Should a hotwife remove her wedding rings POLL

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Should a Hotwife remove her wedding rings when she dates?

YES
9%
NO
91%

Total votes: 1420

HotSeducer
Prepubescent

Re: Should a hotwife remove her wedding rings POLL

Unread post by HotSeducer » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:34 am

Absolutely NOT! Never remove your wedding ring. From the day I was married I wear my engagemnet ring on my left hand ring finger and we bought my wedding band smaller to fit on my pinky finger of the same hand. It is very sexy looking and it is a good ice breaker in a setting where a man will ask if I am married or not because they see a band but it is as they assume on the wrong finger. To me it is my HOTWIFE symbol and lets men know that I am available.

Redrock121
Prepubescent

Re: Should a hotwife remove her wedding rings

Unread post by Redrock121 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:31 am

As the bull in the relationship, we like to video our adventures for her cuck husband to watch later. Nothing more sexy than to see my hotwife's hand wrapped around my cock with her wedding ring on. :D

squiggly_lines
Trainable

Unread post by squiggly_lines » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:01 pm

My wife doesn't take her wedding rings off, but on occassion she will put them on her right hand. I've never questioned why she does this but I will tonight. Suddenly, I'm curious.
Mrs_Daggers husband.

jacknjuls

Unread post by jacknjuls » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:41 pm

My wife wears her wedding rings less than half the time, simply because she is medical and is constantly re-gloving all day long. Her wedding rings tend to rip the gloves, so she doesn't wear them during the week; weekends, she wears them. If she dates during the week, no rings. If she dates on the weekend, she wears rings. It's never been an issue to me, or us, if she wore the rings as they are only that; rings. I'm sure we all see people every day that are married, miserable, and cheating but still wearing their rings and we also see people flirting with people wearing wedding rings, pretty much every day. I don't think wearing a wedding ring carries the same weight it did 30+ years ago.

jacknjuls

Unread post by jacknjuls » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:44 pm

HotSeducer wrote:Absolutely NOT! Never remove your wedding ring. From the day I was married I wear my engagemnet ring on my left hand ring finger and we bought my wedding band smaller to fit on my pinky finger of the same hand. It is very sexy looking and it is a good ice breaker in a setting where a man will ask if I am married or not because they see a band but it is as they assume on the wrong finger. To me it is my HOTWIFE symbol and lets men know that I am available.
I find this post extremely ironic. On one hand, you say NO! While on the other, you explain your clandestine method of wearing your rings so no one will know you are married. By this justification, you could just wear it on your toe with the same effect.
Last edited by jacknjuls on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cornudo
Virgin

Unread post by cornudo » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:40 am

Love the toe idea.

sharemine2
Experienced

Unread post by sharemine2 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:25 am

My wife always wore her rings when with another man . there was ONE exception , one year on our wedding anniversary I had arranged for her regular Lover to meet us for dinner , BUT the real idea was for the two of them to spend the anniversary night together in a hotel bridal suite as a special present for her. When I got ready to leave them for the night , I told her to give me her rings , she did and was very excited at the prospect of "not being my Wife " for the night! She said it was the most exciting night she had ever had as a Hotwife!!

mecca410
Virgin

Unread post by mecca410 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:28 am

Nothing hotter than seeing your wife’s ring as her hand is wrapped around some guys hot hard cock! :whip:

VxL
Prepubescent

Unread post by VxL » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:09 pm

The symbolism of the rings is kinda gone once you open yourselves up to this kind of lifestyle. But she never takes them off when with her boyfriend/s

wvhotwifeshubby
Trainable

Unread post by wvhotwifeshubby » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:05 am

I don't care either way. I would prefer her leave them on because of the symbolism that it envokes. Specifically, it makes me hot seeing or knowing that she's fucking another man with her rings on. That being said, right now she doesn't want to go on dates, she just wants to fuck. The two she's with and the other prospectives know up front that we all three meet, do the mfm first, and then she can have them alone! If she wanted to pretend that she was cheating, I would be ok with that. I know she's coming back to me no matter what.

TomKat
Virgin

Unread post by TomKat » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:14 am

I think it's a turn-on for the woman to wear her ring and wished my married partner had kept hers on. But of course, it's the woman's call. :-)

castman45
Trainable

Unread post by castman45 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:32 am

It is the woman's call and my wife always leaves her wedding ring on, even when she's fucking a boyfriend. I'd rather her leave it on and I have commented to her that I love that she does so, even when she goes on boyfriend dates.
`I never thought of taking it off,' is what she's said for me.
I would imagine that for boyfriends/bulls of hotwives it has to be a big turn-on to be fucking a married woman with her wedding ring on.

limptrevor
Virgin

Unread post by limptrevor » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 am

There is no firm answer for all people. It would be fine with me if my wife did, but that isn't for all marital circumstances. Talk it over between you two.
Limp Trevor

LeeAdama24
Prepubescent

Unread post by LeeAdama24 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:43 pm

I guess I should get back to viewing the forums more regularly. Trixkat is on in the Ladies Lounge a lot, but I just don't have a lot of time. Anyways, as to the poll. We have done both. There have been times when Trix has messed with my head by leaving on a date, then as I wonder around the house, I find her rings sitting in a very conspicuous place, like the kitchen counter. :whip: She has done this to play on my need to have her say "I am his tonight" or something to that effect. Was really an eye opener the first time that happened. There was another time when she had a DOM that shot some video of her sucking him off while she wore her ring, and got some of his cum on it. They even spoke about it in the video, which I got to see later. So for me, it works both ways. I think it is situation dependent.

BobinSeattle
Prepubescent

Unread post by BobinSeattle » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:47 pm

Steph leaves hers on while she plays. Always looks nice in the videos and pics..

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:35 am

I like the wedding rings on .. It heightens the excitement when a guy thinks he is flirting with a married woman and she flirts back like she is single. It is also a conversation piece at that point when a guy asks "are you married ??" ... And my wife answers back "would it matter ??" That starts a very interesting conversation and also immediately shows him that she is available !!
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:44 am

Seeing my wife stroke a big cock with her wedding ring on or watching her guide him into her pussy with it on just adds to the excitement of the whole "taboo" aspect of sharing my wife with another man. Anyone else seen the Janet Mason videos where she jacks off a guy and he cums on her wedding ring? I don't know if I want my wife to do that exactly but it was hot to watch Janet do it.

mrstevela
Virgin

Unread post by mrstevela » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:49 am

No. Especially while she is looking for the right guy. Wedding rings help screen out those guys who can't deal with the "married" female whose husband knows aspect. During the date, those rings look erotic, as wife's hands caress lover's back, cock, balls, and so on.

hubby42 wrote:Should a hotwife remove her wedding rings when she dates?

Silverback
Virgin

Unread post by Silverback » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:59 pm

I think it's just a matter of preference. I find it pretty hot when my wife is out with her girlfriends and I find her rings at home. It always gets my mind reeling and my heart racing. But it really doesn't mean a thing. I had a friend who told me that the easiest women to pick up at a bar were women wearing wedding bands and rings, but were unaccompanied by men. These were the women he wanted to meet, because if they were receptive to flirting they were usually looking for NSA sex that night.

oldgeneroushot

Unread post by oldgeneroushot » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:24 am

Nellie has taken her rings off one time! She had a BF who took her to his company Christmas party as his date and she asked if she could take them off to avoid a bunch of questions from other employees and wives! Since they spent the night at the hotel where the party was and met others for breakfast and fun that day, it was a wise move! He was a regular and still is but knew that I knew! Otherwise, she never takes it off and I love seeing her with a FB and my rings!

cat31
Virgin

Unread post by cat31 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:00 am

A "Hotwife" NO! A "Cuckold's Wife" YES! Mine does and it is VERY POWERFUL!

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:16 am

My wife and I always want her ring on, however her two past boyfriends also always wanted it on her. They got off on seeing her left hand wrapped around their cock and wanted pictures just as much as I did.

Alex_Portnoy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Alex_Portnoy » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:25 am

I've dated a couple of HotWife's before. It was a major turn on that they kept their wedding rings on. :)

findlaech
Prepubescent

Unread post by findlaech » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:36 pm

Intrepid in Florida wrote:To expand a bit on what texans_at_play above said, my wife attracted the attentions of a really hot Jamaican performer on one of our trips to Hedo II. Among other things, I have a tremendous photo of he and my wife, both totally naked, and him laying on his back with a huge hard-on while my wife lay next to him on her side and pumped his monster cock to orgasm while she french kissed him. The photo captures their passionate kiss at the same time her hand is still wrapped around his cock with his dripping cum in gobs all over her wedding rings and curled fingers. That photo gets me hard every time I even THINK about it.
This is OK. Not a problem!

findlaech
Prepubescent

Unread post by findlaech » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:40 pm

cum4me2 wrote:My personal opinion is no. It has a greater meaning to be married to me than it does sleeping with any other person, so says she when I asked her prior to this thread. She also had a guy once ask if she wanted him to cum on her ring. I thought she was going to punch him and he was a pretty big dude. Were both just not into that type of humiliation. The symbol of our marriage our rings are sacred to us. Back in the day when I'd get pissed at her for something I'd take it off that used to really hurt her. Yes, I know I was a jerk!

That said there is a lot of merit to what TW says. We have known guys that were very interested in her and she was hot for them as well. As soon as they found out she was a Hotwife and that I knew interest died off. It was about taking off the ring but thinking he was man enough to make her want to cheat on me. So I would say I share Mickey's thinking but Ikmstkm has a good point too. Having been scratched a time or two myself by that rock. :whip:
This guy needed to be...fired! :mad: A Jerk royal. I think my Cozy Gurl would have picked up and left! We have not found the appropriate boyfriend yet. But when we role play she 90% of the times leaves them on and makes a point of showing them off or talking about them being there.