Do You Like It In The Ass?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Do you like being penetrated in the ass?

No, never.
18%
Yes, but only with fingers.
9%
Yes, fingers and dildos
15%
Yes, she fucks me with a strap-on
24%
Yes, her lover fucks me in the ass
7%
Yes, I like it all, from her and her lover.
27%

Total votes: 1031

duron65
Virgin

Re: Do You Like It In The Ass?

Unread post by duron65 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:23 am

I fully empathize with those who commented about the discomfort with this. This is generally because you are trying too much too quickly. This needs to be done very slowly and frequently... starting out with a small strap-on until you are very relaxed. Once you can accomodate the small dildo larger ones can be used very easily with NO discomfort whatsoever.

sexyhotwife
Virgin

Unread post by sexyhotwife » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:02 am

Not something I'm interested in.

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:20 am

duron65 wrote:I fully empathize with those who commented about the discomfort with this. This is generally because you are trying too much too quickly. This needs to be done very slowly and frequently... starting out with a small strap-on until you are very relaxed. Once you can accomodate the small dildo larger ones can be used very easily with NO discomfort whatsoever.
This blog:
http://soph-pat.erog.fr/#

you could find how to do this- wife prepare cuck for bull:
http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name= ... _id=744900

foxworth
Prepubescent

Unread post by foxworth » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:40 am

I found this particular post quite interesting. We have been in the cuckold "lifestyle" for less than a year [we are early 50's] and find it very thrlling and perfect for us. I have to agree that if you are unaccustomed to anything in your ass this will take quite some getting used to. The benefit as we see it is that there is nothing that quite so demonstrates the cuck's submission as this. In between times with our bull we frequently use a butt plug or other toy for this purpose.

golf_dr
Virgin

Unread post by golf_dr » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:23 am

I think labels are meaningless. You are either a sexual person or you aren't. But most of us suffer some form of sexual anorexia. And attaching oneself to a label seems to define the limits of where one will adventure in the playground of the carnal.

Anyone who says the anus is not an erogenous zone has shut the body off from the pleasures the anus can provide. I love analingus, especially if I have just cum. It takes some practice, but getting a prostate massage at the same time I am fucking or whacking it just amplifies the experience. I use toys instead of another man when I am fucking but my wife has a secret desire to see me take it in the ass while I am fucking her so maybe it will happen some day.

If I have to describe myself, I would say I am a non-practicing bi-sexual who has a romantic passion for women and a polymorphic openness to sex in all its forms.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:16 pm

golf_dr wrote:I think labels are meaningless. You are either a sexual person or you aren't.
I don't think it's quite that simple. Some a pretty darn near non-sexual, but very few. Beyond that some are more sexual than others. Some a little more, others a lot more. Some are happy with once a month. Others once a week, or once a day... or as many times as they can manage! And every variation in between.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

golf_dr
Virgin

Unread post by golf_dr » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:11 pm

I don't think I got across what I meant. Perhaps I should have said we are either a sensual person or we aren't. We are all created to be sentient (feeling/sensing) beings but some folks try to live in their head and get as far from feeling as possible while others are what might be described as mindless living in the now with no concern for appearance, meaning or consequence. Life is never an either/or proposition - we are all too complex to be reduced to a flip of the coin. What I tried to say and poorly I can see now is that labels like straight, bi, gay are limits we put on ourselves. The sensual self is more adept at accepting a mouth around one's cock for the pleasure it is and the skill of the person giving head. Think of a pure glory hole experience. Does it really matter to the cock whether a man or woman is on the other end as long as the mouth knows what to do. We get in our head that there is something fundamentally different between a woman giving head and a man giving head if we are "straight" but if the room is totally dark and you are thrusting through a hole in the wall does the sensation one gets depend on the gender of the cocksucker?

foxworth
Prepubescent

Unread post by foxworth » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:46 am

Although conceptually I agree with your position on social labeling your logic is pure sophistry - I suspect you know this. But anyway, the contention that it makes no difference who is on the provider side of the glory hole reduces human sexuality to simplistic, mechanical data points (e.g. the mechanical ability or skills associated with oral sex) while ignoring the all important emotional/psychological aspects.

golf_dr
Virgin

Unread post by golf_dr » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:34 pm

I've been accused of many things, but sophistry generally hasn't been in the list. I wonder at the intensity of dismissal my comments have generated. They belie a certain intransigence in thinking that serves to accent my point. Where sexuality is concerned people have fairly rigid attitudes. And where there is rigidity, there is defensiveness and/or dismissiveness. I'm trying to suggest that we impose boundaries on our sexuality and with boundaries come labels that give language to the limits we accept for ourselves. As long as we are using big words, I think the human sexual response in the West in primarily solipsistic. While I would never want to deny you your emotional and psychological connection in the act of sex, truth be told some people do get off on glory holes with no psychological. emotional, or human connection other than a hard dick in a warm wet hole. I've had many friends whose idea of a sexual connection was to tryst with a stranger in a bathroom stall. Are they less sexual in your view because they don't know the person they are fellating and probably never will? On the other hand I know people who wouldn't think of engaging in a sexual act until they form a personal bond and spend time getting to the know the person first. Is their sex more authentic because they created a psycho-sexual emotional connection first before one put his dick in the other's mouth? I guess what I am saying is that we all seem to view sex the way the blind man knows the elephant. The blind man's knowledge is not wrong; it's just incomplete. I just finished reading Sex at Dawn which is an amazing treatise on the prehistoric origins of the human sexual response and it clearly makes the argument that our contemporary understanding of human sexuality seems more influenced by the value system we live by than the empirical evidence that nature provides. So before these posts become a exercise in debate, perhaps we can agree that others are entitled to their opinions as am I.

mentaldish
Prepubescent

Unread post by mentaldish » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:31 pm

golf_dr wrote:I've been accused of many things, but sophistry generally hasn't been in the list. I wonder at the intensity of dismissal my comments have generated. They belie a certain intransigence in thinking that serves to accent my point. Where sexuality is concerned people have fairly rigid attitudes. And where there is rigidity, there is defensiveness and/or dismissiveness. I'm trying to suggest that we impose boundaries on our sexuality and with boundaries come labels that give language to the limits we accept for ourselves. As long as we are using big words, I think the human sexual response in the West in primarily solipsistic. While I would never want to deny you your emotional and psychological connection in the act of sex, truth be told some people do get off on glory holes with no psychological. emotional, or human connection other than a hard dick in a warm wet hole. I've had many friends whose idea of a sexual connection was to tryst with a stranger in a bathroom stall. Are they less sexual in your view because they don't know the person they are fellating and probably never will? On the other hand I know people who wouldn't think of engaging in a sexual act until they form a personal bond and spend time getting to the know the person first. Is their sex more authentic because they created a psycho-sexual emotional connection first before one put his dick in the other's mouth? I guess what I am saying is that we all seem to view sex the way the blind man knows the elephant. The blind man's knowledge is not wrong; it's just incomplete. I just finished reading Sex at Dawn which is an amazing treatise on the prehistoric origins of the human sexual response and it clearly makes the argument that our contemporary understanding of human sexuality seems more influenced by the value system we live by than the empirical evidence that nature provides. So before these posts become a exercise in debate, perhaps we can agree that others are entitled to their opinions as am I.
DITTO.

Mister Imagination
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mister Imagination » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Gotta say no to this one. My wife can rim me all day long and has tried the finger with poor results. Just not my thing.

Rebecca
Trainable

Unread post by Rebecca » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:17 pm

i feel more comfortable when my plug is in me. i feel incomplete without it.
A very happy transwoman :)
http://rebeccacd.tumblr.com

cum4me2
Experienced

Unread post by cum4me2 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:23 am

Once every year I take it up the ass, last time being two days ago. Can't say I enjoy it, especially since I get it every time without any lube. I'm forced to bend over grab my ankles, smile and say thank you very much after uncle sam fucks me once again up the ass on tax day.... :mad: Oh that's not what this thread is about, my bad... :oops:
As her interest in a new guy rises so do I begin to rise...

In case anyone is wondering my new avatar is the Chinese symbol for desire, longing and craving.
I thought it appropriate given the subject in hand...

vrmtr
Player

Unread post by vrmtr » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:34 am

We'll, my wife took me today. I was in bed and she came in the room with the strapon..it was incredable. She worked me up. I was on my back and she sucked me and fingered me asking me if I wanted it. She then had me flip over and bet ointo my knees. This whole time i was blindfilded. My senses were enhanced!...she went at me for 20 minutes. I hten flipped back over snd she entered me again. OOMG...She fucked me hard and stroked me at the same time. I came so hard!!...she knows I loved it

somethingnew052
Virgin

Unread post by somethingnew052 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:54 am

LAstyle wrote:Okay, now here's a followup question for all you fellows who said you like it in the ass from her boyfriend/lover - do you consider yourself gay/bi, or not? Is it "just part of the whole thing"? Does she force it on you, or are you eager?

Personally, I would love to take it in the ass from a hot guy, but I'm openly bi.
I dont consider myself bi. its hard to explain but its something that happens in the group

Poptart
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Poptart » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:31 am

If this works, it's hliarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8xk5ylHQjU
Of all my many sins, I love those of the flesh the best.

bm4eroticmwf
Prepubescent

Unread post by bm4eroticmwf » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:14 pm

LOL! Hilarious, Poptart. That is a really creative and humorous vid. Thanks for sharing! LOL LOL

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:52 am

Poptart wrote:If this works, it's hliarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8xk5ylHQjU
Very funny!
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

cuckyboi
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckyboi » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:01 am

I had a earlier Domme girlfriend who took my anal virginity.

She used lube, although she didn't allow, or even encourage, my anus to first expand.

Massaging & a butt plug would be a best first step.

It hurt!

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:23 am

cuckyboi wrote:I had a earlier Domme girlfriend who took my anal virginity.

She used lube, although she didn't allow, or even encourage, my anus to first expand.

Massaging & a butt plug would be a best first step.

It hurt!

Welcome to OHW, cuckyboi.

:)

Mia

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:32 am

foxworth wrote: ... The benefit as we see it is that there is nothing that quite so demonstrates the cuck's submission as this. .
I have come to be aligned w/this thinking, as well.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:40 pm

I voted for the last option. My wife has been pegging me for some time and gets off on it, actually having orgasms while doing it. She has always had a strong fantasy of seeing me fucked by another man and recently she had her current BBC lover fuck me a while back. He did so again a few days ago, telling her that he wanted to have some more of that 'white boy ass'! I'm enjoying it because I'm very submissive to my wife and recently told her I would love to be submissive to her lover too. I think she told him because he was pretty forceful when he fucked me this time. When he finished he pulled his condom off (full of cum) and gave it to me to dispose of and then told me to clean his cock before he started to fuck my wife again. He never got soft even though he came inside me! I like being taken by her and her BF!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:02 am

Our society (well, I suppose every society) has a deep phobia about men getting anything inserted in their asses. I have heard guys saying they won't get a prostate exam from their doctor because the idea of a finger in their ass turns them off so much. Seriously?

The anus and prostate are two extremely erogenous zones for men. Guys who have never experienced play with their asses don't know what they are missing. Having your wife's bull fuck you may not be your thing. Getting fucked by the bull involves another mental element of submission, in addition to the physical element. However, regardless of that whole submission concept, I am here to tell you that getting your asshole and prostate massaged, whether it's a finger, dildo or cock, can feel absolutely amazing.

old folks
Experienced

Unread post by old folks » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:38 am

I have had fingers and a vibe up my ass but always by a woman during sex play. There will never be a man shoving anything up my ass. Hell I am 6'2" and 200 pounds, not to mention I have to wear a gun all the time due to employment.

It is my belief that if a man enjoys getting ass from a woman, then he should not object to her using his ass for play.

JMO

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:27 am

As a BF I enjoy watching a hot wife take his ass with a strapon as he sucks my cock .. Or, if I sissify him and his hot wife dresses him I will bend him over and fuck him.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930