My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Re: My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:45 am

setv4 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:40 pm
We basically told her to get over it, and that our sexlife does not need her comments or approval.
60+ year olds still want, need and like a sexlife.
Very true. My Doc just cleared me to resume sex ("...as long as she does most of the work..."), after being hospitalized with pneumonia and blood clots in my lungs, and some heart issues that have developed. It was an interesting conversation, during which we may have let the cat out of the bag that we enjoy some unconventional sex and are not 'straight-arrow prudes'. The Doc seemed more than OK with that, even cheerful/amused to the point that I have to wonder if *she* might be a little unconventional as well.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:00 am

setv4 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:56 pm
LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:46 am
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:36 am
setv4 wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:21 pm
She says "Oh my God, I can't believe you guys are still doing 'That', I can't deal with picturing You Guys having Sex!"
"Oh, gee, Honey. I'm so sorry that it offends you so greatly. However, there is a very simple solution. It's called 'GTFO of my house and get your own goddam place' and you won't *have* to 'deal with' it!"

Wow, some people can be so ungrateful. Does she not realize that you are going very far out of your way to put up with her, her BF and her three kids? And if I read this right, not only are you putting a roof over their heads, but feeding them all too?

If I were in your position, I'm pretty sure that there would be some very harsh words spoken.
If she can't picture her own parents having sex, how does she think she got conceived?

Divine Intervention? Immaculate Conception? Alien invaders?

Despite getting older, I must say this....people never cease to amaze me.
She is very intelligent, but has made a number of 'bad choices' in her life. Which have caused her a lot of hurt and pain that none of us needed, plus cost my Wife and I quite a bit of money, to repair or replace things that got damaged, due not thinking about the consequences of her actions or reactions.
My Wife is within a year of retiring, and I retired last year. That plus having a Travel Trailer, will mean that we will be traveling a lot more then we can now, because of the Wife having 4 weeks vacation time a year.
Our Grandkids are 7 (M) and 2 (F). They do contribute to the household, but not enough to cover all of the cost to them being here. Plus she has to use of one of my vehicles, they pay for the fuel, but any repairs and insurance is on us.

These days, that's what a lot of parents are doing now too.
Good Luck All, with Everything that is going on in our or your lives, try to keep as much Fun in it as is possible!
I certainly understand bad choices.

I have friends/family who have a made a number of bad choices, and I've tried, as best as I can, to help them see that 1) their choices were bad, and 2) despite the bad choices, they still have options to make their lives better. Sad to say, those have mostly been futile endeavors on my part. My friends/family have listened to my advice the same way the walls in my house listen to advice.

I hope your daughter has learned from her bad choices. It sounds like you have been extremely supportive of her.

Congratulations on your retirement, and your wife's upcoming retirement. That's quite a ways in the future for me, but it's nice to know that a firm date is (finally) on the radar.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:18 am

Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:00 am

I have friends/family who have a made a number of bad choices, and I've tried, as best as I can, to help them see that 1) their choices were bad, and 2) despite the bad choices, they still have options to make their lives better. Sad to say, those have mostly been futile endeavors on my part.
Unfortunately, there are some (many?) who will refuse to listen, and will continue to make bad choices no matter how much one tries to help them. Sadly, as we have seen over the last year+, there are some who will refuse to admit their choices have been bad until their bad choices are literally killing them, and even then some of them continue to deny it. It boggles the mind.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:46 am

mustangtod wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:06 am
Well I received an apology from our daughter, she said that she doesn't understand the cuckold lifestyle but realizes that she was wrong . She said that she did some research on the lifestyle and could possibly understand its appeal to the right people.
She is happy that we are still in love!
Mary and her Bull are meeting at our house this afternoon and I will be watching them and maybe more! LOL
what a relief.
Don’t be surprised if this isn’t the last time it comes up. I might suggest your wife and daughter, or the three of you go out for a relaxed dinner. I’m sure as she works through her feelings and no doubt researches the lifestyle more she will have more questions. It will be a process, and take time, for your daughter to get comfortable with your lifestyle.
Good luck.

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:19 am

I am apprehensive over Marys Bull coming this afternoon, Its almost like her first Bull 20 years ago. I remember watching them make out and finally the ultimate when he took her with his big cock. Then a month later when I was introduced to servicing him orally.
Now I look forward to pleasing both of them however they choose. As for today I don't have a clue as to my role, maybe just watching but its still exciting to me! MT

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:26 am

I am imagining with pleasure pictures of your wife's bull fucking her (and you?), and each of you and her sucking his cock and him cumming for/on/in you both. :twisted: :whip: :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

However your nosy daughter's process may turn out in accepting or disapproving of your marital lifestyle choices, please do not forget that many of your OHW friends ALREADY accept them in full and will enjoy reading about your forthcoming adventures in retirement. :up: :D

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:19 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:18 am

I have friends/family who have a made a number of bad choices, and I've tried, as best as I can, to help them see that 1) their choices were bad, and 2) despite the bad choices, they still have options to make their lives better. Sad to say, those have mostly been futile endeavors on my part.
Unfortunately, there are some (many?) who will refuse to listen, and will continue to make bad choices no matter how much one tries to help them. Sadly, as we have seen over the last year+, there are some who will refuse to admit their choices have been bad until their bad choices are literally killing them, and even then some of them continue to deny it. It boggles the mind.
Boggles the mind is an understatement. And you are 100% correct...many refuse to listen, and continue to make bad choices no matter how much one tries to help them. Even when you draw the line with them, they STILL persist in making bad choices. I have family members (on my father's side of the family) who have been making bad choices for DECADES. But in the last five to seven years, they have (not all at once, but individually) started asking me for money. Not a loan, mind you, but for outright gifts. The amounts were small- 250 here, a plane ticket there; that sort of thing. Some of the request for help I did fulfill. A number of them I just flat-out turned down. And then, about three years ago, I just put my foot down and said, "I got where I am today by doing X, Y, and Z. Your side of the family has done the opposite. I can, but I will not enable your poor choices and bad decisions with my money. If you want to pursue solutions that involve real work (like going to college or learning a trade), and you have exhausted all other means of assistance, then you can come to me. But I will not otherwise enable continued dysfunctional behaviors."

Most them didn't talk to me for two years after that. Some of them still don't talk to me. Yes, that does hurt.

But what is even more hurtful, I guess, at least to me, is that I could throw tens of thousands of dollars at them, and they would still keep making bad choices.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:37 am

This appears to be a great outcome. And now your daughter knows the importance of knocking and you have less to worry about when having fun in your home.

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:18 pm

Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:19 am
Most them didn't talk to me for two years after that. Some of them still don't talk to me. Yes, that does hurt.

But what is even more hurtful, I guess, at least to me, is that I could throw tens of thousands of dollars at them, and they would still keep making bad choices.
Unfortunately it's harder to draw the line after they've been sponging off of you for a while. They start to feel entitled to it.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:43 pm

Christinebitg wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:18 pm

Unfortunately it's harder to draw the line after they've been sponging off of you for a while. They start to feel entitled to it.
Christine, TY for your response. It's not that it's so much that harder to draw a line- trust me, I'm great about drawing lines- it's just that they seemed to have the attitude of "since you busted your ass (which I did) and now you have some money, you should help us, because we have very little money, and we have all these kids, and all these needs".......

....it takes ALL of my patience - and I am a patient man- to NOT say, "I busted my ass for years and years and years to get where I am - and you all sat on yours- and you expect me to now just throw money at you.....SUCK MY D-CK."

I just finally said, "I am not going to enable poor choices and bad decisions. If you want to better yourselves, and decide to go to school or learn a trade, and you have exhausted all other means of financial aid, then you can come to me."

It didn't go over well, but here's the thing- I'm not the smartest man in the world.

But I'm also not the dumbest.

And I know enablers don't help- they hurt.

setv4
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by setv4 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:51 pm

setv4 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:56 pm
Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:46 am
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:36 am

"Oh, gee, Honey. I'm so sorry that it offends you so greatly. However, there is a very simple solution. It's called 'GTFO of my house and get your own goddam place' and you won't *have* to 'deal with' it!"

Wow, some people can be so ungrateful. Does she not realize that you are going very far out of your way to put up with her, her BF and her three kids? And if I read this right, not only are you putting a roof over their heads, but feeding them all too?

If I were in your position, I'm pretty sure that there would be some very harsh words spoken.
If she can't picture her own parents having sex, how does she think she got conceived?

Divine Intervention? Immaculate Conception? Alien invaders?

Despite getting older, I must say this....people never cease to amaze me.
She is very intelligent, but has made a number of 'bad choices' in her life. Which have caused her a lot of hurt and pain that none of us needed, plus cost my Wife and I quite a bit of money, to repair or replace things that got damaged, due not thinking about the consequences of her actions or reactions.
My Wife is within a year of retiring, and I retired last year. That plus having a Travel Trailer, will mean that we will be traveling a lot more then we can now, because of the Wife having 4 weeks vacation time a year.
Our Grandkids are 7 (M) and 2 (F). They do contribute to the household, but not enough to cover all of the cost to them being here. Plus she has to use of one of my vehicles, they pay for the fuel, but any repairs and insurance is on us.

These days, that's what a lot of parents are doing now too.
Good Luck All, with Everything that is going on in our or your lives, try to keep as much Fun in it as is possible!

I have friends/family who have a made a number of bad choices, and I've tried, as best as I can, to help them see that 1) their choices were bad, and 2) despite the bad choices, they still have options to make their lives better. Sad to say, those have mostly been futile endeavors on my part. My friends/family have listened to my advice the same way the walls in my house listen to advice.

I hope your daughter has learned from her bad choices. It sounds like you have been extremely supportive of her.

Congratulations on your retirement, and your wife's upcoming retirement. That's quite a ways in the future for me, but it's nice to know that a firm date is (finally) on the radar.
I've been working since I was 14, delivering newspapers for two daily papers until I was 16, 16-18 worked parttime at a supermarket for 2 years, then from 18 on I put in 36+ years for a major Utility, then another 11+ years driving for a handicap transport company.
Plus other various partime jobs and volunteer work, and always trying to be helpful to my Family, Friends and Neighbors. Plus finding time for traveling across the United States, camping, hiking, backpacking, and photography.
I need a couple of joint replacements to be able to go back to doing more of the things I did when I was younger, but being Retired now, gives me the time and the means.

I'm Glad that mustangtodd's Daughter apologized, and that things will workout for them all. I hope this New Year will bring everyone a Happy and Fulfilled Year!
One other comment...
...Life is way too short!
So have Fun, whenever You can!

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:52 am

Cory87 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:37 pm
If you suck dick then you are bisexual and gay.
Sorry, but what utter nonsense. That is not how sexuality works, not even remotely.
To bad so many people have such an oversimplified view of what sex is.

Gay is if you are madly in love with another man, and want to spend your life with that guy.
Whether that involves sucking cock is none of my business.

But if you are madly in love with a woman, and you want to spend your life with her, that means you are straight.
Again, whether that involves sucking cock is really none of my business.

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:00 am

mustangtod wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:16 am
I just want to thank all the people who have posted opinions on my situation. I have carefully read all of them.
My daughter is wrong and I have asked for an apology and also told her that Her Mother and I love each other probably more than most married adults. I told her that I would never ever snoop through her bedroom drawers or any other place at her house. My sons are not fathered by me rather by my wife's first Bull,and we will not disclose that fact to them.
We have enjoyed every aspect of our cuckold lifestyle from start till now and expect to continue as we both get great satisfaction from it. We love our children and that will never end! Thanks MT
You handled this really well!

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:13 am

Thanks to all! the cuckold lifestyle has no real written rules as to what a cuckold is. You kind of just try and enjoy the humiliation and hot sexual situations as they present themselves. You either choose to participate or not.I'm not sure that my Daughter will ever understand the thrills and exhilaration that I feel with my Mary and her Bulls.
We did have an awesome day yesterday where I watched Mary with her young Bull and even helped in the cleanup.

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:59 am

mustangtod wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:13 am
....I'm not sure that my Daughter will ever understand the thrills and exhilaration that I feel with my Mary and her Bulls.
Well,
Your Daughter is still young in this context, don't be som sure you and your Wife has not set her mind wandering.
Stranger things have happened than for a Lady to commence cucking Her hubby after 35!! ;)

Sincerely
elina

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:00 am

mustangtod wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:13 am
Thanks to all! the cuckold lifestyle has no real written rules as to what a cuckold is. You kind of just try and enjoy the humiliation and hot sexual situations as they present themselves. You either choose to participate or not.I'm not sure that my Daughter will ever understand the thrills and exhilaration that I feel with my Mary and her Bulls.
We did have an awesome day yesterday where I watched Mary with her young Bull and even helped in the cleanup.
Aaaand.....you are back on track! Congratulations, it sounds like everyone had a great time! :up:

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:50 pm

Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:43 pm
Christinebitg wrote:

Christine, TY for your response. It's not that it's so much that harder to draw a line- trust me, I'm great about drawing lines- it's just that they seemed to have the attitude of "since you busted your ass (which I did) and now you have some money, you should help us, because we have very little money, and we have all these kids, and all these needs".......

....it takes ALL of my patience - and I am a patient man- to NOT say, "I busted my ass for years and years and years to get where I am - and you all sat on yours- and you expect me to now just throw money at you.....SUCK MY D-CK."

I just finally said, "I am not going to enable poor choices and bad decisions. If you want to better yourselves, and decide to go to school or learn a trade, and you have exhausted all other means of financial aid, then you can come to me."

It didn't go over well, but here's the thing- I'm not the smartest man in the world.

Oh yes, there is that. "You've got something, and I've decided that you should share it with me."

And sometimes they overlay that with a little extra guilt trip. "You just got lucky, you didn't do anything special to deserve that."

For people who are enablers, it's difficult to change. There's the idea that everything would fall apart, if not for them. Which people love to reinforce: Sort of a version of "Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope."

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:59 pm

Christinebitg wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:50 pm
Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:43 pm
Christinebitg wrote:

Oh yes, there is that. "You've got something, and I've decided that you should share it with me."

And sometimes they overlay that with a little extra guilt trip. "You just got lucky, you didn't do anything special to deserve that."

For people who are enablers, it's difficult to change. There's the idea that everything would fall apart, if not for them. Which people love to reinforce: Sort of a version of "Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope."
Christine, Ty for the feedback.

Your comment about "You've got something, and I've decided that you should share it with me." was nothing short of BRILLIANT. Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to steal it and use it in the future...LOL LOL LOL

No way (even for them) would they be stupid enough to try the "You just got lucky"....they know busted my ass for years and years and years.

Since I"m not an enabler, it wasn't hard for me to draw the line and say "I have given you help when I felt it was appropriate and necessary. But I'm not going to enable your poor choices and bad life decisions, especially since I earned my money by busting my ass, and doing what you have refused to do."

Well, it's been several years at this point, and they have not asked me for a damn thing. And they know they can come to me if they want to improve their lives. But they aren't interested in doing that. Fine. Continue to be a crab in the bucket. Shaking my head......

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:32 pm

A wise person once said. "If you propose to speak, always ask yourself, is it true, is it necessary, is it kind?”

Honestly, it doesn't matter if she is 2, 12, 22, or 32: she is your daughter. You are basically saying "should we tell our daughter that her whole perception of the reality of her home life was a lie.?"

Your wife got caught fucking a guy in your home. Please dear God, keep it simple. YOU be a man. You say to your daughter. "Your mother has told me that you saw something rather embarrassing. I'm going to ask you to not hold it against your mother. I love her. I am committed to our relationship, and your mother and I are working together to make our marriage the best that it can be."

She needs to know nothing more than that. In my opinion.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:56 pm

jagman1957 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:32 pm
A wise person once said. "If you propose to speak, always ask yourself, is it true, is it necessary, is it kind?”

Honestly, it doesn't matter if she is 2, 12, 22, or 32: she is your daughter. You are basically saying "should we tell our daughter that her whole perception of the reality of her home life was a lie.?"

Your wife got caught fucking a guy in your home. Please dear God, keep it simple. YOU be a man. You say to your daughter. "Your mother has told me that you saw something rather embarrassing. I'm going to ask you to not hold it against your mother. I love her. I am committed to our relationship, and your mother and I are working together to make our marriage the best that it can be."

She needs to know nothing more than that. In my opinion.

Totally disagree except frim the part that says "If you propose to speak, always ask yourself, is it true, is it necessary, is it kind?” which doesnt fit the rest of the text.

You are suggesting to hide parts of the truth so daughter wont get the real picture. That s manipulative.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:19 am

OP has now chatted with his daughter, so the following comment is superseded. But I would say:

Nothing to 'explain' to your daughter in the sense of you making apology/ expressing regret. Just be robust.

1. You're 32. You know that people have sex. That includes your parents, horrendous as that must be for you to imagine.
2. And, yes, we even might have sex with other people. It's all consensual. Our choice.
3. Sure, that may change how you see your Mum and Dad. That's part of growing-up.
4. We also like our privacy. So can you not just barge in in future.

Up to her how she reacts. Doesn't need mollycoddling at 32.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:32 am

She might need a safe space! Hahahaha

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:28 am

Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:59 pm
Your comment about "You've got something, and I've decided that you should share it with me." was nothing short of BRILLIANT. Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to steal it and use it in the future...LOL LOL LOL

No way (even for them) would they be stupid enough to try the "You just got lucky"....they know busted my ass for years and years and years.
No need to steal that line. I grant you an unlimited license to use it whenever you feel it's appropriate, and with no attribution required. I'm glad you like it.

Your experience is slightly different from mine, with regard to people knowing you busted your behind. What I've seen is that people who want to use that line use it without regard to what they (and the recipient of it) know to be true. It's just a throwaway line, an excuse for making requests, appropriate or otherwise.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:50 am

Christinebitg wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:28 am
Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:59 pm

No need to steal that line. I grant you an unlimited license to use it whenever you feel it's appropriate, and with no attribution required. I'm glad you like it.

Your experience is slightly different from mine, with regard to people knowing you busted your behind. What I've seen is that people who want to use that line use it without regard to what they (and the recipient of it) know to be true. It's just a throwaway line, an excuse for making requests, appropriate or otherwise.
Very good points. And it is an excuse. Fortunately for us, we have the choice to accept or not accept the excuse.

But I think our reaction should be the same, dependent, of course, on circumstances. It's one thing to help someone who is going through some bad luck. Or someone who wants to better themselves. It's something else entirely if a person is acting entitled to our assistance, and/or is asking us to enable their poor choices and bad decisions.

And I think that's hardest for people to hear. No one likes being told that something they want is unavailable- be it your favorite cereal at the grocery store, or that book you wanted to order from Amazon.

But I think people dislike even more when you tell them that you are not going to enable certain behaviors and choices. Then they feel you are being judgmental.

Umm...damn right I am. You are asking me for money. I worked hard for my money. I earned it. And you want some of it.

Okay, that entitles you to answer- one way or another.

And I think you are also entitled to an explanation of why I am choosing not to give you what you have asked for- and I'm going to give you that explanation whether you want it or not.

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:40 pm

Oh yes. Once without a previous history is fine, maybe. A second time starts to show a pattern. By the time the third instance shows up, well, you know what I mean.

But of course there are times when it makes sense to say "No" right up front the first time.

A friend of mine (and she still is a friend) asked for a handout. She and her wife were selling their house, and she was busy packing their stuff up. Packing... for months. This was coming from a woman who used to spend her time making birdhouses to sell at craft fairs.

"Get a freakin' JOB!" I don't care if it pays minimum wage. That would be an increase in their household income.

I didn't talk to her. She called when I was out of town. My Significant Other told her that I was retired (which was true) and living on a fixed income (partly true).