Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
SutterKane
OHW Addict

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:02 pm

Polleny wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:54 pm
Or it might be because Dave is such a lovable person At least my hart goes out for Dave and I would really love to hear from Dave, how life is right now.

I don't have high hopes but I have hopes.

Polleny
All we can do is show him that we are interested and that we care. The rest is up to him.
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:41 pm

SutterKane wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:02 pm
Polleny wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:54 pm
Or it might be because Dave is such a lovable person At least my hart goes out for Dave and I would really love to hear from Dave, how life is right now.

I don't have high hopes but I have hopes.

Polleny
All we can do is show him that we are interested and that we care. The rest is up to him.
Sutter
Amen.

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:42 pm

I also have to wonder how Jenna would react if Dave told her he had a boyfriend during one of their "friends catching up" phone calls. Like, if she asks him "Hey, so how are you doing?" and Dave just says "Great! My boyfriend just moved in over the weekend."

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:00 pm

Just wanted to pass along a message. Dave has PM'ed me this afternoon and he's alive and well. Says there hasn't been much to update but he's going to try to work on something for us soon.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:26 am

That sounds wonderful.

Dave in 1 & 1/2 year there must have happened a few things. It may seen to you that not much have happened but I don't think that's true and even if it was true we still want to know you're alright.

Polleny

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:30 pm

I'm just glad to hear that he's OK and willing to check in.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:25 am

SutterKane wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:30 pm
I'm just glad to hear that he's OK and willing to check in.
Ditto! :up:

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:28 am

Well, looks like Dave disappeared again after he checked in with me last month. Shame. I thought we would get some kind of update as it's been a year and a half since the pregnant Paige situation came up and Dave was talking about his boyfriend relationship. Sorry if I got your hopes up everyone, but he REALLY did PM me saying he'd update us soon.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:17 am

The opening of this thread is somewhat familiar to us. My wife has been fucking a 20-year-old guy attending school locally for a while now. We have since met his parents and, for several reasons, they approve of the relationship between my wife and their son. She suspects his father also wants to have sex with her and she is considering it, dependent on his wife's attitude about it. After several conversations, she believes his wife would approve. It's an ongoing process I'm chronicling in this website's Hotwife section.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:43 pm

You met his parents???

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:14 pm

ckathrill wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:43 pm
You met his parents???
You really should be subscribed to Des's thread! :lol:
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:22 am

Des 31 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:17 am
The opening of this thread is somewhat familiar to us. My wife has been fucking a 20-year-old guy attending school locally for a while now. We have since met his parents and, for several reasons, they approve of the relationship between my wife and their son. She suspects his father also wants to have sex with her and she is considering it, dependent on his wife's attitude about it. After several conversations, she believes his wife would approve. It's an ongoing process I'm chronicling in this website's Hotwife section.
What is the title of the thread?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:00 pm

D+D wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:22 am
Des 31 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:17 am
What is the title of the thread?
It's entitled "My Wife's Hotwife History . . ." at this link: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Satros
Prepubescent

Unread post by Satros » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:11 am

I registered on this forum only now, I regret that I could not take part in the discussion of this. What I see in front of me - I see a good book that I read in one breath. During which, I was worried about the characters and rejoiced in their success. I can not say that I am pleased with the ending. But I imagine Dave a little sad, living in a lonely house on the river, where it is always autumn. Thank you for that.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:49 pm

Welcome to the forum Satros.

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:53 pm

Just wanted to check in and see if anyone has heard from Dave. Would like to have some updates on how he's doing and how everyone's moved on from this.

ggbro
Prepubescent

Unread post by ggbro » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:48 am

Hey guys, I need some advice. I’ve recently and got into the habit of masturbating to written stories. I havent particularly done it to cuck stuff and I only started about a week ago through reddit threads. A couple days ago I was scrolling through reddit and found a link to this thread. I don’t know why, I usually don’t let this kind of stuff get to me and I find it absurd that I feel this way. But I can’t get over what happened to Dave. It constantly runs through my head non-stop and whenever I think about it, it makes feel sick and emotional. These past few days I haven’t had any sleep and have been feeling severely depressed because I’ve been thinking about it so much. It just hurts that she would do that to him, not even her, but his fucking dad ffs. It just makes me want to curl up and cry. The funny thing is I dont even get turned on by this story I just get so sad, I haven’t masturbated since I read his reply page 43. I just can’t, every time I try to wank I just think of Jenna confessing her love for his dad to Dave and it makes me want to throw up (in a sad way). What aggravated me the most was that she had no problem cheating on poor Dave, even before he confessed his cuck fantasies to her, but she wouldn’t even kiss him the day before she left him. It has gotten so bad that i had a fantasy where I killed his dad and all his kids just so she could feel how alone she made Dave. She left him with no one; his mum died, so what does she do? She decides to take his only father figure and destroy their relationship (not that his dad had nothing to do with it). The worst part is I don’t even feel bad for having these fantasies, I just feel so numb after reading Dave’s story, I’ve never felt like this and it scares me. I can’t get it out of my mind. Any advice on how to deal with these thoughts. PS: I plan on talking to my therapist about it, but I doubt they’d help much, I need advice from people who’ve read stories like this.

PSS: The only hope I had was that this story was a fabrication, but I was told it was real and it hurt even more when I found out. I’m probably being so melodramatic, but this is honestly how I feel, please I need help and advice.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:47 pm

Maybe if you try with thinking about how Dave has taken all of this. I felt sick to when I read Daves story, but Daves take on all this is really inspiring. How he forgave them and moved on fascinated me. When I read Daves story I was in a bad spot but reading about Daves ability to forgive his ex wife and stepfather helped me to feel better. How he rose above all this helped me feel better even though my problems was nothing like Daves.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:02 pm

ggbro wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:48 am
Hey guys, I need some advice. I’ve recently and got into the habit of masturbating to written stories. I havent particularly done it to cuck stuff and I only started about a week ago through reddit threads. A couple days ago I was scrolling through reddit and found a link to this thread. I don’t know why, I usually don’t let this kind of stuff get to me and I find it absurd that I feel this way. But I can’t get over what happened to Dave. It constantly runs through my head non-stop and whenever I think about it, it makes feel sick and emotional. These past few days I haven’t had any sleep and have been feeling severely depressed because I’ve been thinking about it so much. It just hurts that she would do that to him, not even her, but his fucking dad ffs. It just makes me want to curl up and cry. The funny thing is I dont even get turned on by this story I just get so sad, I haven’t masturbated since I read his reply page 43. I just can’t, every time I try to wank I just think of Jenna confessing her love for his dad to Dave and it makes me want to throw up (in a sad way). What aggravated me the most was that she had no problem cheating on poor Dave, even before he confessed his cuck fantasies to her, but she wouldn’t even kiss him the day before she left him. It has gotten so bad that i had a fantasy where I killed his dad and all his kids just so she could feel how alone she made Dave. She left him with no one; his mum died, so what does she do? She decides to take his only father figure and destroy their relationship (not that his dad had nothing to do with it). The worst part is I don’t even feel bad for having these fantasies, I just feel so numb after reading Dave’s story, I’ve never felt like this and it scares me. I can’t get it out of my mind. Any advice on how to deal with these thoughts. PS: I plan on talking to my therapist about it, but I doubt they’d help much, I need advice from people who’ve read stories like this.

PSS: The only hope I had was that this story was a fabrication, but I was told it was real and it hurt even more when I found out. I’m probably being so melodramatic, but this is honestly how I feel, please I need help and advice.
Something in this story is ringing true. Maybe not the dad part but something is hitting on your real life. I'm guessing the being alone part.

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:46 pm

ggbro wrote:

I can tell you that I felt the same way when I first read it a couple of years ago. The same thing that brought me to this forum.
It went away for me around the 3 week mark, hopefully you will have a similar time frame.
I could also hazard a guess as to the ultimate cause for those feelings as I spent a lot of time myself working through them, but doubt it would help you much as you will need to sort it out for yourself. I suggest reading other peoples progress threads, getting multiple experiences and points of view helps.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:01 pm

ggbro wrote:

Dave's story is about masochism. His kink led him to experience the most profound abandonment and betrayal by the two most important people in his life. It's very painful, but the healing that he suggests began to occur at the end through his acceptance and forgiveness is a very good start. I'm hopeful for him. Something about these themes appear to have struck a chord with you. I encourage you to talk with your therapist about it; this is EXACTLY the kind of stuff people should talk to therapists about.

Norris
Prepubescent

Unread post by Norris » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:02 am

I hope to hear more details of this story

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:30 am

Welcome to the forum Norris.

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:52 pm

Shame this thread didn't get anymore updates. Just trying to keep it alive now because there's still a chance Dave will come back to update us and because it's a good read for those looking for this type of situation.

AliasBilly
Prepubescent

Unread post by AliasBilly » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:32 pm

Sorry to be a jerk, but the saddest thing about this thread is all the comments. Shit happened to Dave, and he survived, and learned who he really is, and wife, and dad. He's clear-eyed now and y'all need to let him go.