Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:07 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Awkward situation
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:37 am 
Prepubescent

My wife and I have role-played the cuck scenario in bed and she enjoys the rp with a dildo. I told her that I wanted it for her in real life and she said no. That was a couple years ago. I started dressing in women's lingerie a while ago. Recently she found my stash(lingerie, heels, toys) and confronted me. I confessed it was mine and also confessed my sissy-cuck fantasies...She didn't speak to me for a couple weeks and was texting her sister constantly.

Then at dinner-out of the blue-she said she had considered things and that she wasn't ready for another lover. But she said maybe we could explore some other things...like shopping. But it never happened and that was a few months ago and things have slipped back to vanilla-normal. Recently while we were having sex I asked if she would use a dildo on me and she agreed...and did it-although I am pretty sure she wasn't super comfortable with the whole thing.

So I am wondering what others think of my situation and if you have any suggestions on how to proceed? BTW we are married 22 years 48/46

Thanks,

kleen

Post subject: Re: Awkward situation
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:56 am 
$2 Ho

She is at least conflicted and probably overloaded by her discoveries. Yet she still loves you. Give her time to digest this all. I think much of this digesting went on with her sister.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:11 am 
Player

Have you actually talked about any of this since her discovery? What has she said? What are her concerns? Is there any part of this she is interested in at all?

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:47 am 
Experienced

She also probably doesn't know what this really means. Are you turning gay? (I know better but she doesn't.) Are you going to leave heer for a man? Is she inadequate for you?

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:52 pm 
Prepubescent

First of all thank all of you for your replies.

I have talked with her about this quite a bit. She understands I am not turning gay and just have femme proclivities. She understands that I am not interested in leaving he or finding another man and that I want our marriage to continue. I did get her to admit that I have never really satisfied her sexually. And that I just want her to experience a healthy good sexual relationship in addition to ours.

I think some of her resistance is due to her conservative Catholic upbringing. A lot of baggage there. And I am sure her sister didn't help things either since they are very similar.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:17 pm 
Trainable

She'll get more comfortable with it over time. It took a while, but my wife is now completely comfortable with me having replaced all my mens underwear with panties and she's getting there with me wearing a bra whenever we're at home. Just don't push too hard.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:54 pm 
OHW Addict

jim28 wrote:
She also probably doesn't know what this really means. Are you turning gay? (I know better but she doesn't.) Are you going to leave heer for a man? Is she inadequate for you?

I agree with this.

I think I read that Bruce Jenner started off the same way, and before you know it, he’s had he Dick cut off and he’s now a girl!! I believe you, that that’s not where this is headed, but she is probably wondering what it does mean...

Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:21 am 
OHW Addict

Samanthasman wrote:

I agree with this.

I think I read that Bruce Jenner started off the same way, and before you know it, he’s had he Dick cut off and he’s now a girl!! I believe you, that that’s not where this is headed, but she is probably wondering what it does mean...

Umm Caitlin Jenner may or may not have walked a path similar to the OP. She didn't have her penis removed, rather the erectile bodies were, the penile skin was used to form a vaginal wall and the glans of her penis along with it's nerve bundle and blood supply was used to provide her with a sensate clitoris.

It certainly didn't happen "before you know it" Jenner will have undergone therapy and hrt for a considerable time before being referred for surgery. If memory serves it was 2 years between when she was interviewed in vanity Fair to when she went for gender confirmation surgery and she would have been transitioning for a good many years before that.

Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:52 pm 
OHW Addict

pancuckold wrote:
Samanthasman wrote:

I agree with this.

Umm Caitlin Jenner may or may not have walked a path similar to the OP. She didn't have her penis removed, rather the erectile bodies were, the penile skin was used to form a vaginal wall and the glans of her penis along with it's nerve bundle and blood supply was used to provide her with a sensate clitoris.

It certainly didn't happen "before you know it" Jenner will have undergone therapy and hrt for a considerable time before being referred for surgery. If memory serves it was 2 years between when she was interviewed in vanity Fair to when she went for gender confirmation surgery and she would have been transitioning for a good many years before that.

The point is that one day his wife finds him wearing woman’s clothing and the next thing you know he has his dick removed, a boob job, and is banging guys. My guess is that the wife is quietly concerned, even if there is no need to be concerned.

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:40 am 
Prepubescent

I'm sure she doesn't think I am headed down the Bruce Jenner path. I have reassured her I in no way want to transform. I do think she is worried about me being gay which I am not interested in and have told her that.

She found my cuck-hotwife stuff on the computer and accidentally it got deleted. She felt terrible and apologized about it. Having more sex now but she is not interested in being pleased...only pleasing me..a bit confusing.

Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:52 am 
Experienced

A close friend of my first wife committed suicide when her husband told her he was leaving to move in with another guy. She had no idea he was gay (or bi or whatever he was.

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:20 am 
Prepubescent

Wow that is terrible...guess I could see how it happens. Not in danger of that. Just trying to tread carefully. Fine line between urging my wife to proceed with cucking me and getting too turned off.

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:29 pm 
Pervert

Every individual and couple is different. In my case, the lifestyle discussion was something that was had up front during the time we were dating and at times through out the respective relationships/marriage, etc. In either case, open honest communication is essential in every relationship.

I may sound cold although a wife committing suicide over something so trivial is a woman that already had some underlying issues that needed to be addressed that was likely not directly associated with her husband telling her he was gay/bi/etc. So many people have mental issue that are not addressed.