Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
two4fun
Experienced

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by two4fun » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:32 am

Yoga exercises for the back Dave. Specifically lower back ones.

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:24 am

I hope everything is ok with Dave and his family. I have a bad feeling about this....

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:52 am

Maybe we should all start speculating as to what has happened to Dave?.... I'll start :twisted:

Unknown to Dave, Jenna has been secretly skipping work to see Pops. She has developed strong feelings for Pops and Dave has become surplus to requirements. Jenna has moved most of her possessions into Pops house and for a while there Dave was devastated. Do not fret though because Dave's numbers came up on the lottery. He has won $148m and is standing thigh deep in stripper pussy waiting for his chauffeur to bring the Rolls around before heading out to the beach house. :whip: :lol:
Remember, "life goes on long after the thrill of livin' is gone!"

Niblick
Trainable

Unread post by Niblick » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Yeppers, quite the ride Dave took us all on. I sure hope we haven't heard the last of that story.
LOVE MY WIFE!

old folks
Experienced

Unread post by old folks » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:17 am

Or it could be that none of his writings really happened and was only a figment of his fantasy. He wrote only when his wife was away. Then one day she caught him and he is no longer permitted on the computer.

susanshusband
Experienced

Unread post by susanshusband » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:56 pm

silly conjecture. I see no reason not to believe everything he has written. And it is some of the best written stuff I have read anywhere. Let's just accept the fact that he has a life outside of posting here daily for our pleasure and enjoyment. Maybe he will come back, maybe he won't. He said he didn't necessarily want a hotwife, running around fucking other guys. He is happy that she is fucking his father n law. He has everything he wanted so perhaps he is done posting.

bsefs
Experienced

Unread post by bsefs » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:10 pm

It's been almost a month since he has logged on here. Hopefully his back is better and he has more of the saga to tell

old folks
Experienced

Unread post by old folks » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:44 pm

[quote="susanshusbandys. He is happy that she is fucking his father n law. He has everything he wanted so perhaps he is done posting.[/quote]

I wouild hope she is not shagging his father in law because that would be incest.

According to him, she is screwing his step father.

firewoep
Prepubescent

Unread post by firewoep » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:41 pm

I wouldn't worry. Sometimes Dave took long breaks between updates, and when you add in his back pain it makes sense that it's been a while. I don't think it's a sign of trouble.

susanshusband
Experienced

Unread post by susanshusband » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:13 am

old folks wrote:[quote="susanshusbandys. He is happy that she is fucking his father n law. He has everything he wanted so perhaps he is done posting.
I wouild hope she is not shagging his father in law because that would be incest.

According to him, she is screwing his step father.[/quote]

a misstatement on my part.

go2guy
Trainable

Unread post by go2guy » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 am

Dave, please let us know that you are ok.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:58 am

Dear Dave,

I love this thread. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I'm SO sorry to hear you are unwell... Back issues are always dreadful to cope with. May I suggest you google an Alexander Teacher in your area? He or she would be, in my experience, probably the best bet.

Every good wish,

AZHub
Virgin

Unread post by AZHub » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:59 pm

A month since Dave last posted ... this can't be good ....

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:29 am

flacuck wrote:A month since Dave last posted ... this can't be good ....
I agree with you FlaCuck. It makes us all wonder what the situation is and if perhaps Dave is simply a great story teller or he is busy getting medical treatment for the painful back problem he is suffering from. I hope he is doing so if the medical problem is real. We all wish him to get well I am sure.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:34 am

People can disappear for a lot of reasons. It could be that things have gone south. It could also be that things are now going so great that he has just forgotten about us.

Or maybe he just got tired of typing. Or she found out he was posting and gave him an ultimatum.

Or any one of a thousand things. We can speculate all we want, but we'll never really know.

Whatever the case, I wish Dave and everyone else well. I'm grateful for what he shared so far.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:09 am

roadrunner wrote:People can disappear for a lot of reasons. It could be that things have gone south. It could also be that things are now going so great that he has just forgotten about us.

Or maybe he just got tired of typing. Or she found out he was posting and gave him an ultimatum.

Or any one of a thousand things. We can speculate all we want, but we'll never really know.

Whatever the case, I wish Dave and everyone else well. I'm grateful for what he shared so far.
Very well said roadrunner!

mopacpower
Experienced

Unread post by mopacpower » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:53 am

All true, but I would like for him to say goodbye or frack off, or something. I wanted to hear if his back got better, or if dad took over all his husband responsiblites and how Jenna was doing.

When the site was down, found Dave on the other site and read the story again. He is gone there, too.

Love to hear from you Dave.

sherules
Prepubescent

Unread post by sherules » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:55 am

Dave,
I was finally turned on to this site about a month ago by a cuck friend (thanks Tim!). Basically sat down and read the entire story in one sitting.
I too have a sexy young (31) year old wife with a thing for successful, good looking older alpha men. Not my step-dad tho :).
She does medical sales, is very pretty, outgoing and flirty (sounds like Jenna) and her BF is a recently divorced doctor. He is like your stepdad, 6'0" very fit, big cock and i am 5'7" 150, fit, but um....small
She has been dating her BF for 2.5 yrs, and for about 15 months of them I was actually living out of town and so Amber was "separated" and dating, at least to others. Her BF knew the real story.
Not sure if I can add anything to what has been said, but I wanted to tell you that i loved the story, and i hope things work out. There is an exquisite angst seeing your soul mate with a man you obviously can't compete with

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:37 am

sherules wrote:Dave,
I was finally turned on to this site about a month ago by a cuck friend (thanks Tim!). Basically sat down and read the entire story in one sitting.
I too have a sexy young (31) year old wife with a thing for successful, good looking older alpha men. Not my step-dad tho :).
She does medical sales, is very pretty, outgoing and flirty (sounds like Jenna) and her BF is a recently divorced doctor. He is like your stepdad, 6'0" very fit, big cock and i am 5'7" 150, fit, but um....small
She has been dating her BF for 2.5 yrs, and for about 15 months of them I was actually living out of town and so Amber was "separated" and dating, at least to others. Her BF knew the real story.
Not sure if I can add anything to what has been said, but I wanted to tell you that i loved the story, and i hope things work out. There is an exquisite angst seeing your soul mate with a man you obviously can't compete with
Welcome to OHW, sherules.

We're glad you found us.

:)

Mia

sherules
Prepubescent

Unread post by sherules » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:21 pm

Mia,
Thank you, I'm glad I did too
Having tons of fun exploring the site :)
Hope Dave posts soon tho

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Dave... just keepin this one afloat.... hope you cum back soon!!!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

mm69
Virgin

Unread post by mm69 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:32 pm

me too

Photo Cuck S
Experienced

Unread post by Photo Cuck S » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:38 pm

me three

Spiritogre

Unread post by Spiritogre » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:55 am

Wow, what a rollercoaster ride! Really enjoyed the tale, real or not. It gave me much to think about. I often have similar fantasies, well I have a lot of hot fantasies and most I wouldn't even want a little part of them to come real. And usually in those fantasies or daydreams it is not with the real me involved, anyway. All involved are just fantasy-people were I take on a role.

My father and I don't have a very good relationship, we're simply polite when we see each other but that's it. Besides his BBB wife is just about 5 years younger than me and my wife. And I always had the feeling he was jealous when I met my own (rather pretty) wife and that was part of the reason why he got the new one a few years later.

hotblonde4blk
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotblonde4blk » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:54 am

We have enjoyed this post and hope that Dave will continue to add more. In our marriage my wife dates very dominate and very aggressive black men. :D