Should a hotwife remove her wedding rings POLL

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Should a Hotwife remove her wedding rings when she dates?

YES
9%
NO
91%

Total votes: 1420

Poptart
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Should a hotwife remove her wedding rings POLL

Unread post by Poptart » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:10 am

I can't speak for others but for myself, my rings NEVER come off. When I am looking for men those lil beauties on my finger are better than a neon sign over my head that says "AVAILABLE".
Of all my many sins, I love those of the flesh the best.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:48 pm

I was a FB for many years. I always looked for the wedding ring on a woman dressed hot... outgoing... and having fun. That is where I would put my attention and flirting. If the same woman was there without wedding rings I would not pay any attention to her at all. I didn't just go out looking for a fuck.... I went out looking for a married woman with wedding rings on. They are the "Hottest" to me because they are looking for an "adventure" and "excitement"..... not a husband..... which is a whole different kind of fun !!! Just my personal experience !!
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

PDXsubcuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by PDXsubcuck » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:00 pm

thickready1974 wrote:While the decision to wear her wedding ring or not us up to the wife.

As a lover I do prefer that she keep it on. The turn on is much higher watching her with that wedding ring while she is with me.
My wife...so far as I know...and what she tells me...has kept her rings on except for maybe taking the engagement ring off when either it or someone could be hurt. She has been a "cheating wife" a few times and her lovers really were turned on by a married woman cheating with them. The one that really got off to it knew she was a hotwife and we were swingers but loved the idea that she was cheating on me and I knew nothing about her "love affair". It is a turn on to her to have the freedom to play and to date other men...but she is still married to me so she wears the rings...her choice but I do like it. I think part of it might be the risk of being "caught"...with where we live and have lived and how she has played most the time that is unlikely. But thinking back to the days that she would meet lovers in her girlfriend's house, small, close to other homes with people we knew and how vocal and loud she can be with a lover she really enjoys I am sure that some of her girlfriend's neighbors got an ear full and had a pretty good idea that my wife was meeting other men there.

Mrs Took
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Mrs Took » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:43 pm

I agree with the majority here, I always leave my rings on. Foremost, as a symbol of mine and my husband's love and devotion to each other, which doesn't stop just because I'm fucking someone else! And secondly because Took and I think it looks hot and love seeing my wedding ring on as my hands are all over another guy!

I think it's ok to take rings off if you and your husband like it better that way, obviously, but for our personal preference, definately rings stay on!

iwantabadgirl
Virgin

Unread post by iwantabadgirl » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:34 am

This is one of those questions to which there is no wrong answer. The right answer is whatever is right for the couple. There are so many variables. You have to remember, sometimes the cuck gets off on the angst of being rejected. Other times there are playful reasons for the rings to be removed. Don't be critical of other people's decisions and their games. This lifestyle is about having fun with sexuality and definitely about risk. It is not about rules, except, as we know from throughout life, rules are made to be broken. Indeed, that is what is desirable in a wife....a woman who breaks the rules.

For me it is variable. Sometimes it is so hot for her to be out there, so obviously married and so obviously available or cheating. So then the rings are on. Other times, honestly, I love it when we are clubbing and she sidles over to me after finding a guy to her liking, slips me her rings and saying "I won't be needing these tonight." That means "Tonight I am single and not accountable." For me, that is an instant erection and damn near an orgasm. High Risk? You bet. But I love it. I love the way it feels when this happens and I know she is mine, but not all mine. Mine but not always mine.

I came up with a variation that she loves, and we don't do it all that often in order to keep it special. We call it "Calista is Single Weekend." We have agreed to keep it to 3 or at most 4 weekends throughout the year and she gets to choose. For those weekends, planned in advance, she gives me my rings and tells me she will be home late Sunday or early Monday. For those special weekends there are no rules on her, and she can tell me about her exploits or not. I have to admit, I am so horny all weekend when we do that. I think of her out there as a hot single woman, free to do as she likes with who she likes and for the weekend, not married. I am sure many would not like that, and that's fine, but I LOVE IT!!! And more importantly, so does she. She gets kind of full of herself on those weekends, so when she gets home, I get most of the deatails. Honeslty, she is not as wickedly slutty as I would like her to be, for the most part, but we know that girls/women get off more on the quality fo the encounters she has than she does by quantity.

Iris777

Unread post by Iris777 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:52 pm

I personally have never removed my rings. There is no point for me to do so. I have nevver lied to the men in my life that I am married and fully intend to stay that way. Everyone knows the deal at the get go and if that is a problem, it's theirs, not mine.

As a side note, Aynsley designed an engagement ring and band the are different enough that I actually have to point that they are my bands! I swear he had this in mind when he did it, even though he says he didn't.

Hotwife_Mustang
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Hotwife_Mustang » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:35 pm

iwantabadgirl wrote:
I came up with a variation that she loves, and we don't do it all that often in order to keep it special. We call it "Calista is Single Weekend." We have agreed to keep it to 3 or at most 4 weekends throughout the year and she gets to choose. For those weekends, planned in advance, she gives me my rings and tells me she will be home late Sunday or early Monday. For those special weekends there are no rules on her, and she can tell me about her exploits or not.
Ahem. Well. This is about the sexiest darned idea I've read in a long, long, time.

"Yoo-hoo, JR...." :cool: :whip:
Smart is sexy, smart and articulate is sexier, and smart, articulate and funny is the best aphrodisiac of all!

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:21 pm

I prefer that Iris keep her rings on, and I think it's even Hotter, if she's
out with a single guy; better yet, if she's out with the single guy, and he introduces
his 'date' to his friends, and lets them know she's married...but that's rare.

That said, the one time Iris did meet one of her single BFs in public
(he was in town, on business),
he DID introduce her to one of his work buddies (at the bar)...and he kind of freaked out.
Guys can be wierd. :roll:

However, with all the above said, I will be taking Iris to a Cubs game in the near future,
and the 'rule-of-the-day' will be no rings, along with a lot of flaunting and flirting.
We'll be in the bars before and after the game, as well as in the rowdy bleachers,
and my guess is that no rings on her 4th digit, will enhance how the day plays out;
we shall see. :D

NaughtyMrsG
Prepubescent

Unread post by NaughtyMrsG » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 am

I've never taken my wedding rings off while having sex with another man! Personally, both my husband and I find it very erotic. There's just something so hot about a married woamn having her hand wrapped around another man's cock with her rings on! My husband loves for me to look right at him while I'm sucking off some man's cock that way.

A few of our friends have seen the pics and to anyone that knows us it's obviously not my husband that's getting his cock sucked! My husband is white and I'm usually in bed with hung black men when I'm in the mood for a good fucking (which is most of the time).

Black men love getting married white pussy and I love giving it to them! Those that know I'm a blk cock whore were surprised, but a few of their husbands wanted a little too which I gave them (of course their wives don't know). I guess there might be a lot of folks that find a married woman being a whore appalling, but that's ok ... my husband approves and haven't met a man yet that didn't have a hard cock when he found out I'm a married whore.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:46 pm

I can't vote here since my wife hasn't worn her rings for years. :up:
Me neither. My wedding ring is in absolutely perfect condition!
Oops, I shouldn't vote here anyway as she's not a hotwife. Yet.
The engagement ring lost it's stone so it's in the jewelry box
and she claims she "lost" her wedding many years ago. :twisted:
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

Just_Us
Virgin

Unread post by Just_Us » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:17 am

I love the fact that my wife leaves her wedding ring on when she is with another guy...There is nothing hotter then seeing her with another guy, either in real life having sex or in pictures of her with someone else and seeing the ring on her finger, know that no matter who she is with at the moment, she is still mine!

Lov2watch
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lov2watch » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:25 am

No!! leave it on! When I first got to watch my wife with her boyfriends, it was a huge rush to see her banded hand touching them.

cornudo
Virgin

Unread post by cornudo » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:03 pm

No WAY! She can cheat but she is always still my wife!

DianeNJack
Prepubescent

Unread post by DianeNJack » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:34 am

It would be nice if there was another vote choice - "ambivalent".

Most of the men my wife's with don't care one way or the other. Sometimes, as a couple we go around without our rings - doesn't mean anything. But one guy actually got off on the fact my wife was married. One time he came over while I was away and she wasn't wearing her ring for one reason or another and he asked her to put it on. He preferred her to use her left hand when she gave him a BJ and stroked his cock just so he could see her ring. He even took pictures, accenting her ring hand. Wearing/not wearing her ring was irrelevant to us, but had an erotic significance for that particular bull.

I do get off on her fucking other men, but did so even prior to our marriage. She doesn't take off her ring before a fuck date just for the sake of taking it off. There have been times when she's been with one of her FB's where it's crossed my mind that is damn erotic watching her get off on him and seeing her sparkly little ring finger.
Somewhere between wrong-doing and right-doing is a king size bed, I will meet you there --Rumi

flhtci
Trainable

Unread post by flhtci » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:18 pm

NO WAY !!!!! Knowing my WIFE is out with one of her lovers , enjoying their time together sexually or otherwise is thrilling and very much a turn on etc etc etc , But she is still MY Wife. I never take my wedding ring off either when I am out with one of my lovers and they know and respect my belifes.
THERE IS NOTHING HOTTER THAN SHARING MY WIFE SEXUALLY WITH OTHER MEN , BOTH AS PART OF A THREESOME OR GROUP AND ON HER OWN.

seth1805
Virgin

Unread post by seth1805 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:08 pm

shocking wrote:Nope, when she is with another man the main thing that she needs to remove are her Panties. The wedding ring can stay on her finger.

Outstanding.

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:26 am

My wife's bull desires her to wear the rings because he gets heightened sexual release seeing the symbol of proof he is fucking a married woman. When they both visit his parents though she removes the rings to keep her being married a secret. What I don't know is does she do the same when the are out with his friends.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:47 am

I never have until the other day, but I can see where it could be hot to the couple in certain situations.

MrsJms
Virgin

Unread post by MrsJms » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:14 am

I must be different, when I go to bed, I take off all my jewelry. Earrings, wedding rings, whatever, I guess at that point, I'm totally natural!

alexd4fun

Unread post by alexd4fun » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:33 am

I find seeing a wedding ring on the hand that is playing with me, I am playing with, is hot - signals to the world that here is a married woman on the make.

A ring shadow is also hot - she is trying to go in stealth mode.

Whileyouwereart
Virgin

Unread post by Whileyouwereart » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:36 pm

I prefer when my dates wear their rings. I like the little visual reminder that she's got someone at home waiting and wondering what's happening... Or sitting by the bed watching, should I be lucky enough to find one of those couples. I've known one woman for whom taking the rings off was a thrill, an indication she was going to be naughty, but I've never asked for them to be removed.

HWBarb4Fun
Experienced

Unread post by HWBarb4Fun » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:13 am

I've never taken my wedding ring off since becoming a HW, and I never took it off in my 1st marriage when I was playing around (which I'm not proud of).

If a guy requested that I take my ring off before having sex with him, I'd invite him to go away...

whitecuckmn
Virgin

Unread post by whitecuckmn » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Should a hotwife remove her wedding rings? POLL
It makes me more of a cuckold when she wears her wedding ring. Her lover is fucking MY WIFE. They are DEFILING our marriage and marriage vows!
I would love it if the bull shot his cum on her wedding ring and I had to kiss it and lick his cum off of it!
It symbolizes that he has the RIGHT to fuck her.
It's like slapping my face with his cock.
It is like she is saying, "I am HIS fuck, not yours!

Arab_Bull
Prepubescent

Unread post by Arab_Bull » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:34 pm

As a bull I do enjoy the ring. The whole reason I am into hotwives is the fact that I am taking over a woman who is supposed to be "faithful" to that guy. Having a ring shows she is faithful and loves him to death. If she did not love her marriage and took off that ring it would kinda kill it for me

highlivin229
Virgin

Unread post by highlivin229 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:05 am

Love to see my cum on a HW's wedding band.