How many relationships feature cuck humiliation as part of the deal?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Is humiliation of the cuck an important part of your hotwife-cuck-bull dynamic?

Humiliating the cuck is a major part of our sex life
15%
Humiliating the cuck is important but just one important aspect of the dynamic
38%
Humiliating the cuck is sometimes fun
22%
Humiliation rarely comes into it
7%
Humiliation is not part of the deal at all
17%

Total votes: 138

Cuck4Life
Player

Re: How many relationships feature cuck humiliation as part of the deal?

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:48 am

I have been a cuckold in two marriages. Even though the marriages are different the cuckolding is similar. Both of my wives agree that some guys are sexually superior to others and always complement them on their thick cocks and skills. I know most of the guys my wives and been with and they are aware I know they have screwed her. Mixed in with the jealousy and inadequacy is some humiliation but its like a drug. Having a few beers with guys that know you are a little dick sorry fuck is not for everyone but it works for me.

cwcobblestone
Virgin

Unread post by cwcobblestone » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:57 pm

Debbies cuck wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:33 am
veub wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:34 am
To 95% of men, knowing that your partner has sex with other men is humiliating enough.
what I'm not getting here is that if 95% of men are humiliated enough, does that mean they don't want to be cuckolded?
Emotional pain is like physical pain. When a pain pig gets severely flogged, it hurts like hell. That doesn't mean they don't want to be whipped, because the pain is its own reward.

In cuckolding, at least the type where the male is humiliated, he wants to cucked, even though -- or because -- the notion of a "better man" fucking his wife is degrading/painful to him. That emotional, humiliating pain hurts, even though he absolutely wants it. Like the moth wants the flame.

During the time my ex-wife/Mistress was routinely cucking and humiliating me, I vacillated between loving the humiliation and despising it. In the long run, I decided I didn't want that in my life anymore, and I'm now happy to have it remain a fantasy.

But during the time it was happening, did I want that humiliation? Oh, yes. I craved it. I would end up hating myself later, but for many years there, I'd go right back to wanting it -- until I didn't want it. And then I stopped.

Regarding the overarching topic of humiliation in cuck relationships, it's important to remember that humiliation cuts both ways; in some male-dom situations, the wife is ordered to fuck other guys as a way for the master to make her feel humiliated.

There are obviously lots of gradients between the two poles of hardcore humiliation for wimp hubby and hardcore humiliation for slave wifey. As some have responded, humiliation doesn't come into play at all. In other relationships, there's light teasing. And then there's hubby wearing a maid's outfit washing his wife's lover's car while all the neighbors laugh.

Whatever floats yer boat, as they used to say.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:47 pm

Debbies cuck wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:46 am
veub wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:34 am
To 95% of men, knowing that your partner has sex with other men is humiliating enough.
But the humiliation becomes more delicious the greater it gets. Do you mean the relationship should stay static?
I agree! For some of us, the humiliation is kind of like a drug, as time goes by you find yourself wanting more and more of it. :whip:

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:35 pm

cwcobblestone wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:57 pm
There are obviously lots of gradients between the two poles of hardcore humiliation for wimp hubby and hardcore humiliation for slave wifey.
A number of times when I've posted about myself in a humiliating situation replies have assumed that I'm some kind of wimp or sissy. I'm not. I'm the much more 'alpha' type compared to my wife's boyfriend. He's not particularly a full blown 'beta', he's just easy going or 'laid back'. But in sexual situations he 'comes alive'.

Whilst in everday life I'm more 'alpha', the change to being humiliated is even more intense than if I were a 'wimp' type. It really is a strong power exchange. It's like moving yourself from one end of the spectrum to the other.

The drug analogy, with it's craving and addiction, and wanting more and more, is quite apt.

The strange aspect of the humiliation is that it's me that has asked for it, or set it up to happen.

I think it's similar to the 'rush' that people get from doing things like sky diving or bungee jumping from a very high bridge. This is something I would never have the balls to do. But I can understand why people do it, and crave to do it again and again.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:10 am

I became a "cuck" when i was 22 when my then girlfirend cheating on me twice then confessed, she was 16 and 17 at the time. I accepted this as she was young and she obviously wanted to explore her sexuality. I was the Alpha dominant male she wanted and we married when she 18. I assumed that married then shortly after with a child she would calm down and appeared to.

I never felt i was humiliated and wouldnt have accept it either though as we grew together i realised that sexually i had a problem, i rarely got it.

Years later i realising it was that we were both dominant characters in normal life but both sexually submissives.

She was seduced by my best friend in her mid 20s infront of me, i was shocked at how easy she was, this was real life humiliation but our sex life together improved considerably.

What it showed me was how responsive she was to him and what a poor and inexperienced lover i was. I therefore agreed he could therefore continued to see her.

Humiliation never figured on my radar, this was an arrangement between the three of us, only a couple of years later when she admitted she had been having an affair with him pre this "first time" did i realise what a fool i was. I stopped this immediately. To add to the humiliation though she also told me of numerous plays with men in nightclubs and another affair when she was 21 to save her marriage. Then i knew i had a wife that needed extra.

Even she admits by this time i had been conditioned into a cuck husband, i suspect deliberately by her.

It was me that brought up the subject 12 months later, shortly afterwards i delivered her to a man we didnt know who fucked her infront of me.

She was always hesitant about my motive believing i was only allowing this so i could play away too, by the time she hit 30 she had commenced feminising me, female underwear, painted toe nails a collar and a CB but outwardly still who i am, an alpha male, head of our family.

She has had quite a few lovers mainly long term ones who we have both got on with. Whilst some have known about my feminisation they have never seen me wearing my allocated underwear or CB. None have ever dominated me sexually or as a man so any humiliation has been limited to purely being there as they take my willing wife from me. Nore does she want me humiliating.

About 5 years since we met another man, he is a master in BDSM and i have watched him taking her to new levels of deborchary, he has said i am too masculine to be a cuck. We get on as equals away from sex but he is the first man i ever felt sexually dominated me without him even touching me.

On my wifes direction but following his instruction i have been humiliated and felt very nervously standing infront of them wearing pink knickers, pink CB stockings,suspenders and a collar. This was later followed by being told to laydown wearing the same stuff where he directed my wife to piss on me, she refused, so he did, then told her to again and she did.

That was bizzare, strange, yet rather nice really but shook me to my core of being a man.

Months later she bought me tight ladies jeans to wear sometimes i am allocated visable suspenders underneath i have to be careful what i wear when in these but wear the jeans 90% of the time now when we go shopping etc

Meeting him again months later he said he wanted to advance my education as cuck, that struck the fear of god into me but with a rider i could say no if too uncomfortable. I was then directed to clean my wife something i had never done before and she wasnt sure but allowed it, it was average not really my thing but i did it anyway. She also started swopping knickers with me, she gaining my cleans ones in exchange for her cum filled ones the cum sticking to my hair and locked away balls.

On the next meet in the countryside one hot sunny day she allocated me my girlie jeans and suspenders as usual i was very warm. He then approached me, asked me to undo my jeans halfway down my knicker clad ass and purching his cock on the top of my jeans pissed allover my locked away cock. This was different! though i felt more uneasy about being in close proximity to another man than what he was doing in reality. Yes this was kinky stuff and wet!.

With my tight jeans soaked i then watched as he bent my wife over a large rock and fucked her from behind her glazed stair focused on my piss sodden jeans, she managed to say "your a pervert you like that dont you?"

I await my next lesson but have gained a liking to be humiliated by him, i cannot help thinking though that the real downside is that finally i suspect i have lost all respect from her sexually as a man.

So i suspect that weather a cuck is humilated depends on who is doing it, his presence and hold over the cucks wife.

MistressAria
Prepubescent

Unread post by MistressAria » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:35 pm

What a deliciously interesting question.

I can only speak of my own relationship, but humiliating my cuck is absolutely pivotal to this lifestyle we have.

My situation is an unusual one in that my cuck has no interest in being a cuck at all. It doesn’t turn him on even a little. In fact it actually hurts him I think. I know a lot of cucks swear blind they don’t like being cuckolded when deep down they actually do, but he’s definitely not one of those.

Sexual freedom is very much something that I want. We are driven by my fantasies. That might sound cruel, but it’s not. The humiliation bridges the gap as the D/s FLR element is something that we both enjoy. Cuckolding him, knowing he doesn’t want it yet cannot stop me, validates the power dynamic in our relationship. If he wanted me to do it, I would have permission to fuck other guys, not the power to do it, and power is immeasurably sexier to me than permission.

And really, humiliating him deliberately is what emphasises that ‘power not permission’ dynamic. If I wasn’t rubbing it in his face, making it as tough as I could for him, seeing the tortured helplessness and hurt in his eyes, how could I tell the difference between power and permission?

We have many times where affection and love are what he needs, and he receives plenty of both. But cuckolding time is MY time and therefore MY needs get looked after, and I very much NEED him utterly humiliated.

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:44 am

I think humiliation was exciting for me from the beginning, although it isn't the be all and end all of things. Plus, it's quite difficult not to feel humiliation when your wifes bull has a cock so much larger. Also when I've already cum in my pants before he's really got going on Jay, well, that takes it to another level.
I wouldn't say her bull Martin sets out to humiliate me, I think for some cuckold men it would be a fine line between an "enjoyable" feeling of humiliation, and being more or less bullied by another guy.
He does enjoy talking to me afterwards, sometimes when Jay is asleep, as he now knows how exciting I find it when he describes my wifes "performance" to me, and how much he loves her cumming on his cock.

Robert.

Newcuck614
Pervert

Unread post by Newcuck614 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:51 am

Really, the humiliation is automatic from the start, just the fact another man is fucking your wife...that's humiliating as it is. But it is definitely fun when my wife adds other humiliation in top of it. She loves when I suck her bulls cock and clean up cum. And I really love when she compares his big cock and long lasting stamina to my small quick shooting dick lol.
Caged cuck in Ohio

jim28
Player

Unread post by jim28 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:20 am

I did not feel that other men fucking my ex was humiliating. She had a high sex drive and I enjoyed watching and listening to her cum whether it was from me or someone else.

I did have a need to be humiliated however. She used to say that it was impossible to humiliate me, but that was not accurate. I just accepted the humiliation because I knew it was what I deserved.

As I later found out, she told her prude sister that I would crawl naked to her and beg to be dominated.