Should a hotwife remove her wedding rings POLL

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Should a Hotwife remove her wedding rings when she dates?

YES
9%
NO
91%

Total votes: 1420

findlaech
Prepubescent

Re: Should a hotwife remove her wedding rings POLL

Unread post by findlaech » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:14 pm

pasadena95 wrote:A wedding ring on a woman represents a challenge that a prospective lover cannot easily dismiss. It is more fun, always, to seduce or be seduced by a woman who is "taken."
The sex is better when there is the added thrill of being with a "cheating" woman. Sex is about lust and passion, but let's not ignore the surge of power a man enjoys when he is fucking another man's wife. And I think some married women also get a thrill knowing they are engaged in an activity that society frowns on, something naughty and daring but very exciting.
I think that my wife and I agree with you on this! This is her part of the fantasy during role play. I "know" that is her viewpoint/perception.

findlaech
Prepubescent

Unread post by findlaech » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:16 pm

shocking wrote:Nope, when she is with another man the main thing that she needs to remove are her Panties. The wedding ring can stay on her finger.
Uh...mine just pulls here VS panties to one side.

She says it keeps the "seed" in better for later if she keeps her panties on :twisted:

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:06 am

findlaech wrote:
shocking wrote:Nope, when she is with another man the main thing that she needs to remove are her Panties. The wedding ring can stay on her finger.
Uh...mine just pulls here VS panties to one side.

She says it keeps the "seed" in better for later if she keeps her panties on :twisted:
Lol !! But ... Keep the rings on !!
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

DesmondBrasil
Trainable

Unread post by DesmondBrasil » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:25 pm

Never. She can be with another man, but she still married and the ring is a signal of it.

Future_Hot_Wife
Prepubescent

Unread post by Future_Hot_Wife » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:03 pm

What is the point of being a Hot Wife if you're going to act like you're not married.

cat31
Virgin

Unread post by cat31 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:21 am

"What is the point of being a Hot Wife if you're going to act like you're not married."
I said before...Hotwife no, cuckold wife YES! This is the "Cuckold Forum".

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:28 pm

Future_Hot_Wife wrote:What is the point of being a Hot Wife if you're going to act like you're not married.
I agree. A hot wife should be recognized as a HOT WIFE !!

Sissy Cuckold Club...

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:35 am

My wife wears her wedding ring. She and her boyfriend pose as Mr. and Mrs. when making a reservation for dinner or checking into a hotel.

rhinocat
Virgin

Unread post by rhinocat » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:49 am

My wife never removed her rings when she went on her dates, no reason too. He knew t hat she is married and he knew that I knew what was going on between them. Even if she just went out with a different man and something were to happen she wouldn't remove her rings...I'm first in her life...any other men are for enjoyment

thecenturion
Prepubescent

Unread post by thecenturion » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:18 am

Keep them on ladies. It is part of the allure. You are mine for the evening but the fact that you return to another man should have all three of us stimulated.

flacuck88
Prepubescent

Unread post by flacuck88 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:04 am

I love it watching my wife Nancy with other guys wearing her wedding ring just makes it all the more exciting for me!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:24 am

LongTermHubby wrote:My wife wears her wedding ring. She and her boyfriend pose as Mr. and Mrs. when making a reservation for dinner or checking into a hotel.
That is VERY HOT !!

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Rogonosets
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rogonosets » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:06 am

I'm in my second cuckold relationship. The current one is with my girlfriend. However, the last one was with my ex-wife. One of the most erotic things I've ever seen was watching my ex-wife give a blow job to a friend and holding his cock with her left hand such that I could see her ring.
Buffy and Rogo. Together since 2008. She had many lovers before we met. Since we’ve been together she’s had around 60 “Escapades” with 23 lovers (22 men - 1 BBC, and 1 woman).

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:01 pm

I think they should stay on. It adds to the psychological thrill of what we do. Ive had several of hotfreakshotwifes bulls tell me that watching her suck there cocks with her wedding and engagement rings on made them so much hotter for her. Not that they need it lol. I love seeing it cause its another sign that yes she is married but she can do what she wants
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:03 pm

One of the sexiest pictures I have is of my wife with her hand wrapped around our friend's cock, wedding ring on.

My wife keeps hers on!

naptownking
Virgin

Unread post by naptownking » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:47 pm

GforA wrote:One of the sexiest pictures I have is of my wife with her hand wrapped around our friend's cock, wedding ring on.

My wife keeps hers on!
Such a beautiful sight...

I also love seeing her hand(s) covered in another man's cum, especially if the rings are involved!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:37 am

pasadena95 wrote:A wedding ring on a woman represents a challenge that a prospective lover cannot easily dismiss. It is more fun, always, to seduce or be seduced by a woman who is "taken."
The sex is better when there is the added thrill of being with a "cheating" woman. Sex is about lust and passion, but let's not ignore the surge of power a man enjoys when he is fucking another man's wife. And I think some married women also get a thrill knowing they are engaged in an activity that society frowns on, something naughty and daring but very exciting.
I agree !! Naughty, daring and against society's rules... Very exciting !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

adonis123
Prepubescent

Unread post by adonis123 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:51 am

i think she should take it off because it might limit her options...

luv2watch2015
Prepubescent

Unread post by luv2watch2015 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:12 am

My wife wears her rings. It's hot knowing her hand is wrapped around his cock with the rings I bought her.
K is for KrazySexy

lonecuck
Experienced

Unread post by lonecuck » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:41 pm

Sure it's mind-blowing to think of your wife's delicate hand wrappped around her lover's cock, her ring glistening with his cum. Or seeing her walk hand in hand with her BF, knowing it's your ring she's wearing.

Of course a hotwife should remove her ring occasionally, if she feels like it. The first time my hotwife went out to try her hall pass she gave me a peck on the cheek, told me not to wait up, and walked out the door. I couldn't believe she was actually going to go out clubbing and slutting around like she did before we were married. It was a crazy feeling to be standing there in the hallway, smelling her lingering perfume, and wondering if she was serious or just putting me on about getting laid. I went upstairs to the bedroom to see if she had taken the condoms I had left out for her and to my amazement, they were indeed gone. I remember feeling like it was hard to take a breath. I decided to get busy, so I went back down stairs and started to wash the dishes. As I stood at the counter, I noticed a small envelope on the window sill above the sink. Written on it was this message: "Baby, thank you for being such a sweet and understanding husband. I love you, Maria PS- I won't be needing this tonight." Inside the envelope was her ring. I assure you that was a delightful moment of angst.

There were other times she would take her ring off and hand it to me with a mischevious smile on her way out with BF or friends. Another time I came home from work, went into the bedroom to change clothes, and noticed an empty condom packet sitting on the nightstand right next to her ring. What cuck wouldn't love finding that?

amansreach
Virgin

Unread post by amansreach » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:49 am

Hi All,

Weighing in a bit late here, just came across the thread.

Great subject! As a Bull (yes, I know, I'm not jazzed by that label either but it gets the meaning out) I always ASK up front that my lover wear her wedding rings when we date and fuck -

- I see it as a symbol of my lover's empowerment, a clear statement that SHE is taking charge of her own sexuality against the restraints of our marital traditions; and as a Bull I enjoy dating confident, empowered, sexual women who flaunt society's conventions and strictures. I know some who have also insisted they wear it, as it shows the depth of love and trust that they and their husband share and let's me know that although they've enjoyed the sexual play with me, at the end of the day - or at least at the end of the weekend! ;) - it's their husband they will be going home to.

- For the cuckold, it is a reinforcement of his subservient role in the marriage, to support his wife in finding her pleasures and spreading her wings. Some cucks have confided in me that it adds another layer of mindgame and angst for them to enjoy.

- And for me, seeing her marital ring on her finger as I ream her, or seeing my cum dripping from the diamond after she's rubbed her fingers across her tummy is a powerful affirmation of my ability to satisfy her sexual needs in ways her husband doesn't.

So, I see her wearing of her ring as a win-win-win for all of us.

So far, all my lovers have been very willing, even eager to agree to wear their rings. Even to the point of sometimes drawing attention to it to our restaurant servers or hotel clerks, and making sure it shows in our photos and videos.

M -

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:45 pm

amansreach wrote:Hi All,

I see it as a symbol of my lover's empowerment, a clear statement that SHE is taking charge of her own sexuality against the restraints of our marital traditions
M -

I like the way you put that. It is similar to what I told my wife in setting her free to select her sexual partners without restraint. I like women that independent enough to take charge of their own lives yet domestic enough to want a man around.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:31 am

My wife always wears her wedding ring when she is out with her lover. She lets people assume she and her lover are a married couple and they represent themselves as such.

whitecuckmn
Virgin

Unread post by whitecuckmn » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:29 pm

:D
amansreach wrote:Hi All,

Weighing in a bit late here, just came across the thread.

Great subject! As a Bull (yes, I know, I'm not jazzed by that label either but it gets the meaning out) I always ASK up front that my lover wear her wedding rings when we date and fuck -

- I see it as a symbol of my lover's empowerment, a clear statement that SHE is taking charge of her own sexuality against the restraints of our marital traditions; and as a Bull I enjoy dating confident, empowered, sexual women who flaunt society's conventions and strictures. I know some who have also insisted they wear it, as it shows the depth of love and trust that they and their husband share and let's me know that although they've enjoyed the sexual play with me, at the end of the day - or at least at the end of the weekend! ;) - it's their husband they will be going home to.

- For the cuckold, it is a reinforcement of his subservient role in the marriage, to support his wife in finding her pleasures and spreading her wings. Some cucks have confided in me that it adds another layer of mindgame and angst for them to enjoy.

- And for me, seeing her marital ring on her finger as I ream her, or seeing my cum dripping from the diamond after she's rubbed her fingers across her tummy is a powerful affirmation of my ability to satisfy her sexual needs in ways her husband doesn't.

So, I see her wearing of her ring as a win-win-win for all of us.

So far, all my lovers have been very willing, even eager to agree to wear their rings. Even to the point of sometimes drawing attention to it to our restaurant servers or hotel clerks, and making sure it shows in our photos and videos.

M -
I love how you explain it from a bull's point of view and I totally agree with you. I does make it so much more exciting for the bull, the hot wife, and of course the cuckold who sees his wife physically and symbolically VIOLATE her marriage vows and makes him subservient to her in many cases. OMG, it is so hot.

Have you ever shot your cum on the wedding ring or made the cuckold take your cum out of his wife's filled pussy? That would be incredibly powerful. I love it.

My wife and her new lover cuckolded me the first time behind my back when I was sleeping in his cabin across the hallway from where he seduced and fucked her on his couch. They THOUGHT I was sleeping, but I sensed some "electricity" in the air before I went to bed, so I stayed awake. :D
:oops: :up: :oops: :oops:

whitecuckmn
Virgin

Unread post by whitecuckmn » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:36 pm

lonecuck wrote:Sure it's mind-blowing to think of your wife's delicate hand wrappped around her lover's cock, her ring glistening with his cum. Or seeing her walk hand in hand with her BF, knowing it's your ring she's wearing.

Of course a hotwife should remove her ring occasionally, if she feels like it. The first time my hotwife went out to try her hall pass she gave me a peck on the cheek, told me not to wait up, and walked out the door. I couldn't believe she was actually going to go out clubbing and slutting around like she did before we were married. It was a crazy feeling to be standing there in the hallway, smelling her lingering perfume, and wondering if she was serious or just putting me on about getting laid. I went upstairs to the bedroom to see if she had taken the condoms I had left out for her and to my amazement, they were indeed gone. I remember feeling like it was hard to take a breath. I decided to get busy, so I went back down stairs and started to wash the dishes. As I stood at the counter, I noticed a small envelope on the window sill above the sink. Written on it was this message: "Baby, thank you for being such a sweet and understanding husband. I love you, Maria PS- I won't be needing this tonight." Inside the envelope was her ring. I assure you that was a delightful moment of angst.

There were other times she would take her ring off and hand it to me with a mischevious smile on her way out with BF or friends. Another time I came home from work, went into the bedroom to change clothes, and noticed an empty condom packet sitting on the nightstand right next to her ring. What cuck wouldn't love finding that?
I certainly can understand the idea of a wife taking OFF her wedding ring/ engagement ring and making her hubby or bf notice that. Symbolically and physically it would be a super turn on for the cuckold, his "wife", and even the bull. I love that too. Wow. :up: