Do You Like It In The Ass?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Do you like being penetrated in the ass?

No, never.
18%
Yes, but only with fingers.
9%
Yes, fingers and dildos
15%
Yes, she fucks me with a strap-on
24%
Yes, her lover fucks me in the ass
7%
Yes, I like it all, from her and her lover.
27%

Total votes: 1031

loveherso
Trainable

Re: Do You Like It In The Ass?

Unread post by loveherso » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:54 pm

I grew up just horny as hell from the time I was five or something. First sexual experiences were from getting taken advantage of by adult men. I loved it. Mentally, I was still very much just straight. Occasionally ending my up with a cock in me happened from twelve until about twenty.
I was a pot head for awhile and then traded that in for booze. One evening when I was 17 and had just lost my virginity a few months earlier, I was hammered, and then out came the pot, which I went for. The combo turned me into a cock monster complete with all kinds of homo-submissive feelings, and when the rest of our gang of partiers had crashed or left, I attacked my buddy.
He was a virgin, and boy I took it. Discovered what a bottom I was, riding on top.
I had three more experiences before all the guy stuff went away from my life, and during those, I could totally access a being a girl kind of mindset. I still can when I sometimes pound myself with dangerously big dildos, lol. My wife has said for years that all the stuff I did turns her on like crazy, and though she really wanted to fuck me, she said, she has never got around to it in the 11 years since I told her. I would still let her, but mostly I feel jilted, and would much prefer to give it up for a man, on my back, while totally into a giving myself to him, seriously female. I don't think I would want to do it very often, maybe even just once. The whole hotwife/cuckold thing is where I am really at.
"If you so much as hold hands with another girl..we're done."

naptownking
Virgin

Unread post by naptownking » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:09 am

Love this thread and reading about others' experiences. I've taken it from my wife, a few of her boyfriends, and a couple of her boyfriends' friends.

My wife and I once went over to one of her boyfriend's house for a night, and I was given to one of his friends as a consolation prize. We had a bet as to who got who, but my wife rigged it so I'd get the "new guy" (I later learned this was the plan the entire time, as the new guy has a thing for submissive, married men and was invited over for this exact reason). This was my first time experiencing anal by myself, as usually my wife is right there with me. I was extremely horny, being put in such a feminine and submissive role. I was taken a couple of times that night; once, after cumming loudly and solely from being fucked doggy-style, I looked over and saw my wife and her lover watching. They were leaning against the door to the room, lightly kissing as they watched me, her boyfriend playing with her naked pussy. Her left hand, wedding rings and all, was slowly stroking his cock as they watched me cum hard from anal stimulation. If I was ever a true cuckold, mentally and physically, it was that moment.

That was superseded a couple of seconds later as I started moaning loudly when I felt his duck pulse and start cumming in my ass. Something came over me, and I was begging for it. It was a glorious night.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:14 am

willing2share5 wrote:I would love to have my lady milk me dry via prostate massage while her lover watches her do this to me. This would be before she fucks him and she is showing him how her cuckold "cums." Then no matter how hard I try, I will most likely be unable to masturbate to orgasm as he is taking her before my eyes.

Then her lover would be welcome to show us how a "real" man cums as he deposits his sperm deep in my lady.

I am a SWM, so this is still in the fantasy realm.

Will
will, you have described it beautifully.. I hope you get the chance to experience it !!

To have her fuck you with a prostrate massager while you kneel naked in front of them. They are laughing as your little dickie is swinging back and forth under you.. Talking about how submissive you are and how your cum is going to drip out of your dickie.. And then feeling the embarrassment as you begin to squeal like a girl and cum drips out of your dickie until you collapse exhausted on the bed. They tell you to get up and sit in the corner and watch them as he fucks her like a real man. And you are pulling and tugging on your little dickie trying to get it hard and cum again.. But it is no use. You have to just watch as she orgasms on his cock and dream about the next time they do it again.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Dillyskip
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dillyskip » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:11 am

My girlfriend loves to fuck me in the ass, and it is very erotic and pleasureable. She starts with one finger and gradually adds another and another. Recently she had four in me up to the knuckles. When the right amount of lube is used, it is very erotic. She has a huge dildo too. I've used it solo and she's used it on me. That one requires some preparation with fingers before inserting it into me. Someday we will try it as a strap on too. She also has a toy that fits inside her pussy and has a dick-like protrusion that she can fuck me with. We have had fun with that. It also has a vibrating bullet which adds pleasure and stimulation.

We both love her playing with my ass. Someday I will use the strap on on her, to fuck her pussy! It's much larger than my cock, and could be a lot of fun! We don't swing or do the hotwife thing. We are both bi and very sexual with each other. It's all fucking!

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:24 pm

Well as usual not enough options. I put "fingers and dildos" but it was only once with a finger sized dildo. didn't do anything for me, except make me think I had to take a crap. Wife didn't enjoy it, it didn't do anything for me, so she said "no more of this."
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

loveherso
Trainable

Unread post by loveherso » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:06 pm

Dillyskip, wtf? You have been her three months and you only now speak up? Welcome, my friend.
"We don't swing or do the hotwife thing". Well... You should, lol. No, seriously, you sound like you've already got a hot thing going.
Buuuuutt.. why are you here.. ?
Tell us your thoughts. Start a thread.
"If you so much as hold hands with another girl..we're done."

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:06 am

loveherso wrote:Dillyskip, wtf? You have been her three months and you only now speak up? Welcome, my friend.
"We don't swing or do the hotwife thing". Well... You should, lol. No, seriously, you sound like you've already got a hot thing going.
Buuuuutt.. why are you here.. ?
Tell us your thoughts. Start a thread.
I agree. Both bi ?? Hmmmmm.. There is a reason you are here.. We would like to hear more.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

ThePunter58
Trainable

Unread post by ThePunter58 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:24 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
willing2share5 wrote: Then no matter how hard I try, I will most likely be unable to masturbate to orgasm as he is taking her before my eyes.
They tell you to get up and sit in the corner and watch them as he fucks her like a real man. And you are pulling and tugging on your little dickie trying to get it hard and cum again.. But it is no use.You have to just watch as she orgasms on his cock and dream about the next time they do it again.

Brad
We have done this a couple of times. It really enhances my angst and jealousy if I have jerked of 2 or 3 times before their date when I am with them.
Watching or listening to them have sex while I am not the least excited is not for everyone but I find it to be the ultimate masochistic cuck angst experience.

JoshHart1
Prepubescent

Unread post by JoshHart1 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:38 pm

Yea i do. I have never been penetrated by someone who my girlfriend cheated with. But i do like the idea. I have been fucked in the ass, and it feels good. One because i'm into that sort of stuff, i'm not gay, its like a fetish. I enjoy being dominated by a guy and feeling submissive to him. But also the feeling of having a dick or dildo in the ass feels good physically. I'm not sure if i will ever get into a cuckolding relationship, but if i did i would let my wife/girlfriends lover fuck me in the ass, just saying it turns me on.

Jjyang612
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jjyang612 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:15 am

Just a finger

LilWade
Virgin

Unread post by LilWade » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:11 pm

Fingers and dildos from a couple of different women, including my former cuckoldress. We both loved it. I think it feels great, honestly. I prefer dildos over fingers. Just smoother I guess. Unfortunately never had a strapon experience, YET. As for a real cock being involved.. Although I'm not gay, bi or have any sexual attraction to men, she wanted a threesome involving oral an anal between the guys. We never did make it happen. But knowing it was a fantasy of hers, I would have done it just for her, and that would have turned me on a lot.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:08 am

ThePunter58 wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
willing2share5 wrote: Then no matter how hard I try, I will most likely be unable to masturbate to orgasm as he is taking her before my eyes.
They tell you to get up and sit in the corner and watch them as he fucks her like a real man. And you are pulling and tugging on your little dickie trying to get it hard and cum again.. But it is no use.You have to just watch as she orgasms on his cock and dream about the next time they do it again.

Brad
We have done this a couple of times. It really enhances my angst and jealousy if I have jerked of 2 or 3 times before their date when I am with them.
Watching or listening to them have sex while I am not the least excited is not for everyone but I find it to be the ultimate masochistic cuck angst experience.
Oh, you are excited.. But only in your mind. That's what makes it the ultimate experience. How many others have felt this experience ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

gazdenied
Trainable

Unread post by gazdenied » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:17 am

mdcucked wrote:Loved it.
Years ago I was involved with a gay man and told him I wanted to try it. I was afraid it might be painful, but I still wanted to explore it. He lubed me up really well, slipped on a rubber, and pressed against me. I resisted the instinct to close up. After his head was in me I tightened up around his shaft and he began fucking me. I found it exhilarating to feel him inside me and know that I was giving him so much pleasure! It was great!
This is so like my first time! I was amazed that he wanted to fuck me face to face but very quickly realised how hot that was. The first time was pretty sore but after that he fucked me a few times more and I gradually started really enjoying it.

I think having a very considerate lover the first time helps a great deal.

subrickguy
Virgin

Unread post by subrickguy » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:13 pm

My wife has pegged me. I learned to enjoy it. Each time it felt better. Her bull took my cherry. I now really like the real thing. Wife likes to watch the bull doing me. I don't get it every time they get together, just hen the bull is really horny.

subrickguy
Virgin

Unread post by subrickguy » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:14 pm

My wife has pegged me. I learned to enjoy it. Each time it felt better. Her bull took my cherry. I now really like the real thing. Wife likes to watch the bull doing me. I don't get it every time they get together, just when the bull is really horny.

bobcuckold
Prepubescent

Unread post by bobcuckold » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:56 pm

i prefer watching my wife take it in the ass with her boyfriend.

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:14 am

Last year my wife began using dildo on me on a regular basis. Her bull liked to see her strap on a variety of dildos
and take me. Later i also was ordered to suck him as she fucked me. On New Years Eve 2020, SIR accepted me as
his submissive and at a small gathering of his friends he mounted me and took me.
Once i relaxed, as it was hard at first to have a few men i know seeing me be SIR's bitch boy, but i got list in the
heat of it and actually came while he rode me without any stroking.
He doesn't give me a fuck often but i do ask when i am in heat. No i don't ask in truth like a bitch boy in heat
i BEG.
kneeling

jdeezel
Virgin

Unread post by jdeezel » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:39 pm

I've been pegged and fucked by cocks and love both.

Iwatchherplay
Player

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:55 am

I had a girlfriend who liked to put dildos in my ass. I'll have to admit that it felt good. It made her incredibly horny making me squirm. I let her do it as much as she wanted to seeing how horny it made her. She was a great fuck.

Her favorite was for both of us to lay on our back facing each other and to put one end of a double ended dildo in my ass and the other end in her pussy or ass. We would then "fuck" each other and masturbate.

It started with her exploring my ass with her fingers. It was an incredible feeling when she put a finger tip in me while she sucked me. I came like never before. When she knew how much I liked it she graduated to vibrators and dildos.

Have I ever thought about having a real cock in my ass? Yes. I'm sure it would feel just as good as a dildo but the idea of having sex with another man has the opposite effect of making me horny. She got that idea too and wanted to watch me having sex with another man. I couldn't go that far.

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:14 am

Iwatchherplay wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:55 am
I had a girlfriend who liked to put dildos in my ass. I'll have to admit that it felt good. It made her incredibly horny making me squirm. I let her do it as much as she wanted to seeing how horny it made her. She was a great fuck.

Her favorite was for both of us to lay on our back facing each other and to put one end of a double ended dildo in my ass and the other end in her pussy or ass. We would then "fuck" each other and masturbate.

It started with her exploring my ass with her fingers. It was an incredible feeling when she put a finger tip in me while she sucked me. I came like never before. When she knew how much I liked it she graduated to vibrators and dildos.

Have I ever thought about having a real cock in my ass? Yes. I'm sure it would feel just as good as a dildo but the idea of having sex with another man has the opposite effect of making me horny. She got that idea too and wanted to watch me having sex with another man. I couldn't go that far.
Far be it for me to tell you that you need to try the real thing, a hard cock. In truth it feels 100 times better. Here is the thing this act more than
any other is more an act of submission than sexual choice.
kneeling

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:10 pm

DomHubby wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:33 am
I would do it only as a lifesaving issue if I was in Jail, or lost in Space(really lost like outside of this solar system lost) or if I was dead (then it wouldn't matter but the sick bastard fucking me should go to hell for fucking a dead guy, sicko). Anyway, other then that my ass is for the toilet seat only, lol. PS-my wife tired that thing with her finger a few times, I told her to get a boyfried that liked it in the ass. She fucked him with a strap on, that settled things back then, lol. :cool: :whip:
Then please dont drive drunk or while smoking pot.... And dont sign up for the NASA space program.

ShellsCuck
Player

Unread post by ShellsCuck » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:17 am

Yes andYES please. My HotWife has several strap-on harnesses and over a dozen different dildos. She usually starts small and works me up to HUGE. She is very sexy ----- her tight firm body with a huge cock hanging between her legs!
My favorite is when she fucks me from behind and she actually cums while she is pounding me. It happened 3 times once it was a crazy turn on for me. When she is being kind to me she will un-cage me and allow me to ride one of her cocks and stroke myself until I cum. Can't wait for her to find a new BF so they both can take my man pussy.
I serve at the pleasure of my HotWife ONLY!

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:56 am

Kneeling wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:14 am
Iwatchherplay wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:55 am

Far be it for me to tell you that you need to try the real thing, a hard cock. In truth it feels 100 times better. Here is the thing this act more than
any other is more an act of submission than sexual choice.
kneeling
I say AMEN to that. New Years Eve my wife's bull took me for the first time. Wife had used Dildo but the real thing
was a whole new experience. I went from Alpha to pussy boi. The most intense orgasm i have ever had.
frankie

thank you SIR

CandJ3967
Prepubescent

Unread post by CandJ3967 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:16 pm

I haven't had the pleasure of being fucked by my wife's bf's or her pegging me. Haven't really told her I would be interested in that. She knows I am curious about sucking a cock. What she doesn't know is that during my single phase, after my previous marriage I hooked up with a few guys. Started with my curiosity in sucking cock but lead to me being fucked by several guys as well. I guess I would be considered bi, but I'm not really into kissing guys or the least bit interested in them other than sucking them and getting fucked. I don't know if I would ever be confident enough to tell my wife any of this though.

canberraguy4fun
OHW Addict

Unread post by canberraguy4fun » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:33 am

ShellsCuck wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:17 am
Yes andYES please. My HotWife has several strap-on harnesses and over a dozen different dildos. She usually starts small and works me up to HUGE. She is very sexy ----- her tight firm body with a huge cock hanging between her legs!
My favorite is when she fucks me from behind and she actually cums while she is pounding me. It happened 3 times once it was a crazy turn on for me. When she is being kind to me she will un-cage me and allow me to ride one of her cocks and stroke myself until I cum. Can't wait for her to find a new BF so they both can take my man pussy.
You say HUGE.. How big is it really? C'mon, you can tell us!