Poll: the cuckold Creampie Experience

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Which 2 answers below most closely reflect hubby's Creampie Expereince?

- Hubby sometimes drinks cum right from the BF's cock
14%
- Hubby sometimes drinks cum from the BF's used rubber
1%
- Hubby sometimes licks up BF's cum from an inanimate surface
1%
- Hubby sometimes licks BF's cum off other parts of the Wife/SO
13%
- Hubby sometimes eats freshly made creampie
41%
- Hubby sometimes eats quasi-fresh creampie
20%
- Hubby may hesitantly taste the occasional creampie
3%
- Hubby has very little interest in creampies or the BF's cum
6%

Total votes: 1073

Wittololdme
Trainable

Poll: the cuckold Creampie Experience

Unread post by Wittololdme » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:42 am

Cuckolds, which two answers above most closely reflect your Creampie Experience?
Cheap; but not easy

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Re: Poll: the cuckold Creampie Experience

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:08 am

Sorry can't answer. The questions are all "sometimes". I ALWAYS eat the pie. I have also sucked it from the boyfriend.

Wittololdme
Trainable

Unread post by Wittololdme » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Cdncuck wrote:Sorry can't answer. The questions are all "sometimes". I ALWAYS eat the pie. I have also sucked it from the boyfriend.

By putting in the "sometimes" modifier, I hoped to increase participation from men who were not as consistent as you are.

Perhaps I should have left it out. We'll see if others comment.
Cheap; but not easy

wghflorida
Prepubescent

Unread post by wghflorida » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:29 am

II always eat cream pie and I love the taste of boyfriends cock after it'been in my wife's pussy

here4u
Player

Unread post by here4u » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Welcome to the forum WGH. I would love to hear more of your stories. Congrats on enjoying the prize.

androidjohn
Prepubescent

Unread post by androidjohn » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:58 am

H has been fucking her bf for around the last 12 years and always bareback. They get together at least once a week and have had a few over night or weekend trips. He cums either in her mouth or cunt. In the last couple of years he and I have had more contact and share her and our cum quite freely. She also has helped him to fuck me. Inhubutions seem to have disappeared totally! Why did it take so long?

fitfunm
Prepubescent

Unread post by fitfunm » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Why does cleaning his cock or her cream pie have to be associated with humiliation?

lookn4acuckoldress
Prepubescent

Unread post by lookn4acuckoldress » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:39 am

Lovingly eat her creampie, then tasting her juices combined with his on his cock is exhilarating to me/us.

Wittololdme
Trainable

Unread post by Wittololdme » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 am

Good stuff, my fiends, thanks for sharing.

Had my first "non-pie" experience with a BF's semen a few months back; easing my way into that, when given the opportunity.

(At least if you don't count all those gloryhole visits years back.....)
Cheap; but not easy

rb83
Virgin

Unread post by rb83 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Wittololdme wrote:...Had my first "non-pie" experience with a BF's semen a few months back...
Does "non-pie" = "straight from the tap"??

KennyA

Unread post by KennyA » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:28 am

I've had quasi (semi) fresh pie, have licked my wife's freshly fucked pussy, licked her BF's cum from other parts of her body, and have even had him cum in my mouth. At first I was a bit hesitant, but came to love it ... so did he ;) I've also watched my wife suck her lovers cum from a used condom. Never any humiliation involved with us.

bjgirl
Trainable

Unread post by bjgirl » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:39 am

Mr BJ Girl here:
For us there is NEVER a sometimes. I ALWAYS clean my wife off, no hesitation.
I have kissed her immediately after HE has cum in her mouth, licked her face clean and of course, licked her sweet pussy clean.

Wittololdme
Trainable

Unread post by Wittololdme » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:18 am

rb83 wrote:
Wittololdme wrote:...Had my first "non-pie" experience with a BF's semen a few months back...
Does "non-pie" = "straight from the tap"??

No, no, much more vanilla than that. Off the Wife's chest,

WOM
Cheap; but not easy

KennyA

Unread post by KennyA » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:35 am

:up: :up: WOM :)

quinn8357
Player

Unread post by quinn8357 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:22 am

We've been out of town visiting friends and last night she went out with her girlfriend for a couple of drinks at a college bar hangout that her friend had told her about.

When she came home at 2:30 she was still a little drunk and her hair was messed up and sticky on one side :shock:

She had met a 22 YO guy and he had convinced her to go out to his car where she sucked him off with some of it spilling on her face & hair. She said he never got soft and they went back into the bar for an hour or so with a lot of under the table petting and she said it still stayed hard. Just before she left with her girlfriend she went back to the car & he fucked her in the backseat for about 10 minutes before blowing a huge load. She said he was hung and she loved how big his loads were.

So did I ;) She tasted delicious.

msgreig
Prepubescent

Unread post by msgreig » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:11 am

My favorite is when my husband taste cum freshly made, really the best of both worlds. I also voted for licking cum from an inanimate object, mainly refers to when cum drips on the floor, and lastly voted for quasi creampie (when casual sex leads me to somewhere outside our home). I would have like to voted for the drinking cum from the rubber, but I doubt my hubby will go that... at least yet.

PussyGalore
Virgin

Unread post by PussyGalore » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Best is when her special boyfriend, Armon, cums in her and just keeps going (he is very talented) and he tells me to lick her creamy pussy while he is still fucking her. Her orgasms just roll over and over and so do the juices.

spyguy24
Trainable

Unread post by spyguy24 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:09 pm

I voted both fresh and quasi-fresh. While not with my wife I have been with women who still fucked their husband or ex and I went down on them either sometimes very soon afterwards.

kixxmn
Virgin

Unread post by kixxmn » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:49 am

It was a thing they both pushed me into.... starting with being under her 69ing with her lover taking her hard from behind on his knees..
It was the only times i was allowed on the bed so it was both exciting and nerve wracking being so close to his hard cock...

The real life changing experiences came later when i would be sleeping in the guest room and her lover would in our bed...She would come into the room just after being filled... crawl up in the bed and go right for my face....His seed running out of her all over my chest as she spread her legs and feed me his cream i fought it the first time but she just grabbed my hair and said in a demanding voice "EAT IT".

This is not her style as shes not the dom one and not into all the bi tendencies most cucks develop over time...After her harsh words i took a lap... it was not easy their mixture was everywhere and the smell was overpowering... but something clicked when on the second or third lick i got a huge glob of his semen... The cum hit me hard... it was like a drug as soon as i had a big wad of the creamy white... my mind went into over drive just as my tongue went into her pussy deep searching for more....

It was a shocker to say the least she was only on my face for a couple of mins and then was gone back to her lover as quickly as she came into the guest room she was gone... leaving me to my thoughts with a very hard cock and a huge mouthful of semen...Needless to say i had to jack myself to sleep.... waking up with the sticky lips and face still glazed over i jacked off again as soon as i woke... licking and tasting all the left overs...

I am one to think that a man's semen has something in it that totally effects another male when ingested...

Do other husbands agree? Is it like a drug?

sail

Unread post by sail » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:19 pm

I think most husbands who allow their wives to get laid by others have tasted cum from their wives. I tried it by accident at first. I didn't even realize when my wife came in that she had just been laid. It didn't take long to figure it out. Of course, I was so horny that I was doing anything. I had eaten my wife after I had cum in her, so I was familiar with the taste of fucked pussy. When I suspected it, I stopped and checked her panties. It was too late then. I had already had a taste of his cum. I licked her a little more before I went in myself. It was also quite a different feel.

bjgirl
Trainable

Unread post by bjgirl » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:03 am

Kixxmn --- I believe you may be correct -- I go into sexual overdrive when licking another man's cum from my wife's pussy! There is just soemthing erotic, sexy, powerful about the thought!

cuckme
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckme » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:47 pm

I eat as much creampie and lick up as much cum as I can find and "sometimes" is not an option. I am always wanting to clean up after she has amazing sex with her boy friends. "sometimes" only happens if I am not there when she is enjoying her boy friend and I am waiting for her to call me to come pick her up after she has spent the night with her the boy friend of her choice. Then if there is any remaning clean up I am more than willing to help out. Yum
cuckme

Carl
Prepubescent

Unread post by Carl » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:37 am

Sadly, I'm still a wannabe cuckold - but for 25+ years I've eagerly cleaned my wife after we've had sex. I was turned on to my own cum back in high-school with a free-thinking girlfriend. Since then, I've always cleaned up my girlfriends (and now wife) after we'd fucked. I'd thought women might be turned off by that - but invariably, every one I was with loved that I would willingly do so.

We are slowly moving closer (hopefully) to my wife having sex with another guy - I know I'll be right there to clean her up afterwards. I did a bit of experimenting w/guys back in college (wife doesn't know) so I am sure that I will jump right in when the time cums.

somethingnew052
Virgin

Unread post by somethingnew052 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:33 am

kixxmn wrote:It was a thing they both pushed me into.... starting with being under her 69ing with her lover taking her hard from behind on his knees..
It was the only times i was allowed on the bed so it was both exciting and nerve wracking being so close to his hard cock...

The real life changing experiences came later when i would be sleeping in the guest room and her lover would in our bed...She would come into the room just after being filled... crawl up in the bed and go right for my face....His seed running out of her all over my chest as she spread her legs and feed me his cream i fought it the first time but she just grabbed my hair and said in a demanding voice "EAT IT".

This is not her style as shes not the dom one and not into all the bi tendencies most cucks develop over time...After her harsh words i took a lap... it was not easy their mixture was everywhere and the smell was overpowering... but something clicked when on the second or third lick i got a huge glob of his semen... The cum hit me hard... it was like a drug as soon as i had a big wad of the creamy white... my mind went into over drive just as my tongue went into her pussy deep searching for more....

It was a shocker to say the least she was only on my face for a couple of mins and then was gone back to her lover as quickly as she came into the guest room she was gone... leaving me to my thoughts with a very hard cock and a huge mouthful of semen...Needless to say i had to jack myself to sleep.... waking up with the sticky lips and face still glazed over i jacked off again as soon as i woke... licking and tasting all the left overs...

I am one to think that a man's semen has something in it that totally effects another male when ingested...

Do other husbands agree? Is it like a drug?
very erotic

donna_b1969
Prepubescent

Unread post by donna_b1969 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:30 am

msgreig wrote:My favorite is when my husband taste cum freshly made, really the best of both worlds. I also voted for licking cum from an inanimate object, mainly refers to when cum drips on the floor, and lastly voted for quasi creampie (when casual sex leads me to somewhere outside our home). I would have like to voted for the drinking cum from the rubber, but I doubt my hubby will go that... at least yet.
I have got to agree that a fresh creampie is the best experience and can be a amazing power trip. I am not much of a fan of drinking cum from a rubber, where is the fun in that for us ladies ;).