Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Polleny
Experienced

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by Polleny » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:00 pm

Hi Dave!

Good to hear you are OK.

Polleny

Doug8749

Unread post by Doug8749 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:17 pm

Just read the entire thread in the past few days. Thank you for sharing your life. It is an amazing story. Lots of insight. I hope I can treat people that I love the way you did when faced with difficult times. You are inspirational.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:39 pm

I've been tempted to reread this story lately. It really blew my mind the first time I read it. The story really makes me think how much can happen in five years. I can't begin to imagine how family get-togethers are, after having been married to her for five years and then to have her go from wife to step-mom. I too hope that all is well with you Dave.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:12 pm

Hey Dave
Welcome back. How are Dad and his bride? Are u spending Christmas with them? Thinking about hiring/borrowing a hot date to bring with you.....see if u can stir up some envy.
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:26 pm

Doug8749 wrote:Just read the entire thread in the past few days. Thank you for sharing your life. It is an amazing story. Lots of insight. I hope I can treat people that I love the way you did when faced with difficult times. You are inspirational.
Thanks for the kind words. Glad my story was able to inspire or help you in some way. Made telling it very worth while hearing comments like this. :)

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:40 pm

Ky_Da wrote:I've been tempted to reread this story lately. It really blew my mind the first time I read it. The story really makes me think how much can happen in five years. I can't begin to imagine how family get-togethers are, after having been married to her for five years and then to have her go from wife to step-mom. I too hope that all is well with you Dave.

Well there aren't really any family get togethers. Not with me anyway. In the beginning it was thought that it would all work itself out like that but that just wasn't practical. To be honest it's all just too weird for something like that. Especially considering there are kids in the picture now. I understand and also agree that we should have more separation than that, so it's not all them. All our lives have evolved and moved on to a state where that's just not a real option any more. I would say they are currently a very "normal" family with all that entails, and I am or have been living a more alternative type lifestyle. The two don't mesh really well you know?

But I love them very much and wish nothing but good things for them all. I still talk with Jen every so often, but nothing too in depth or serious. Just a sort of thing where old friends say hi and was thinking about you thing.

I will say that when I'm not distracted with other relationships or things I do sometimes have old fantasies and turn ons pop back into my head over it all. Currently I am single ( and happy) but I do sometimes revisit my old life and get turned on about some of it. It's not as powerful as it used to be for me but there are those moments that stick with you for life I guess, and they can always trigger old emotions and thoughts that are hard to resist. Thanks for your interest and comments.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:42 pm

wingman wrote:Hey Dave
Welcome back. How are Dad and his bride? Are u spending Christmas with them? Thinking about hiring/borrowing a hot date to bring with you.....see if u can stir up some envy.
Hi wingman (long time no talk lol). Well I guess I sort of answered your questions in my last post. Cool idea but not gonna happen ;)

Take care friend :)

HansA
Experienced

Unread post by HansA » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:09 pm

Becky Thompson wrote: When my husband, Ralph, was a young man his father gave him the gift of an afternoon
with a mature woman friend. It is one of Ralph's favorite memories.

So, later in life, after Ralph and I married and his father was alone,
Ralph repaid the favor by giving his father a night with me.
Becky: Did you post this story on OHW?
From Norway...
The land of the fjords and the midnight sun...

HansA
Experienced

Unread post by HansA » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:47 pm

curiousdave wrote: Last thing I will report on now. Someone recently asked if Jenna ever became pregnant.
Actually she has. I had lunch in September with Jenna (late September)
and she told me she was 3 months pregnant.
How is it going for Jenna and her kid?
Gender of the kid(s)?
Is she having more kids or have?

Edit: So OK, kid number 2 on it's way.
And that's most likely the last one.
And you ceased almost all contact with Jenna and your dad.
Dropping the matter.
From Norway...

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:52 pm

HansA wrote:
curiousdave wrote: Last thing I will report on now. Someone recently asked if Jenna ever became pregnant.
Gender of the kid(s)?

Dropping the matter.
Yeah I don't really feel right including talk of Jenna's children here. Everyone is healthy and happy and that's all that's important. I think most of you will understand my thinking about that ;)

Funny you brought that up though... The pregnancy thing that is. I almost brought this up the other night but then I decided I wasn't sure. But for whatever reason now it seems ok. Paige is pregnant and has been calling me recently. She's something like 6 or 7 months pregnant, alone and scared. She's been calling and asking if she can come back. She continued to try and come back for a good while but then eventually gave up. Now it's started back up again with her desperate situation. I've been considering letting her back because I feel very badly for her. I am talking about as a friend thing only. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:00 pm

curiousdave wrote:
HansA wrote:
Gender of the kid(s)?

Dropping the matter.
Yeah I don't really feel right including talk of Jenna's children here. Everyone is healthy and happy and that's all that's important. I think most of you will understand my thinking about that ;)

Funny you brought that up though... The pregnancy thing that is. I almost brought this up the other night but then I decided I wasn't sure. But for whatever reason now it seems ok. Paige is pregnant and has been calling me recently. She's something like 6 or 7 months pregnant, alone and scared. She's been calling and asking if she can come back. She continued to try and come back for a good while but then eventually gave up. Now it's started back up again with her desperate situation. I've been considering letting her back because I feel very badly for her. I am talking about as a friend thing only. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
“Kindness is it’s own reward.”

HansA
Experienced

Unread post by HansA » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:34 pm

curiousdave wrote: Paige is pregnant and has been calling me recently.
She's something like 6 or 7 months pregnant, alone and scared.
She's been calling and asking if she can come back.
She continued to try and come back for a good while but then eventually gave up.
Now it's started back up again with her desperate situation.
I've been considering letting her back because I feel very badly for her.
I am talking about as a friend thing only.
Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Are you the father?
Are you willing to raise another man's child?
If so, I guess you can take her back... :)

Women...
Planning a pregnancy or family they can't.
And then the shit hits the fan, they crap their panties. :mrgreen:
From Norway...

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:44 am

HansA wrote:
curiousdave wrote: Paige is pregnant and has been calling me recently.
She's something like 6 or 7 months pregnant, alone and scared.
She's been calling and asking if she can come back.
She continued to try and come back for a good while but then eventually gave up.
Now it's started back up again with her desperate situation.
I've been considering letting her back because I feel very badly for her.
I am talking about as a friend thing only.
Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Are you the father?
Are you willing to raise another man's child?
If so, I guess you can take her back... :)

Women...
Planning a pregnancy or family they can't.
And then the shit hits the fan, they crap their panties. :mrgreen:

Oh no, I'm not the father! We haven't been together for a good while now. She says it was a former boyfriend (one night hook-up type thing) and he's black.

Can I raise another man's child as my own? I think I could probably do something like that if I loved the girl. But in this case I am thinking it would just me being nice and helpful to a friend in need. I do still have feelings for Paige but not sure if love is the right word.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:57 am

absolutely no way do you take her back. She made her choices now its time to pay for those choices.

Toonfan66
Virgin

Unread post by Toonfan66 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:16 am

I don't post much, and hope when I do it's because it's important. My thoughts, as you asked, would be don't take her back, either as a friend or anything else. Might sound harsh to others, might sound harsh to you even, but I'm 100% with Arizona on this one.

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:39 pm

Dave, in regard to Paige: “Strong people don’t put other people down, they lift them up.”

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:47 pm

Don't take her back, but help her out until she can get her shit together. I think you'll regret it if you leave her hanging.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:48 pm

spongeworthy wrote:Don't take her back, but help her out until she can get her shit together. I think you'll regret it if you leave her hanging.
:up: :up: :up:

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:03 am

Thanks everyone for your input. I'm really torn on the issue. My head says one thing and my heart says another. I guess I have to really think it over hard. Your thoughts have helped, Thank you!

Cuckoldguy21
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckoldguy21 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:00 am

You take Page back and Bingo! A girl walks into your life and Page will be in the way.

nonethewiser

Unread post by nonethewiser » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:53 pm

Dave, being weak has not served you well. People treat you like a doormat because you let them. Do not take her in. It. Is. Not. Your. Problem. Learn to watch out for yourself cause others aren’t doing it. Be wise. Be strong. Being a “nice guy”is NOT it’s own reward. You need to have that niceness repaid. There is just no evidence at all in these many posts that Paige has done anything to earn another favor from you.

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:15 pm

[quote="nonethewiser"]Dave, being weak has not served you well. People treat you like a doormat because you let them. Do not take her in. It. Is. Not. Your. Problem. Learn to watch out for yourself cause others aren’t doing it. Be wise. Be strong. Being a “nice guy”is NOT it’s own reward. You need to have that niceness repaid. There is just no evidence at all in these many posts that Paige has done anything to earn another favor from you.[/quote

Dave, treat others like you would like to be treated. Life is not about trying to get even.
There are no winners in that game.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:37 am

If you dont love her, just be her friend. She needs one I'm sure. That may or may not include her living with you. You're not in any way obligated to open your home to her.

nonethewiser

Unread post by nonethewiser » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:29 pm

Bayless wrote:
nonethewiser wrote:
Dave, treat others like you would like to be treated. Life is not about trying to get even.
Nice cliche. But nobody recommended getting even. Just being self protective. If Charlie Brown refuses to try another kick if Lucy is holding, even if asks nicely and Charlie feels sorry for her, that’s not getting even. It’s learning.

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:01 pm

nonethewiser wrote:
Bayless wrote:
nonethewiser wrote:
Nice cliche. But nobody recommended getting even. Just being self protective. If Charlie Brown refuses to try another kick if Lucy is holding, even if asks nicely and Charlie feels sorry for her, that’s not getting even. It’s learning.
Charlie Brown isn’t a member of this site. This is for real.