Poll question for cucks who suck...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What is your fav time to be sucking your Wife's bull?

Warming him up for Her while She finishes dressing for him.
5%
Fluffing him harder for Her pussy while She watches and directs.
18%
Licking his cock and balls while he is fucking your Wife's pussy.
27%
Licking and sucking their cum off his cock after he cums in Her.
19%
Sucking him hard for Her after you have cleaned them both.
17%
Sucking his last load out for Her after She is too tired for more.
14%

Total votes: 556

desertsub

Re: Poll question for cucks who suck...

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:35 pm

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:50 pm
mfmfantasy50 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:59 pm

Maybe someone can explain why sucking the Bull's cock is so arousing to Cuckolds and Cuck Wantabes?
I'm very much interested in the responses to this question from the Cuckolds who have done this.
I can't speak for anyone else, but for me it is arousing because I am getting the cock that is going to fuck my wife ready to enter her, something I am very rarely allowed to do! Much the same as the arousal I feel when I am shaving her pussy for another man to enjoy. Much of that has to do with her dominating me and letting him have what I'm being denied.

The other aspect for me is that I' am acknowledging my submission to him and showing my acceptance to the fact that his cock can do more for my wife than my little dick can.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:32 am

The only one I wouldn't vote for was #1, it's so much better sucking while she's there, either watching or while she's getting fucked.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:25 am

I would do all of the choices with no hesitation.

Pauline

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:16 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:50 pm
mfmfantasy50 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:59 pm
I haven't actually done this, yet, but if I did..............

It would be the position that I first learned about, which was being in a 69 with my wife licking her clit, when the other guy pushes in behind her and starts fucking her pussy.

Maybe someone can explain why sucking the Bull's cock is so arousing to Cuckolds and Cuck Wantabes?
I'm very much interested in the responses to this question from the Cuckolds who have done this.
Why do we get aroused fondling, licking and sucking tits? Or pussy?

But in some cases, it's the 'taboo' aspect that is arousing, doing or being made/forced to do something that is 'not normal', something that is 'wrong'. I have not sucked a [real] cock, nor do I have any desire to willingly do so. When and where I was brought up, homosexuality was extremely uncommon, 'queer' was viewed with disgust and hostility. Being called 'queer' or 'fag' was pretty much the worst insult going and you needed to be prepared to give, or get, a beating.

There was a day, a couple of years ago now, that my wife had me bound and she fucked my mouth with a very realistic (and large) dildo. It felt very humiliating, but I wasn't given any choice in the matter...and that made it pretty fucking 'hot'. I don't know where she got the idea, *I* certainly never told her to do anything like that, we had never discussed it at all and it was a complete surprise to me when she did it...just like the first time that she forced me to lick [my] cum out of her pussy.

Just like licking cum out of her pussy, it's 'wrong' and humiliating, and I have no desire to do either one willingly. She used to tell me that she had absolutely no interest in seeing any m/m action (I think it came up in response to us talking about the fact that I like watching two women going at it) but now I have to consider that she has changed her mind, and that just like making me suck on the dildo she might have some desire to force me to suck a *real* cock...and as embarrassing as it is to admit, just as the thought of her forcing me to lick her cum-filled pussy gets me hard, so does the thought that some day she might take it in mind to do that...and just like licking cum out of her pussy, I will not be given a choice or an opportunity to refuse. I don't *want* to do it, but the thought that I might be *forced* to do it is erotic.

But that's just me. I'm sure that others have different reactions to it. I'm a bit masochistic, and I get 'turned on' by being forced to perform or be subjected to 'taboo' sexual/fetish activities of many different types. Some guys might just get turned on because it's 'sex'.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:57 pm

All of thsi would depend on HER desires.......she has expressed an interest in me doing some sort of oral gratification of her Lover(s) but luckily it has never been a situation where it could happen....most of her affairs are conducted with the guys thinking she is cheating on me and her current is with her Boss/Lover who believes i am 100% unaware. CW

Newcuck614
Pervert

Unread post by Newcuck614 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:18 am

I definitely love fluffering him and getting him nice and hard for the wife. She loves to watch me do this but most of the time I'm doing it while they're making out and not even paying attention to me. And I also really enjoy sucking his cock clean after he has cum in her, then eating her pussy clean afterwards and I'll usually start sucking him again to get him ready for round 2 or 3.
Caged cuck in Ohio

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:10 am

It began when I returned home from a weekend visiting my folks, I came in on my boss Vince fucking my wife. I stood in shock and watched till he came. When he pulled out she laid there and as he stood up his thick very black cock was still semi hard. Beth laid there dazed from what looked like it had been a very long hard session.
Vince stood there my eyes stared at the thick very black rod still dripping from the mix of both their juices. He smiled and as his hands stoked his hardness said :
" dont just stand there ... get over here and clean the dick that just gave your little lady the fuck of her life."
I stood my eyes riveted to what i would guess was at least 8 inches semi hard and wondered how she had handled his size which was no where near
my humble 5 inches.
He walked to me, stroking with his left hand as his right hand came to rest on my shoulder.
" be a good cuck and kneel and clean my prick of her cunt litter ! Dont just stand there with that mouth open wide in shock
suck me clean!'
He spoke to in a tone he often used at work to indicate "dont ask just do as I say!"
Reacting as I did at the office to any order I did as told.

From our bed annie moaned.
"Please Vince dont do that"

Ignoring her totally I knelt and seeing his fat thick black rod bouncing with heat I hesitated not quite how to do this.
cocksicking was not anything i had ever even beat off about. His blackness made the juices that mix of cum and cunt
glisten. I only became aware of my own hardness when his fingers expertly and with force twisted my nipples into
submission as my cock became rock hard. The rush of pain seemed to turn my lim cock into a har six at once.

" come join us " he motioned to Beth " get over here and suck this boys cock. Let him feed you his load."

I came almost at once but he wouldn't release my nipples till i had a mouthful of his load.

This is how it all began!

pete