Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
SmilingHusband
Pervert

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:30 am

indeed.

maffyew
Virgin

Unread post by maffyew » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:57 am

Congratulations to all the naysayers and amateur detectives making this an environment that could not only discourage Curious Dave from returning but also that could prove off-putting to potential new members looking to share their story. The reason this website struck a chord with me, and I'm sure countless others, was it's tolerance and mature nature compared to the majority of other sites out there.

The sense of self-entitlement on this thread from some is astounding. As others have stated, you are not owed anything and it's poor form to see the forums rules not being imposed in full and offending posts being deleted. It's equally poor form and discouraging to new members to see a board admin publicly stating they have pursued a member and encouraging others to follow suit.

susanshusband
Experienced

Unread post by susanshusband » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:44 am

I'm with you Maffew.

maffyew
Virgin

Unread post by maffyew » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:44 pm

With complete respect to susanshusband and his superb avatar, I'd rather see this thread get deleted back to the on-topic posts rather than continuing with solidarity/objection/detect-a-fake posts.

I'll maybe just save off a copy of that horse avatar first though..... ;)

koekiemonster
Prepubescent

Unread post by koekiemonster » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Dave,

If you ever do check these posts, I enjoyed your story immensely and I hope that all is well for you, and that we see you again soon.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Dave - for those of us who really enjoyed your posts (on both sites) and anxiously await an update... I will try to keep this thread fresh and on the first page. Hope you are doing well, and the back is in better shape!!!!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

rijubhai
Trainable

Unread post by rijubhai » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Holy cow! I've fapped to this thread three times already! Dave's story is just outstanding. I hope he posts an update; this thread is just too hot to abandon!

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Surfacing this again hoping for a Thanksgiving or early Christmas Present from Dave!!!
Wingman

spyguy24
Trainable

Unread post by spyguy24 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:57 pm

I bet he's received a lot of presents himself! :D

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:17 pm

OK Dave.... any chance we could get the long anticipated Christmas present.... a new post!!
Wingman

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:46 pm

Hello friends :)

First let me apologize for my long absence. The past 5 months or so have been the worst of my life in many ways. Life changing to say the least. I don't even feel like the same person anymore. The majority of this can be attributed to the back injury I had/ still deal with. It ended up being just what I thought, bulging disc pinching on my sciatic nerve. Well that was just the tip of the iceberg so to speak. The nerve was so badly pinched it was almost completely debilitating to me. As I started to heal up the first time (over the coarse of several grueling weeks) I re-injured myself worse than before. How I re-injured myself was so lame I couldn't even believe it. I simply walked gently past a doorway and slightly bumped into it causing me to jerk back a tad. This little jerk caused everything to tense up which aggravated everything again. The next morning I could barely stand and the pain which I had gone through in the weeks before seemed mild compared to the pain I was in at that moment. Anyway long story short I spent weeks in horrible agony. Tried all treatments (not surgery) and slowly (and I do mean SLOWLY) healed up. I would say I am currently about 75% better now. I can stand upright and walk again. I can't lift much or bend over very far, no running or jumping either. But all in all I can live a fairly good and normal life now. I did become addicted to my pain meds but have recently stopped taking them. It was rough but think I am over that hurdle now. I also lost a ton of weight and now am as skinny as a rail. Lost so much muscle it's not even funny. I was no muscle head before but now I feel like a shorter version of Ichabod Crane . Hopefully over time I can regain what I've lost but under my restrictions it hasn't been easy so far. Thanks to everyone who wished me well and thought about me. I do appreciate it.

As far as why I stopped posting, I first of all quit caring about the whole thing. I mean all of it, the whole relationship they were having, the turn on of sharing it, everything. In my shape I just couldn't care. Not from a turn on stand point anyway. This caused some hard feelings from both Jenna and I and if I had to say the last 5 or 6 months have been our worst as a married couple by far. She never stopped caring for me but we were always so sexual with each other it caused a huge change in our relationship. I resented myself for this and then being all doped up on pain meds just caused me to withdraw more and more. This is something that seemed to really cause her to lose respect for me. But it seems to be behind us now mostly so I'm not complaining, just explaining.

Our sex life has changed a lot these past months and I do seriously wonder if and when we will ever go back to normal. I think it's doubtful but who knows. We currently aren't having intercourse anymore but recently I have started pleasing her orally again (Yay!!!) I will go into all this at a later date but right now I'll leave it at that.

Now to the stuff you really care about ;-)

Jenna and Dad. Well it wasn't all perfect for them either. Not too long after my last post they had a talk and he decided they should break things off. At the time he was feeling extremely guilty due to me being injured and as far as he knew (in the dark about everything). It was just too much for him to deal with. Jenna came very close to telling him everything that night because she desperately wanted it to keep on keepin on. But she didn't and so it ended. She has never admitted it but I know she resented me for all this. Things were rolling along nearly perfect and then due to my condition it got all fucked up. Well a few weeks after the break-up he started seeing another woman. She was a woman who apparently had been eying Dad ever since my mom passed away and had already made moves on him. Jenna didnt know any of this then, she found it all out later. The woman was closer to my Dad's age but still younger (extremely attractive actually). Jen was clearly upset and angry and jealous. She did her best to hide it but I know her well. The thing is I tried to comfort her best I could but like I explained earlier I really just didn't care at that point. I was throwing a massive self pity party and honestly as selfish as it is, I really only cared about my own problems. Which further drove Jen and I apart. After a while Jen couldn't take it anymore and she went to Dad and explained everything. We didn't discuss it beforehand and I was shocked when she told me everything but basically she couldn't stand it anymore and wanted him back. She told him everything for the most part. How I knew and accepted and even wanted them to be together. As you can imagine he had a hard time believing and understanding but apparently he did believe her in the end. I still have never talked to him about any of it (Jenna wants it that way).

So as all this played out they both came to realize they Love each other and both want the relationship to continue on. She told him she loved him during that fight to win him back and he admitted he loved her too. That played a big part in him breaking things off because he was scared where this was going to lead things. She convinced him they could have their affair and it wouldn't have to break up her marriage. So about mid October they started up again. I was getting better around this time but still pretty bad. I was still focused on myself mostly so the sharing/sexual relationship Jenna and I had changed . There were no more coming home and letting me kneel between her legs and worship nights. A lot of times I was already asleep when she got home. Other times she'd come home to find me watching tv (still drugged up). She'd sit and talk briefly with me (no real mention of her night) then she'd slip off to bed alone. I forgot to mention I started sleeping in my recliner as it was the only place I could find any amount of comfort. I just started sleeping in bed again about a month ago.

So this sort of brings us up to date. I have started caring again and lately she's been showing signs of "wanting" me too. Before I go I want to share a very sexy little moment we/I had about week ago. Really in many ways it was the hottest single thing that's happened in all this for me. They had gone out on a date that night. They went to dinner and then to watch some of their friends (from dance nights) compete in some competition. They got back fairly early (10:30ish) and she talked him into coming in for a bit before he went home. If you're wondering why they didn't go to his house and fuck it's because it was her time of the month. Anyway this marked the first real time since they started back up (or started anything at all really) that he came in afterwards and everything was "known". Ever since she's admitted it to him he has avoided me for the most part. We've seen each other here and there briefly and talked on the phone once or twice about non related stuff but for the most part we have been distant with one another. Not really my first choice but it is what it is. Anyway she talked him in to coming in and he did. I was sitting in my recliner watching tv when they came in. They walked in the livingroom together and greeted me , which surprised me seeing them both together at the same time. He seemed very relaxed in my opinion and Jenna was very happy and slightly intoxicated I'd say. He went and sat on the couch right across from me and Jenna went and hung her jacket up or something. When she came back in the room she went right over and sat next to Dad on the couch. Not right up against each other but close. This caused a little stir in my pants and butterflies in my stomach. I haven't seen them together like this in a while and really never like "That". They looked like a couple to me BIG TIME! I would say there was a few inches between them and they weren't holding hands or anything but looking at them, the way they interacted and talked, anyone in the world would have known they were together. I got harder and harder as I sat and looked at them. We all made small talk about their evening and the game on tv , so on. It was sort of surreal to me. At some point Jen decided to go get out of her clothes and into something more comfortable. I heard her whisper to him and ask "Can you stay a little while?" he nodded he could and she went upstairs and changed. While she was gone Dad and I acted normally and just watched the end of the game that was on. We chatted a little but not too much really. I felt very nervous but it was that old erotic energy nervous more than anything else.

When Jen returned she was wearing a long t-shirt thingy. Really a nightgown but looks more like a tshirt. Clearly her bra was gone and her tits were bouncing freely underneath and her nipples were poking through the thin material very long and hard looking. The house was a little chilly so. She breezed past me in my chair asking Dad if he wanted anything to drink (I already had a drink). He declined and she came back from the kitchen with a glass of wine. If I got excited before I was really in for a treat now. This time she sat down right beside him, up against him actually. They looked at each other and smiled and I couldn't really hear what was said. They used hushed tones and I tried not to openly gawk (it was hard not to!). As we sat there watching the rest of the game it was mostly silent. I heard a little shuffling and glanced over to see he had raised and arm up and she was now nestled in under his arm. She had her legs curled under her and was leaning into him with his right arm up and over her shoulder. She had her wine glass in one hand and the other draped over his thigh. I seriously think I started leaking pre-cum right then. I was painfully hard and felt like I could blow easily without touching myself. This little show of intimacy was not for me at all. I knew that. It was just a couple resting together like Jenna and I have done a million times. In every day life there would be nothing erotic about it all but given these circumstances it was wildly meaningful and erotic for me. Whatever hurdles he had to jump over he did it. He sat relaxed in my livingroom, maybe 15 feet from where I sat and displayed his obvious affection and his relationship with my wife...right infront of me. I was so turned on I can't even put it in words. This went on for another half hour or so and as time went on we all talked and acted completely normal. If you had been there you would have assumed I was a guest in their home. A married couple having a friend over to watch the football game. It was, well like I said very surreal to me. For Jenna's part she seemed totally relaxed and at home and not a care in the world. A happy , satisfied, contented woman in the arms of her lover. It was sexy to say the least.

A little later he said he needed to get home and stood up. We said our goodbyes and Jen stood and walked him to the door. Where my recliner sits I am roughly 10 or 12 feet away from the door. My back was to them and the sound of the tv drowned a little out but I did hear the unmistakable sounds of lips smacking as they kissed goodnight. I would guess they kissed briefly and probably not that passionately with me sitting right there but they did kiss and I heard a couple of fairly loud and sexy sounding smacks. Then a very hushed "Love you" from her right before closing the door. I was on fire inside.

Ok Guy's I will go more into that later if you want and I can try and answer any lingering questions you may have. But I really have to run right now. Hope everyone is well and doing ok. Again sorry for my absence and I hope I can be around a little more in the future here. Take care!

1texn
Trainable

Unread post by 1texn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:00 pm

Wow Dave, good to see you back. I'm so very sorry to hear about all your physical difficulties and some of the relationship issues. It sounds like you are clawing your way up out of hell.

Don't give up.

Thanks for sharing and hang in there the best way you can.

susanshusband
Experienced

Unread post by susanshusband » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Dave. You have made a lot of people happy today with this Christmas present! Thanks. I hope you continue on the road to full recovery.

mm69
Virgin

Unread post by mm69 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Welcome back Dave. glad you are on the mend.

koekiemonster
Prepubescent

Unread post by koekiemonster » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Thanks a lot for coming back and sharing Dave! I loved reading the recent bit.

And I'm glad you're healing up. Hope you get you get completely better soon!

rvplace
Trainable

Unread post by rvplace » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:02 pm

welcome back Dave!

mopacpower
Experienced

Unread post by mopacpower » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Welcome back Dave, glad your here and happy that your back is getting better. Sounds like you need rehab to get your muscle tone back.

You need to show Jenna your post, so she will understand your feelings better. You need to start showing affection to your wife, touching her, giving her hugs, etc., or Dad will win her heart.

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:47 am

I am hoping that my cynical side does not win here Dave, I hope that you have come back to add some more excellent chapters to this story and not to prevent the whole from being scrapped at the six month point, due to inactivity.

Good luck with your recovery, stay safe.

I hope your wife is giving you some good attention. Your Dad has got some balls, even after being told everything from Jenna, he continues with her. It would tear me up personally and I am quite hard deep down. I would fuck the ctack of dawn if I could get up early enough.

This whole Cuck thing is wife centric and cuck relationships always will be, but to throw your Dad in the mix and what he must have been going through; so much pain with all of this cheating with his step son's wife - His own dead wife's boy's wife. To then find out that you and her were complicit the whole time and getting your jollies from it.

When I used to read this story, I used to thing that Jenna was quite heartless and your Dad was (lonely) a typical red blooded male, but due to his innocent situation (not knowing) was typically trying to manage the whole affair and looking out for you and your feelings.

Now though furnished with the information that Jenna told him to then continue with his sick son's wife is heartless, he is number one heartless twat. Your wife is relegated to selfish bitch.

But to each their own. If all three of you are truly happy. What the fuck would I know. But if you are you for sure have managed to ride out some serious taboos and then I wish you well.

Good luck for the future.

One more thing, now that everybody knows, why not set her free, an uncontested divorce and she can marry your Dad. You could be best man. You could all move in together she would be your step mum and could look after you all under the same roof. different town, new start etc. Perfect solution.

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:24 am

Good to hear you are healing, and that your life seems to be improving. Although your situation has changed dramatically, I hope all three of you can find happiness within your new dynamic. Please keep us posted as things develop.

irreverent
Trainable

Unread post by irreverent » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:13 am

Ok, it's official, christmas is here!

Great to see you writing again, Dave, and hope you will continue to get better! Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the most popular thread in this forum ever, and it's great to see that you've come so far in your recovery that you are up to writing about your experiences.

A number of people here have voiced their concerns about you losing your Jenna, but I at least think you don't have to worry. It looks like Jenna has developed a taste for playful domination and teasing, and if your relationship went south, who would she have to tease and play with? You, of course, know all about the validity of that, so it's just my 2c.

Anyway, great to see you continuing the thread. Keep getting better and stay curious!
Edit: How could i forget: A very merry christmas to all three!

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:58 am

Wow Dave! welcome back and thank you for catching us all up with your Jenna's and Step-Dad's affair. We are all very glad for your recovery even though it is still not quite complete. I wish the three of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

kixxmn
Virgin

Unread post by kixxmn » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:02 am

Dave its good to see you are back... As one that has had back issues in the past and recovered with "surgery" and rehab i can relate.

As a husband that has been there done that with my wife and her long term lover i can only tell you keep your chin up and hang in there... its a roller coast at best...

Me thinks you may get some of what you want soon...?

Are you ready for the milk mans fresh cream

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:30 am

Dave -

Got to run myself, but thanks for the Christmas present, and glad to hear you are on the mend... even if its a slow mend. And especially glad your off the pain meds!!!!

Will write you more later.... as to if we are interested in further posts. HEEEEELL YEA!!!!!
Wingman

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:31 am

Great to see you back Dave. The scenario with the back sounds totally familiar to me save the drug part. As a pilot I just can’t go there. You are going to have to get surgery. They just go in and scrape the tissue away that’s putting pressure on the nerve. In my case they had to remove a little bone as the canal was small to begin with. Luckily that’s all that’s small but the surgery was a piece of cake. I had it in the morning and walked nearly a mile by evening. They want you up and around as soon as possible. No lifting for a month and nothing heavy for another and then pretty much normal. Do something stupid and it reminds me but otherwise it’s pretty good. Sex is one of the best exercises for lower back problems, luckily. It is imperative to find the right doctor with some experience and not old enough to not be up to speed with a good track record. I think time frame wise I was about the same as you and then we did PT and then the surgery. Get moving on this for that beautiful wife of yours. My libido came back in spades once the surgery was done and you must trust me that sex gets better with age so don’t wait. Women just keep getting hotter and more experienced and better. Don’t wait to join in the fun. A fucked passed up is one you will never get back so don’t wait. Your wife needs at least two dicks so get with it.

frank22
Virgin

Unread post by frank22 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:47 am

Delete
Last edited by frank22 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.