Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:20 am

How would you feel about him sharing you too, inviting other guys to fuck your ass, maybe breeding you in front of her?
[/quote]
If Aaron directed Joe to bring another guy with him as a prerequisite to continue fucking my wife, then I would go along. That is the agreement. Whether Joe could find another straight guy to fuck a man would be another question. But, yes, I would do it and yes, I would allow Sarah to watch. As a spin on this scenario, I have fantasized about Sarah and I being on the same bed, on our hands and knees next to each other, with Aaron fucking Sarah and Joe fucking me.

Aaron is back home this weekend after his out of town job. We all have kids this weekend, but I am encouraging Sarah to see Aaron on Sunday for a while since I know she is horny for him. She stopped by Joe's apartment last night on her way home from her evening class. Other than the all-day fucking session they had last Monday, they haven't had time to connect. I know she enjoyed it. She said he is a wild lover and aggressive in bed. She asks him to always give her his load in her mouth. She likes taking cum, but it's also some security that he will "pull out" of her soon enough. It was hot as hell to gently play with her tender pussy lips and rub my tongue around where Joe had recently had his cock.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:20 am

Sarah is clearly enjoying the benefits of having a devoted husband, a steady boyfriend, and a young lover on the side.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:10 am

Man would go to grit lengths in order to fuck a hot cunt. To me at least fucking that cunts husband in his shitter as a path to her cunt is a bonus

And agree that it is hot to line up a man and his wife, both bent over and offering their three holes to anyone who wants to fuck
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:26 pm

DavidTriState wrote:Man would go to grit lengths in order to fuck a hot cunt. To me at least fucking that cunts husband in his shitter as a path to her cunt is a bonus

And agree that it is hot to line up a man and his wife, both bent over and offering their three holes to anyone who wants to fuck
You probably get asked this a lot, but are you a poet? Your flowery delicate prose is so uplifting to read.
Here's my story of my wife trying as many dicks as possible.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:36 pm

bjaficionado wrote:
DavidTriState wrote:Man would go to grit lengths in order to fuck a hot cunt. To me at least fucking that cunts husband in his shitter as a path to her cunt is a bonus

You probably get asked this a lot, but are you a poet? Your flowery delicate prose is so uplifting to read.
Thank you. I would suck your cock just as a greeting!

I got bored with poetry although I do like the ability to tighten words.

And sexual situations especially disciplinary in nature inspire the best in me.

hotstudkrish
Virgin

Unread post by hotstudkrish » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:55 am

I am sure it would be matter of time you will come to know Sarah was pregnant... What would your reaction and Aaron's..?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:05 am

My wife was quite the slut this weekend. After stopping by Joe’s place on Friday night to get fucked, she also hooked up with him on Saturday. He texted her Saturday and said he was horny and needed to see her. When she arrived at his place, his two roommates were there. She had never met them before and was surprised she and Joe were not alone. She thinks Joe wanted to show her off and it was obvious to the two roommates she was there for sex with Joe. She said at first she was embarrassed but then it turned her on. When she left Joe’s room after sex, they were all smiles and flirtatious.

She finally got a chance to see Aaron on late Sunday afternoon. He needed to head back to his work site, so they only had a short time to see each other. He came in her twice and the cream pie she gave me when she got home to me was extra large and juicy. She 69nd me and took my load as I was eating her. So, my sexy Sarah had three men’s cocks to play with this weekend! I am proud of her.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:09 am

hotstudkrish wrote:I am sure it would be matter of time you will come to know Sarah was pregnant... What would your reaction and Aaron's..?
I don't know what Aaron's reaction would be to be honest. I think any younger couples where the wife has sex with other men, regardless of whether cuckold, swingers or hotwife, has considered pregnancy. Condoms break, things happen. I trust Sarah will be safe with Joe, but if she became pregnant, I would have no problem raising the child as mine and loving it like my own. If it's Joe's baby, it would not look like me, but that's OK. Most of my family know I have had a vascectomy and we can tell them we wanted another child and used a "friend" as a donor. But, like I say, I don't think Sarah will let that happen.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:11 am

CuckPride wrote:Sarah is clearly enjoying the benefits of having a devoted husband, a steady boyfriend, and a young lover on the side.
Yes, you are sooooo right.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:24 am

For a moment I entertained the idea that Joe was going to share Sarah with his roommates, but she likely would not let that happen.

hotstudkrish
Virgin

Unread post by hotstudkrish » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:25 am

I doubt it.. May not be right now.. It looks like joe is planning gangbang for Sarah song with his roommates and few others.. I bet it would be surprise for Sarah too..

I am sure all 3 of you (Aaron, Sarah and you) will be helpless and no clue what might going to happen..
Worst of all, they will cream pie her and send her to you with well fucked and sore pussy

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:37 pm

Loving this thread and looking forward to the next adventure!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:02 pm

It's Monday night and I'm checking email before going to bed. Sarah just showed me a text from Joe she received. He sends her several dick shots a day. He does have a nice cock but how many pics of it does she need? But in this last text he asked her if she would ever want to be gang banged!! I looked at her and asked what she answered?!! She said that she does fantasize about it. I never thought she would say that!! But it turns me on that she is being honest. We both think Joe is thinking about offering Sarah to his young room mates. I can't stop thinking about the possibilities.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Think of the possibilities for your mouth and asshole.

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:20 pm

This whole thing with Joe strikes me as very off compared to Aaron and with potential for complications, but hopefully I am wrong. I know what you get out of it and what Sarah does, but I'm surprised Aaron is allowing it to continue.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:27 pm

Are they all going to pull out so she won't get pregnant? :)
You should be there to try and lick the cum from her pussy before she gets bred. :twisted:
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:46 pm

Could Aaron veto the potential gang bang if Sarah chooses to run it by him?

hotstudkrish
Virgin

Unread post by hotstudkrish » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:02 pm

As I expected.. What's surprise me is Sarah is interested too.. I don't think Aaron had any control on Sarah now.. It would be matter of time Joe control Sarah completely and make her own sub and would give instructions to Sarah what to do with Aaron.

I am sure it would be after her gangbang

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:54 am

bjaficionado wrote:This whole thing with Joe strikes me as very off compared to Aaron and with potential for complications, but hopefully I am wrong. I know what you get out of it and what Sarah does, but I'm surprised Aaron is allowing it to continue.
Yes, you are right. And CuckPride your comment, you bring up a good point as well. Aaron will absolutely have to approve any gangbang and he would get nothing out of it. In fact, I have to believe he will be pissed when Sarah tells him about Joe's text. And, she will tell him. She would never do anything behind Aaron's back.

I think Joe's comment may not have been serious. He got some comments from his room mates after they saw Sarah at his apartment and it was probably more a fantasy of his, probably after a few drinks. Considering how uncomfortable he has been having sex with Sarah in front of Aaron, i can't imagine he would be turned on by the idea of a gang bang with her. I also don't really think Sarah was serious. We say things in bed that sometimes don't make sense in the light of day. But it was fun for Sarah and me to think about while playing in bed. At some point, I do want to bring up the idea of a gang bang, again, with her, though. I am intrigued that she might be serious. Not involving Joe or his friends, but maybe another environment that Aaron would control.

njkittenkeeper
Virgin

Unread post by njkittenkeeper » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:10 am

Loving this story....keep updating us!

bjaficionado
Player

Unread post by bjaficionado » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:27 am

subguy80 wrote:At some point, I do want to bring up the idea of a gang bang, again, with her, though. I am intrigued that she might be serious. Not involving Joe or his friends, but maybe another environment that Aaron would control.
I have to think that every woman has fantasized about a gang bang in some form or fashion at one point in their life. It's just that lining one up to match the fantasy isn't easy.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:20 pm

Sarah is leaving tomorrow afternoon to go spend the weekend with Aaron at his job site. This is the first time that she has gone out of town with him. She has stayed over at his house many times, but somehow there’s a mental difference between being 20 minutes away and being a few hours away in another city. I think I am as excited about it as she is.

She hasn’t seen Joe all week and I think things may be winding down with him. Aaron asked Sarah not to have sex with anyone else this week (including me). Even if that hadn’t been the case, the communication between Joe and Sarah has dropped way off and she seems to be losing interest in him. Aaron wants her nice and horny for him this weekend.

Not much else is new. Everyone is busy with work and school. I’ll have the weekend to myself since the kids will be at Sarah’s parents. No plans except for getting sexy pics and texts from Sarah and Aaron.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:03 pm

Sounds like a fun weekend for a cuckold.
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Sounds like they've missed each other.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:54 pm

CuckPride wrote:Sounds like they've missed each other.
They have missed each other. She saw him last Sunday, but it seems longer. I think it's because he is in another city. She gave me a hand job last night but would not suck my cock or let me lick her pussy. Aaron wants her craving him and she is crazy to see him.