Should a hotwife remove her wedding rings POLL

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Should a Hotwife remove her wedding rings when she dates?

YES
9%
NO
91%

Total votes: 1419

hubby42
Virgin

Should a hotwife remove her wedding rings POLL

Unread post by hubby42 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:55 am

Should a hotwife remove her wedding rings when she dates?

tomwolfe
Prepubescent

Re: Should a hotwife remove her wedding rings POLL

Unread post by tomwolfe » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:07 am

Only if she wants to, or has to, in order to consummate the prospective relationship.

I'm always been okay with my wife letting men think she's "cheating" on me, simply because it means she doesn't scare off men who would be weirded out by the HW thing. For her and me, it's always been about her pleasure, and whatever she has to do to get a man in bed with her is fine with me.

Matt2
Experienced

Unread post by Matt2 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:16 am

I've never been a fan of this but I will defer to the decisions made regarding the nature of the objective at the time. Since most of my wife's partners KNEW the both of us (longtime friends) her rings were never an issue. When she went OFF the reservation it was usually under "deep cover"... meaning that not even her husband knew about it, so I can't address that circumstance.

When -I- went off the reservation I wore mine; I wanted my candidates to know I was married.
Long before the Internet, long before dating sites and support groups... we found that her doing a close friend now and then was kinda hot!

mickey
Prepubescent

Unread post by mickey » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:24 am

If she's a hot wife that means her husband knows she fucking someone. Why would she have to remove the wedding rings in that case? It should be no secret to the parties involved that she's married and her husband is okay with it. Just my opinion.

hubby42
Virgin

Unread post by hubby42 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:01 am

I agree with Tomwolfe. My wife Cindy's current B.F. thinks he is involved with a women who is cheating on her husband. She cares for him to much & does not want to risk losing him to tell him the truth.
Last edited by hubby42 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cum4me2
Experienced

Unread post by cum4me2 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:19 am

My personal opinion is no. It has a greater meaning to be married to me than it does sleeping with any other person, so says she when I asked her prior to this thread. She also had a guy once ask if she wanted him to cum on her ring. I thought she was going to punch him and he was a pretty big dude. Were both just not into that type of humiliation. The symbol of our marriage our rings are sacred to us. Back in the day when I'd get pissed at her for something I'd take it off that used to really hurt her. Yes, I know I was a jerk!

That said there is a lot of merit to what TW says. We have known guys that were very interested in her and she was hot for them as well. As soon as they found out she was a Hotwife and that I knew interest died off. It was about taking off the ring but thinking he was man enough to make her want to cheat on me. So I would say I share Mickey's thinking but Ikmstkm has a good point too. Having been scratched a time or two myself by that rock. :whip:
As her interest in a new guy rises so do I begin to rise...

In case anyone is wondering my new avatar is the Chinese symbol for desire, longing and craving.
I thought it appropriate given the subject in hand...

Wanting1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wanting1 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:09 pm

After all is said and done, she is still a married woman, and I'm glad to say, my wife! She feels the same way, so the rings never leave her finger :up:
I love my wife, and if she wants, you can too!

texans_at_play
Experienced

Unread post by texans_at_play » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:15 pm

I love when she brings home pic's of her left hand w/ wedding ring wrapped around a nice, fat, hard cock that she is about to have.... oh YUM! :whip:
“I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.”
Hunter S. Thompson

Diane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Diane » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:20 pm

I would never consider removing my wedding rings as a precursor for sex with any man. I'm a married woman when it starts.... with whatever that might imply (possibly danger?), and I'll be a married woman when it's done. :!: A man not mature enough to cope with that idea should look elsewhere.

I may tweak the scenario to suit MY whims. I might say that my husband knows about such behavior and will be told everything.... :D or I might give the appearance of a wayward wife cheating on a clueless husband :twisted: ; if a prospective partner doesn't like anything he see's, he's free to walk -- as am I. ;)

Diane
She who has the pussy makes the rules.
That's a joke, I say.... It's a joke, son!
Resistance is futile.
Hand over the chocolate and nobody will get hurt!
I'm climbing a stairway to heaven.

mrs_palmetto

Unread post by mrs_palmetto » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Ring huh? If one takes them off are they doing so to "protect" that relationship or "reject it?" Guess it's the person in question that needs to answer that. I don't think about my ring really, it's that's cause I don't lie about what's up with me yes I'm married you know this.

Intrepid in Florida
Trainable

Unread post by Intrepid in Florida » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:37 pm

To expand a bit on what texans_at_play above said, my wife attracted the attentions of a really hot Jamaican performer on one of our trips to Hedo II. Among other things, I have a tremendous photo of he and my wife, both totally naked, and him laying on his back with a huge hard-on while my wife lay next to him on her side and pumped his monster cock to orgasm while she french kissed him. The photo captures their passionate kiss at the same time her hand is still wrapped around his cock with his dripping cum in gobs all over her wedding rings and curled fingers. That photo gets me hard every time I even THINK about it.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:01 pm

May we see the photo, please?

Intrepid in Florida
Trainable

Unread post by Intrepid in Florida » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:41 am

bubbajack wrote:May we see the photo, please?
I'd truly love to post it Bubbajack but wifey has told me that if I ever post a photo of her she will turn me into a eunich.
Sorry

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:07 am

Intrepid in Florida wrote:
bubbajack wrote:May we see the photo, please?
I'd truly love to post it Bubbajack but wifey has told me that if I ever post a photo of her she will turn me into a eunich.
Sorry
Now *that's* motivation! :shock: :o
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

mrsJ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrsJ » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:14 am

Ok so Im apparently not in the norm but I do remove my ring when I go on dates. With the exception of when Im with M. I do this because in the beginning I wore my ring and on a first date with a FB(around valentines day) a waitress made a comment about is this your Valentines date and how long have you been together and it was awkward for both of us so now I take the ring off when I go out (I do still wear it on the initial "meet and greet" meeting which is usually just a cup of coffee or a quick drink). Hubby and I have discussed getting a ring that symbolizes our relationship but is not my wedding ring set that I could wear on my left middle finger when I go out but we havent yet. Hubby doesnt care if I wear my ring so this is how I prefer to do it.
Mrsj

Well behaved women very rarely make history

JackInJill
Virgin

Unread post by JackInJill » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:00 am

Jill always has her rings on, she says she finds it more exciting, and often rubs them with her finger when she is having sex with other men, and it really does excite her. She feels like a "bad girl", and I love that! :-)

MikenKatherine
Prepubescent

Unread post by MikenKatherine » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:26 am

The wedding ring symbolizes the eternal nature of the bond you hope to have with your husband. The rings location, on your ring finger of your rigth hand, symbolizes the vows taken. Hopefully all of us want to have the symbol of a lasting relationship always present. Some may choose to move the ring to the left hand to symbolize vows taken being broken? Namely,the fidelity vow, taken by many of us I'm sure. Others, may see the cum dripping from the ring, as it sits on the wife's rigth hand, a symbol of her naughtiness, somthing both her husband and she are aroused by. I think removal of the ring altogether may symbolize her departure from her relationship from her husband altogether, albeit even for short while, this may prove harmful.

Matt2
Experienced

Unread post by Matt2 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:45 am

mrsJ wrote:Ok so Im apparently not in the norm but I do remove my ring when I go on dates. With the exception of when Im with M. I do this because in the beginning I wore my ring and on a first date with a FB(around valentines day) a waitress made a comment about is this your Valentines date and how long have you been together and it was awkward for both of us so now I take the ring off when I go out
Not to hijack the thread but this might demonstrate how your concerns are more about nervous anxiety than anything external (like a flashing sign on your forehead.)

I was in a restaurant with my daughter; 16, and somewhat precocious. We were across the table from one another, leaning forward with our fingers intertwined on the table as she was relating a cute story about her boyfriend at school (confiding in Dad.) The server appeared, looked us both up and down, then raised her eyebrows at this 40 year old man and his wedding ring! My daughter, not one to pass up a good opportunity to show off, took my hand in both of hers and asked the woman, "He thinks I'm too young for him. What do you think?"

The server blanched, gave me a withering look, then addressed my daughter. "Well, whatever floats your boat, dear... go for it." Fortunately she didn't call me "Daddy" in front of the woman!

You could have told the waitress you were "second cousins" and let her spin it however she wanted... or that the man was "the last one on your agenda for today". You can be sure she's probably heard worse.

[ Back to the poll ]
Long before the Internet, long before dating sites and support groups... we found that her doing a close friend now and then was kinda hot!

takeoff
Virgin

Unread post by takeoff » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:53 pm

My wife never removes her wedding ring when she has sex with her bull

texans_at_play
Experienced

Unread post by texans_at_play » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:59 pm

My wife always wears her ring. She says, jokingly, that the only reason she married me was to have a husband to fuck around on. She loves showing me pics of her ring with her hand wrapped around a lovers hard cock and has been known to IM them to me while she is out playing.
“I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.”
Hunter S. Thompson

pasadena95
Trainable

Unread post by pasadena95 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:43 am

A wedding ring on a woman represents a challenge that a prospective lover cannot easily dismiss. It is more fun, always, to seduce or be seduced by a woman who is "taken."
The sex is better when there is the added thrill of being with a "cheating" woman. Sex is about lust and passion, but let's not ignore the surge of power a man enjoys when he is fucking another man's wife. And I think some married women also get a thrill knowing they are engaged in an activity that society frowns on, something naughty and daring but very exciting.

shocking
Prepubescent

Unread post by shocking » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:00 am

Nope, when she is with another man the main thing that she needs to remove are her Panties. The wedding ring can stay on her finger.

NaplesDavie
Virgin

Unread post by NaplesDavie » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:49 am

My wife lovingly keeps her rings (which I designed and gave as a wedding gift) and always stroke the other guy's cock with her left hand and later guides it into her pussy with her ring hand. Lots of symbolism there. And when she rides a cock she will turn her upper body towards me, showing the Tiffany heart necklace I gave her for Valentine's Day and mouth, "I love you" then grin as she sees me stroking my very hard cock.

LeavesFX
Prepubescent

Unread post by LeavesFX » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:08 am

Leaving her rings on are a reminder to all involved that she is 'fucking around' and is 'married'. The bull gets a thrill from fucking this beautiful wife ... knowing that her husband knows. The wife is then constantly reminded that her sexuality is more important than her marriage and that she can be both a wife as well as a lover to men other than her husband. The husband is reminded that the woman that he pledged to love is still able to fuck other men... and his role is acceptance of her desires. Those around these three get to see the wife, her lover and her husband all playing the roles that they so desire.

pgm
Prepubescent

Unread post by pgm » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Mrs M wears her wedding rings when she fucks her lovers.