Do You Like It In The Ass?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Do you like being penetrated in the ass?

No, never.
18%
Yes, but only with fingers.
9%
Yes, fingers and dildos
15%
Yes, she fucks me with a strap-on
23%
Yes, her lover fucks me in the ass
7%
Yes, I like it all, from her and her lover.
27%

Total votes: 1002

LAstyle
Virgin

Do You Like It In The Ass?

Unread post by LAstyle » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:39 am

Hey guys, just a quick poll, wondering how many of you like taking "it" in the ass. Personally, I love it. My girl has a strap-on and fucks me good. One variation we haven't tried yet is a week where I'm not allowed to fuck her (she is free to fuck her boyfriends), and I'm only allowed to touch myself when she's fucking me in the ass... she's promised she'll do it though! :D
I found the Girl of My Dreams!

wife and subhub

Re: Do You Like It In The Ass?

Unread post by wife and subhub » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:25 am

:up: I like it and she likes to watch it. Lucky me :D

B_P

Unread post by B_P » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:55 pm

Once in a while, I get it with the strap-on. Been years since I've had "the real thing."

However, I'd like to try it again. :)

BP

Wanting1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wanting1 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:36 am

Put me down in the "yes" column :mrgreen:
I love my wife, and if she wants, you can too!

LAstyle
Virgin

Unread post by LAstyle » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:28 am

Okay, now here's a followup question for all you fellows who said you like it in the ass from her boyfriend/lover - do you consider yourself gay/bi, or not? Is it "just part of the whole thing"? Does she force it on you, or are you eager?

Personally, I would love to take it in the ass from a hot guy, but I'm openly bi.
I found the Girl of My Dreams!

mnd7398

Unread post by mnd7398 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:21 am

I had a girlfriend who liked to play with my ass. I was surprised the first time she put a finger into me. It felt good. She graduated from her finger to a dildo. She had a double ended dildo and liked to put one end in my ass and the other end in hers. We would sit close together and masturbate until we both came. She wanted to watch a guy fuck my ass but I had to draw the line there. For all you gay/bi/open minded people out there ... save it!... I'm a man who likes women only so don't hate me for it. It's funny that I look back on it now writing here in this forum about guys who like to see their women have sex with another guy and here was a woman who wanted to watch me having sex with another man. She was the only one I met like that and it felt good to have her finger in my ass especially when she sucked me. It took a while to get used to the dildo.

canonlyhope

Unread post by canonlyhope » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:59 pm

I've gotta say no, never. Fingers, dildos or anything.

wife and subhub

Unread post by wife and subhub » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:05 am

Definately bi and definately a catcher orally and anally. I think the major difference between bi and gay is gay men actually fall in love with another male, feelings I have never had. A bi male just likes being with another male sexually but loves women.

subhub

BandB

Unread post by BandB » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:39 am

I've written a lot about this on the fetish form.

My wife has used a strap on me a few times. I whimpered and begged for mercy ! Ha

I did enjoy witnessing her having a strong orgasm while she was doing it. That flipped a switch in me that I liked a lot.

I would like to get the right setup and her doing it again, would be ok with me.

But,, that is as far as my boundaries go. After that,, my basic nature takes over and the road dead ends.

What I'm saying is; I don't want another man to fuck me, nor do I want to fuck another man either.

However, I don't mind a bit reading and sharing with folks who do like it. They seem to be some very interesting people, and have some very special relationships with each other, and it also makes for some wild reading too !

angelarose
Prepubescent

Unread post by angelarose » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:25 am

Well, of course, silly.
Tinkerbell is dying! Clap your hands if you believe in fairies.

Lupo

Unread post by Lupo » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:13 pm

My wife has a Strap-on. It fits like shit and she does not like using it. We are talking about getting a better one. If we do then maybe there will be more. She and I have talked that maybe when she finds a BF we should find one that is at least bi to the dagree of me giving him oral and him fucking my ass.

BandB

Unread post by BandB » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:20 pm

Lupo wrote:My wife has a Strap-on. It fits like shit and she does not like using it. We are talking about getting a better one. If we do then maybe there will be more. She and I have talked that maybe when she finds a BF we should find one that is at least bi to the dagree of me giving him oral and him fucking my ass.
As has been mentioned on the fetish forum a lot,,, there is a dildoe know as the "feeldoe" that combined with a pair of cut-off shorts to help hold it in place,,,,, seems to be the really hot setup ...

Not just for fucking,,, but for man to girl blowjobs too...

Check it out ....

Bill

corneliaTim

Unread post by corneliaTim » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:22 pm

We just started and it hurts.

B_P

Unread post by B_P » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:09 pm

LAstyle wrote:Okay, now here's a followup question for all you fellows who said you like it in the ass from her boyfriend/lover - do you consider yourself gay/bi, or not? Is it "just part of the whole thing"? Does she force it on you, or are you eager?

Personally, I would love to take it in the ass from a hot guy, but I'm openly bi.
I consider myself bi.

What whole thing?

I am eager. :)

BP

Pleasuresponge

Unread post by Pleasuresponge » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:55 pm

I like it quite a bit myself. If the angle is right, I can have multiple, intense contractions that are so pleasurable that it feels very much like multiple orgasms must feel in a woman.

Its not for everyone, and you have to be very confident in your masculinity to truly enjoy it, I think. However, surrendering one's body to such pleasure is an exciting and liberating experience.

DomHubby

Unread post by DomHubby » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:33 am

I would do it only as a lifesaving issue if I was in Jail, or lost in Space(really lost like outside of this solar system lost) or if I was dead (then it wouldn't matter but the sick bastard fucking me should go to hell for fucking a dead guy, sicko). Anyway, other then that my ass is for the toilet seat only, lol. PS-my wife tired that thing with her finger a few times, I told her to get a boyfried that liked it in the ass. She fucked him with a strap on, that settled things back then, lol. :cool: :whip:

remittanceman
Prepubescent

Unread post by remittanceman » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:24 am

I find it to be very pleasurable...on several levels.

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:28 pm

LAstyle wrote:Okay, now here's a followup question for all you fellows who said you like it in the ass from her boyfriend/lover - do you consider yourself gay/bi, or not? Is it "just part of the whole thing"? Does she force it on you, or are you eager?

No, I do not consider myself Gay, Bi or anything other than hetero.
But, I do on occassion really enjoy being taken in the ass by her lover.

Diane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Diane » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:46 pm

I used to take it in ass very rarely but a regular lover insisted on it. I found it painful.

He told me to shut the fuck up, quite whining and take it like a real woman -- on all fours, of course with him firmly holding onto hips.

I have learned to enjoy the pain/pleasure aspects of ass fucking.
She who has the pussy makes the rules.
That's a joke, I say.... It's a joke, son!
Resistance is futile.
Hand over the chocolate and nobody will get hurt!
I'm climbing a stairway to heaven.

Stargeezer
Trainable

Unread post by Stargeezer » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:31 pm

Many years have pass'd
since her BF fucked my ass
regular it was
it gave us all a buzz
but now I think I'll pass ...
"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." - Henny Youngman

Michhubbycleansup

Unread post by Michhubbycleansup » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:37 am

I enjoy taking it in my ass and I consider myself bi too. Ive been used by her with a strap-on and also from her hung lovers big meat. I do like how it feels when a set of balls are slapping against my ass.

willing2share5
Prepubescent

Unread post by willing2share5 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:02 pm

I would love to have my lady milk me dry via prostate massage while her lover watches her do this to me. This would be before she fucks him and she is showing him how her cuckold "cums." Then no matter how hard I try, I will most likely be unable to masturbate to orgasm as he is taking her before my eyes.

Then her lover would be welcome to show us how a "real" man cums as he deposits his sperm deep in my lady.

I am a SWM, so this is still in the fantasy realm.

Will
Leaving with my tail between another man's legs!

CuriousMilf

Unread post by CuriousMilf » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:09 pm

not a fan...but fingers are incredibly hot ;)

jodyhotwet

Unread post by jodyhotwet » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:53 pm

yes i like it, but depends on size. dennis luves it too. luv sticking my fingers in a guys arse while i suck his cock. feeling his arse contract as he shoots his yummy cum in my throat.

jody

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:37 am

No, not for me.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ