Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:09 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Got to suck his cum out
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:08 pm 
Experienced

I stayed at the same hotel as my ex wife and her new latino boyfriend who she says has a big uncut cock. That night she let him fuck her, then waited until he fell asleep and came to my room. She told me she had been a bad girl and made a mess and I needed to clean it up. I whimpered and played with myself while she shoved my head into her swollen and leaking pussy. She laughed at me and told me to suck her lovers cum and asked if I liked sucking his cock off her pussy. She was degrading me the whole time and when she came a big load of his cum shot in my mouth and down my chin. She even pointed at my dick and giggled from the pre cum, then made me jerk off and cum while she called me a fag and told me how big her new mans cock is.

It was the most amazing experience ever. Anybody else think so?

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:26 pm 
Prepubescent

My wife had her boyfriend over for a few hours... They had sex twice both times he cam inside her!! He left i went to eat her used pussy and a huge warm load shot in my mouth and didnt even think about it just swallowed and kept eating her pussy! She kept telling me. How much better he fucks her than I can. The smell of her well fucked pussy had me ready to explode... Just a few strokes i cam so hard. My nose lips and chin had her boyfriends cum all over it!

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:26 pm 
Experienced

It was even more exciting because we are now divorced so I never get to have sex with her. I have been pining after her, and I rarely got to eat a fresh creampie when we were together, plus those were her bulls, but she came home to me. Now, she is not mine, she is his. And she came over directly after he fucked her, she didn't clean anything up. Her hole was streched, it was red, and just the way she took control, she didn't ask. She came in, laid on the bed, and pulled her panties off to expose her sweet used pussy, then told me what I was going to do. Said get over here and clean "B"'s mess up. I have never been so turned on. It was fantastic. I hope one day she does it again!

And she didn't let me fuck. After she came and was satisfied that I had cleaned up all his cum, she got dressed and said she needed to get back. She left me with a mouth full of his cum, the smell of dick on my face, and a hard dick in my hand. She made sure to say that he had a bigger dick and fucked her better than I ever did, and told me I should take care of that "little thing" while I thought about him cumming in her...

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:47 pm 
Virgin

Pretty fucking hot story!

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:10 am 
Player

Sounds like you will be servicing your EX-wife and her BF. I would imagine that an EX wife could be good at dishing out the dirty talk and humiliation some cucks love. Keep us posted.

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:38 am 
Player

You have had the best of all worlds in your experience. When I got it I was hooked forever....I wanted nothing more than to lick the cum of other men out of my wife. although when I started I guess it was other teenagers. It wasn't until she confessed to fucking the first three boys that I got the chance to lick ward cum out of her pussy following a night out. She had a lot of cum in her pussy and explained that it was two guys who took turns. needless to say, that only made me more turned on.

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:20 am 
Experienced

I guess I didn't think about the ex and the humiliation angle. I really dislike her boyfriend, he is an asshole. So hearing her tell me how good he fucks her and eagerly drinking his cum from her makes me even harder. And now when I see him, she knows and she gives me the look, but he has no idea.

I did get her to describe in detail how he fucks her with his thick uncut cock, and how hard he cums, and she told me he fucks her a few times a day and he can make her cum on his cock (something I couldn't do). I hate this guy but I find myself jerking off fantasizing about sucking his cock until he pops in my mouth..

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:21 am 
Experienced

Reno1 wrote:
She had a lot of cum in her pussy and explained that it was two guys who took turns. needless to say, that only made me more turned on.

Two guys cum, that is hot!

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:48 am 
OHW Addict

Atl-hubby wrote:
I stayed at the same hotel as my ex wife and her new latino boyfriend who she says has a big uncut cock. That night she let him fuck her, then waited until he fell asleep and came to my room. She told me she had been a bad girl and made a mess and I needed to clean it up. I whimpered and played with myself while she shoved my head into her swollen and leaking pussy. She laughed at me and told me to suck her lovers cum and asked if I liked sucking his cock off her pussy. She was degrading me the whole time and when she came a big load of his cum shot in my mouth and down my chin. She even pointed at my dick and giggled from the pre cum, then made me jerk off and cum while she called me a fag and told me how big her new mans cock is.

It was the most amazing experience ever. Anybody else think so?

Where are you today ?? Does your ex still bring her cum filled pussy to you ?? Do you have a new gf or wife ?? What do you do to satisfy your craving for cum ??

Brad

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:56 am 
Experienced

Well, me and her still fuck from time to time, but new bf has no idea. So, only if she has been with him that same day that I come over, which is rare. I happened to be staying at the same hotel for a few nights, she knew I was there, and she still likes to dom me, so she brought a fresh one over

I don't have a new gf and I don't know if I would find another woman quite as slutty yet loving as her. It always helped my turn on that we were together since teenagers.

For now, I have my pics, vids, memories, and an occasional fresh opportunity

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:56 am 
OHW Addict

You are divorced, is she living with him now or living alone. Does she plan to marry hiim? If she still comes to see you some, she must still have some feelings for you. Children togetther?

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:06 pm 
Virgin

Your wife has a hot attitude. Is that her in your profile pic? Would luv to see more of her!

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:19 pm 
Experienced

Xmatty1 wrote:
Your wife has a hot attitude. Is that her in your profile pic? Would luv to see more of her!

PM

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:21 pm 
Experienced

D+D wrote:
You are divorced, is she living with him now or living alone. Does she plan to marry hiim? If she still comes to see you some, she must still have some feelings for you. Children togetther?

Living with him, yes.
Feelings, yes.
Marry him? Doubt it.
1 child 15yo

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:57 pm 
OHW Addict

I hope that she doesn't remarry because it's clear that you still love her and if she has feelings for you, maybe someday the two of you will get back together. I suspect the boyfriend demanded her leave you otherwise she would have just continued to fuck around?
Oh yes, the avatar. If that's her, she's hot.

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:32 pm 
Experienced

Yep, that's her. And yes she is smokin hot.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:11 am 
Pervert

Cucklife101 wrote:
My wife had her boyfriend over for a few hours... They had sex twice both times he cam inside her!! He left i went to eat her used pussy and a huge warm load shot in my mouth and didnt even think about it just swallowed and kept eating her pussy! She kept telling me. How much better he fucks her than I can. The smell of her well fucked pussy had me ready to explode... Just a few strokes i cam so hard. My nose lips and chin had her boyfriends cum all over it!

Great story!!!! :D

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:50 pm 
Experienced

Went to take her some money this morning about 7am. She got in the car and had a sly grin.. when we got to the store, I reached over and slid my hands down her pants. Her pussy was soaked, and she told me to lick my fingers. They were covered in cum. He had known I was coming and he bent her over and fucked her 5 minutes before I got there. He emptied a massive load, her panties were drenched and it was running down her leg. She said he marked his territory. What he didn't know is that she fed his cum to me while I went to get her money. I'm still a cuck, giving her money while she humiliates me. But I absolutely love it. She described the way he roughly fucked her, grabbing her hips, and described him cumming hard and filling her little pussy up. She loves how hard it makes me and she loves how he fucks her.

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:53 pm 
Experienced

And just now left her place, she took me to get a teddy for him, and wouldn't even touch me. She said she was going to wear the teddy I bought tomorrow, with black stockings and no panties, and was going to open the door for him when he got home and drop to her knees and suck his cock until he blew. Then she sent me packing.

Fuck I don't know how I feel but I bought all the stuff she needed for him for V-day, and thinking about her in that teddy sucking him off I have a mix of hatred and total submission.

She knew I was getting off on it too.. all in all, an interesting day :) I keep coming back for more so...

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:06 am 
Experienced

And she just texted me a pic of her in the teddy, waiting for him to get home. Said "thanks for buying the teddy, he is going to love it". Man that gets me hard, I didn't realize how real it was until I saw her in it, in his room, and taunting me a bit.

She will be on her knees gagging and then letting him fuck her in the ass doggy style any minute now, and he will bust a nut on her, and I am just sitting here wishing I could watch!

This is a new level of cuck experience. The asshole boyfriend gets to fuck her whenever he wants, but he doesn't even know he is a bull to me. And he is latino and younger than me, washboard abs, and has a cock she raves about.

I know he is jealous of me, I am sure he would like to humiliate me in front of her.. And that would be the ultimate for me, watching and hearing her cum on his cock, call him daddy, tell him to fuck her pussy. I will have to figure out a way to make that happen. She will have to tell him that I am a cuck.. that in itself is degrading and a little bit hot..

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:25 am 
Player

That sounds like a very hot situation you got. Since you're divorced, it would really humiliating and hot if you start dating another woman and the bf either fucks her also or tells her that you enjoy the taste of his sperm so she stops dating you.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:50 am 
Experienced

It's enough for me right now that he is fucking her and she loves it and she chooses him. I don't think I could handle him fucking my gf.. unless I was involved of course!

Haven't heard anything at all. She "let me" buy all the stuff, sent me a pic in the teddy, then silence. My imagination is running wild. I am happy that she got fucked hard, I am jealous that she liked it, and I am waiting to see when the next time I will get to own that pussy. Such is the life..

I think all the other guys we had, I liked and respected. There were a few that used her as a slut, and I liked that too. But we aren't married anymore, so this one is different. But it still turns me the fuck on.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:54 am 
Experienced

That’s hot. Glad you are enjoying it.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:40 pm 
Experienced

So, I just went over there, I told him I wanted to talk about a few things.

Was able to talk to her breifly (he is very protective) She just went to sleep last night, nothing special.

I offered to pay the difference in his daily paycheck if he calls in today and stays home. The only condition is that she doesn't wear panties all day, stays semi-naked, and makes sure she serves his every need.

I sent him a text that said, call in, stay home, I will take care of it, it's Valentine's Day, y'all deserve it.

Then I sent her one that said, if he calls out, the only thing I ask is that you fuck the shit out of him, more than once, and that you describe it to me another day.

So, we will see what happens. I was only there for a few mins but seeing him, and talking to him, was cool. That, and I can more clearly imagine him using her mouth and pussy and ass since I just shook his hand, and he will be more likely to ravage her after I have been around..

If he stays home, there will surely be fireworks. If he doesnt, she said she would send me a naughty text that tells me what a bitch I am for buying everything and what she plans to do to him when he does get home. Win-win

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:05 pm 
Experienced

Or else I am just imagining things. But he did call.. tbd.