Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
JeffBingham

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:53 pm

So long as you're happy, that's all that matters. Really glad to hear you're doing so well.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:04 pm

Wow! Is all I can say. I'm glad that you're happy. I just hope that your current friend doesn't disappoint you. Wish you the best.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:52 pm

Dave, feel free to stay in touch either here or privately.

Labels are sticky- just do you and don't worry about what people call it! As long as you and the people you interact with are happy, then it's all good :)

Take care- I will be thinking of you.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:54 pm

Good to hear from you Dave and especially to hear that you have found peace in life and grown from this very turbulent experience. Forget the labels and enjoy who you are and the relationships you develop. I wish you all the best for the future and thanks for sharing so much with us.

lagercandle2014
Experienced

Unread post by lagercandle2014 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:02 am

Thankyou for bringing closure to your post as so many don't.

Now get on with the rest of your life Dave.

Regards LC
I'm the boss in our house, and I have the wifes permission to say so!

Beanie_Baby
Prepubescent

Unread post by Beanie_Baby » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:16 am

Wow, just found this and read through it all... Dave, I hope you're doing well and you are happy. From reading all of this, I know there must be some choices you regret making. To hear that you are happy with where you are now, and that you can't imagine going back, is truly heartwarming.

I really only have one question: Do you still have a goal of being in a monogamous relationship with either a man or a woman, and raising a family? If so, would the relationship be open, or would you ever introduce cuckolding into it?

All the best.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:00 pm

Beanie_Baby wrote:Wow, just found this and read through it all... Dave, I hope you're doing well and you are happy. From reading all of this, I know there must be some choices you regret making. To hear that you are happy with where you are now, and that you can't imagine going back, is truly heartwarming.

I really only have one question: Do you still have a goal of being in a monogamous relationship with either a man or a woman, and raising a family? If so, would the relationship be open, or would you ever introduce cuckolding into it?

All the best.
Yes I am interested in a "monogamous" relationship. I feel I've reached an age and had some pretty fun experiences in my life to this point. I think I am ready to just have fun with one person for the rest of my life. That said I'm not sure that's where I am at at this very moment right now. It could be but I'm not sure yet. Like I mentioned my current boyfriend is married so I don't really see us in a lifelong relationship. But we are enjoying ourselves and our love life right now so it's all good. If he wasn't married and wanted to commit to me I feel I would be interested in that but that's not where we're at right now so. "Family"? Not so sure about that one. I think right now just me and a loving partner is all I can hope for. But I try and never say never though ;-) Thanks for your comments and question!

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Hi Dave, I'm so glad you came back and filled us in on how things are for you. I'm so glad you're in a good place now and have had such amazing experiences. I'm only at the beginning of my journey, still doing yours into the water to test if there's any interest from my wife. I envy the experiences you've had, but at the same time in scared of a similar outcome for me. So it's so good to hear that everything has still worked out for you regardless of the path that things took.

It seems like you're now in a place where you've experienced everything you wanted and are ready to settle down with someone should you find the right person. I'm just curious if you had of experienced all of this prior to meeting Jenna, and you had then settled down with her after experiencing all of this, Would you have let this all happen with Jenna in that situation? ie would you have put a stop to things with her dad and not encouraged it.

I guess what I'm asking if you do settle down with a new man or woman and a similar opportunity comes along would you go for it? Would you let them make you a cuckold again? I understand you mightn't actively seek it out, but would you let it happen if your partner wants it?
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:59 am

newaussiecuck wrote:Hi Dave, I'm so glad you came back and filled us in on how things are for you. I'm so glad you're in a good place now and have had such amazing experiences. I'm only at the beginning of my journey, still doing yours into the water to test if there's any interest from my wife. I envy the experiences you've had, but at the same time in scared of a similar outcome for me. So it's so good to hear that everything has still worked out for you regardless of the path that things took.

It seems like you're now in a place where you've experienced everything you wanted and are ready to settle down with someone should you find the right person. I'm just curious if you had of experienced all of this prior to meeting Jenna, and you had then settled down with her after experiencing all of this, Would you have let this all happen with Jenna in that situation? ie would you have put a stop to things with her dad and not encouraged it.

I guess what I'm asking if you do settle down with a new man or woman and a similar opportunity comes along would you go for it? Would you let them make you a cuckold again? I understand you mightn't actively seek it out, but would you let it happen if your partner wants it?

Very good question :) Not totally easy to answer but good.

I will say that the idea or thought of a similar situation as to the one that happened with Jenna and my Dad is not very appealing to me. Looking bad before things went bad, it was extremely thrilling for me. Thrilling in a way that has never been duplicated since. But with 20/20 hindsight being what it is, I know the thrills weren't really worth it. The thing is and to answer part of your question, it wasn't really up to me to allow. It was a very organic thing and had a life of it's own. In the beginning I thought I was pushing or allowing things to play out but that wasn't really the case. They were in love and I sensed that which is what ended up driving my fantasies. But that was and had already happened without any doing of my own. They fell in love before my fantasies started. It's like I knew it without "knowing" it. I guess in a typical relationship that would have thrown up red flags left and right but my little mental glitch or whatever you want to call it didn't do that. I just felt the submissive voyeuristic thrill of it and that clouded my judgement. But regardless of what I was feeling it was going to play out the way it did anyway. Maybe if I was against it it would have played out a little different but I believe in the end the same result would have happened.

I am submissive by nature and often feel my partner's joy and excitement as my own. So with that in mind I will say that I can not 100% rule out ever being "cuckolded" again. In the right situation and time I am sure I could get sucked into something like that again. It's not my goal right now but I know myself pretty well and the allure of my partner being excited by something can really bring me on board. When I fantasize now or allow myself to day dream out scenarios of where I want my life to go, I don't have those type thoughts. But it could happen one day. Right now I just want to take care of and be taken care of. I think along those lines right now. Being truly submissive is a hard thing to understand much less explain fully. I don't really know how to fully explain it correctly. I do have limits and exceptions but for the most part I get real and deep joy in pleasing others.

Thanks for your question and I wish you nothing but the best in your own journey in life. I hope it turns out as exciting as you want it to be with none of the potential bad stuff attached to it ;) Take care

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:13 am

curiousdave wrote:
newaussiecuck wrote:Hi Dave, I'm so glad you came back and filled us in on how things are for you. I'm so glad you're in a good place now and have had such amazing experiences. I'm only at the beginning of my journey, still doing yours into the water to test if there's any interest from my wife. I envy the experiences you've had, but at the same time in scared of a similar outcome for me. So it's so good to hear that everything has still worked out for you regardless of the path that things took.

I will say that the idea or thought of a similar situation as to the one that happened with Jenna and my Dad is not very appealing to me. Looking bad before things went bad, it was extremely thrilling for me. Thrilling in a way that has never been duplicated since. But with 20/20 hindsight being what it is, I know the thrills weren't really worth it. The thing is and to answer part of your question, it wasn't really up to me to allow. It was a very organic thing and had a life of it's own. In the beginning I thought I was pushing or allowing things to play out but that wasn't really the case. They were in love and I sensed that which is what ended up driving my fantasies. But that was and had already happened without any doing of my own. They fell in love before my fantasies started. It's like I knew it without "knowing" it. I guess in a typical relationship that would have thrown up red flags left and right but my little mental glitch or whatever you want to call it didn't do that. I just felt the submissive voyeuristic thrill of it and that clouded my judgement. But regardless of what I was feeling it was going to play out the way it did anyway. Maybe if I was against it it would have played out a little different but I believe in the end the same result would have happened.

I am submissive by nature and often feel my partner's joy and excitement as my own. So with that in mind I will say that I can not 100% rule out ever being "cuckolded" again. In the right situation and time I am sure I could get sucked into something like that again. It's not my goal right now but I know myself pretty well and the allure of my partner being excited by something can really bring me on board. When I fantasize now or allow myself to day dream out scenarios of where I want my life to go, I don't have those type thoughts. But it could happen one day. Right now I just want to take care of and be taken care of. I think along those lines right now. Being truly submissive is a hard thing to understand much less explain fully. I don't really know how to fully explain it correctly. I do have limits and exceptions but for the most part I get real and deep joy in pleasing others.

Thanks for your question and I wish you nothing but the best in your own journey in life. I hope it turns out as exciting as you want it to be with none of the potential bad stuff attached to it ;) Take care
I'm glad that you've realized that nothing you did caused Jenna and your stepfather to get together and there was nothing that you could have done to prevented it. It's my hunch that they developed feelings for one another long, long before they even started to go out dancing so that's that, the past. You're very smart to leave it at that and leave them totally to themselves and move forward. I applaud you for that. Whatever relationship or road that you go down, I hope you find happiness, but I also hope that you protect yourself. If you don't watch after your own mental and physical self , no one else will.

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:55 am

Dave I hope you keep updating us from time to time. Life has a way of changing in many ways. You have invested a great deal of time and honesty on this forum, so I hope you keep doing it.
Treborn

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:15 pm

curiousdave wrote:

Thanks Dave, that was such a great and thoughtful answer to what I know was a very difficult question. I thought long and hard about whether to post it as I didn't want to reopen any old wounds as such but I know you're well past that now and that is what allowed me to post it. I agree that it would have ended the same way with or without any involvement on your part but at least the way it played out you were able to get what you needed out if it. It also allowed you to have all those wonderful experiences with Paige and now with your new interest. Also don't underestimate the gift you have given others from your story. Not just a smoking hot read, but a deeper understanding of the highs and lows and where this journey can lead and that it's possible to come out the other side well and happy. If someone ever made a movie about this story it would be a smash hit I think.

I understand what you mean by being submissive and feeling your partner's joy as your own, I'm wired the same way. If my wife feels the same joy and happiness yours did then I also don't think I could put a stop to it.

Also thank you for the well wishes for my own journey. I don't know what will or won't happen with that. I've essentially given the green light, let her know I get excited and have hot dreams of her with another man. I think she is somewhat interested and has thrown her own hints back and forth at times, but for the most part at the moment she's content staying at home with me. At least I know she’s given it some thought and considered it. Who knows maybe the right guy who floats her boat will come along one day, but at the moment she's not putting herself in any positions to find such a person.

I wish you all the best for a wonderful, happy life. You deserve it. Take care.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

MissKitty
Prepubescent

Unread post by MissKitty » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:05 am

Hi CuriousDave

I found your thread like three days ago and just got caught up. wow that was intense!

Back at page like 50? or something I wanted to ask if you ever wondered if you were trans. ... I'm trans too and some of the things you said just struck a chord with me.

Then i read to the very end and you're starting to accept your femininity. awesome!

Even the times when you said you thought you were pathetic, I still thought you were very brave and accepting of yourself and your feelings. Sharing your vulnerable side honestly takes strength.

Anyways glad you're doing good (: Keep giving us occasional updates, i think you're pretty cool

Niblick
Trainable

Unread post by Niblick » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Thanks for sharing your story, Dave. Continue to live life fully. You have been an inspiration to an old man.
Your cheerleader,
Niblick
LOVE MY WIFE!

Niblick
Trainable

Unread post by Niblick » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Thanks for sharing your story, Dave. Continue to live life fully. You have been an inspiration to an old man.
Your cheerleader,
Niblick
LOVE MY WIFE!

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:25 pm

Thanks for your sweet comments MissKitty. I appreciate them. It's probably true that some of my femininity was showing through way back in my story. I wasn't really aware of it so much then but I now know it was there. And if I am to be completely honest I guess I probably was aware of it to some degree in my life, just not realizing it was coming through in my writing. I realize now that I did many things in my life to bury those feelings and ideas. They pained me to some degree.

Looking back at my life as a whole I know I was always trying to live up to my very manly step father's example. My Dad was always the absolute epitome of a man, or at least what I thought a man was supposed to be. Strong and virile and accomplished, hard working and alpha to the max. Not the in your face with it type but still very in charge and very alpha. The problem is when this isn't your own nature it can cause lots of pain and confusion when you can't replicate it. I tried in vain and didn't stop trying until Paige came roaring into my life. She broke down ALL those barriers rather quickly I guess. But it's also true she had a very willing subject in me so.

So many things were at play in my transformation. Frustration was a big factor for me. I finally just gave up pretending to be something I wasn't. Paige took me (small steps at first) through this. But after those first few steps took place the rest of the wall just came tumbling down really easily. I am so thankful for this now. Yes being a feminine male brings with it it's own unique issues and problems but at least I am free to just be me now. Just being free to live within your own skin and not always having to put on a false front is so liberating in itself. Even if I was alone and had no one to love or be intimate with it would still be very worth it.

I am not sure how far my transformation will go. For right now I am feeling pretty good about myself and my current life. I do love to feel feminine and sometimes I even feel pretty (which still feels awkward to type, awkward but awesome!) But I could see myself going further. I am almost positive this will never end with me wanting to be a complete (with surgery ) woman or anything. But I do really love feeling womanly in my own ways. I can't lie, the thought of having breast is an especially delicious thought I catch myself having frequently. But it's a little early for that I think. I've thought a little about possibly going on hormones just for a short period of time, just a little dose to maybe soften a few lines and bring about a few more feminine things in myself. But I'm still debating this with myself. My boyfriend says I am fine the way I am but I think he may would appreciate a little more also. I guess time will tell ;-)

I've gotten a few request from members here to keep telling my story, talk a little more in depth of how I got to where I am now. I just feel kind of cautious about this and don't want to start any wars or anything with the people who don't like this type stuff. What's the consensus with those still reading this? Is there a consensus at all lol? Do the moderators or owners here care or anything if I continue to update my thread with non cuckold related stuff?

Either way I still appreciate those who have wished me well. You guys and girls are all so great. Thanks again :)

Beanie_Baby
Prepubescent

Unread post by Beanie_Baby » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:23 pm

I'd definitely be interested in hearing more about your life! It would be great to hear updates on how you're doing (hopefully they'll all be happy/good ones!)

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:13 am

Sharing is caring.
A cliche, but you have slipped into the minds of so many here.
OHW is valuable, providing a platform for expression and enlightenment.
Where else can you let it all hang out. (I am dating myself there.)
Where else would I meet you.

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:07 am

Dave, it's interesting to read that you consider yourself femme as I'd never taken that as an element of your story.

I'm trans and have been for 20 years. I didn't start hrt until the end of 2015, however when I started it was knowing I would likely proceed to surgery and I'm going to SF for GCS in a couple of months. Here are a few of my experiences, yours will differ.

First HRT (imx) isn't really something you can do "now and then" and most trans women find the first thing affected is their mental landscape, that will be affected in days, weeks at most. Physical changes take longer, most women don't see breast development for a month at least. On the other hand again on average some changes will be permanent beginning at 3 months or so.

Hormones affect a lot of different things in our biochemistry and have a strong influence on neurotransmitters and hence the big shift in mental outlook. If one isn't inherently trans then estrogen HRT will not make you feel better and likely make you feel worse. In any case if you're truly transgender, obtaining hormone therapy isn't complicated. However how they affect people is highly individual, like all things in the brain there's a lot of difference between people.

Hrt will almost certainly cut into your sex drive (but there are exceptions, I have friends who are fully able to function sexually from day one forward on estrogen. For my part, it took a few months for a far more feminine sex drive to replace what had been there before.

Most important, you need to be medically monitored for hrt to be safe. Orally administered estrogen is very hard on the liver and being older is an additional risk, for that reason I use injected estradiol and I'm lucky in not needing an anti-androgen for suppression of testosterone. I also happen to need a very small dose to hit the desired blood levels of estrogen; I know women who need a dose 16 times higher than I do to get exactly the same results.

Here's the key safety risk, due to the load on the liver, hrt can dramatically increase the risk of blood clotting and especially deep vein thrombosis which can be lethal. So proper care from your physician or preferably an endocrinologist is absolutely necessary.

About surgery, trans women are women whether or not they elect for physical changes. People become quite obsessed over what's between the legs and that's not the point, rather it's primarily about whats between the ears. There's a lot of good scientific work on causes but again that's irrelevant to the question of gender.

Feel free to be in touch if you want anything or about other resources. You've shown in all the time you've been posting that you understand yourself well and as you've explored and changed you've done so with minimal drama and impressive compassion.

Best wishes, glad you're back!
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:22 am

Hi pancuckold. I really appreciate all the info you just shared. It's certainly a lot of very important stuff for me to consider. I am not ready to make any more changes at this very moment, I was just expressing out loud some thoughts that have been floating around in my head lately. It's one of those things where I know I would enjoy some aspects but maybe not all. I am just keeping my mind open to all possibilities for my future well being and happiness. I don't have any kind of huge urge to live my life as a woman per se . But I do love feeling feminine and attractive in a femme way now. Just a lot of things to think out and consider for me. No rush but it's definitely on my mind. If I do decide to go down the route of hormone therapy I will certainly drop you a line and get your feedback on it. Information and experience is power and I would value anyone who's been there and done thats feedback!

As far as you didn't really see the "femme feeling" as an aspect of my story. I can understand that to a point. Until Paige stepped in and started changing me anyway. Not sure if you read my entire story (I know it's painfully long at this point), but once she opened the door to us having "lesbian" type sex my whole world started changing. The feeling I experienced interacting with her as another "girl" was extremely powerful for me. Being all dolled up together and enjoying sex in a softer more elegant way was life changing to say the least. Maybe my mind works in too much of a sexual way but what I found I loved sexually started to bleed over into my everyday life. The feeling of being soft and silky and hairless was an aphrodisiac for me. I just wanted more and more it seems. I understand that doesn't make me trans which is why I said I don't consider myself one. I just love being or feeling girly. I still like things I used to like as a "normal" boy but maybe not quite as much. I just feel Paige helped unleash the real me that had been buried and hidden for so long. Now that doesn't mean I feel I always had all these desires deep within me because I honestly don't think I did. Just because I struggled with not being man enough for the women in my life didn't mean I was always really desiring being with a man. I realize those feelings came about later for me, after Paige opened the door to that also. I just feel I always had a more docile or feminine streak deep inside that needed to be set free. That part doesn't have to be a sexual thing at all even though it is for me. I'm starting to ramble again here, sorry. Anyway thanks so much for your feedback. It's great appreciated and hopefully we can talk more in the future!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi Dave, have you read about people who identify as "nonbinary"? I am wondering if this is something you might find suiting what you describe more accurately.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:11 pm

Dave, I've read every post, however the Paige posts were a long time ago and so if I remembered any gender-fluid entries it was long enough ago and I internalized them more as kinky and power exchange. As it happens, I started my own exploration of gender when I had a gf who'd been formerly lesbian and so there were specific parts of your thread that resonated with my own experiences.

I didn't take that you were leaning towards transition any time soon, just as you say it sounds like a thing to explore in the future. Still, the risks (and rewards) are big and so I wanted you to be aware for whenever you wanted to move that way.

As @ssq notes, gender is a continuum and non-binary might be where you're headed or even a stop along the way.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

MissKitty
Prepubescent

Unread post by MissKitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:44 pm

(: I've been taking hrt for ten years. Anyone can pm me about hormones if you want to talk privately.

>pancuckold

Have you seen the femboys on 4chan and reddit? There are lots of boys who are happy taking estrogen. They just want smooth skin and a cute figure and to look young. They still have a sex drive... they just usually talk about starting to become attracted to men more.

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:46 pm

Dave you write fondly about Paige, do you think there is still a chance for the two of you?

Uncle Rico
Trainable

Unread post by Uncle Rico » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:30 am

Dave, thank you for coming back to up date us on your journey. I too started out with a stepfather, at four years old. He was a very alpha male. I was raised with only women in the household till then. I think this affected me and prefrences. I consider myself straight but have had a few male/ male experences, in my teens. I enjoyed taking the feme role at those times. Nowadays I would consider myself straight but every once in awhile I get an urge. I guess what im saying is, that your journey is far from over. Given the right circumstances, you could end up with a wife and children. Just contiune to enjoy the trip.
Please come back and update us from time to time. Your way with telling your story is unsurpassed, IMHO. Thanks again for sharing both the good and the bad.