Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
trecital
OHW Addict

Re: Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

Unread post by trecital » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:50 pm

Always good to read an update from you, canadianwittol.

Looks like Alice, Dave, Ryan and maybe Alice's co-worker, will all be providing you with lots of excitement in the coming months.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:19 pm

Very very quick update I'm bashing out without much thought or editing but it is fresh from yesterday and I thought I'd come on here to specifically mention it.

After waiting, incredibly, NINE MONTHS to take delivery, Alice finally got her much anticipated Tesla Model S this past Tuesday. She met up with Dave for lunch yesterday to take him out for a spin in it. When I got home, Alice told me that she had in fact picked him up from out front of his office and they took a little drive across town together. But I could tell immediately from her smile that there was more to the story.

"We christened the back seat." she finally said, grinning from ear to ear.

You did??? Where??? I asked. They had gone to the dark corner of a parking garage that she trusted to be empty. He fucked you in the back of your car in a parking garage???

"I sure did." she was positively beaming!

Was that even comfortable? I asked. Not really she laughed, but she and Dave both got off on how naughty it was.

"Do you like hearing about your wife giving you the horns in a parking lot?" she asked.

"Yes."

"What do you like about it?"

I thought for a moment and said "I like that you're a classy, professional woman, and that despite that you were so horny that you let him fuck you in a garage."

"Let him? It was my idea." she said with her gaze piercing right through me.

She reached for my crotch and could feel me already hard saying "Oh, cucky likes this a lot. Does cucky like that he isn't going to be having the same experience anytime soon?"

"Yes, I really do."

And I do, god how I do. I am hard again at my desk on a Friday afternoon retelling the story. Hopefully a slightly longer and more involved story for you all again soon.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:35 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:19 pm
Very very quick update I'm bashing out without much thought or editing but it is fresh from yesterday and I thought I'd come on here to specifically mention it.

After waiting, incredibly, NINE MONTHS to take delivery, Alice finally got her much anticipated Tesla Model S this past Tuesday. She met up with Dave for lunch yesterday to take him out for a spin in it. When I got home, Alice told me that she had in fact picked him up from out front of his office and they took a little drive across town together. But I could tell immediately from her smile that there was more to the story.

"We christened the back seat." she finally said, grinning from ear to ear.

You did??? Where??? I asked. They had gone to the dark corner of a parking garage that she trusted to be empty. He fucked you in the back of your car in a parking garage???

"I sure did." she was positively beaming!

Was that even comfortable? I asked. Not really she laughed, but she and Dave both got off on how naughty it was.

"Do you like hearing about your wife giving you the horns in a parking lot?" she asked.

"Yes."

"What do you like about it?"

I thought for a moment and said "I like that you're a classy, professional woman, and that despite that you were so horny that you let him fuck you in a garage."

"Let him? It was my idea." she said with her gaze piercing right through me.

She reached for my crotch and could feel me already hard saying "Oh, cucky likes this a lot. Does cucky like that he isn't going to be having the same experience anytime soon?"

"Yes, I really do."

And I do, god how I do. I am hard again at my desk on a Friday afternoon retelling the story. Hopefully a slightly longer and more involved story for you all again soon.
CW - Gee's brand new car and she had to take 'her' in for servicing already. :lol: :roll:

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:00 pm

Any update?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:06 am

I had one small update to the car story. Really a story about a little teasing more than anything else. Last weekend Alice and I were out running errands when she started driving a little bit out of our way, assuring me "I want to show you something".

She drove into a parking garage, going up a couple of floors, past a number of empty spots until she parked in one in the corner a few storeys up.

She said "this is where it happened." And I knew right away what she meant. I also got hard right away.

"C'mon" she said, "get in the back."

I took a seat in the back of the car and she got in and straddled across my lap with her knees, facing me.

"This is what I did with Dave" she told me. With the she started unbuttoning my shirt, narrating as she went, "I took his shirt off just like this."

In another moment my shirt was unbuttoned and the aquamarine lace bra I was wearing became fully exposed - she took full opportunity to tease me about it. "Dave wasn't wearing a bra though." stating the obvious. Looking me dead in the eyes she continued "...cause Dave isn't a sissy." with that she gave me a pout with a look of mock disappointment.

"Then I started kissing him" she said as she began to deeply kiss me. Between deep tongue kisses she added as an aside "This went on for a while."

She lifted off her shirt with ease and rubbed her cleavage right into my face. Then she reached down to touch my rock hard cock, observing "hubby likes this, doesn't he?"

"Yes I do" I replied to her, with a gulp.

"Hubby likes being married to a slut who gets fucked in the parking garage, doesn't he?"

"God, yes, I do."

She dismounted me to her left, sitting in the rear seat to my right, both of us now facing forward. She turned towards me and opened my pants, now revealing the aquamarine lace boy shorts that matched my bra. She reached in and grabbed my cock and started jerking me off.

"I am not going to fuck you, but I will jerk you off."

I nodded.

"If I do this, I have nothing to clean you up with, are you going to be OK with having a mess in your panties?"

"Yes." I answered.

She smiled again and said in a whisper "I only fuck real men in parking lots."

It wasn't two minutes I'm sure before I came upwards, gravity ensuring the mess would fall back in a mess around the base of my cock. Alice got some of it in her hand. "Actually, I have a napkin here." she said, reaching for her purse on the front passenger seat with her left hand.

Thankfully that crumpled little brown fast food napkin admirably wiped up most of my mess, and with that done as best as it could be, she hooked her index fingers into my panties around my waist and tugged them back up. "Such pretty panties." She said.

Twenty minutes later we were walking around a gardening store like nothing ever happened.

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:33 pm

That is so hot.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:19 pm

Did you check if there were any security cameras in that parking lot?

The security company guy operating/watching the cameras has probably started Alices own file, with Daves session and now yours included.

Tnex
Experienced

Unread post by Tnex » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:00 am

Awesome thread. Please keep it going. Do you think any of you including Ryan has ever thought or fantasized about you getting cum straight from the source?

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:16 am

Nice update!

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:13 pm

To answer Tnex' question - Ryan said early on in our relationship that he did expect cuckolds to suck cock. Fortunately for me, my somewhat conservative, Eastern European wife told him real fast that wasn't going to happen. That she did not want to have a husband who sucked dicks. And told him in no uncertain terms not to bring it up again. And he hasn't.

The thing is, things have evolved so much for us in the 7 years since that conversation that if he were to ask again, he might very well get a different answer. As we all change, Alice has also softened her views as we've both entered into middle age and as she's gotten to know some LGBTQ folks through work, etc., and I think her views there have changed a lot. Back then she didn't care about feminizing me either.

I was shocked that we got into creampies, but she loves it. I mean LOVES it. I got a pie on Tuesday night - I was having a late meeting and got back home just before 10 - while I was out, she went to Dave's. I got home first and when she got back (god damn it I love when she walks through the door knowing she's just had sex) she started teasing me a bit and she giggled that she'd been "making me a nice pie tonight" and asked if I was hungry to eat it. Well - we didn't even make the bedroom. I just pushed her back onto the couch, pushed up her skirt, pulled her panties down and started eating. She loved it. And so did I. There wasn't actually much "cream" left although I could certainly appreciate the taste of my wife's unfaithful pussy!

We are seeing Dave tomorrow night. So hopefully an update coming in the next few days.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:30 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:13 pm
There wasn't actually much "cream" left although I could certainly appreciate the taste of my wife's unfaithful pussy!
That's an excellent description. It's not just about licking up the cream. It's knowing, while you are doing it, that his cock has been inside your wife's pussy within the last hour or so. And being told to "clean it up", knowing that you will probably not be putting your sperm inside her.

Tnex
Experienced

Unread post by Tnex » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:03 am

Thanks for the update and the answer to my question. Is there something inside you now that actually hopes you’ll be told to take it from the source? I understand if you don’t want to answer that on a site your wife might see.

Thanks again!

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:39 am

Time changes everything, including attitudes! Never say never, it might become maybe…

wifeshis
Prepubescent

Unread post by wifeshis » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:43 pm

As much as I love watching my wife play, if I'd had to wear panties to do it, I'd have missed out on the view, too.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:26 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:45 pm

My wife is a very elegant and classy woman with a six figure income, so I was utterly shocked when she came home with newly purchased stripper heels vowing to fulfill the fantasy at his earliest convenience. I was very turned on by this and asked her if she would try on the heels for me. She said she would love to model them for me, but not before she has worn them for her lover first. It was his idea, so he gets first dibs[/b].

Yeah, don't they always? I like your wife's attitude.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:40 am

First, to answer some of the above questions; I am not bi, have never had any bi experiences or inclinations and have no desire to perform any sex acts on any of my wife's lovers, or on any other men. That being said, if it were actually put to me, by my wife, that she wanted me to fluff a lover - or even to give a (no pun intended) full-blown blowjob, I would comply. I have no inclination to do it but no real opposition to it either. I don't think doing so would make me "gay" or anything silly like that, I just don't really have any desire to do it. I doubt if my wife would ever ask that of me, although I didn't think I'd ever be fed cream pies either and that's now become fairly normal! I think we both view that thought as an act that takes place between me and her - although I'm eating cum I don't think of it as a bi sort of act.

We did have a get together with Dave that night two weeks ago since my last post that I never got time to get around to commenting on. There wasn't anything particularly unique or noteworthy about that encounter - I greeted Dave at the door in lingerie, welcomed him in and Alice waited for him on the couch in a flimsy negligee and her clear stripper heels. I watched them have sex and I cleaned up the cream pie. Not a lot of new ground in any of that but it was of course lots of fun as usual.

I posted earlier the events of last night: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=69625

What I did not post there was that after this conversation, Alice boldly announced that she was going to paint my toenails for the weekend, and so as I watched Netflix on the couch, my wife carefully painted them in a deep, dark red.

We are on our way to our recreational cabin tomorrow morning, where we will be joined by our other bull, Ryan. Dave is busy with his kids. That will not stop us from enjoying a 4-day weekend of cuckolding!

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:28 pm

Happy Easter. I hope you all enjoy it.

Tnex
Experienced

Unread post by Tnex » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:45 pm

Thanks for the very thoughtful answers to my questions. Enjoy your long weekend

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:43 am

Absolutely right, real life isn’t always exciting, even if reading threads like this are!

matador5511
Virgin

Unread post by matador5511 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:16 pm

Great story, love to see the ongoing process.

Please keep us posted.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:14 pm

Our long weekend was a lovely time away.

We got up there on Thursday night - Ryan was supposed to join us that same evening but was held up for a day. So Alice and I enjoyed a bottle of wine to ourselves in our little cabin.

Ryan arrived early the Friday afternoon and the three of us made a trip into town together to have a drink and buy some provisions for the balance of the weekend. When we got back that night Alice mentioned to me privately that she would enjoy having some alone time with Ryan and asked if I was OK with not watching them on Friday night. I was a little bit disappointed but how could I say no? Our cabin is not very big so even with them in the room with the door closed I heard lots of it from the couch.

I woke up to the sounds of them at it again the next morning. The Saturday evening they did not have sex, we had the three of us taken a fairly long 11km roundtrip hike that day, and we were all tired. So it wasn't until Sunday that we got around to the fun.

What would be the big highlight for most readers who enjoy humiliation would be the events of the Sunday - some of you who have followed my posts over the years may know that a few years ago Ryan purchased me a "playboy bunny" outfit as a laugh in honour of the Easter holiday. It's a one piece black leotard with long sleeves, worn with black fishnet pantyhose, black patent high heels, a bow tie around my otherwise naked neck, a set of white bunny ears and a puffy white tail on the back. I spent Sunday afternoon and evening wearing it, made and served dinner in it and sat at the table eating in it. Even I have to admit that it's objectively funny to be carrying on adult dinner conversation sat at a table with my wife and lover while dressed as a playboy bunny, even if it's designed to make me the butt of the joke.

At the end of dinner, Ryan and Alice retreated to the couch while I cleaned up the kitchen. I then joined them on the couch for another hour before - finally - I was invited to join them in the bedroom and watch the fun. They were really wild. They've been seeing each other for more than 7 years now and I don't know what it was, but they went a little crazy. Alice opened with a playful blowjob with exaggerated bobbing up and down on his cock which he was clearly enjoying (and so was I). Finally he got her up on all fours and started plowing her from the back which, with plenty of slapping on her ass went on for a good 5 minutes. He then kept Alice in place saying "don't move" and lay himself down on the bed. Then he guided her down from the doggy position into a reverse cowgirl position telling her to: "ride it, bitch." He reached up to pull at her hair as she bounced up and down on him. In another few minutes he grabbed her by the hips and threw her down onto the bed also on his right and mounted onto her missionary. He instructed her to get her legs in the air which she did and he started really pounding away. He'd come almost all the way out of her and then ram back in at full force and speed. By her moans with each thrust you could tell she was loving this. She started screaming in short intervals "FUCK ME!" "FUCK ME!" "FUCK ME!" This didn't last much longer - he finally came at this point.

When he finished, he quickly got off the bed and standing in front of me with his still-hard cock pointing almost right at me, he said "You're up, cuck. Get to it."

I took my position on the bed to begin eating the cream pie and as I got in place I could feel Ryan's weight getting in position behind me. I then felt Alice removing the hairband of the bunny ears from my head, placing them on the nightstand in my peripheral vision. I leaned down to begin eating when, as I've come to expect, I felt Ryan's hand on the back of my head forcefully press my face all the way in. I'd been licking for about ten seconds when I could hear him say "eat up all that nut. Keep going." I did and as I continued I could hear Alice moaning which always makes me happy. Ever one to twist the knife, Ryan added "that cum tastes real good, doesn't it?"

I finished eating the pie and began to start getting up from it when I felt this time Alice's hand on the top of my head as she said "PLEASE...keep going. I want to cum." I kept licking her clit until she did in fact cum, which did not take long. She quickly moved her hands from my head to the sheets to grip them tightly as she screamed.

I learned in the moments that followed that its quite difficult to get off a bed while wearing high heels. I announced that I was going to the washroom and asked if anyone wanted water, to which they both replied yes. As I teetered out of the room, I heard Ryan shout from behind me, with urgency: "Come back here, cuck!" I spun around and returned to see Ryan reaching across the bed for the nightstand, retrieving the head band. "You forgot your ears." He said, holding his arm out with them toward me. I stepped forward to accept them and reposition them on my head. With a smile my wife reassured me: "Lookin' good!"

I returned a couple minutes later with the water and saw that they had settled back into bed together, embracing.

"It's hot to watch you eat cream pie." Ryan told me matter of factly. "I might be ready to go again soon." I could see he was touching himself under the covers. "You can leave the waters."

I placed one first on his side of the bed and then walked all the way around to put the other on Alice's. As I reached her side she asked "are you going to change into your nightie for bed?"

"I will if you don't need me anymore." I replied.

"I think we're good." she said with a satiated smile.

So I took my cue to give them their leave and retire to the second room, where I was relieved to be able to take off the high heels.

The following day we were up early getting ready to go and to try (in vain) to avoid the long ferry lines which come with long weekends. Alice & I took a different ferry home than Ryan, who was going in another direction, so there wasn't much to mention about that. We did have one moment while waiting in the ferry line where Alice suggested "Maybe we should bring the bunny outfit back from the cabin next time. I think Dave would enjoy seeing it."

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:54 pm

Nice update.

I think Dave will enjoy seeing you in the Playboy bunny outfit.

Are there any other costumes or clothing items that you could wear that would be similarly embarrassing/humiliating?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:14 am

In short, yes.

It all started a few years ago at Christmas when this bull showed up with a "Sexy Mrs. Clause" outfit for me to wear on Christmas Day, which I did. Because he now lives about four hours from us we tend to see him mostly on long weekends and holidays so over the last few years the gag has grown out from the initial idea of coming up with costumes that recognize the holiday we're meeting during. Second came the playboy bunny outfit in recognition of Easter which I've worn for the past few Easters.

Thanksgiving of 2021 he warned he had procured another outfit for me and I really didn't know what that could be - some sort of turkey outfit? I had no idea. Canadian Thanksgiving is in Early October keep in mind. Turned out what he got me was a Bavarian women's "Oktoberfest" type of dress. Very short and frilly. I wore it last Thanksgiving this past October as well.

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:16 am

This is the beat thread on the site. So this may be a dumb question, but which bull do you prefer, Dave or Ryan? I get that Dave is nicer, but is there a part of you that enjoys the humiliation in the relationship with Ryan?

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:47 am

Does he have to choose?
He gets some Bull type humiliation from Ryan (to the degree that he’s comfortable with) but gets a more “friend with benefits” relationship with Dave.
Either way, all of them seem very happy with their roles and respect each other.
All too often on here, you hear of Bulls keep pushing until something breaks. Perhaps it’s the Alpha male wiring. But Dave and Ryan sound more like “hobbyists” who enjoy the dynamic when playing then can be great guys when not.