Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:01 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1417 posts ]  Go to page Previous 137 38 39 40 4157 Next
 Post subject: Re: progress story
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:28 pm 
Experienced

Any new revelations over the last two days? Has she laid down any rules for you regarding her fucking other guys? Please let us know.

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:36 pm 
Player

Thanks guys! So without reading BallSpanking's post I actually did to some chores around the place while she was gone to make sure it was all clean when she got home. I hadn't heard from her in awhile so I sent her a text saying she was hot. I was hoping for a response, but never got one until she told me she was on her way back. She was only gone for about 2 hours and when she got home she talked about a little bit of their conversation, this was her one real wild girlfriend, not the one she is going to the concert with, but the one who is married but a major flirt, so I was hoping there would be some juicy conversation they had for her to share, but there wasn't. So I had relieved myself while she was gone and a little later in the night I told her I had done that. I had also taken a picture of her before she left, as she had asked I take more pictures of her because she liked that. I showed her the picture I had taken and told her I was looking at that. She laughed and told me I was naughty and she liked the picture. I hinted at getting lucky later and she stood there pondering her answer before finally telling me she would take a rain check. I was a little disappointed, but we both went and did our own thing before going to bed.

This morning, I don't know what made me check but I decided to check the naughty box to see if she somehow snuck in something last night on her own. Almost not surprising anymore, but I saw she had used her vibrator. She must have used it before bed when we weren't together. Today while I was gone she sent me a picture of her in a dress and her all silver heels. I replied, "Whoa!!!" and she followed that up with a photo of just her foot in the silver heel. I texted back how hot it was and to keep the heels out for me when I get home. She replied, "Oh they're out...." I texted back to her that I don't exaggerate when I say she makes me weak and she replied, "I like that...."

She has really turned up the teasing and apparently the denial, and even though I like it, it seems she is liking it more.

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:55 pm 
Experienced

Women talk. Way more than men, and about stuff men rarely do. Your wife might not be sharing the details of her conversations with these women with you, but I'd be surprised if she weren't sharing her feelings with them about possibly stepping out. If so, your sex life is almost certainly part of the discussion. I think that's a good thing. Having girlfriends to share this experience with doesn't just make it easier for everyone to get laid, but it can provide important emotional support. Sometimes it might be easier to talk though her feelings with a girlfriend - especially one who's also dating - than with you. At least at first.

Also, gotta say, she's really dressing to impress (including the "younger" perfume), so I'm sure she's being noticed. Also sure she knows it. That alone is pretty exciting. Your moment on the couch before she left had me transfixed!

Looking forward to hearing about her "rules", and more!

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:59 pm 
OHW Addict

I am not sure what the mood has been, nor the opportunity to chat about these matters with your wife, but, the fact she decided to go out on her own, with her GF, that same evening, shows she is getting comfortable doing what she wants.

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:03 pm 
Player

Recently it suddenly feels like I am trying to play catch up with her! She came up with the idea this weekend she goes and gets new underwear and lingerie! I was in shock because I've read of wives and their husbands going lingerie shopping before dates and all that, but I don't think I ever brought that hot activity up to my wife, so I don't know how she would have come up with it. I excitedly agreed with her and planned a day we could go shopping together. She thought about it but brought up some chores that needed to be done this weekend and said I could do those while she went shopping. Although it would be incredibly hot to go underwear and lingerie shopping with her, I find it hot that she is even going to go shopping for those things, so I didn't debate.

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:15 pm 
OHW Addict

Clearly, that is a good thing, but you may want to be more included in her activities, if you help her prepare, at least you will be in on her plans for dates. ;)
I am also thinking, her motivation to buy new sexy underwear is probably because other men will be seeing her in them. :)

What's on for the weekend? :shock:

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:40 pm 
Experienced

Hey,

I chuckle to myself sometimes when I read your posts. You're catching up to her for sure. It's been that way for a while. One of the things I really like about your relationship is its symmetry. Yes, you have a strong sub side and cuck kink, but it meshes so nicely with her kinks/inclinations it's never felt like you're dragging your wife into something she opposes. Looks like a win-win-win to me (the new guy being the third winner).

Sexy undies are fun! I recall enjoying shopping for nice underthings for my wife - became a ritual/tradition when I traveled to foreign cities to hit up a high-end boutique to shop for panties for her. Around the time she started seeing other men she also started keeping her pussy waxed, and she began wearing thongs almost exclusively (some of her nicer panties were other cuts). I'd never really been a fan of the exposed thong look, but every time I saw a peek of pink lace at my wife's waistband it made me hard, knowing what it represented.

Looking forward to hearing more about your discussions/her rule making.

Thanks for the update!

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:20 pm 
Player

So last night we talked a little about expectations and what not. I told her since she has told me she would cuckold me I've had a ton more energy and have felt in a good mood, she replied with a smile and said, "Mmmm good." I told her we should probably talk about how it'll all work, I told her she controls how it goes and I would do as she said, so that I can be as involved or non-involved with it all as she wanted; I told her it was all very hot to me no matter the level of my involvement, she said she liked being in control and that all worked for her. So basically from our conversation last night right now it's open, she will do it, and she knows she can do it anytime with my permission, but she doesn't really know how or when yet. She did say she won't want me to be there at least at the start. We talked that she would tell me when she did it if I didn't know before hand that it may happen. The best way to describe where this is right now is open. Even though we talked a little about this and we both got a better understanding of some expectations, it definitely felt like we would talk more about things later and we obviously should. But I will say it is very exciting knowing she will do it, and since there is no set plan of when, it's exciting to think it could happen at anytime. Granted, even though I get excited it could happen anytime, I think it will be a slow process of getting there.

Right now she is out shopping for new lingerie and underwear, which she was very excited to go do. I told her to get whatever type she wanted and to not think about what I would like, she raised her eyebrows at me and said, "Ok!"

I am excited to see what she chooses because now it's a thought that whatever she gets I may not be the only one that gets to enjoy them.

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:09 pm 
OHW Addict

It is excellent that she was self motivated to buy new panties. I imagine she will be sharing her purchases with you shortly, and you'll be able to see if she had sexiness in mind when she bought them (and of course, it would be for someone else to see).

It is exactly this type of overt behaviors, integrated into everyday life, that will bring the possibilities closer and closer. In a way, it is good she has no set plan (that she's told you about), because you can begin to explore her fantasies, and provide situations and circumstances that will stimulate that type of sexy exchange between her and guys she finds sexy.

It is particularly encouraging that she already makes plans to go out on her own, with her girlfriends, because soon she may just be going out on a date, and you won't know anything until she tells you. Perhaps you would do well to encourage further outings between her and her GF's, particularly the wilder ones. ;)

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:38 am 
Experienced

What did she get? Did she tease you by trying on her purchases? Bet she was stunning?

Is she still enforcing her no intimate touching without permission rule? I can see how combining that with sexy new underwear could be excruciating!

Can't wait to hear you tell us about how she's done the same for another guy. Soon, I'm guessing.

Just a thought, but could her upcoming 30th birthday have anything to do with her insecurity (not the right word, but...) over the last year about whether she still "has it"? Could it also have contributed to her wanting to experience some sexual variety now? I've seen that sort of thing before.

Hope it was a fun night for you!

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:10 am 
Site Moderator

I have a similar promise from mine and similar action. We are taking a vacation in May and getting the required distance from home to play. She has taken a new interest in lingerie and bras and ordered some and approved me ordering others. I love ordering this stuff but she has told me she has plenty the last couple years until we scheduled the trip and promise and now she is really into it. Yesterday a pair of panties came in that say, "I suck, I swallow, what more do you need to know." A short time ago she would have said no way but she smiled and called me a pervert. I asked what her point was and she kissed me. I told her that I wanted her to have a wet pussy when she walked around with those panties and her hotwife anklet on. The anklet was a recent hit also. Good luck as it sounds like you're ready.

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:34 pm 
Player

She was gone for a couple hours before I finally got a text from her saying she got something, but was going to check another store to look for more. A little later she let me know she was on her way home and by the use of "!" she seemed to be excited about her purchases. When she got home she immediately went into the room to try on what she had bought. I didn't go in the room right away, I wanted to downplay my excitement and let her have some alone time. But as I was going to go into the room to tell her something she heard me walking close and yelled from the room. "Don't come in yet!" I asked why and she said, "Well you can, but we aren't doing anything, don't get any ideas." I walked in and she was checking herself out in the mirror with a black laced bra and black laced underwear, her bra had silk straps that went down the middle and the whole thing looked amazing. I could also tell she loved my reaction as she laughed at how stunned I was and reminded me, "You don't get anything." Panting I told her I unfortunately knew. She ended up putting sweats and a shirt on over her lingerie and then showed me the rest of the underwear she got. It was a variety of pairs and kinds, and one in particular she showed me was a solid colored dark green one that was shiny and silky.

We went to the couch to watch tv and as usual I massaged her feet. Something came up where a guy was wearing a certain outfit and type of clothes and she said, "Oh my God it's so fucking hot when a guy wears that." My wife rarely cusses so I found it interesting she did and used that word to describe how hot something was, which made me think she really finds that "look" hot. It is also a look I don't wear. She has pointed something like this out before, but never in this seriousness of a tone. I let her know how hot it was to hear her talk like that and she rubbed her foot on my crotch to make sure I was telling the truth and when she found out I was she just smiled and said, "Really!? Just saying that gets you that hard!?" I told her it did and asked for her to continue, but she just chuckled and shook her head.

After hanging out for a bit she told me she was going to go take a bath or shower. She brought up as if I was thinking it, that she was not going to masterbate in the bath or shower. Not really expecting her to say that I said ok but asked her if she ever had (obviously she had). She said she had and I asked her if she preferred using her vibrator or dildo and she said she uses her vibrator. I asked her how often she uses her vibrator (knowing the answer) and she said not that much. Knowing she uses it quiet often I asked her how much is not that much. With a nervous laugh she said, "I don't know, why?" I told her she doesn't tell me about when she uses it. Her reply was, "Because it's not about you!" That sort of ended our little conversation, I badly wanted to ask if it wasn't about me then who is she thinking about because clearly if she was thinking of me she'd probably share her use a little more than she does. She could tell I enjoyed hearing she used her vibrator, and she could tell I wanted to hear more about it but she kept that to herself. It may be a really small thing, her not telling me how often she uses her vibrator, but at the same time it's sort of hot to know she has a bit of lying in her and is keeping it to herself something on the naughty side. But it also makes me wonder if how she uses her vibrator could also be how she goes about cuckolding me? The night lead to me finally getting lucky. Surprisingly I was able to last, but i think i was able to last because in my mind I had this thought of competition.

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:37 pm 
Trainable

Distance?
We have a rule we don’t play in our home town.
This means wifey still pursues things with online websites, but not playing at home means it limits people knowing, it means keeping a bit of distance with us and real world life and relationships and the Cuck world. She is not out every weekend, or at a lovers risking falling for them. You need to discuss some limits with her.
Glad things are heading the right way for you.

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:56 pm 
Trainable

Lingere shopping
Wifey took me shopping with her one time, I got left sitting on the husband waiting seats at the front of the store.
I could then hear her talking to the hot hot hot sales assistant about needing stuff for her boyfriend and what he likes and Picked out stuff to try on.
When she had a outfit on she asked the assistant to get her husband, as I stood outside the waiting room looking at her gob smacked nodding in agreement, the assistant with a big smile on her face says looks like Someone is going to be having fun tonight, to which wifey pipes up, No this is not for him this is for my boyfriend, but he also needs a new pair of black lace panties. The looks from the sales assistant priceless, but for me the rush of humiliation as my face turned red.
I was sent back to the seat as she tried on the rest while she talked to the girl about being open relationships and cuck.
When they were done the assistant went to a rack and grabbed a couple of samples of black panties then walked up to me and asked if I was going to try some on, wifey giggled seeing where she was taking things and seeing my reaction, I was let of the hook by her saying he likes the thongs and the size will be fine.
These are the extra little fun adventures that you want to be part of, she will dream somethings up herself but you need to give her some inspiration either from sites like this or tumblr or even cuck fiction books.

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:50 pm 
OHW Addict

Breaker445 wrote:
I wanted to hear more about it but she kept that to herself. It may be a really small thing, her not telling me how often she uses her vibrator, but at the same time it's sort of hot to know she has a bit of lying in her and is keeping it to herself something on the naughty side.

There is a private side to your wife she keeps to herself, when you are not there, it is in her innermost thoughts and fantasies.
Now she is taking baby steps to make those fantasies real, very hot, but she may keep them from you anyway, reserving those cries, moans, and surrender for her lovers. ;)

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:16 pm 
Player

Last night was really hot for really not much involvement going on. First yesterday we went out together and she wore this incredibly sexy black turtleneck tank top, jeans and black leather ankle boots with an open toe and her makeup was very bold with dark red lipstick, she looked incredibly hot and what I interpreted was the whole look showed control. She could see her look made me want her and she'd laugh at my desires, but told me I wasn't allowed to kiss her because it would mess up her make up.

When we got back she went to the bedroom and shut the door. I could hear her walking around in heels so I knew she was trying on outfits. It was so hot knowing she was trying on outfits, probably outfits I would have really liked, but she kept the door shut so I took that as a sign she did not want me in the room. Along with trying on outfits in the room she was also on the phone with Jennifer. What was extremely hot was I was in the other room doing my own thing and could hear a little bit of their conversation through the closed door. Jennifer must have been talking about some guys she was interested in because my wife was saying comments like "He's cute". They were also talking about one of their other friends hooking up with guys. I don't think she knew I was in the next room and could hear most of what she was saying, but for most of the time she was talking in a normal voice, but sometimes she would lower her tone to where it was like she was making sure no one else heard and I could tell she was walking further into the closet. It was very hot to hear her talk like she was and knowing what she was talking about. She was trying on outfits and on the phone with Jennifer for most of the evening.

When it was time for bed she was expecting me to hint at getting some but I surprised her and told her I didn't want any. Shocked she asked, "Really!?!?" I told her yes because I knew I was regulated to doing it only twice a week and would prefer Sunday night to do something rather than tonight. She laughed and told me, "You are lucky with two times a week." Continuing she said, "Twice is enough for you." I dont think she knew how painfully hot that was for me to hear, but it was!

I want to go back to her using her vibrator and today or tonight asking her who she thinks about, and let her know that since she never tells me about using it than that must mean whatever she is thinking about doesnt involve me, because why else would you not at least occassionaly tell your husband you just got done thinking of some naughty act between the two of us? I know if she were to be honest and tell me who it was, it would be a gut punch feeling because just thinking of asking the question makes my stomach turn and I get that gut punch feeling just anticipating an answer from her. Also though, I dont want to annoy her with all this too much. I could see her getting annoyed with my question and/or her giving me the generic response that she has in the past that she doesnt think of anything, which I find hard to believe. This morning as she was getting ready she asked what I had plans for today, I told her I didn't have any and she could do whatever she wanted. In a sexy taunt she asked, "Whatever I want?" I played along and told her she knew she could do whatever she wanted. She smiled and said, "Uh huh." and walked away to finish getting ready.

We will see if anything comes of today, but I am wondering how much more there is a need to post until something actually happens or we get close to something happening. It was a pretty big milestone for her to say she'd do it and getting there was a big help from this board, but from now until something happens I don't know if it is worth posting the little conversations and acts like I have leading up to her saying she'd do it. It is one big waiting game now.

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:11 pm 
OHW Addict

Posting on this board is interesting to many of us. When you describe the details of her attire, her reactions, her attitude, and your interaction, it describes the continuing progress of your wife toward becoming a full-fledged HW. This is fascinating, if for no other reason than to keep a journal of her adventure, particularly now in the early days, when she has begun to understand, and embrace her sexual freedom. Please continue posting as you have done, don't mind that occasional readers may post impatient remarks, you are telling the story in real time, as it happens, and that takes as long as it takes. ;)

Having said all that, it would appear that your soon-to-be HW is accelerating her enjoyment of her journey, but be careful to not be over intrusive into her privacy. If you tell her you have been checking on the use of her toys, she might not appreciate that, and hide more things from you. In fact, you should consider having a conversation with her about disclosure, the when and the how, because her being a HW has to work for both of you, and being shut-out is not much like sharing.

Cheers!

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:00 pm 
Player

Thanks BallSpanking! Yeah I don't want to be over intrusive.

She picked up an extra shift at work today to help someone out so she has been gone all day, but before she went to work she must have stopped by the store because she sent me a text telling me she got a skirt I will love, because it was tight and short. Since she recently brought up that at work she can tell when guys are thinking of something else besides listening to what she is saying, I get a rush whenever she leaves for work. Whenever I get a text from her while she is at work my heart pounds wondering if it's going to be her telling me she is going out with someone she met there. I now question if what she wears to work is to catch the eye of someone.

I don't know why I am having such a difficult time to stir up the courage to ask who she thinks about when she does use her toy when I know it can't be me. Again, if it had anything to do with me when she uses it she probably would have said at one point that she just thought of us doing something really hot, but she hasn't, but maybe once mentioned she used it and even then she was vague about what she was thinking about, and she usually tells me she doesnt think about anything in particular. But now when I think about asking her I just get this huge gut punch feeling. Again she may get annoyed I am even asking such a question or she may give me the answer of she doesnt think about anything and move on from the topic, but the thought of her telling me it's someone feels like a punch, yet at the same time extremely exciting.

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:36 pm 
OHW Addict

You don't need to know that identity just now, simply know that it's not you.
When the time comes for real, she will let you know, and you will shake his hand, and probably yield your marital bed to him. ;)

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:12 am 
Experienced

Hope you two are already naked and having fun tonight.

These things come out in pillow talk. When she's riding your face, you might ask her to tell you more about what she wants in a lover, or how she wants her first time to go down. If she's into it, great for both of you. If not, nothing lost.

Similar for whispering to each other in the afterglow, especially when you're both feeling super satisfied. You can tell her thoughts that she'll soon feel real satisfaction from intercourse have you constantly on edge. But, sometimes asking questions (what are you looking for in your lover? Do you imagine what it will be like? Do you feel comfortable opening up to Jennifer about being in an open marriage? Do you want me to know who you're having sex with, or do you just want to show me the evidence?) - questions that are less focused on the size of her lover's cock, can really open communication. Especially in the afterglow.

Hope you had fun tonight!

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:22 am 
Experienced

Keep posting. We love every minor detail. It would be a shame to have you go silent until some time months from now when you say, "it happened"... The journey is what excited us all, and you are an excellent narrator.

I would caution against asking her about what she thinks about and suggesting it must not be you. That just seems like it could come across as a little nagging / insecure / forced from her perspective. Instead just remind her how hot it is knowing that she can get off as often as she likes, but chooses to regulate your access to her. Tell her you're thinking about sex with her all the time, even though you know she probably doesn't do the same, that you shared she has more diverse fantasies and you do too, for her, but you're so consumed with your desire for her; you're so lucky to get what she gives you. She likes those sorts of ego boosts. And it may lead her to agreeing and being more comfortable sharing, rather than asking straight out.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:19 pm 
Player

Thanks for the advice guys! You're all right to hold back, there is no need to ask for those details, it is hot to know it isn't me.

Last night was a night to remember where I am once again still reeling in the emotions and excitement! I am should be exhausted today because I couldn't get to sleep due to my excitement, but the excitement is what is keeping me from being tired today.

She got home last night and showed me her skirt. I was in awe at how hot she looked. It was a dark green skirt and somewhat of a denim type material, but she was right that it was definitely short and tight, it showed off her legs magnificently. I was shocked at how tight and short of a skirt it was since she said it was going to be a skirt she wore a lot in the summer. She tried on a few sandals and a few heels with the skirt and the look off to me, I told her she had so many outfits she needs to go out more to show them off. She replied that she needed to go out with her girlfriends more. She surprised me with yet another skirt, but this was a black athletic skirt that was like a tennis skirt, as she was changing into the new skirt she made a comment that she had a lot of good outfits to go out in. She showed off her athletic skirt and it too was short and rather tight. I left the room to go do my own thing and she shut the door behind me.

She spent a long time in the room with the door shut again. I finally walked in to see what she was doing and she had cut a pair of her black jean shorts to be even shorter and more of cut off look. It was a pair of black denim shorts she had recently bought that were already pretty short, but at the end they rolled up. She said she didn't like the roll up look and preferred the cut off look better. Well, I did too and the fact she cut them they were even shorter. I let her know I liked them and they were hotter now and left the room again, she kept the door closed and I could tell she was trying on more things because I kept hearing her walking around with heels on.

Finally she got done doing her thing and we lounged on the couch and caught up on some shows. While watching tv she split her attention between the show and her phone. With some excitement in her voice she told me one of her girlfriends (the one she went out to dinner with that one night where a guy bought her a drink) was planning a girls get away weekend to either San Francisco, LA or Vegas. She told me, "You're going to go nuts while i'm gone just thinking of what I may be doing." Still in a period of shock hearing this news and hearing her sort of rub it in she added, "You'll love it!" I stumbled with my response of saying I would love it and told her how excited I was. She told me, "I'm definitely bringing my leather skirt." My heart raced, I felt like I was hyperventilating and I felt paralyzed all at once. Again struggling with my response to talk I told her I would love to see pictures. She replied with a confident tone, "Oh, I'll easily be able to take a pic in the bathroom mirror." She taunted to me that I would have no idea what she was doing. She started rubbing her feet deeper into my thighs and I looked at her as she was biting her lower lip. I couldn't believe all I was hearing, I told her I would like to take her out shopping for an outfit as well before she went, she nodded her head and said that was a good idea.

Keeping true to her word that twice a week is good and enough for me I did get lucky last night and it was very hot. No dirty talk really, but there was no need for dirty talk given the conversation we had earlier. After she was done it was my turn and for my turn she just gave me her feet to enjoy, which was really hot and I ended within seconds. Afterward while we were laying there she laughed and said, after all these years you still have problems ending early.

I had the most difficult time falling asleep because I was just too excited about her upcoming plans. She was going to talk more with her girlfriend soon about when, but the thought that she is going to go out in her leather skirt gives me butterflies, I've only had the privilege to see her out in her leather skirt maybe twice. Because it is one of my favorite outfit she has, it is so incredibly hot to know she will be wearing it out while she is away and I don't get to enjoy it at all, yet it is a very real possibility that some other guy will get to enjoy her in it and on top of that she knows this. I practically beg her to wear it whenever we go out and here she is happily and all giddy to bring up to me that she will wear it out when she is away on a girls getaway. I am hoping they plan on goin sooner rather than later, but we will see. I definitely think when this could be the getaway where she officially cuckolds me.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:11 pm 
OHW Addict

All very good news, Breaker. She seems to be more comfortable stating her needs now.
She didn't ask if she could go with the girls to SF, or LA, or LV... she merely told you.

It would be good if you can steer her into activities and habits at home that also increase her chances.
For instance an upper end fitness club where she can get private lessons from ripped instructors, and will keep her checking their packages as often as she can. That, or other activities that increase her exposure, maybe chaperoning her to dance clubs, and letting her go in after you, and pretend to 'wait for her date' while other men dance with her and buy her drinks. Maybe that would be exciting for you to watch.

The point is that you probably want to avoid relegating her adventures to moments when she is away, out of town, etc., and make her every day an exciting place where she is admired by sexy guys, and gives her a chance to fulfill her needs. ;)

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:20 pm 
Trainable

Breaker, how come you have never brought in the vibrator to bed with you two? Or the Dildo? It can be extremely hot to bring in a toy as a "Third" person while you are going down on her, or if you are getting too exciting to use it on her and talk dirty to her. If you bring it in, you can tease her with it and have her tell you what she fantasizes about while she is using it.

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:20 pm 
Trainable

Breaker, how come you have never brought in the vibrator to bed with you two? Or the Dildo? It can be extremely hot to bring in a toy as a "Third" person while you are going down on her, or if you are getting too exciting to use it on her and talk dirty to her. If you bring it in, you can tease her with it and have her tell you what she fantasizes about while she is using it.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1417 posts ]  Go to page Previous 137 38 39 40 4157 Next