Poll: Cucks, when did you first realize what you were?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

At what age did you begin to want to share your GF/wife?

- 18 to 21
24%
- 22 to 24
16%
- 25 to 28
16%
- 29 to 32
11%
- 33 to 35
7%
- 36 to 39
8%
- 40 to 45
10%
- 46 or older
10%

Total votes: 654

cuck1
Prepubescent

Re: Poll: Cucks, when did you first realize what you were?

Unread post by cuck1 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:23 am

I've always had the urge to share for as long as I can remember.

As a teenager I had two close male friends with whom we we would suck each other off regularly, when I got my first serious girlfriend (something of a long distance relationship) I shared her with them on a couple of occasions, I think this just cemented things.

From there things progressed to cuckolding.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:51 am

My wife was going away on a business trip with a colleague whom she was attracted to. We discussed it and I told her it was ok with me if she decided to have relations with him. The actual event took place a few days later while they were on the trip.

dh_and_gc
Prepubescent

Unread post by dh_and_gc » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:10 pm

I was probably in my early 20s - I didn't know it but I was aleady a cuckold then beginning when wife and i were still newlyweds - by the time i was in my mid 20s she was on 2nd affair.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:54 pm

I was in my mid 30's she was in her early 20's. She would tell stories of the guys she had fuck and it was exciting listening to her. After a couple of years I asked her one night if there was someone she would want to get into her panties and when she told me who, I told her to go for it. And she did and he did. She asked how did I know this guy would want to get into her panties. I told her, "we know". This person became her FB for about two years.

jaynjoy2
Experienced

Unread post by jaynjoy2 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:00 pm

Although I knew at a young age (approx 17 or 18), and the thought excited me, I was probably too immature to handle it back then. We girlfriend and I played with others some (as I describe in the thread Small Steps), but it was years before Joy actually had sex with another man. When it did happen, I had absolutely no feelings of jealousy. Other feelings had to be dealt with, but nothing about jealousy, distrust or anything like that.

dh_and_gc
Prepubescent

Unread post by dh_and_gc » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:24 pm

when my wife was on her 2nd affair (which i still knew nothing of - unlike rest of world) - i would tell her i had fantasies of watching her with other men. one time she told me she wasn't that keen on being anyone else. then she added that maybe she would enjoy fucking xxx ( guy she was already cheating with)! anyway, she then added that she wouldn't want me watching because i'm her husband so "that wouldn't be nice" (she meant it would be improper). by the time she finally told me about the college classmate she started fucking when we were still newlyweds, (at this point i am still aroun mid twenties), she just did so to satisfy my interest in her cuckolding me. my reaction was to be extremely aroused - so i was 100% sure that i had a severe kink. she wouldn't tell me details, though, and i know now it is because she had fallen in love with the guy. when she finally told me about 2nd lover, she still never set it up so i could watch. but she gave me lots of details plus sloppy seconds served fresh for the rest of her time with him. she had gotten over her concerns about propriety as well, as she was very vocal about how much she loved being fucked by her lover and then by me shortly after.

whitecuckmn
Virgin

Unread post by whitecuckmn » Wed May 25, 2016 10:55 pm

whitecuckmn wrote:My wife was just turning 30 and was so upset that she was "getting old". Greg was 25, and I was 32. It was almost our 7th Year Anniversary of our Marriage and saying out Wedding Vows.

I heard the very first time that my best friend, Greg, seduced and fucked my wife on the couch in his cabin after they told me to go to bed since I was yawning and nodding off before 9 pm.

When I heard him trying to seduce my wife, I was so scared, so jealous, so upset, and did NOT want him to seduce her. Details later, but I heard her gasp... and I KNEW he had just rammed his thick, very thick 9" cock into her pussy. Then I heard her grunt, and then I heard him fucking my lovely and 100% faithful wife (until then). She was breathing so heavily that I thought she would pass out. Then I heard her enjoy it, make sounds I have never heard before, and moan loudly, and say, "Greg, don't stop!" and "Oh my God!"

THAT is the very first moment that I wanted to be cuckolded! I really wanted to watch, but I knew they would hear me and stop. I DID NOT WANT THEM TO STOP!
I started jacking off, and when I heard her cum intensely and again say, "Oh my God, Greg!" That is when I shot cum all over my chest, face, hair, and over my head. I came with a load at least twice what I had ever shot, and I shot it about 10x as far as I ever could before!

THAT was the moment I was so glad that she was letting Greg fuck her, and even BAREBACK as I had suspected. It was then that I realized that I had been cuckolded! I still was nervous and confused about it all, but I loved her letting Greg seduced and deep fuck her. Oh how I wish I could have sneaked a peek.

whitecuckmn 9-17-13
///////////////////////////
The last number of years my wife has been jacking me off 2x a week while talking aloud (without using his name), pretending (for my benefit only, she says) that she is in bed with Greg having sex, saying how much she wants it, how BIG his cock feels in her wet pussy, and how he shoots his cum into her pussy, and making her cum hard, and "give it to me, one more time, just like the first time", and "Fuck me deep and hard".

Afterwards I pleasure her and end up eating her pussy and clit, making her cum hard multiple times. In the last three months, she begs for it again, and has even said, "Give it to me," while I am eating her pussy.

jaynjoy2
Experienced

Unread post by jaynjoy2 » Thu May 26, 2016 2:57 am

whitecuckmn wrote: The last number of years my wife has been jacking me off 2x a week while talking aloud (without using his name), pretending (for my benefit only, she says) that she is in bed with Greg having sex, saying how much she wants it, how BIG his cock feels in her wet pussy, and how he shoots his cum into her pussy, and making her cum hard, and "give it to me, one more time, just like the first time", and "Fuck me deep and hard".

Afterwards I pleasure her and end up eating her pussy and clit, making her cum hard multiple times. In the last three months, she begs for it again, and has even said, "Give it to me," while I am eating her pussy.
Must be fun having her play along like that. If she is saying that it is only for your benefit, but seems to be getting off on it herself, maybe she will respond to you telling her that you would get off even better if she had another man actually fucking her while she is talking the same way.

Sounds like she it pretty resistant to the real thing, but she is supporting the fantasy and that is something to be happy about.

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Thu May 26, 2016 4:02 pm

I was but 16 when my HS gal cheated on me with the only guy in school I could not whip! I used to jack off thinking about her sucking him off as she was afraid of getting pg so only did oral with me also.

whitecuckmn
Virgin

Unread post by whitecuckmn » Thu May 26, 2016 7:57 pm

jaynjoy2 wrote:
whitecuckmn wrote: The last number of years my wife has been jacking me off 2x a week while talking aloud (without using his name), pretending (for my benefit only, she says) that she is in bed with Greg having sex, saying how much she wants it, how BIG his cock feels in her wet pussy, and how he shoots his cum into her pussy, and making her cum hard, and "give it to me, one more time, just like the first time", and "Fuck me deep and hard".

Must be fun having her play along like that. If she is saying that it is only for your benefit, but seems to be getting off on it herself, maybe she will respond to you telling her that you would get off even better if she had another man actually fucking her while she is talking the same way.

Sounds like she it pretty resistant to the real thing, but she is supporting the fantasy and that is something to be happy about.
///////////////

I think about the possibility of both ways of looking at it, and I am thinking of trying to contact Greg and just invite him over to visit some weekend.... If he showed up, I have a VERY good idea of how hot and passionate she would be....

and I am very happy that she does what she does....

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri May 27, 2016 5:02 am

I was 14. At that time slutty and domineering girls drew my attention. The problem for many years was that I couldn't tell the difference between bitchy and dominant. When I was 17 I shared my first serious girlfriend and it just felt right. Upon meeting my wife, once I realized it was serious, put all my cards on the table in a serious talk. Much to my surprise the idea excited the hell out of her and she fucked another guy a week later. She is still at it.

whitecuckmn
Virgin

Unread post by whitecuckmn » Fri May 27, 2016 3:04 pm

Cdncuck wrote:I was 14. At that time slutty and domineering girls drew my attention. The problem for many years was that I couldn't tell the difference between bitchy and dominant. When I was 17 I shared my first serious girlfriend and it just felt right. Upon meeting my wife, once I realized it was serious, put all my cards on the table in a serious talk. Much to my surprise the idea excited the hell out of her and she fucked another guy a week later. She is still at it.
Mmmmm, must be nice. How often does she do it and do you watch or participate? Do you have sex with her later alone and fantasize about it?
Tell us more. It would satisfy our curiosity... Mmmmm :D

cuckdave11
Trainable

Unread post by cuckdave11 » Sun May 29, 2016 4:12 am

Actually I didn't realise I would like other guys fucking her until I arranged it the first time so when I realised is the same as when

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Sun May 29, 2016 9:04 am

I had a girlfriend in High School that was away for the summer. I discovered her with an older guy dropping her off at her house. They did not see me, but I saw them. Quite a passionate kiss he gave her. Instant youthful jealousy, but also arousal. I now know that arousal is a bit of competitive primate drive. We got back together for the year, but I always knew I was in some kind competition.

Fast forward to a woman in College. We never were formally a couple, but would hook up from time to time. I encouraged her to share her exploits; lots of phone sex there as we were many miles away. She would have made the ideal hot wife.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:16 pm

We were married for only months when I had a dream my boss was fucking my wife. I was excited in a way I'd never been before. Took me a few more years to admit it, and she was fucking others within a year at my encouragement. I was 28 when she had her first hot experience and since has become active on a regular basis. Our full history from the first is posted here in a Hotwife board thread
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

justanotherstag
Prepubescent

Unread post by justanotherstag » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:36 pm

It was a pretty long road for me since I was a super jealous guy in my late teens/early 20s. I didn't even want my girlfriends wearing certain things and hated knowing that other guys had slept with them. But that all changed in my mid-20s when I started dating a girl that EVERY guy wanted. It was so great knowing that guys would look at me with jealous eyes knowing that I was the one getting to fuck her. Then I started to enjoy hearing stories of slutiness which eventually evolved to wanting them to actually do it. So for me, it was my mid-20s when everything started.
Always walking that fine line between stag and cuck

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:38 pm

Not one of the options, I was 16 years old when I wantef to share my GF and 19 when we actually began sharing her.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:27 am

When she told me how many men she fucked I came in my shorts.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:23 am

I was 20 years old when I realized I was a cuckold, even though I didn't know what it was called back then. My wife and I had only been married a short time when I'm pretty sure she cuckolded me. I got home from work and she was dressed up to go out. She told me that her old boss from her hometown (800 miles away) was in town and invited her to dinner to catch up on stuff from back home. She never made any effort to invite me along, just told me that my dinner was in the oven and left. It was after midnight when she got home. She came to bed and I tried to initiate sex with her because I was horny after lying there thinking about the possibility of her being with someone else. She told me she had a migraine and just needed to go to sleep. She rolled over with her back to me and I laid there with an erection that wouldn't go away. I finally went to the bathroom and masturbated to the thought of her fucking someone else. Within a year she was fucking my sister's ex-husband with my blessing!

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:24 am

I met my future wife as she turned 16, an untouched virgin, she was a true trophy girlfriend standing 6ft tall slim and pretty she has 33 inch legs and a small tight bum which looked delightful in skin tight jeans she had a tomboy figure and we got on immediately. Soon I noticed other men would look at her jean clad ass and I liked it, I was 22. I think it was a power thing you can look I can feel and often I would touch her bum when I knew others were looking. My friends though she was delightful but it wasn't all about her looks she was like the best mate I never had just with the bumps and curves in the right places as an added bonus. It was several months before she gave me her virginity then weeks later phoned me with a confession, she had that night been out with a man she had flirted with since she was 15, he was mid 30s she said topless in his car she realised she was making a mistake and it was unfair to do this to me so stopped and confessed all. (well some of it)

We married when she was 18 nearly 19 by this time she had confessed another mistake and had been laid by a lad whilst on holiday so even on our wedding day standing there looking so pretty and innocent had I known the term then I was already a new cuck husband.

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:02 am

When I was 12, I started to realize I wasn't the same as other guys. By the time I was 19, I was a cuckold waiting to be activated. My girlfriend got pregnant by another guy and turned me into a cuckold before I was 20. Done deal, for life.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:58 pm

My then future wife picked me up in a bar. Something that had never happened to me before and in retrospect I should have recognized it as a harbinger. As our relationship progressed I began to get reports from friends that she was fucking other friends. This upset me greatly at first but eventually it became a turn on. And, eventually she even fucked the guys that told me about the other guys. Seems a stiff dick really has no conscience. At this point she has fucked most of my male friends (She's strictly a cock gal) and I eaten quite a few of my friends' creampies. It took a while for me to work through it mentally, but I have never regretted were I ended up. ;)
Craig

upsaitig
Prepubescent

Unread post by upsaitig » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:52 pm

I did not want to share my wife, she told me that this is what we do now

Stretch2517
Virgin

Unread post by Stretch2517 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:30 pm

I realized after separating from my ex wife 20 years ago. Believe it or not I was the one caught cheating.

She had this thing with a doctor and took full advantage after we separated. She would do everything she could to let me know she was fucking him, including "butt" dialing me one time with the phone in the room. It was mainly to get back at me. It turned me on so much I knew I was a cuckold, even though I did not know the word until years later. We still ended up divorced but am a cuckold to my current wife.

jayhawker1984
Player

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:14 pm

I've had this craving to be bound n gagged n forced to watch any couple have sex for years.

However, it wasnt until several months after fantasy became reality that one night, bound n gagged, watching my wife have sex with another man did I truly come to the realization this was my destiny. A confident looking man on the outside but a weak n timid one on the inside.