Do You Like It In The Ass?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Do you like being penetrated in the ass?

No, never.
18%
Yes, but only with fingers.
9%
Yes, fingers and dildos
15%
Yes, she fucks me with a strap-on
24%
Yes, her lover fucks me in the ass
7%
Yes, I like it all, from her and her lover.
27%

Total votes: 1036

ShellsCuck
Player

Re: Do You Like It In The Ass?

Unread post by ShellsCuck » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:40 am

Well it is bigger than any real cock either one of us have ever seen/experienced.
I will say that HW Shell is very athletic & trim (size 2 at the most) so the dildo's do look extra big strapped onto her body!
The measurements of her largest is 10" long and 6.5" around, she actually has 2....... a soft 'real feel' light skin tone one and a much firmer "BBC" that is the same size but I can definitely feel it stretching me a bit more.
I serve at the pleasure of my HotWife ONLY!

subrickguy
Virgin

Unread post by subrickguy » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:55 pm

Yes, She fucks me and her lover does to. I have learned to like it. I then get to clean up after he fucks her. Her lover owns both of us. I like it that way. I have no pressure to preform anymore. He uses both of us for his pleasure. My wife gets off a lot, and I love hearing her moan and scream. It really turns me on.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:35 pm

I went to a now vanished gay club in Jacksonville out of curiosity when I was 22. A cute twink brought me home, undressed me, put me on my tummy with my face in his pilllow, gave me a light coating of lube and popped my cherry. I still remember waddling to his toilet to squirt out his cream. He knew I was a bottom at first glance and he right. I’ve never thought for a second since about tipping.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:46 pm

Welcome to the forum demale.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:48 pm

Thank you. I already feel very much at home here.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:40 am

As i have confessed elsewhere on this site, on NewYears Eve 2020, SIR took me anally for the first time. Beth had used a small
dildo on me several times and was ok with it. SIR told me he wanted my total submission and knew until I spread my legs and
allowed him to enter me in front of Beth he would not have it.
New Years Eve i knelt before him and asked to be taken like the bitch boy he seemed to know i was. With my legs on his shoulders
and Beth holding my hand he mounted me. My nipples became his reins and uncaged he took me over the edge. His cock was so
unlike a dildo. When he twisted my nipples, and pounded my hole i felt lost in his heat. After he came he kissed me on my lips
and thanked me. Although he has only taken me that way only a few times it ends with a kiss.
beta boy property of SIR

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:45 am

As i have confessed elsewhere on this site, on NewYears Eve 2020, SIR took me anally for the first time. Beth had used a small
dildo on me several times and was ok with it. SIR told me he wanted my total submission and knew until I spread my legs and
allowed him to enter me in front of Beth he would not have it.
New Years Eve i knelt before him and asked to be taken like the bitch boy he seemed to know i was. With my legs on his shoulders
and Beth holding my hand he mounted me. My nipples became his reins and uncaged he took me over the edge. His cock was so
unlike a dildo. When he twisted my nipples, and pounded my hole i felt lost in his heat. After he came he kissed me on my lips
and thanked me. Although he has only taken me that way only a few times it ends with a kiss.
beta boy property of SIR

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:58 pm

We do it once in a while with a strap on. I’m not opposed to trying the real thing but it’s not much a priority for me.

vladdy
Virgin

Unread post by vladdy » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:35 pm

Yes, but I have never had the real thing.

I do enjoy butt plugs and have been using a nice large P-spot stimulating plug recently. It's not 'huge' but damn it was tough to work in the first time lol. Then I turned the vibrator on and it was getting me weak in the knees.

I admit while using it I can't help but wonder how great the real thing would be. I often fantasize about my girl having an extremely horny and well endowed lover. So much so that she needs a 'break' and tells him that he can have my ass while she rests up for more orgasms from him.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:09 pm

vladdy wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:35 pm
Yes, but I have never had the real thing.

I do enjoy butt plugs and have been using a nice large P-spot stimulating plug recently. It's not 'huge' but damn it was tough to work in the first time lol. Then I turned the vibrator on and it was getting me weak in the knees.

I admit while using it I can't help but wonder how great the real thing would be. I often fantasize about my girl having an extremely horny and well endowed lover. So much so that she needs a 'break' and tells him that he can have my ass while she rests up for more orgasms from him.
i can admit now openly i loved it and still crave it. Both my lady and i have been taken anally twice now laying side by side. Her bull took me
and his brother who is also a dom took her. We both loved the kink of it

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:52 pm

frank r wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:09 pm

i can admit now openly i loved it and still crave it. Both my lady and i have been taken anally twice now laying side by side. Her bull took me
and his brother who is also a dom took her. We both loved the kink of it
Parallel anal sex?
Wow.
Do you have any pictures?
Who was louder - your wife or you?

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:37 am

Both men agreed that both my wife and i seemed to enjoy a long hard fuck!

vladdy
Virgin

Unread post by vladdy » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:26 pm

Hot man, very hot! That must have been wonderfully humiliating.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:01 pm

I crave a hard cock spewing inside my engorged asshole.

TresDub
Experienced

Unread post by TresDub » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:06 pm

LAstyle wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:28 am
Okay, now here's a followup question for all you fellows who said you like it in the ass from her boyfriend/lover - do you consider yourself gay/bi, or not? Is it "just part of the whole thing"? Does she force it on you, or are you eager?

Personally, I would love to take it in the ass from a hot guy, but I'm openly bi.
I don’t like labels but given the right circumstances and encouragement from my wife I’d be very excited to get fucked by another man
Our thread on “Hotties”
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=57965

Fetlife Link
https://fetlife.com/users/11416287

Willdliffe
Prepubescent

Unread post by Willdliffe » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:14 am

mdcucked wrote:
Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:04 am
Hawkeye30078 wrote:[
Please don't get me wrong. Things are working out great. It's just that we need to accommodate each other in certain ways and that's one way I accommodate her. If experience is any guide her outlook will change, but it's a very gradual process.
Well said mdcucked

jayhawker1984
Player

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:23 am

Whenever my wife pegs me it is mainly to remind me of her dominance. Often , she will peg me and force me to make confessions or statements I will soon wish to forget

cplforplayinftl
Virgin

Unread post by cplforplayinftl » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:49 pm

I've never had one of her lovers fuck me but that is the dream scenario for us - a dominant respectful man that we could jointly be in a relationship with that would use both of us.

We do play a game sometimes when she has a date that I have to go to a hotel a day or two before, stay in chastity and fuck a certain number of men or I'm not allowed to come home and watch. Then she'll usually tease me in front of her bull about what a sissy bitch i am that I happily fucked other men just to have the privilege to watch a real man take my wife.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:47 am

cplforplayinftl wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:49 pm
I've never had one of her lovers fuck me but that is the dream scenario for us - a dominant respectful man that we could jointly be in a relationship with that would use both of us.

We do play a game sometimes when she has a date that I have to go to a hotel a day or two before, stay in chastity and fuck a certain number of men or I'm not allowed to come home and watch. Then she'll usually tease me in front of her bull about what a sissy bitch i am that I happily fucked other men just to have the privilege to watch a real man take my wife.
Hmmmm... a very HOT game. I often ask a cuckold “what will you do to watch ??” with a challenge ready to present !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

CuriousYoungCuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuriousYoungCuck » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:50 am

I've only had a finger or two while getting head before. Only had happened a few times. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. When edging or doing stuff solo I've been venturing down there. Pegging really interests me not gonna lie

oldwood4u
Experienced

Unread post by oldwood4u » Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:45 pm

I am straight. Several years ago my girlfriend and I had a girlfriend. The ladies would take turns sucking my dick and fingering or licking my asshole. I loved it. Then I would fuck them both, finishing with a hard ass fucking of our girlfriend. Best set of my life.

liv2gag
Virgin

Unread post by liv2gag » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:48 am

LAstyle wrote:
Okay, now here's a followup question for all you fellows who said you like it in the ass from her boyfriend/lover - do you consider yourself gay/bi, or not? Is it "just part of the whole thing"? Does she force it on you, or are you eager?

Personally, I would love to take it in the ass from a hot guy, but I'm openly bi.
As inexplicable as people might think this answer is, and even though i regularly take it in the ass from various Bulls (as well as Goddess' strapon), i see myself as straight.

For me, my excitement and enjoyment surrounding this has little to do with any attraction i feel to the Man, and almost everything to do with the intense arousal i get from feeling truly submissive to others, and especially to a Man. For me, submission to anyone turns me on greatly, but it is when i submit to a Man that i feel the ultimate in emasculation, and thus, sexual excitement.

FeralCat
Prepubescent

Unread post by FeralCat » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:47 pm

My FEMDOM wife caged me, restricted my orgasms to one per month and has been taking me with her strap-on about three times a week, for over ten years now. For the first seven or so, I didn't really like it, I just submitted to it and to her. She absolutely loves it and believes that, along with a good hairbrushing, that my attitude towards her and my obedience to her suffer without regular fuckings and a good paddling once a week or so. But now, for the past few years, since she started cuckolding me, I I've started to want, almost need it, and am disappointed if she doesn't "take care of me". The cuckolding really put my position in our marriage into focus. She's the Top, I'm the bitch and I can't see that changing.

Caribwaters
Trainable

Unread post by Caribwaters » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:25 pm

I have fucked my wife in her ass a number of times years ago, but she has long stopped that practice. She always claimed it was painful, but boy did she organism. She said the pain intensified her organism. The pain won out.
I have never had the experience from her or anyone else.

Snakeofjake
Virgin

Unread post by Snakeofjake » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:43 pm

liv2gag wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:48 am
LAstyle wrote:

As inexplicable as people might think this answer is, and even though i regularly take it in the ass from various Bulls (as well as Goddess' strapon), i see myself as straight.

For me, my excitement and enjoyment surrounding this has little to do with any attraction i feel to the Man, and almost everything to do with the intense arousal i get from feeling truly submissive to others, and especially to a Man. For me, submission to anyone turns me on greatly, but it is when i submit to a Man that i feel the ultimate in emasculation, and thus, sexual excitement.
This is what I had come here to say. I am 100% straight but the only penetrative sex I have ever had was with my fiance's strap-on or our current bull. It is about the submission and humiliation, not actual attraction to men.