How Many Men Have Fucked Your Wife?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: How Many Men Have Fucked Your Wife?

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:52 am

Welcome to the forum sloppyseconds-69. A lot of guys on this forum are wanting exactly what you have. You are going to get asked a lot of questions. We will love your participation.

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:38 pm

goodness......a few dozen by now I'd say?

Jeremy31187
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jeremy31187 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:55 am

4 before me 7 after

servethebull
Virgin

Unread post by servethebull » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:30 am

Iamgroot wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:02 pm
Later today, she will enjoy Guy #11. Not too bad for someone who just started about 2 years ago.
Yeah that’s a wonderfully good start! That qualifies as a slut by any standard I think. I’d definitely be proud of her for that. That Congratulations. You must feel great about it.

My wife was slow at first. Only a couple guys each of the first two years. But she definitely went way up in numbers after that. Imagine what your wife could be doing in a few years if this just her start. :-). Fingers crossed for you.

servethebull
Virgin

Unread post by servethebull » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:32 am

I think I answered this question personally already, but I was just thinking half whimsically and half truthfully, I suspect the general answer to this question for the vast majority of us on this site is “not nearly enough” no matter what the actual number is. :-) Or is it just me?

wannabcucked
Trainable

Unread post by wannabcucked » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:10 am

Both divorced after both being married 20 yrs. Dated last first 3 n hotwife last 3. During this time. 6 as my GF n 4 as my hotwife. 2 were bbc now she kinda hooked on one white guy that she fuckee when dating. He pretty much can fuck her whenever he likee too. She can't get enough of hie thick cock

hotmargaret4bbc
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotmargaret4bbc » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:35 am

She estimates 300-400 before we were married (she worked as a stripper and a call girl).
Since we have been married approximately 240 in 20 years.

Caribwaters
Experienced

Unread post by Caribwaters » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:42 am

None before me. She has to know and be comfortable with the guy before she can get intimate, can't do a bar pickup scene, but there were a few close calls that were never consummated. One of her boyfriends was intimate with her on & off for well over 20 years. During that long term relationship she was also doing another guy for years. That guy she did for over 6 years. There were about 5 others for less than a year. Shortest relationship was 2 encounters with a couple we friendly with and swapped partners couple of evenings. Never had a "bad" experience.
Total number: 7 guys, no woman (unfortunately).

Sharemywife1968
Trainable

Unread post by Sharemywife1968 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:14 pm

My wife will have a new guy Thursday he will be #115 this doesnt include repeats, he is a well hung single guy,,they have met for dinner once and Thursday will be a daytime datebwhilenim at work,

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:24 pm

sloppyseconds-69 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:46 pm
It is an estimate, we have been together for 3 years, we met at a swingers party. I had been swinging single 1 1/2 years, she had been swinging after a rough divorce from 27 years of marriage. C had been swinging for 5 years before we first fucked at that swingers party. She was the best fuck i ever had, she fucks like a whoring slut but is also very sweet and loving when she fucks a man, and she has fucked many, many men.

in our relationship she has fucked about 50 guys, i have been present with about 40, and seen her enjoy the hard and horny cocks pumping cum in the pussy and ass that i love so dearly. she always makes contact when another cock is plunging into her female depths. the most i've seen fuck her, was 9 (excluding me) at a club, i kept her safe so she could let could, she went on an on, but her cunt could more.....she often whispers 'i love you' to me, when coming on another dick, or looks at me and holds my hand or cock. She absolutely loves cocks, fucking and sucking. She has fucked about 600 guys...50 in our relationship. she wants to fuck at least as many men with me..we are both in our mid 50's. we love each other very much, we are each other soul mates and she is the kindest and most caring woman i've ever known.

c & r
You are a loving man. And in your mid 50s, there is still time to fulfill your wife's and you wish, but ya betta hurry!
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Kunal1710
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kunal1710 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:14 pm

How to convince wife to get fucked with other guy If she is an orthodox? Give me tips pls, I'm interested in this lifestyle

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:39 pm

Welcome to the forum Kunal1710.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:19 am

Kunal1710 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:14 pm
How to convince wife to get fucked with other guy If she is an orthodox? Give me tips pls, I'm interested in this lifestyle
Orthodox what? Greek? Jewish? Catholic? Other?

Ain't nobody here psychic.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:19 am

In the words of Jo Dee Messina, we're "above the below and below the upper." We're certainly nowhere near some of the high scorers, in part because we much prefer longer-term relationships. A rough estimate would be somewhere in the double-digits for sure.

Like a few other husbands, I literally don't know how many guys my wife has fucked since we've been married. First, I don't know about every single guy my wife has fucked (or is fucking, or will fuck in the future) so I'll never have a true number. Second, I've lost track of the guys that I have known about or who we met together. Early on I sort of mentally kept track, but eventually I stopped caring. My wife never kept track at all. I might show her a vid or a picture from one of our past dates -- like her getting double-teamed on some anonymous hotel bed -- and she's like, "Who the heck was that guy?" So she's definitely not writing down these dates in her diary like a schoolgirl.

Honestly, I think it's kinkier and more erotic that we don't know the "number."

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:43 am

When we first started dating I asked the how many question. Her reply was to think for a while and say 15. She lied because she had a slutty lifestyle and had even been dumped because of it. Most women don't even count one night stands, but by all account you can take any number they give you and multiply by 3. My wife was into getting picked up at bars and submitting to bad boys and alpha males. Odd thing is she made me wait months and she still won't do things with me that she does with a one night stand!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:06 am

My 34-year-old wife and I have different estimates of how many men with who she has had sex. When at age 28, she first agreed with my encouragement to date others, she posted two personals ads and met many from that over the first two or three years. We lost count at that time. Since those first two ads, she has met men through her day-to-day life. These days, she is as active as then but with fewer men; and only two of those are what most would consider "regulars."
Last edited by Des 31 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:09 am

4incheslong wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:43 am
... she had a slutty lifestyle...one night stands...my wife was into getting picked up at bars and submitting to bad boys and alpha males...she made me wait months and she still won't do things with me that she does with a one night stand!
Does that bother you or turn you on? Or both?

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:46 am

Good question, both I guess. We are not into the lifestyle like most of you are. She has found it hotter to have affairs and cheat and deny me the cuck payoff. But I find the cuck angst to much and just mess it up when I do know what's going on. Jealously, especially if it moves beyond just sex, is so hard to bottle. I think it takes some great training to sit there, watching TV with your wife, and she starts texting and giggling with another man.

Foxnhound
Virgin

Unread post by Foxnhound » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:22 pm

Before we met or after. Total?

Betamale89
Trainable

Unread post by Betamale89 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:10 pm

We've been in the life for about 5ish years now, I've personally watched her fucking about 20-25 different men, but there are probably twice that many that she only has told me about after her dates.

starry_night
Experienced

Unread post by starry_night » Sun May 09, 2021 1:58 pm

I was number 10 and she's at 81 now. She's pregnant and the moment, and she says she'll do one or two more new ones during pregnancy, but I'm not sure. She's fur sure seeing her boyfriend and a new friend in the meantime. We'll see what happens.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=62370
My hotwife pictures.

Loserpaul
Experienced

Unread post by Loserpaul » Mon May 10, 2021 12:07 am

Mine has fucked many men. I have no idea how many. Dozens certainly. Maybe over 100.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon May 10, 2021 12:11 am

A true cuckold has but one answer. "NOT ENOUGH!"

STCU
Virgin

Unread post by STCU » Mon May 10, 2021 8:04 am

Gosh my wife was a slut before we met,(still is lol) she never used to tell me how many guys she’d slept with, until she realised I found it a turn on, then eventually she confessed it was at least 50, probably more like 60.

She was 24 when we met and lost her virginity at 17. She had a long term boyfriend for many of those years too, who she cheated on more times than she’d like to admit. It was in fact, her confessing to me of her infidelity with her ex, that led me to confess my cuckold fantasies to her.

In the 13 years we’ve been together, she has probably got close to doubling her original figure. She loves a one night stand or short flings. She loves newness and change, meaning she can’t help herself when the moment takes her, and due to her attractiveness, she never fails to get men’s attention,

She told me that if she hadn’t met me, or someone with the same desires as me, she probably wouldn’t have ever married.

So in brief, somewhere north of 100 😂
Shut the Cuck up

dark_perv
Virgin

Unread post by dark_perv » Mon May 10, 2021 10:17 am

I asked my wife a couple of times *(how many men she's been with), both before and after we got married, just in passing conversation. Both times she told me, "it's none of my fuckin' business." Since we've been married, coming up on our 7th anniversary, she's dated maybe 55-60 different men that I know of. How many of them actually fucked my wife... that's none of my business either.
Can say with %100 percent certainty though; since the pandemic started, she's had only three lovers. One who moved to Denver. And the two she's been with the past 6-8 months.
Very happily cuckolded for the past 6+ years to a Beautiful Thick Voluptuous Ebony Goddess =)
I thank Her every day for accepting me as I am... kinks, fetishes, and perversions included =)