Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:30 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:04 pm 
Trainable

Those of you who have read my other posts know that I am a no-bullshit cuck. I don't do the fantasy RP thing. There's nothing wrong with folks that like that sort of thing but what excites ME is real-life cuckolding.

In the tiniest nutshell I can manage, I have watched my wife spread her legs to men and get fucked by guys that are sexually superior to me in every possible way. Greater stamina, better technique, younger, and MUCH larger cocks. That is the way things should be. Now my wife knows for sure that almost ANY other man can give her more sexually than I can. Lately, my wife has taken a long break from the cuck lifestyle (very disappointing!) but that is beside the point of this post.

Maybe you people can share your thoughts on THIS question:

I believe that I can never fault another man for trying to get into my wife's panties- even when they know that she is married to me. Even when I'm in the same room with him. Sure, most people think another man shouldn't try to move in on a married woman. They say it's disrespectful to the hubby. I see no disrespect. After all, real men NEED pussy. My wife has one of those! What's wrong with a guy who tries to get it? Isn't that the most natural thing in the world for men to do?

The way I look at it is simple; ANY man that can make my wife say "yes" and give up her holes to him, DESERVES to be stuffed balls deep inside her. Why should I be offended when a real man tries to take her from me? If life is about the survival of the fittest, why not let nature take its course? I see it as a compliment. Besides, she never gives me pussy anymore. No pussy, no blowjobs, no feeling her up. Nothing. Nothing at all. So why shouldn't she be fair game for the real men of the world?

What do you all think?

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:47 pm 
Experienced

Couldn't agree with you more! I'd never fault any man for trying to get his cock into my wife...after all, that's what she's for, to be used and enjoyed, and I'm quite sure almost any man is going to do a better job of pleasing her and satisfying her needs than I ever can.

When you add to that the fact that she's what used to be called an "easy" slut...she loves cock, and is always eager to spread her legs for a new one...well, it's not surprising that so many, many men have enjoyed themselves in her holes. So yes, absolutely...every man has a right to get between her legs and many of them will!

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:59 pm 
Experienced

Totally disagree.

They have no right at all. Totally none. Zero.
If you two are okay with other man trying to get into the panties of your wife, or to fuck your wife, then that is okay. That would be an agreement between the husband and the wife. This does not mean other mans have the RIGHT to do it.

If you say other man have the right to do it, then you would say that they also have the right to do that with my wife. I can assure you, that man will need to go to the emergency post at a hospital.

Please do not make a general point of something what should be an agreement between a husband and a wife.

Cheers,
Marco.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:12 pm 
Pervert

marco333111 wrote:
Totally disagree.

If you two are okay with other man trying to get into the panties of your wife, or to fuck your wife, then that is okay. That would be an agreement between the husband and the wife. This does not mean other mans have the RIGHT to do it.

If you say other man have the right to do it, then you would say that they also have the right to do that with my wife. I can assure you, that man will need to go to the emergency post at a hospital.

Please do not make a general point of something what should be an agreement between a husband and a wife.

Cheers,
Marco.

I have to agree with the above statement. If there is an agreement between husband and wife that this can happen then yes, enjoy. But that's where it stops. Not all men have the right to come on to any woman they want. Things just don't work that way.,

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:21 pm 
Trainable

marco333111 wrote:
Totally disagree.

Cheers,
Marco.

:D You obviously feel strongly about this, Marco. I respect your viewpoint completely! I probably should clarify what I mean by "right." I mean that the urge to fuck a woman is a normal and natural urge for hetero men. There's nothing "wrong" in their lust after pussy. My wife HAS pussy! So there's nothing wrong (in my humble opinion) with men wanting to fuck my wife's holes. It's in their nature.

The complication in this very natural scene is that my wife is married to me. The thing that is different about my situation and, let's say, yours is that I can't satisfy my wife and haven't been able to do so despite all my efforts. I'm just am not equipped temperamentally or physically! Don't get me wrong, we LOVE each other desperately.... but love is not sex and sex is not love, as you well know. She is ALWAYS sexually frustrated. We don't have ANY sex anymore. Zero, zilch, nada, as they say lol...

When I say "right" I mean that if a man wants her, has the right skills and the right equipment between his legs, then he has the "right" to try to get her pussy. It then becomes HER CHOICE to either accept or reject his advances. But I can't fault him for trying. For example, if I leave a delicious steak on my table unattended and my dog takes the opportunity to gobble it down, I can't blame the dog!

I totally accept your objection, sir.

Peace brother :)

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:52 pm 
Experienced

TinyBoyDick wrote:

When I say "right" I mean that if a man wants her, has the right skills and the right equipment between his legs, then he has the "right" to try to get her pussy. It then becomes HER CHOICE to either accept or reject his advances. But I can't fault him for trying.

Putting it this way, I agree. Now we should understand that other men do not know that there is a hotwife agreement. Not knowing that, it makes sense that in most cases men don't go after partnered women because they want to avoid conflict. They assume that the relationship is of the mainstream type so they want to be respectful of the relationships of others.

I understand that most men will not approach my wife because they do not know that she is a hotwife. I wish it would be public knowledge. I am sure that more men would approach my wife then. But, alas, my wife wants to keep it a secret.

Something that I have learned from the whole hotwife / polyamory experience is that you don't own your partner, you earn your partner. Every day. The partner has the right to leave you anytime they chose. And they will chose to do so if you don't deserve your partner anymore. Not having a hotwife agreement thus does not make your relationship any safer. In this sense, every man has the right to approach any woman, partnered or not. As long as it happens in a respectful way.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:08 pm 
Trainable

Bartleby wrote:
TinyBoyDick wrote:

When I say "right" I mean that if a man wants her, has the right skills and the right equipment between his legs, then he has the "right" to try to get her pussy. It then becomes HER CHOICE to either accept or reject his advances. But I can't fault him for trying.

Putting it this way, I agree. Now we should understand that other men do not know that there is a hotwife agreement. Not knowing that, it makes sense that in most cases men don't go after partnered women because they want to avoid conflict. They assume that the relationship is of the mainstream type so they want to be respectful of the relationships of others.

I understand that most men will not approach my wife because they do not know that she is a hotwife. I wish it would be public knowledge. I am sure that more men would approach my wife then. But, alas, my wife wants to keep it a secret.

Something that I have learned from the whole hotwife / polyamory experience is that you don't own your partner, you earn your partner. Every day. The partner has the right to leave you anytime they chose. And they will chose to do so if you don't deserve your partner anymore. Not having a hotwife agreement thus does not make your relationship any safer. In this sense, every man has the right to approach any woman, partnered or not. As long as it happens in a respectful way.

Thank you for expressing the idea much better than I did! :up: :D

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:01 pm 
Experienced

My wife (ex) refused to wear a wedding ring. She had a variety of reasons, by I'm sure the way it reduced hassles in her sex life was among them. When we finally got around to bringing her cheating into the open and making our cuckolding arrangement more "official", I craved seeing her get attention from other men. Why? Because that's what she wanted. It wasn't long before she had the confidence to approach a guy she found attractive when we were out together. She even had me invite a guy to join us for dinner one evening.

She made it clear to me she was going to pursue other men for sex and whatever else I wasn't providing, and she projected that pretty clearly in public. Even so, I don't recall any guy ever groping or kissing her in public - even when it was clear my wife was the boss and I wasn't going to cause any trouble, guys were hesitant to push things.

So, I suppose I sympathize with the sentiment expressed by the OP - I never begrudged a guy for approaching my wife. In fact, I craved it as much as my wife did. Because of the way she liked to play, I never saw her do more than stroke a guy's bicep, but I would have loved for her to have been so taken with a guy she would have welcomed a public kiss from him with me at her side. Even better if he'd have done it.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:15 pm 
OHW Addict

I think you all agree that all the men on here want their wives fucked as much as possible!

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:22 am 
2 Bit Whore

While I never lacked in the bedroom department with my ex whether it be stamina, size, or technique; I still wanted her to super active and always encouraged her to not worry about me. Early on in our lifestyle, I expressed to her that from that moment on I wanted her to carry herself as a single and unattached woman publicly. As long as she was solo, with friends, or even with me and she saw a man that caught her eye she could tell me and I'd turn into her bff. As a result of this, she was with multiple guys and all thought I was the roommate.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:14 am 
Player

I dunno, my wife had sex with a man who thought she was cheating on me. I didn't like that. I like them to get approval from me if she starts to flirt with them. I mean, he's about to put me through one of the most humiliating things a man can experience, I just think it's incredibly rude not to make sure I'm ok to have to experience all the jealousy and shame just for other people's sexual gratification.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:05 am 
Trainable

Strange, but noting without judgment: you write as if you are a firmly confident alpha male, almost a bull.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:58 am 
Trainable

Ijustloveher wrote:
Strange, but noting without judgment: you write as if you are a firmly confident alpha male, almost a bull.

I'm not sure if you are directing your comment at me or someone else on the thread. Since it's my thread I'll make the assumption your comment is directed to me. :-) If I'm mistaken, my apologies.

I am a confident man, generally speaking. In non-sexual areas of my life, I'm usually the dominant male. Correct me if I'm wrong but, cuckolds don't have to be men who lack confidence or who grovel at the feet of others. Some do, of course, but that is just ONE type of cuckold man. There are many types.

In sexual situations where another man flirts with my wife, acts inappropriately, and in any other way makes it clear he wants to enjoy her as HIS wife, I become very sub, receptive and let him have his way if she is agreeable. It is a natural transformation for me. It's not a "role" I play when I go from dom to sub. My natural tendency is just to hand over my wife to him until he is done with her.

The same is true on sites like this. If a man (or woman) acts dom toward me, I naturally become sub. It's just ME. I hope this clarifies things.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:42 am 
Pervert

My wife has had both. Men who knew I knew and men who thought she was cheating. Both I like because my wife is a sexual woman. No different than a man who fucks alot of women. I enjoy men lust in after her and finding out that they can have her

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:02 am 
Trainable

I PREFER that the men know that I know he is fucking my wife but there are situations where it's best to keep that fact secret. Also, it's a turn-off for some men to know another man knows what he's doing with the lady in question.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:21 am 
Experienced

TinyBoyDick wrote:
marco333111 wrote:
Totally disagree.

Cheers,
Marco.

:D You obviously feel strongly about this, Marco. I respect your viewpoint completely! I probably should clarify what I mean by "right." I mean that the urge to fuck a woman is a normal and natural urge for hetero men. There's nothing "wrong" in their lust after pussy. My wife HAS pussy! So there's nothing wrong (in my humble opinion) with men wanting to fuck my wife's holes. It's in their nature.

The complication in this very natural scene is that my wife is married to me. The thing that is different about my situation and, let's say, yours is that I can't satisfy my wife and haven't been able to do so despite all my efforts. I'm just am not equipped temperamentally or physically! Don't get me wrong, we LOVE each other desperately.... but love is not sex and sex is not love, as you well know. She is ALWAYS sexually frustrated. We don't have ANY sex anymore. Zero, zilch, nada, as they say lol...

When I say "right" I mean that if a man wants her, has the right skills and the right equipment between his legs, then he has the "right" to try to get her pussy. It then becomes HER CHOICE to either accept or reject his advances. But I can't fault him for trying. For example, if I leave a delicious steak on my table unattended and my dog takes the opportunity to gobble it down, I can't blame the dog!

I totally accept your objection, sir.

Peace brother :)

:D Don't worry. Yes, I do feel very strongly about this.

With this added explanation I do know what you mean. But still with the last part I do not agree. If a man has the right skill and equipment, he still has not the "right" to go for your wife, unless it is really clear for him that she will date other man while she is married. Like in a swingers club, or otherwise. The steak example is a wrong one, animals have instinct, we have common sense.
And it is always her choice if she wants to be with that man :D

Cheers,
Marco.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:15 pm 
Pervert

TinyBoyDick wrote:
I PREFER that the men know that I know he is fucking my wife but there are situations where it's best to keep that fact secret. Also, it's a turn-off for some men to know another man knows what he's doing with the lady in question.

I prefer as well...but sometimes situations arise in which they can't know.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:09 pm 
Trainable

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Those of you who have read my other posts know that I am a no-bullshit cuck. I don't do the fantasy RP thing. There's nothing wrong with folks that like that sort of thing but what excites ME is real-life cuckolding.

In the tiniest nutshell I can manage, I have watched my wife spread her legs to men and get fucked by guys that are sexually superior to me in every possible way. Greater stamina, better technique, younger, and MUCH larger cocks. That is the way things should be. Now my wife knows for sure that almost ANY other man can give her more sexually than I can. Lately, my wife has taken a long break from the cuck lifestyle (very disappointing!) but that is beside the point of this post.

I believe that I can never fault another man for trying to get into my wife's panties- even when they know that she is married to me. Even when I'm in the same room with him. Sure, most people think another man shouldn't try to move in on a married woman. They say it's disrespectful to the hubby. I see no disrespect. After all, real men NEED pussy. My wife has one of those! What's wrong with a guy who tries to get it? Isn't that the most natural thing in the world for men to do?

The way I look at it is simple; ANY man that can make my wife say "yes" and give up her holes to him, DESERVES to be stuffed balls deep inside her. Why should I be offended when a real man tries to take her from me? If life is about the survival of the fittest, why not let nature take its course? I see it as a compliment. Besides, she never gives me pussy anymore. No pussy, no blowjobs, no feeling her up. Nothing. Nothing at all. So why shouldn't she be fair game for the real men of the world?

What do you all think?

Agreed. There is no shame in fucking another man's wife, mine included, or seducing her.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:19 pm 
Trainable

Texas Rebel wrote:
TinyBoyDick wrote:

What do you all think?

Agreed. There is no shame in fucking another man's wife, mine included, or seducing her.

I should have said that every man has the right to try and seduce my wife. If he can convince her to give it up to him, SHE has made a choice about HER body. If he decides to take my wife away from me completely and then proceeds to competes with me for her affections and WINS, he DESERVES her pussy and her love. THIS IS NATURE'S WAY. He competed for the female and he won. It's as simple as that. The men who object to this simple natural law should remember this... you don't OWN your wife, you EARN her. If you can't be bothered to keep on earning her then you SHOULD lose her.

This is just my humble opinion... I mean no disrespect to other contrary opinions.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:07 pm 
Player

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Texas Rebel wrote:
TinyBoyDick wrote:

What do you all think?

I should have said that every man has the right to try and seduce my wife. If he can convince her to give it up to him, SHE has made a choice about HER body. If he decides to take my wife away from me completely and then proceeds to competes with me for her affections and WINS, he DESERVES her pussy and her love. THIS IS NATURE'S WAY. He competed for the female and he won. It's as simple as that. The men who object to this simple natural law should remember this... you don't OWN your wife, you EARN her. If you can't be bothered to keep on earning her then you SHOULD lose her.

This is just my humble opinion... I mean no disrespect to other contrary opinions.

Cool man! :lol:

Tinyboydick, I like your idea that the stud DESERVES your wife's pussy while you dont... since he is a stud. Have you been in situations where a stud has a wife or girlfriend and he (or they--both of them together) make a move on your wife and get her into bed for a threesome? (especially doing this right in front of you, where the natural alpha male allure makes your wife wet with desire for him, while seeing him with another attractive female. :lol:
would you like this as a turn on? would you be allowed to watch ? (and of course not touch)

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:54 pm 
Pervert

Here in the cuckold forum, I think the attitudes differ from those over in the hotwife side of the aisle. Having been a hotwife husband, I agree with Marco, nobody has a right to my wife. She and I, together, decide when and if she plays around.

I'm flattered another man might find her attractive and even hit on her, but he should do so with caution, knowing that her husband might just kick his presumptuous butt. And she would know, without question, that she would be in a hell of a lot of trouble at home if she went beyond flirting without first checking with the home front. That of course applies only if the situation has not previously been discussed, e.g. a party where I gave her prior permission to have whatever fun she could, or with a guy we had discussed and agreed was on her approved list.

Unlike cuckolds, as we tend to define the term here, husbands of hotwives are more voyeur and vicarious thrill seekers but not interested in humiliation. Having a guy assume he can take my wife is a form of humiliation just like a punch to the gut, and feels about the same. I may punch back.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:00 pm 
Experienced

I interpreted the OP's use of the term "right" in the sense he intended, hence my earlier response. But yes, obviously, there are major differences in attitude and interpretation between the cuckold and hotwife sides of the aisle!

Still, speaking from the cuckold side, I'd add that the "right" is always tempered by my wife's interest and approval. I have no desire to see some guy she's not interested in forcing himself on her in any way, and if he persisted when she made it clear she wasn't interested, I'd have to help him get lost.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:37 pm 
Experienced

I don't believe that sex is a "Right" for anyone, male or female.

If your lady wants to fuck other men and they want to fuck her and you are ok with that than it is right for all concerned. And that is the only thing that matters.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:23 pm 
Pervert

TinyBoyDick wrote:

What do you all think?

That you are a great cuck. A woman's sexuality is her own (as is a man's) and she shouldn't need to fear her husband to share it with who she chooses. Nor should a man need excuses to express his sexuality by not sharing it outside of his marriage or by taking his enjoyment purely from his wife's activities.

And I'd like to get together to see if your wife could pass on a few of her habits to mine.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:12 am 
Player

We have done it both ways. Some guys know I know and others think shes cheating. My wife loves alpha type of guys that are slightly dominate and in control and know what they want. When she is with another guy she in only interested in pleasing him and doing as he request. Our only rules are I must know where she is and know shes safe. I have watched and I have also been told to leave, I am ok with giving him control of their sexual experiences. After all if I could take care or her she would not need him.