progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
tubby424
Prepubescent

Re: progress story

Unread post by tubby424 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:52 am

I bet Breaker is fine. She said she did not want this thing to dominate their lives so She is going to control the pace of activity too something she is comfortable with and likely is very choosy about any guy she intends to hook up with. But having said that, Breakers patience is killing all of us !!

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:00 am

Valentine's Day next Friday - hopefully she will take the opportunity to show her love for Breaker by getting fucked by another man that night.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:46 am

I really don't have anything to update that is why I haven't posted in awhile. Things are good, but I have just remained patient in bringing the topic up with hopes she will bring it up again. But there hasn't been any signs of anything and she hasn't brought it up.

Bull4Her216
Experienced

Unread post by Bull4Her216 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:11 am

Breaker, how is your communication and intimate time with her? Sex still good?

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:34 am

Hey Breaker,

We understand this is not an everyday thing.

What are planning for V'day?

Thanks,
D

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:22 am

Breaker445 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:46 am
I really don't have anything to update that is why I haven't posted in awhile. Things are good, but I have just remained patient in bringing the topic up with hopes she will bring it up again. But there hasn't been any signs of anything and she hasn't brought it up.
Breaker - I've been waiting for a year!

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:52 am

tubby424 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:52 am
I bet Breaker is fine. She said she did not want this thing to dominate their lives so She is going to control the pace of activity too something she is comfortable with and likely is very choosy about any guy she intends to hook up with. But having said that, Breakers patience is killing all of us !!
Right answer.

Best wishes to Breaker and Mrs. Breaker.

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:36 pm

Any update Breaker? Would be great of you to just check in with mundane stuff too. Hope you guys are doing great.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:45 am

Sorry nothing to update, it's been pretty slow. We have been good, but there has been no signs of anything sparking up again. We've both been pretty busy so even the mundane stuff hasn't been anything exciting.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:22 am

Has she gone out with her girlfriends? Maybe suggest a girls night out or a girls weekend away. I think you might need to encourage her to be in a position where something could develop. Perhaps she’s decided not to pursue anything with other guys. Ask her about it. Checking in with her on it isn’t pushing, it’s just regular communication. I think you need to do either or both.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:29 pm

Last year was a big year for you two. It might not feel like it right now, but you really dove into an FLR/cuck lifestyle. Your wife went from never having been with anyone other than you to having two new lovers, one of them a semi-boyfriend, even if he was unavailable too much of the time. Every sign says your wife and Dylan would have hooked up much more frequently if he'd only been around. She's become much more comfortable dressing to attract attention, and of hinting pretty directly to people in your circle that she's "taken your balls", and that, by implication, she's a free agent.

That's a lot! I know you're anxious to talk about all of this with your wife, and I have to imagine she feels the same. You two are just stuck not knowing how to start. At the very least, it would be great to talk with her more about what it was like for her the first time with another man - not to press her for steamy details, unless that's how she wants to play it, but her feelings. It's a big deal to be with a new person, especially when they're only your second. Just how different was it? Was he? Is it more or less like the only sex she'd ever known - sex with you - or was it some completely different animal? Is he a good kisser? How did it feel walking around the next day, feeling him still wet inside her? So much to look back on.

Then there's what's next? After a year like that, with the ending it had, it must feel odd to her not to discuss it with you. When this began to really accelerate, your wife was becoming increasingly vocal about her frustration with your sexual performance. Not just stamina, but size and the way you "fucked like a virgin." She talked about her hook ups with Dylan as being "necessary." So, does she feel that way? Does she still feel like she needs some variety to feel sexually satisfied, and that it's important enough to her to keep finding partners? Is she happy with your current arrangement, or would she prefer to return to her "cheating?" Or maybe she's hoping to go the regular boyfriend route as she'd suggested before, but she's just looking for a way to break it to you.

No way to know without talking to each other. It feels like time to reduce the emotional pressure with some talking, laughing, crying (hopefully not much), and fucking.
-60d

Bobbyd00123
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bobbyd00123 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:52 am

Hard to believe y'all haven't had an interesting chat recently, being stuck at home for 3 weeks, and all.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:47 pm

Welcome to OHW Bobbyd00123!

BallsDeeper
Prepubescent

Unread post by BallsDeeper » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:29 pm

Think of it as a little A little “T and D”.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:47 am

Bump!
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

billy12345
Virgin

Unread post by billy12345 » Wed May 13, 2020 9:55 am

I’m assuming you’ve been quarantined for quite a while right? Hard to believe there has been no talk of this stuff...

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Thu May 28, 2020 5:33 am

If you read the thread, She knows she has freedom and clearly loves Breaker but would likely take FLR in a different direction if she does at all.

Another lover might not happen again. And that’s not bad.

Best wishes to you both.

Back2Ohio
Trainable

Unread post by Back2Ohio » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:47 am

I hope you guys are doing well. Any updates you can share?

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:12 pm

Miss you breaker - hope all is well and you guys are having all kinds of fun adventures or at least just enjoying life side by side.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:41 pm

What he said ...

Breaker your adventures are easily my favorite to read about.... just amazing .

Cockinhand73
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cockinhand73 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:57 am

Hey Breaker... hope you are doing well. How are things going? Any updates. Would love to hear what you are up to and where things stand right now. this has been my absolute favorite story on this site so far!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:48 pm

Last I heard from Breaker, his wife had decided HW'ing was a phase, and was going to be vanilla.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:30 pm

Looking at his profile, Breaker hasn't posted since March 8 and doesn't appear to have even logged in since then...

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:22 pm

She may be ready to settle down and have some kids since he described them as upper 20s back at the start of his threat. Best of luck to both of them - this has been quite the thread if their adventures are over for a while I can understand. The real question will be - now that she knows she has a free pass will she take advantage again in 5, 10, or even 20 years. Especially after "mom life" has taken hold and she wants to feel desired and care free again.
If she does hopefully breaker will be able to return and tell us the stories!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:19 pm

Breaker445 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:45 am
Sorry nothing to update, it's been pretty slow. We have been good, but there has been no signs of anything sparking up again. We've both been pretty busy so even the mundane stuff hasn't been anything exciting.
Hi Breaker, I'm just wondering how things are going? I can well understand mundane life and not really thinking about the lifestyle anymore. Same thing happened with me, probably for close u on 2 years the lifestyle was the last thing I thought about, and if anyone asked I didn't want it anymore. Then things gradually changed again once I realised my wife was chatting with another guy. First I was a bit confused, disappointed unsure what was going on. The I gradually started to think about the lifestyle again and now find excitement in her talking with him.

I just wanted to check in with how you're doing and to say not to be surprised if your feelings change back to wanting this is your wife happens to find another guy that takes her interest. Sometimes it takes years but I always find myself drawn back to this after periods where I thought I'd lost interest for good.

I'm also secretly hoping something happens with you guys again for selfish reasons. This was probably the hottest thread on here while it was going. The day she hooked up with Dylan was AMAZING and I couldn't get enough of your updates.

Take care my friend.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904