Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
bigdick69
Prepubescent

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by bigdick69 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:21 pm

hey, i just read the story i am glad you are okay in your life and everything is fine with you.
but can i ask some questions?
first your age, how old are you?
and do you not want to talk to your father about when they start their relationship?(man to man talk)
i think he will fill owned to do that at least, honor is something he do not have but for old time sake at least.
i do not understand much about relationships since i am barely twenty myself but i think i could not handle this, you have guts.

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:46 am

Dave I hope you keep updating your story.

TomG

Unread post by TomG » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:12 pm

Holy shit - what a story! I've been reading this thread from the start, and finally had to quit when I got to page 20 so I could get other stuff done. I'll take it up again tomorrow, but it's been one addictive piece of writing from Dave! :P :up:

supershywife
Virgin

Unread post by supershywife » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

This is jus a bump to keep this very well told story around.

Hope you are doing great Dave!

Is it possible to have this moved to the library to preserve it?

Ponyoac
Prepubescent

Unread post by Ponyoac » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:52 am

Well Dave even if you move to other site can you tell us? I don't know you personally but I will like to know where you live is going, I Guess I just want to hear the good ending for you.

c5k4h2w
Prepubescent

Unread post by c5k4h2w » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:06 pm

IMHO your Dad has the right to fuck your wife if she is willing. As long as he is a reasonable guy of course, not some Ahole. You should respect your parents. It's kinda like your Mother in law - if she want to fuck you and you like what you see enough to do it then be a good boy and give her what she wants. It's free pussy, what more could you want? I'm not going to advocate incest though, but some people are into it I guess.

Cuckoldguy21
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckoldguy21 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:49 pm

Why not just be honest with her and ask her if dancing with your step dad turns her on. You think he is a sexy guy. How does she feel about him? She just may need someone to talk to about this and you should be the person she can talk to. You have to get her to talk to you about her feelings. Then you can let her know how you feel.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:58 pm

Cuckoldguy21 wrote:Why not just be honest with her and ask her if dancing with your step dad turns her on. You think he is a sexy guy. How does she feel about him? She just may need someone to talk to about this and you should be the person she can talk to. You have to get her to talk to you about her feelings. Then you can let her know how you feel.
He's wife left him for his step-dad and I believe she was knock up and they are now married.

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:27 pm

What a surprise to see this thread back at the top of active topics. I enjoyed this read so much while I was here. I can remember lying in my sleeping bag while camping out trying to drag in the data signal just enough to download the latest instalment. Already added to the list of deviant things I have done and shouldn't have. A considerable list!
Remember, "life goes on long after the thrill of livin' is gone!"

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:32 pm

Because it's been so long since your post, I wondered whether your got around to having your step dad fuck her.

As for what you needed to do, there's only one way those things happen. A cucky husband must ask his wife to PLEASE fuck him - or somebody. Unless a wife is near frigid, at least half eventually will. My wife was easy to convince, but I realize it takes most a longer time to come around.

Txcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Txcuck » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:06 pm

yielding william wrote:Because it's been so long since your post, I wondered whether your got around to having your step dad fuck her.

As for what you needed to do, there's only one way those things happen. A cucky husband must ask his wife to PLEASE fuck him - or somebody. Unless a wife is near frigid, at least half eventually will. My wife was easy to convince, but I realize it takes most a longer time to come around.
You should take some time to read the entire thread to the end, It was a wild ride and covers years. I can remember checking every chance I got to see if Curiousdave had put up an update.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:31 pm

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you are happy.

Cuckoldguy21
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckoldguy21 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:43 am

Jenna screwed up. She could have had both men and I'm sure in two years, that's what she will want, once the newness of dad wears off.

It's very common for a man to get homosexual feelings when his wife dumps him for another man. Those feelings will subside over time. I've been there.

Rebecca
Trainable

Unread post by Rebecca » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:37 pm

Thank you for the updates Dave. I’m one of the many would like to keep hearing from you if you don’t mind sharing still.

The more recent part of your story that I really connected with was how you describe having lesbian sex with Paige. At some point I switched myself to having sex that way and it really woke something up inside me. I totally understood what you were saying there.
A very happy transwoman :)
http://rebeccacd.tumblr.com

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:05 pm

Hi guys, just dropping in to say hello and let everyone know I'm still alive and well :) Everything is good with me. I'm currently single and ok with that. Just living and enjoying some "me" time lately. Thanks for all the kind comments and occasional private messages letting me know you still care. It means allot. :)

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:13 pm

Oh btw, forgot to ask earlier. Does anyone here remember or have a link for a post that was made on this board a long time ago, I can't find it anywhere. It was a story a guy shared about loaning his wife to a business associate/friend who was from the middle east. The wife had to put on a show of being married to the friend and convincing everyone they were a long time married couple with children and everything. Spent a weekend together on a business trip and roleplaying the scenario. Does that sound familiar to anyone? It was a short tale but highly erotic. I would love to read it again if anyone knows where to find it. Thanks in advance ;)

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:58 pm

Good to hear Dave. Any romance in you life?

questionthe
Prepubescent

Unread post by questionthe » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:14 pm

curiousdave wrote:Oh btw, forgot to ask earlier. Does anyone here remember or have a link for a post that was made on this board a long time ago, I can't find it anywhere. It was a story a guy shared about loaning his wife to a business associate/friend who was from the middle east. The wife had to put on a show of being married to the friend and convincing everyone they were a long time married couple with children and everything. Spent a weekend together on a business trip and roleplaying the scenario. Does that sound familiar to anyone? It was a short tale but highly erotic. I would love to read it again if anyone knows where to find it. Thanks in advance ;)
Yeah, I remember that story. It was in two parts. Basically they went to a golf club or something with the wife and the other wives were asking her about her background. At the end of the story the associate wanted him to travel with them.

Looking through archive.org it may be "wife going away" by bksurrey but can't confirm.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:10 pm

curiousdave wrote:Oh btw, forgot to ask earlier. Does anyone here remember or have a link for a post that was made on this board a long time ago, I can't find it anywhere. It was a story a guy shared about loaning his wife to a business associate/friend who was from the middle east. The wife had to put on a show of being married to the friend and convincing everyone they were a long time married couple with children and everything. Spent a weekend together on a business trip and roleplaying the scenario. Does that sound familiar to anyone? It was a short tale but highly erotic. I would love to read it again if anyone knows where to find it. Thanks in advance ;)
Hi Dave,
Good to hear from you and that everything is well.

I think the posts you are looking for are a couple of posts by jimlondon in the thread "Boyfriend pretending to be married to wife?". Unfortunately neither the author or the thread is still here.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:25 pm

D+D wrote:Good to hear Dave. Any romance in you life?
No I'm currently single. But I'm actually very happy and kind of enjoying the single life. It's not so bad ;)

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:27 pm

questionthe wrote:
Yeah, I remember that story. It was in two parts. Basically they went to a golf club or something with the wife and the other wives were asking her about her background. At the end of the story the associate wanted him to travel with them.

Looking through archive.org it may be "wife going away" by bksurrey but can't confirm.
Yes that sounds like the story. Wish I had saved it but at the time I was focused on other things. It was so short but soo good!

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:30 pm

viking53 wrote:
Hi Dave,
Good to hear from you and that everything is well.

I think the posts you are looking for are a couple of posts by jimlondon in the thread "Boyfriend pretending to be married to wife?". Unfortunately neither the author or the thread is still here.

Thanks viking. The name sounds right... Very disappointing to hear they are gone now. Thanks for the info though, saves me wasted time continuing to look for it. Maybe someone out there saved it? If so I'd appreciate you reposting it here (if that's ok with the mods).

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:08 am

Sent the text to you by PM

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:54 am

Hi Viking. I didn't get it. I may have been full. I cleared my pm's now, think you could try again? I really appreciate it.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:09 am

curiousdave wrote:Hi Viking. I didn't get it. I may have been full. I cleared my pm's now, think you could try again? I really appreciate it.
Hi Dave

Resent it