Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
hkuk
Trainable

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by hkuk » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:02 am

frank22 wrote:Merry Christmas Dave,

Glad your back is healing. I agree with Truckstar that maybe an amicable divorce might be the best thing since you seem to secretly want your wife and dad to end up together. I'd hate to see your marriage break up but it seems to be heading there regardless. Anyway, I hope you have a happy New Year.

Good Luck,
Frank
Rubbish! Sorry but for goodness sake! We and many man others have been through the same roller coaster of emptions and events and we ended up in a happy, kinky, poly relationship. It does and can work ... WHY bring the guy down !? I don't often pst, but i keep seeing 'the haters' and i wonder why they are here!

frank22
Virgin

Unread post by frank22 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:06 pm

hkuk wrote:

Glad your back is healing. I agree with Truckstar that maybe an amicable divorce might be the best thing since you seem to secretly want your wife and dad to end up together. I'd hate to see your marriage break up but it seems to be heading there regardless. Anyway, I hope you have a happy New Year.

Good Luck,
Frank
Rubbish! Sorry but for goodness sake! We and many man others have been through the same roller coaster of emptions and events and we ended up in a happy, kinky, poly relationship. It does and can work ... WHY bring the guy down !? I don't often pst, but i keep seeing 'the haters' and i wonder why they are here!

I didn't know I was a "hater". It wasn't my intention to turn this into a flame war. Happy holidays everyone.

hkuk
Trainable

Unread post by hkuk » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:15 pm

frank22 wrote:
hkuk wrote:

Good Luck,
Frank
Seemed like it to me ... Sorry if that was not your intent. I For one, hope that Dave feeds off our enthusiasm to hear and share his story, and that everyone gets what they want from that situation

Merry Xmas

I didn't know I was a "hater". It wasn't my intention to turn this into a flame war. Happy holidays everyone.

BigBoiBlue
Virgin

Unread post by BigBoiBlue » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Glad to hear you are healing, Dave.

In a way, going through this period of difficulty may bring you all three closer together and take your real life fantasy to the next level.

My $.02 is that nothing will lead to your rebound in sexual energy--and your sex life with Jenna--than this new openness. They are discretely affectionate and sexual with one another around you now. That could take you on the path to the ultimate heights--for you to be able to see the look on her face as he fills her, to hear her tell YOU how good it feels to feel his size inside her in real time. And maybe your dad could even tell you just how awesome your wife's pussy feels around his cock.

sirenseeker
Trainable

Unread post by sirenseeker » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:00 pm

Great to have you back, Dave. Hope all is well in your world and best wishes for a great holiday season! I look forward to your posts!!

tanda
Virgin

Unread post by tanda » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Thanks for the update. It's greatly appreciated.

Rebecca
Trainable

Unread post by Rebecca » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:09 pm

the update on your wife and your dad is great. but i'm mostly just hoping that you and jenna end up back where you were in YOUR marriage. Happy and in love. While many of us are on the edge of our seats about their relationship, please know that i (and i'm sure many others) also care deeply about the marriage you and Jenna have together. I for one like updates on how that's going as well.
A very happy transwoman :)
http://rebeccacd.tumblr.com

Photo Cuck S
Experienced

Unread post by Photo Cuck S » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:06 pm

DirkFunk wrote:the update on your wife and your dad is great. but i'm mostly just hoping that you and jenna end up back where you were in YOUR marriage. Happy and in love. While many of us are on the edge of our seats about their relationship, please know that i (and i'm sure many others) also care deeply about the marriage you and Jenna have together. I for one like updates on how that's going as well.
Perfectly said!

oldcavsct
Virgin

Unread post by oldcavsct » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Dang Dave! I am so happy for you on several levels, but mostly because you are on the mend! I was really worried about you!

As for you and your wife, I know exactly what you went through as Patty and I went (and are still going through) the same thing except with her on the disabled side and me on your wife's side. Ever want to talk, drop a line.

Again, I am so happy for you! Patty asked me "What?" because I made a noise when I saw you post!

Thanks for the update also. Hot as ever! Like someone said, What a nice Christmas present!
Whatever you do, DON'T forget to have fun today![/color]

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Welcome back Dave. Glad to hear that you are back up and walking. It sounds like you have been through some serious pain and tribulation. All the very best to you.

bubbalapagos
Trainable

Unread post by bubbalapagos » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:00 am

Welcome back Dave! Glad to hear from you!

Niblick
Trainable

Unread post by Niblick » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:20 am

Dave,
Still your biggest cheerleader. So very glad to hear from you. I wish all three of you the absolute best in the New Year.

Niblick
LOVE MY WIFE!

Stargeezer
Trainable

Unread post by Stargeezer » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:09 am

Welcome back Dave !

Thanks for the updates. We are all interested for various (and vicarious) reasons. That said, the main thing is to get your back permanently healed. Nothing stifles both the paycheck and good orgasms like back pain issues (well, maybe nails in the head), so git 'er fixed and get healed up ! (and suggest to Jenna that she clean out the spare bedroom ... :whip: )

Stargeezer
"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." - Henny Youngman

hotblonde4blk
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotblonde4blk » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:26 am

Yes welcome back this was our first thread we read and couldnt stop. We hope you get better soon to keep our fix for your story.

b_p
Virgin

Unread post by b_p » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:07 pm

curiousdave wrote:First let me apologize for my long absence.
Dave, thanks so very much for the update! :)

No apology is needed. You went through a really rough time, and now you're back. You didn't owe us anything before, and still don't.

Great to have you back, and thanks again for an outstanding update.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:37 pm

curiousdave wrote:Hello friends :)

First let me apologize for my long absence.............

She told him everything for the most part. How I knew and accepted and even wanted them to be together. As you can imagine he had a hard time believing and understanding but apparently he did believe her in the end. I still have never talked to him about any of it (Jenna wants it that way)............

Then a very hushed "Love you" from her right before closing the door. I was on fire inside.
Dave -

Wanted to comment/ask-about the parts I left above.
First off, about the long absence..... I believe I speak for everyone is saying "no sweat" and "thanks for caring about us, despite your huge stack of life-problems"

Second, about the "for the most part"...... What parts did she leave out? Did she tell you what she finally said to get him to believe her, and what was his reaction (and opinion) once he did? Did she say why she doesn't want you two to talk about it?

Third, after his departure...... That had to be a surreal moment for Jen as well. Did she come over to you after he left? Did you two do anything physical (e.g. did she kiss you right after kissing him), or did you two talk about the evening?

Feel better...
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

spyguy24
Trainable

Unread post by spyguy24 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Amazing! Welcome back, Dave. It's good to hear you're getting back to normal.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:18 pm

Hi Dave! Glad to see you're back! I have three swelled disks down low. Oh the pain I've experienced and problems that come with it and it sounds like your nerves were pinched even harder! Yikes.
Thanks for the update. You're getting a sense of how much you were missed but your absence is quite understandable.
hkuk is still here too!
Happy days here at OHW! Woohoo!
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

Cancun
Virgin

Glad to have you back Dave

Unread post by Cancun » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:44 pm

I sure hope we have a very hot Jenna and Dad story from New Years Eve.

Mrpokeyman
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mrpokeyman » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:21 pm

Dave- Thank you so very much for sharing your story. You have lucked into (what is in my opinion) the perfect mix of taboo, marital danger, cuckolding, hot wife, shared wife, and now slight humiliation because the other man knows that you are OK with him fucking your wife! You are also very lucky that your wife is willing to share as many of the details with you as she does - and we are so very lucky that you choose to share them with us! Here's to a great New Year - May your fantasies and desires take you exactly where YOU want them too! Thank you so very much for sharing!

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:48 am

wow have just discovered this post what an absolutly erotic taboo account love it....Dave do you think it will end up with you watching them having sex together and if so what will your emotions be?

go2guy
Trainable

Unread post by go2guy » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:48 am

Thanks for coming back and giving us an update; you have been missed and a lot of people here care about you.. I hope you recover soon.

spyguy24
Trainable

Unread post by spyguy24 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:50 pm

mace43uk wrote:wow have just discovered this post what an absolutly erotic taboo account love it....Dave do you think it will end up with you watching them having sex together and if so what will your emotions be?
As much as I have zero input on their lives I actually hope this doesn't happen. If anything, he should continue to get glimpses of their intimacy and physical relationship even in a very revealing way but just short of seeing them fuck. There's a certain tantalization that comes with knowing what's going on and not having seen it. Hearing the story from that point of view has been exceptional as he shows us various "what ifs" that run through his head as well as the sharing of her encounters and his and his wife's reunion afterwards 2nd hand. I'm not saying that him coming on saying he saw his dad fuck his wife wouldn't be amazingly hot but him not having seen that and still eating cum out of her pussy that's not his puts a certain delicious twist on the whole thing.

softy
Prepubescent

Unread post by softy » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:59 am

I just read this entire thread. First of all, I wish you the best of luck in your recovery. Secondly, I hope things get back to normal between you and your wife because there was and is still something special between the two of you. And third, I hope this isn't the end of the story, but rather the beginning of a new chapter in your life which includes a progression into your wanted role of being the cuckold husband to the "real" couple.

Thanks for sharing.

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:32 am

Dave,

I just found this thread now.
I hope you are recovering and that your latest story indicates that your relationship with your lovely wife will continue to develop in a good way as well.

Sincerely
Elina