enough to enjoy witnessing such activities, some of which may be outside your comfort zone. I am not going to fully define any of the following terms or activities but you'll have ample opportunity to ask questions about them at the start of our evening of festivities:

Cuckold: (There are a number of varieties. I shall describe what applies to our guests) A man who receives vicarious pleasure by watching his wife sleep with other people. Mr A is of a type that enjoys a bit of teasing or humiliation in the bedroom as he admits that he cannot, on his own, satisfy his wife's insatiable needs.

Some activities that you may witness include creampie eating, SPH, JOI, and CEI. There may also be some bisexual touching on Mr A's part or even more deliberate bisexual activities if Ares and myself can coerce him a bit. (Yes, ladies, it's about time, isn't it? How often do our men try and pair us up with other women, right?)

Also be forewarned that there may be a couple of single men allowed at this party to help Mr A keep his darling wife satisfied during the initial demonstration.

Our requirements, if you choose to attend this exciting event:

Our burly friend _______ will be acting as our bouncer. He will greet you at the door where you will be expected to produce documentation of a recent (within last 6 months) STD health checkup. Ours and our cuckold couple's will be available for your viewing at that time.

Sorry, but smart phones will be collected at the door. Our cuckold couple are understandably worried about privacy issues. Anyone with a smart phone in our home will be asked to leave immediately.

This invite is being sent to a select group of guests. Only you and your partner are invited. No other guests will be allowed.

BYOB -- but please don't be filthy drunk. If you are inebriated, you will be asked to leave. We will provide some light snacks and there will be condoms all about.

We will start promptly at 9pm. Be on time! The door will be locked at 9:05 sharp and no further guests admitted.

We're converting our theater room for this party and Ares and Mr A will be up front, right at 9pm, for introductions and answering questions. How did they get started? Doesn't Mr A get jealous? Does Mr A like the taste of creampie? They have promised to be as open and honest as possible. Bring your questions, however intimate and specific. After the question and answer session, we hope that you'll get naked, kick up your heels, feel up your partner, and get ready for an erotic show like you've never seen.

I've told you that Ares is beautiful and believe me, you will love watching as she cuckolds her beloved man, utilizing a sexy stud that we'll have waiting in the wings. Our bouncer will, by then, have moved into the room and will be using a camera to broadcast the event up onto the bigscreen above the participants so that you can witness every juicy detail as this gorgeous woman entertains a sexy hunk and satisfies her own lust. Mics should be able to pic up every moan, every groan, and every teasing phrase out of Ares' mouth as she torments her husband. You will witness, up close and personal, the dynamics of cuckolding within the confines of a loving couple.

And, finally, one last request from Ares as a special favor (and believe me, guys, when you see her you will want to please her!). She wants you all to know ahead of time that she adores her man. Their sex life involves a lot of teasing of him but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show care in how you treat him. SPH is almost always OK but referring to how "Gay" it all is (for example) or other attempts at derision will not be met favorably. Please be respectful, even if it seems that she is talking down to him during sex. Remember, it is sex PLAY, not reality. For this particular cuckold couple, their cuckolding play is confined to the bedroom. Please, be mature and do not abuse their willingness to be open and honest about their playful sex life.

Please RSVP for this unique, once-in-a-lifetime event.

See you there,
Brent and Shelly

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:30 pm 
OHW Addict

I would suggest that a few more terms should be defined. In particular "SPH, JOI, and CEI". I recognize the first, but your swingers friends may not. And the other two I don't know myself.

Otherwise, I like it. Hope it works out well for you!

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:07 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Sounds like a super hot party! I’m sure it will be memorable.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:27 pm 
Player

The rough draft?--Shelly's composed a world-class invitation. The only problem might be worry about living up to Shelly's billing.

Wait . . . she's talking about Ares--of course Ares can handle the evening with aplomb!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:01 am 
Verified Hot Wife

Well, that was the quickest party known to man. My husband had not seen that proposed invite so I showed him that post and he said, and I quote him exactly, "abso-fucking-lutely no fucking way in hell." :(

He feels like this is one of those things that, like me having sex with his boss, sounds great on the surface but sucks in reality. Also pointed out that this looks like the type of party oriented toward a lot more than just a few couples as had been originally proposed.

I guess he's right too. I don't know if I'd actually have enough "balls" to pull this off either. I think Shelly was just excited about hosting a themed sex party like what she'd been to in the past with the BDSM thing, and maybe got carried away and kinda sucked me along with her! :oops: She was certainly over the top sweet as to how she described us though--like Wistful said, We might have had trouble living up to that. I'll have to break the news to her today.

On the plus side of things, I did spend the night in bed with my BF Travis and my husband. Whew, wow, and Yowsa -- this certainly is a woman-satsfying lifestyle! I am so relaxed and smiling this morning but my husband's gonna need some lotion for his penis as he musta rubbed it raw with all the jerking off last night!

Well, gotta run, gotta go coax some cream for my husband's coffee out of Travis ... ain't I just the most thoughtful wife? :twisted:

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:38 am 
2 Bit Whore

Love every thing you write Ares

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:31 pm 
Pervert

O M F G !!! I am so envious of Mr. A!

I totally understand your getting a little jealous of Shelly. It's one thing for a hubby to have another lover, but this is some next level shit for him to have second cuckoldress! ... and a very skilled one at that. Still, you're the one and only hotwife. Never forget that. He loves only you.

BTW there's a term for a woman who gets off on watching her man with another woman. I believe it's "cuckquean" (note the odd misspelling). If you're curious you could take a gander at reddit which has an r/cuckquean sub full of folks with this kink.

Anyway (or anyhoo if you prefer) you guys are killin me - in a good way.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:06 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Ares,
Sexy and smart - what a beautiful combination!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:56 am 
Virgin

Damn we want to party with you and your friends.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:53 pm 
Pervert

Ares wrote:
Veub, differences are subtle, but psychological and powerful. As far as guy on guy, i think you misunderstood or misread -- receiving a facial is totally different then full on guy on guy contact.

I wasn't trying to hijack your thread, but subtle differences? I thought it was pretty clear when you talked about him sucking multiple guys to completion.
"Yep, it's been taken care of -- more than once now! :cool: He kinda gagged and I thought he was going to lose it the first time it happened! He told me later that it had just surprised him how forceful the ejaculation was and how much there was -- and how thick it all was! By the third time it happened, he liked it -- and came himself, kind of a simultaneous orgasm thing! :twisted: VERY hot, him trying to unsuccessfully swallow it all, globs oozing out of his mouth and dangling from chin while his own little cock was spurting up a nice load himself! WOW! I get hot thinking about it, now sure why that turns me on so much but I'm glad that he's become willing to do this for me! :D"

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:13 am 
Prepubescent

Ares,

Just catching up on the primary anecdote from earlier in the month. Your self-deprecation at the top of the long post is as charming as ever. From a kinky reader's point of view, allow me to testify that I get very excited when I am at the beginning of a post of yours and notice that the scroll bar on the right is very small, implying that there are many more paragraphs of debauchery to follow.

Shakespeare may have famously coined the phrase "brevity is the soul of wit", but when it comes to your anecdotes (like your lovers), more is most definitely more...

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:05 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

NC, CCH, Svene, Open2it, binotiny, and Castaway, Thanks so very, Very much! The most important thing? We have fun with it. We're best friends and lovers and this sexual stuff is just a small part of our life. It takes a sense of humor and we are both always looking for ways to keep it from seeming too serious -- from becoming a bigger thing than what it actually is. In the end? When we're both old, feeble, and gray, swaying back in forth in our rockers on the front porch, I've got a sense that we ain't gonna be looking back with regret, but rather remembering with laughter and fondness as to our wild sex-life.

Hi Veub, not sure what you're referring to but no, my husband has never officially sucked another guy off. Don't know if what you type is cut and pasted, lifted from other stories, or what, but it is of no matter to me. I have shared a blog with another woman and I have written of multiple episodes both fictional and real but am pretty sure I've labeled them as such here. E.g. I think I posted a very raunchy story of being dominated by a group of black men on this site but labeled it as fantasy of mine. Anyhoo, if I sent something to you or posted something contrary to that, then I didn't label it correctly or it was after I'd slopped down one too many margaritas. :lol: But, anyhoo, try not to fixate on this stuff too much -- get out there and have some hot-wifing fun, by golly! :whip: :D

Speaking of Hot-wifing fun, I have just been having a total freaking blast. Seriously, I don't think that I've ever been more content in my life, which has made it a bit hard to post here with any regularity. Will someone please tell me why I've avoided married men and young guys for most of my Hot-Wifing career? (Tee-hee, I just referred to "hot-wifing" as a "career!" Hey, it's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it, right?! :twisted: )

Anyhoo, I am loving having the Shelly/Brent and Travis combo thing going on. No, you horny perv's, I don't mean having that combo simultaneously, like a big ol' 5-some or something!!!! But Travis is young enough that he's always wanting to get together while Brent has Shelly so he's not so demanding? So it all seems to balance out better, if that makes sense? I mean I swear it's always been a feast or famine kind of thing for me when it comes to boyfriends. Either nothing but creeps and flakes or all of a sudden I've got 3 interesting guys and not enough time to keep them happy. And yes, the later situation is immensely preferable but still -- not real relaxing!! Teehee.

So let me just throw out a couple of examples of what I'm talking about. Brent and Shelly are way fun and have that requisite sense of humor that helps make this type of lifestyle go so much smoother. And Shelly has this lust for cuckolding that makes me giggle -- you can just tell that she's loving it, even if it isn't her own husband. She bought my husband a gift (after asking if it was OK with me). It's a lil' cage thingy! I've tried this before (and actually had another guy buy one for me to use with him) but the size of the dang things has always been an issue. Not much point to it if he can get all the way hard in it and cum anyway. So Shelly, bless her cuckold-loving heart, found him a lil' bitty cute one!

It's green and white and fits so tight, and why the hell am I rhyming like Dr Seuss? I guess I may be a bit giddy today -- amazing weekends will do that for me. Ehem, yes, back to the topic at hand. I'd post a pic of him in it but nobody wants to see my hubby's lil' wiener all locked up, I'm sure, tee-hee! But it fits and works. Now I've never seen denial being a big part of our naughtiness, and still don't ever imagine long-term denial being a thing for us, but I've had some fun with it using it for short-term stints. And I've learned some things about my husband that I never new -- and something that shocked me.

My husband admitted to me (after being locked up for a couple of days!) that he masturbates at least once a day! HOLY CHITLINS! Did you catch that, "at least" once a day thing? I've been married to this man for, like, forever, and did not know that. I've caught him a time or two but EVERY FREAKING DAY? Seriously? Is this a cuck thing or is it specific to just my man? :lol: That's a rhetorical question, guess I don't really expect an answer, but sheesh, I've always said that my libido way outstripped his 'cause, given enough free time in a day, I'd be VERY happy having sex every single day. But not masturbation. I'd prefer penetration, thank you very much. **Big Grin Goes here, but I'm prolly running out of allowed emojiis!**

Now remember that part about my thinking it be important to have a sense of humor about all this? Don't take all this denial talk to seriously -- 'cause we're having fun with it, hubby included. Anyway, yeah, I find out he's been sneaking around behind my back all these years with Rosy Palm and I'm like, hey, buster, that ain't right. How we gonna fix this wrong that you've done my horny self? So we compromised. As previously mentioned, I wanna get that crazy hot sex that other guys give me, and I wanna do it on a daily basis but there is just NOT enough time in a day. He wants out of that cute cage every day. Sooooo .... I'm going out on "dates" 4 and 5 times a week and he has taken over all dinnner and grocery shopping duties. I cum home after a date to a nice hot cooked meal (he's always been a great cook but never been motivated enough to do it regularly), unlock my sexy man, take care of his needs, lock him back up for the next day and ba-boom-ba-bing, all is well in Ares-ville!

Seriously, lest you think it all a one-way thing, I can tell you some very naughty things I've done for him, when I came home, but I've gone too freaking long in this post again. Ya'll will fall asleep or just plain give up reading! So I guess that's all the update I've got for now. I hope you all are out there having fun too! ;)

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:18 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Love it, Ares you the best.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:32 pm 
Prepubescent

" at least once a day! "
Is that all?! It should be more with someone as hot as you in the house!

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:59 am 
2 Bit Whore

I’m sure you must find your hotwifing career to be very fullfilling indeed! ;)

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:09 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Ares, 'at least once a day' is not out of the ordinary for us guys. I masturbated at least once a day well into my 50's and now that my drive has slowed down I would still masturbate every two or three days if I could. Like you, my wife considers my masturbating as a kind of cheating on her thing and that is how I ended up locked full time. Now that she has the key to my little dick I find myself a lot more motivated to please her by doing chores and taking care of her.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:40 pm 
Player

Its just soooooo sexy to see how well Shelly and Brent complement you two. Shelly gets to live out her cuckoldress fantasies, Brent gets the sexy FFM threesomes with him creampie-ing two drop dead gorgeous women,.. Hubby gets a "double cuckolding" femdom experience... Mrs Ares gets the best deal,.. domming hubby, enjoying stud brent with his wife's blessing, enjoying lesbian sex with shelly and pushing the envelope wild games,... while retaining a strong loving marriage.
Probably the most enjoyable cuckolding experience on the OHW website.. :-D
I love how shelly is such a natural in teasing and denying hubby,.. making him lust for her, while making him watch you and brent in throes of passion, whilst sensually denying him the release and working him up with erotic torturous pleasure... then letting him get the final explosive orgasm...Its just toooo perfectly sexy.
Has she now considered fucking him with a strapon or making him worship her/your feet during sex with Brent?

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:47 pm 
Player

Glad to hear from you, dear Aries. And doubly glad that you both seem to be doing so well. You both deserve it!

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:53 am 
Player

Wow, the fact that another woman bought your husband a cage... sounds very tantalizing to the submissive side of me. What does your husband think about getting it from another woman? About wearing it?

And of course we want to hear about what you are doing with him now that he is in it. It also sounds like the frequency of your dates has really gone up? How does that connect to the cage?

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:37 am 
2 Bit Whore

I can totally understand your husband masturbating daily after reading about some of your extramarital exploits! Shelly is so thoughtful and such a natural cuckoldress to give him a cage so you have more time to pursue your favorite pastime. I hope he models it for her the next time you all play.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:58 pm 
Experienced

Ares thanks for your post. This is so fucking HOT. I can't wait to here Mr Ares has sucked Brent to complication. How about Shelly fucks him with a strap on, he could have sex with her but you not get jeluse and humiliate him. Maybe work up to Brett fucking him? I would love to here your thoughts on this. Are you 4 still getting together?

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:02 pm 
Trainable

Ares wrote:
EVERY FREAKING DAY? Seriously? Is this a cuck thing or is it specific to just my man?

I don't know if it's a cuckold thing, but I'm not ashamed that I tend to rub at least one out a day, and often several. Even if I've also had sex with my wife. I'm not even an active cuckold, I just get backed up.