Little stores about my life with exwife.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Re: Little stores about my life with exwife.

Unread post by pixwellguy » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:57 am

Cuck4Life wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:31 am
Everything was normal for the next few weeks. James had been over the see her a few times and she was able to hook up with Glenn again at another party that was hosted by friends. One evening James came over and we were having the normal beers out on the deck. He told us that him and David had gotten close and David had suggested they take a fishing trip to a lake several hours from out house. He said it was a fishing camp and had small cabins. He said that they would be leaving after work on Friday and return Sunday afternoon. Then he said they would like for Louise to come along for the weekend. Because the cabin was small there would not be enough room for me so it would just be the three of them.

Louise had had several overnight stays over the years but they were all with just one guy. This would be the first time she would do a weekend trip without me being close. We said we could talk about it and let him know but he needed to know in the morning. He took her by the hand and lead her to the guest bedroom and pulled the door closed but leaving a small gap. I went to our bedroom and tried to sleep. I could hear them and I got up and looked through the cracked door. It was dark but i could see she was on top in the cowgirl position. I laid down and heard her cum and shortly after I heard James bust his nut. She came out of the bedroom and walked into our bathroom. She was in there for a few minutes but did not flush. She came over to the bed and told me she was staying in the guest room for the night. She told me she left a preset from James in the toilet. I went and looked in the toilet and saw several globs for cum floating on top, this was a reality check.
Great stories...keep it up! She should have cum in to you and fed you his cum before going back to him. I love it when my wife does that when I'm sleeping in the guest room. Can't wait to hear more.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:47 am

When Friday afternoon arrived I watched as Louise got ready for the trip. I was turned on by her taking this trip but understood it would be a different experience for me. This was before cell phones and I would would have no contact with her for 2 days. She put on the wife beater shirt with the large arm holes that showed alot of side boob, this was James favorite shirt. When she saw Davids trunk turn down our street she told me to carry her bag and put it in the bed of the truck. James and David gave her a big hung and James even reached into the arm hole and got a good feel of tit, She jumped in the truck and they headed off for the weekend

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:20 am

Love the way James got a good feel of her as they got ready to leave. Did any of your neighbors see? Did you want them to?

I can imagine how you felt all weekend...not hearing from her, but knowing full well what the men were doing with her. Can't wait to hear more.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:53 am

They returned late Sunday afternoon as planned. I was at the store when they dropped her off so I did not see James and David. She was laying down in the bed when I got home, it was obvious she was tried from the weekend. I rubbed her back for a little while and turned her over to rub her front. She said her tits were sore and to be easy. I noticed a bruise on her right tit near the nipple and asked her what happened. She said David got alittle carried away but it would be fine. I told her the weekend had not been easy for me and was feeling let out. She told me to take off my underwear and get the lotion. She slowly stroked my cock and squeezed my balls while she told me she had the best sex of her life over the weekend. She said it was very erotic to be sucking one cock and being screwed with another. She said they both screwed her morning ,noon and night like it was a competition between them to see who cum inside her most. She continued to play with my cock until i came in her hand, i was told to get her a towel to clean it up. She then said she needed to sleep and that she would tell me more latter or I could ask James or David.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:27 am

Cuck4Life wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:53 am
.... She said they both screwed her morning ,noon and night like it was a competition between them to see who cum inside her most. ..........
Exactly what you (and the rest of us reading along) thought would happen! Will you tell us some of the details?

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:49 am

Monday was normal, James and David ate lunch together and we briefly chatted about work issues. Towards the end of the day I walked over and asked James to stop by the house after work.

James stopped by his house to change clothes and shower and arrived around 6 pm. I had also changed and we went to the back deck to chat and have a beer. Louise had gone to the tanning bed and grocery store.

I told James that even though I was OK with Louise going with them for the weekend I was having different feeling than normal. Keep in mind James and I were best friends since elementary school. We had shared everything and went through puberty at the same time , it was common during those years to shower together and compare dicks. He has much bigger than me and he would tease me. I never cared because he was better than me at everything and I was like a fan as well as a friend.

He said that when he first met David he liked him and thought he was a good guy that’s why he asked him to go to the lake the week earlier. James said that day at the lake David could not keep his eyes off of Louise and could tell he got erection under his bathing suit when she was nude in the boat..

Later that day when James told me to pick a guy to be with Louise for the night me was hoping I would select David. James said that he did not tell Louise about another guy coming to the room and he had planned to be finished before the guy came to the room but took him alittle longer because of the beers. When David came in a James told him to get ready to mount Louise he was shocked to see his erection. James said he was about the same size as him but the head was bigger. James was also impressed how his cock was so hard it was pointing straight up and poking his stomach, this is common in teenage boys but for a guy in his mid to late 20s not so much. He also said David cock and balls were shaved which was not common in those days.

James said that as soon as he came he pulled out and told David to enter her and he had planned to get dressed and come outside with the other guys, James said David enterd her and started humping her like he had not had any pussy in 10 years. He said Lousie began to moan and make sounds he had never heard before he sat down and watched. He said David had her legs bent over her head and was getting nothing but pure pussy, David continues this treatment until Louise had an orgasm that seemed to last for several minutes. He said when David had his orgasm it looked like he was trying to push her ass through the bed.

Even though James had had sex with Louise many times and even set her up for sex many more times he had never actually seen her being penetrated. He had seen her in sexual situations and enjoyed parading her nude in front of his friends but never thought about how she reacted when being screwed by other guys.

Louise can home so we ended the conversation, nothing else happened that evening.

WestSidejun
Prepubescent

Unread post by WestSidejun » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:20 pm

Amizing story

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:13 am

The next day at work I asked James if we could get together at lunch. We walked over to a diner next door to work and resumed our conversation.

We said they had a good time on the fishing trip. The camp was very rustic with small cabins with no bathrooms. The camp was large and had a central bathhouse. Because men were the main visitors to this camp their portion of the bathhouse was large having a big gang shower and a long urinal. The toilets did have partitions for some privacy. Louise said the womens room had one toilet with a small open shower.

Once the boat was unloaded and docked they hung out on the small porch of the cabin, the camp was crowded with many middle aged guys and no women. After a few beers they starting chatting with other campers and Louise was a big hit. She was still wearing the wife beater shirt with the open arm holes, everyone was enjoying the side boob shots. Louise went to pee and came back and said the place was spooky David offered to take her to the mens area to use the toilet with the partisans.

When they returned they went straight into the cabin, James stayed outside for only a few minutes longer. When he went inside Louise was sucking Davids cock, he had his hands behind her head forcing his cock alittle further down her throat, this was something James never did. He then positioned himself so he could go down on her, they continued this for around 10 minutes.

He then turned her over on her back and prepared her for mounting, his cock was sticking up hard and proud, he was able to position it to enter her without touching it with his hand. She moaned loudly as he entered and proceeded to pound her hard with a quick fast stroke. He would pinch her nipples and pull hard causing her to be more vocal. This continued for some time before she let out a scream as she began her orgasm, He did not miss a stroke and kept on pounding on her. James told me he could see Davids ball tighten up shortly before he began to orgasm. Once David completed depositing his cum deep into her belly he rolled off and motioned for James to take his place. James was already nude and hard so he was quick to respond. He said he noticed the mess David had left as his cock parted the lips of her pussy, this was the first time James had had sloppy seconds and was not totally comfortable having anothers guys cum providing the lubrication for the penetration. James could feel she was sloppy and not as tight as he was accustomed. This was odd but he was turned on by this, he came quickly and added his juices to the mix. They laid there for a minute before Louise said she had to clean up the mess. James and David put on their shorts and Louise put on the wife beater with no pants and they walked to the mens bath house . No one was inside so they striped down and showered is the open gang shower with James and David soaping her up and down. Luckily no one walked in on them this time.

I asked James if he could stop by the house in the evening and chat some more.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:19 am

Hoping there's more, Cuck4life ? Please continue your hot stories!

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:16 am

James stopped by later and we sat on the deck and had a few beers. He had always lead or directed her sexual activities and for the first time David had taken her first. James never had sloppy seconds , she had always put him first and would only be with other guys at his direction or at least with his blessings. It was odd he was telling me he was uncomfortable with another guy having a influence on her sexually.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:24 am

Having reread your thread, just trying to keep things straight.
Your ex-wife's activities, thus related all took place the late 70's.
This was roughly over a time period of four years.

I don't recall any ages being mentioned but guessing late twenties?
Many of the activities clearly take place during summer months.
Were you in an area where winter was minimal?

I hope you continue to post.
If willing post what happened after you broke up to both of you.
Thank you for posting what you have so far.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:12 pm

I had known Louise for years but started dating her in 1972 and we married in 1974. Everything went well until 1979 when she had a affair with a coworker and began to lie about it. We split up in 1980 due to other reasons but we are stills friends to this day.

You are also correct in most of our playtime being in the summer months. We lived in South Carolina and her father also had a beach house on the coast. She played year around but I was rarely involved unless we were at the lake or coast so most of what I remember was during the summer months, This went on for years so I am sure many of my stories might sound repetitive.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:18 pm

Not at all. They are fascinating. You have this fetish like the rest of us, so you will know that if your wife does something just slightly different to the norm on one occasion, it can blow your mind. Strange really, but there it is. Thank you for the stories, and I too hope that you continue, even into the times where things became difficult between you, if you feel able. It is real life, and so there are bumps in the road. It's what make this place such a valuable resource on the subject.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:56 am

The next weekend after the fishing trip Louise and I decided to stay at home. As usual James came over Saturday afternoon and we had a cookout. It was normal for us to have a group over on the weekends but this time it would just be me, James and Louise. Louise was at the grocery store when James arrived so we went to the deck and cracked open a beer. When Louise got home we unloaded the car while she changed into her normal tank top with large arm holes and very short shorts with no underwear. The shorts fit loose around her legs and showed off her butt cheeks.
After we had a few drinks our conversation turned to the fishing trip. Louise and James talked openly about the sex between both of them and even shared their thoughts on the sex with David.

As I have said in earlier posts James has always been her primary sex partner and for the most part i don't get evolved. James told her he felt David was too aggressive and came close to telling him to lighten up. She told James that even though David was alittle rough she never felt uncomfortable and even liked the way he would grab her and turn her to the position he wanted. She also told James that David had called her a few times since the trip wanting to get together again.

James was not happy that David had called her directly without checking with him first. We have always had a very special relationship and even though I was not always aware of what she was doing James always knew where she was and who she was seeing. James told Louise he was OK if she saw David alone but still wanted David to tell him his plans.

We enjoyed the cookout and as it got later in the evening I saw James hand enter the leg opening of her shorts knowing he was getting her ready. She even unbuckled his pants and pulled his cock partially out of his pants and started to play with the head. She then leaned over and began to lick and suck the head, I love watching his reaction when she sucks his cock. After a few minutes she stood up and told him it was time to hit the bed, they left and went to our bedroom leaving me to clean up the dishes. When she plays at out house its always in our bedroom, our rule is she never locks the door but if its closed I will not enter. Tonight she closed the door so I will be in the guest bedroom.

Mercury
Virgin

Unread post by Mercury » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:51 am

Really interesting story.

Were you two ever regularly intimate? Did it change at some point?

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:32 am

We had a very good relationship both socially and privately. Our sexual relationship was very erotic even though it was not very physical. I was very outgoing and confident is social settings and would have been considered an extravert to most folks. Sexually I was passive and had very little confidence in my ability to please a woman.

Louise was open and sexually active within our circle of friends. During the 70's braless was the fashion I would get aroused seeing how she would flaunt her hard nipples under her tank tops or t-shirts. When we started dated she continued the braless look and I told her it turned me on. She wore sexy and reveling clothes when we went on a date and would lean over and give guys a look down her shirt at her hard nipples.

Out typical date night would end with us both nude and making out in my apartment. She enjoyed having her nipples pinched hard while she lightly played with my cock. Most of the time I would cum in her hand but sometimes I would mount her and cum within a few strokes. She told me it was ok that I would cum quickly because she preferred thick cocks anyway.

We were a great match in everyway but sexually but it worked out well because she got great sex from other guys and I did not have the pressure of having to satisfying her. Some of our most erotic experiences has me laying on the bed nude and watching her model new tops and shorts she planned to wear. She always cut out the inner lining of bath suits to better show off her hard nipples and camel toe. This would often end up with me cuming in my hand.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu May 27, 2021 9:15 am

I been very busy for the last 5 months and not able to continue my posts. For the people that have not read my posts my exwife was openly sexually active with many of my friends and coworkers. This happened in the 70's long before I ever heard the term cuckold. It very rare that I would not be in the company of one or two guys that had screwed her multiply times. Not only would she make sure the guys knew how great the sex was with them she also let them know I was inadequately equipped with little stamina. Instead of hurting my feelings it actually turned me on. It was also not uncommon for me to walk up on a few guys having a conversation about her hot body. She was very open about all of this and never did she ask me if it was OK for a guy to stop by, I would often come home from work and a guy would be there either getting ready to screw her or resting up from screwing her. My best friend David was her primary sex partner for most of our marriage and as long as he approved of the guys she was OK with it. David and I had grown up together and jacked off together as early teens to Playboy and Gallery magazines, even thought we were great friends he would make jokes about my cock being so much smaller than his.
Anyway just thought I would refresh your memory and I will start posting more stories as I remember.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu May 27, 2021 4:56 pm

Glad you are back. Hope this finds you healthy and in good spirits what with our strange times.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat May 29, 2021 4:34 am

Most of my stories are about Louise but I thought maybe I should talk more about how this relationship got started. First David and I were best friends growing up. We did everything together and went through the awkward puberty years in our early teens. David was always bigger and stronger than me but I started going through puberty first and enjoyed those times when my cock and balls developed and I was larger than David. Then he started and it seemed his cock was never going to stop developing. He ending up being much big than me and never missed the opportunity to let me know. We were both girl crazy but he seemed to always get the girl and had alot of confidence. Over the next few years he was feeling girls tits, fingering them and even began screwing. I dated some but had very little success. He met Louise in his late teens and they screwed like rabbits, he even had her screw some of his buddies. I was always around so I heard her screaming as he would make her cum.

Lousie was hot and had a body to die for, he liked her to dress sexy for his buddies and asked her he to wear tank tops and shorts with no underwear. David was not in any way interested in anything other than sex but he enjoyed her submission to him. Over time Louise and I started spending more time together and started to date. David continued his domination over her and she continued to screw him anytime he wished while I never objected. Sometime I would wait for them to finish before we would go on our date. Louise and I rarely screwed and when we did I went after David and got sloppy seconds. I am sure David got a kick out me having to use his cum for lube. When we got engaged nothing changed and we continued this relationship, he was the last person to screw her before we walked down the isle and I am sure she still had some of his sperm swimming inside her. When we returned from our honeymoon he came over and took her to the bedroom and screwed her like always.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:47 pm

Its been awhile since I have been able to post. I was trying to remember more about fun times I had with David and Louise and I was able to remember a beach trip experience. The three of us had gone to the beach for the weekend and had spent most of the day on the beach having a few beers. When we came back to the house we all went into the outdoor shower together (this was unusual because they would normally shower alone) Anyway we all stripped down and began to rise off, I watched as David began to get a nice erection while soaping up her front. I began to wash her back side and also starting to get erect. Even though I had seen his cock before it was very rare that we were both erect at the same time and so close together. Davids cock when hard would stand almost straight up to his stomach while mine would just stick straight out. As we were soaping her up she grabbed both of our cocks and began soaping us up. She did this briefly and then had us stand so our cocks were almost touching and she commented that she did not realize his cock was that much bigger than mine.(he was only a few inches longer but much thicker) We rinsed off and wrapped our towels around our waist to walk up stairs. She liked to walk up the stairs topless any chance she got because there was a older guy that lived next door that would always stare when people were in the out side shower.
Anytime we were at the beach they stayed in the master bedroom so once up stairs they went into the bedroom and shut the door. We had a long standing agreement that if the door was shut I would leave them alone.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:49 pm

Its been awhile since I have been able to post. I was trying to remember more about fun times I had with David and Louise and I was able to remember a beach trip experience. The three of us had gone to the beach for the weekend and had spent most of the day on the beach having a few beers. When we came back to the house we all went into the outdoor shower together (this was unusual because they would normally shower alone) Anyway we all stripped down and began to rise off, I watched as David began to get a nice erection while soaping up her front. I began to wash her back side and also starting to get erect. Even though I had seen his cock before it was very rare that we were both erect at the same time and so close together. Davids cock when hard would stand almost straight up to his stomach while mine would just stick straight out. As we were soaping her up she grabbed both of our cocks and began soaping us up. She did this briefly and then had us stand so our cocks were almost touching and she commented that she did not realize his cock was that much bigger than mine.(he was only a few inches longer but much thicker) We rinsed off and wrapped our towels around our waist to walk up stairs. She liked to walk up the stairs topless any chance she got because there was a older guy that lived next door that would always stare when people were in the out side shower.
Anytime we were at the beach they stayed in the master bedroom so once up stairs they went into the bedroom and shut the door. We had a long standing agreement that if the door was shut I would leave them alone.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:03 am

After writing the previous post I remembered another beach experience. Normally when David, Louise and I would go to the beach we would drive our car but sometimes if her father needed some work done I would drive his truck. The neighbor and my father in law were good friends so he would often drop by in the morning to have a cup of coffee and smoke a cigarette. One weekend we drove his truck so the neighbor thought my father in law was at the house. I had gone out on the deck to have coffee while Louise and David were still in bed. All of a sudden the neighbor walked up the steps without warning thinking my father in law was there. I offered him some coffee and we sat there an chatted a bit. I was sitting facing the beach and he was facing the house. I did not think about Louise and David because they were in the bedroom with the door closed. One thing I did not think about was he could see into the house. We were talking and all of a sudden I saw his eyes light up like he had seen a ghost. I looked an saw David walking nude from the bedroom into the bathroom and about that time I saw Louise also leave the bedroom nude and follow him into the bathroom. They would always shower together first thing in the morning.

There was no doubt the neighbor had a seem David and Louise leave the bedroom both nude and go to the bathroom together. I was at a loss for words and did not know what to say so I said nothing.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:57 pm

OK, I really like/enjoy your ruminations! But early on, it was James, then you had a recess in your writings, and now your best friend is David; somewhat confusing to my simple mind.... BUT, please continue recounting your memories! Very enjoyable reading!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:35 am

None of the names I use are real. There is a reason I made that change but David and James are the same person.

Thanks again for your interest.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:36 pm

Ok, thanks for the story telling. Please, please continue - I enjoy the format!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.