Poll question for cucks who suck...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What is your fav time to be sucking your Wife's bull?

Warming him up for Her while She finishes dressing for him.
5%
Fluffing him harder for Her pussy while She watches and directs.
18%
Licking his cock and balls while he is fucking your Wife's pussy.
27%
Licking and sucking their cum off his cock after he cums in Her.
19%
Sucking him hard for Her after you have cleaned them both.
17%
Sucking his last load out for Her after She is too tired for more.
14%

Total votes: 556

texans_at_play
Experienced

Poll question for cucks who suck...

Unread post by texans_at_play » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:53 am

What is your fav time to be sucking your Wife's bull?

Warming him up for Her while She finishes dressing for him, so that you take him from limp to hard, feeling him stiffen in your mouth and making sure he is fully erect when She finally is ready for him and walkis into the room.

Fluffing him harder for Her pussy while She watches and directs, taking over from Her as She kisses and caresses him after you have watched Her suck him hard. She tells you just what to do with his beautiful cock, forcing your head down so you gag on his long, fat shaft and you get him as hard and wet as you can for Her waiting pussy.

Licking his cock and balls while he is fucking your Wife's pussy, licking her juices off of his cock as She cums and cums all over his huge tool, feeling his balls tighten as he gets ready to pump his load into Her pussy, waiting for that change in their taste as his cum fills Her and is pumped out onto his straining shaft.

Licking and sucking their cum off his cock after he cums in Her and you have done your clean up duty for Her, sucking every drop of his cum put of Her dripping pussy.

Sucking him hard for Her after you have cleaned them both and they have rested enough to start another round of hot, deep fucking, smelling their musk on his limp cock as your stroke, lick and suck him back to life for Her pleasure.

Sucking his last load out for Her and swallowing it after She is too tired for more, her pussy stretched and swollen from the pounding it has taken from his huge meat, She can't take any more but he needs relief from the huge, final load he has worked up while fucking Her to exhaustion.

Comments welcum!
“I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.”
Hunter S. Thompson

texans_at_play
Experienced

Re: Poll question for cucks who suck...

Unread post by texans_at_play » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:02 am

Shameless bump in hope of some commentary...
“I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.”
Hunter S. Thompson

HappiestTogether
Prepubescent

Unread post by HappiestTogether » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:19 am

I usually have to suck him off from start to finish when she cannot or is to tired to.

most times I always end up licking her pussy and sucking out his cum from her.

hoselover
Prepubescent

Unread post by hoselover » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:05 am

I'd guess that this thread won't be among the most active one on the board, as this is a limited-appeal subject and/or some cucks who do suck will not admit it in a public arena.

I've only had one brief experience with this and the first choice comes closest to fitting the situation in which I found myself with a cock in my mouth. At this time, I don't think I could ever progress past the first two, but it depends upon my wife's wishes. I love to do what turns her on, so if she expressed interest in my performing in a way that's outside of my normal range of interests, I'd give it a try.

Photo Cuck S
Experienced

Unread post by Photo Cuck S » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:24 pm

The friend of ours who hopes to be my wife's first "strange" when/if she takes the HW plunge has expressed the desire to fill my wife from behind while she and I engage in a 69. Although this isn't one of the options listed, I find it a very hot idea, as he and I would both be directly pleasing her while I indirectly please him.

texans_at_play
Experienced

Unread post by texans_at_play » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:13 am

Photo Cuck S wrote:The friend of ours who hopes to be my wife's first "strange" when/if she takes the HW plunge has expressed the desire to fill my wife from behind while she and I engage in a 69. Although this isn't one of the options listed, I find it a very hot idea, as he and I would both be directly pleasing her while I indirectly please him.

For us, being in a 69 while she gets it from behind is one of our fav activities and I think is covered by poll item 3, "Licking his cock and balls while he is fucking your Wife's pussy.", which is often follwed by poll item 4, "Licking and sucking their cum off his cock after he cums in Her."

Yummmmmmmmmmmm
Hunter S. Thompson

texans_at_play
Experienced

Unread post by texans_at_play » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:19 am

hoselover wrote: I love to do what turns her on, so if she expressed interest in my performing in a way that's outside of my normal range of interests, I'd give it a try.
My wife loves watching me suck her lovers and usually initiates the action by directing me in the activity. On our wedding night she had me sucking off our best man while she pushed on the back of my head and his butt at the same time, forcing his cock down my throat and telling him to "make my new husband gag on your fat cock", which he did ;-)

Damn that was hot...
Hunter S. Thompson

jackandkissy
Virgin

Unread post by jackandkissy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:59 am

Since we're only rookies and have only had two dates with Kissy's bull, I have not had all the opportunities to experience all the choices above. He makes me rim her and lick his cock and balls while fucking her, and yeah, that is awesome! I do love cleaning his cum off her mouth or wherever he shoots his load (still using condoms for penetration).
jack

Photo Cuck S
Experienced

Unread post by Photo Cuck S » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:25 pm

texans_at_play wrote:
Photo Cuck S wrote:The friend of ours who hopes to be my wife's first "strange" when/if she takes the HW plunge has expressed the desire to fill my wife from behind while she and I engage in a 69. Although this isn't one of the options listed, I find it a very hot idea, as he and I would both be directly pleasing her while I indirectly please him.

For us, being in a 69 while she gets it from behind is one of our fav activities and I think is covered by poll item 3, "Licking his cock and balls while he is fucking your Wife's pussy.", which is often follwed by poll item 4, "Licking and sucking their cum off his cock after he cums in Her."

Yummmmmmmmmmmm
Obviously that public school education of mine is NOT working out in terms of reading comprehension - LOL!

Texans - you are right, it is closest to #3; I was thinking of it purely as sucking her clit AND his cock/balls while he is in her, though. so, I stand corrected; it is #3.

SissyCuckHole
Virgin

Unread post by SissyCuckHole » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:04 am

great poll! wish I had the opportunity to be a true cocksucking cuck...

davewine
Prepubescent

Unread post by davewine » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Been in 69 while FB has her,she has intense orgasams and of course I get to clean up.

tennisplayer
Prepubescent

Unread post by tennisplayer » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:38 pm

I would love to do any of those things but I honestly think it's incredibly difficult to find a guy who'd allow that or a girl who'd be OK with it.

Proudhubby
Virgin

Unread post by Proudhubby » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:33 am

It took quite a long time in our hotwifing journey for me as a cuck to suck on a cock, but once I did it, our experiences elevated to a whole new plateau! For me, personally I truly enjoy fluffing our bull prior to the actual fucking! This is usually accomplished at the beginning of one of our sessions. Typically, our bull is nude, sitting in my spot on the couch in our den, sipping on a cocktail I have prepared for him. When my wife makes her appearance to sit next to him, they usually start to make-out and French-kiss. At that point, my wife will bend over a bit and kiss his cock. Then she will tell me to get him ready for her. Immediately, I will get on my knees and take his cock into my mouth. Taking it deep, I will bob my head up and down on his hard dick, something I have learned to truly enjoy! There are few things as exciting as being put in a submissive role, on my knees sucking the cock of the guy who is going to fuck my wife as she is locked in a sexy embrace, making out with him! :up: :D :up:
When you're finished fucking my wife, could you please leave her a nice CREAMPIE? She loves to serve me a warm and fresh dessert...!

xptc20
Prepubescent

Unread post by xptc20 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:03 am

I too like to lick them both from below as he takes her doggie. When he cums and withdraws I lick and suck his cock clean, then have the freshest cream pie possible. Once I've cleaned her and she sits on my face so I get it all she'll lie back and I pleasure her orally until she's satisfied. After a short break he's usually ready and she forces me to fluff.

cuckandhotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckandhotwife » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:10 pm

I've only done #3 but I'd like to do #4. I've eaten his load from her pussy but I've never cleaned his post-cum-covered cock. I'd probably try any of these actually.

cum4me2
Experienced

Unread post by cum4me2 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Ha.....you should have added choice #7 all of the above for the truly perverted out there or should I say on here... :lol:
As her interest in a new guy rises so do I begin to rise...

In case anyone is wondering my new avatar is the Chinese symbol for desire, longing and craving.
I thought it appropriate given the subject in hand...

Welshcouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by Welshcouple » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:44 am

Proudhubby wrote: There are few things as exciting as being put in a submissive role, on my knees sucking the cock of the guy who is going to fuck my wife as she is locked in a sexy embrace, making out with him!
Yes, this works for all three of us too! :)
The Sex Memoirs of a Suburban Housewife - http://wittol.org.uk/memoirs/

cuck_jeff
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuck_jeff » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:13 am

#2 is Jenn's favorite but I think #5 is mine because it combines
Cleaning and fluffing. Something so powerful in tasting them both
And then feeling him come to full hardness in my mouth.

TheSubmissiveCuckold
Virgin

Unread post by TheSubmissiveCuckold » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:00 am

All of the above. Her seeing me kneel and suck him is the ultimate form of emasculation.

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:32 am

Probably all of them at some stage in my life, except Licking and sucking their cum off his cock after he cums in Her

vaguy
Prepubescent

Unread post by vaguy » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:35 pm

I haven't done any but would love to try them all

lookn4acuckoldress
Prepubescent

Unread post by lookn4acuckoldress » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:12 am

Nothing Hotter to me then tasting her cum mixed with his all over his cock.

swedish_viking
Virgin

Unread post by swedish_viking » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:08 am

Licking and sucking a cock that just has dumped his load in the pussy is so hot!

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:53 am

swedish_viking wrote:Licking and sucking a cock that just has dumped his load in the pussy is so hot!
Welcome to OHW, swedish_viking.

:)

Mia

funnystuff
Prepubescent

Unread post by funnystuff » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:57 pm

I would vote for all the above.