Poll: the cuckold Creampie Experience

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Which 2 answers below most closely reflect hubby's Creampie Expereince?

- Hubby sometimes drinks cum right from the BF's cock
14%
- Hubby sometimes drinks cum from the BF's used rubber
1%
- Hubby sometimes licks up BF's cum from an inanimate surface
1%
- Hubby sometimes licks BF's cum off other parts of the Wife/SO
13%
- Hubby sometimes eats freshly made creampie
41%
- Hubby sometimes eats quasi-fresh creampie
20%
- Hubby may hesitantly taste the occasional creampie
3%
- Hubby has very little interest in creampies or the BF's cum
6%

Total votes: 1073

CliffordChatterley
Prepubescent

Re: Poll: the cuckold Creampie Experience

Unread post by CliffordChatterley » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:03 pm

when this was fantasy - i thought i'd want this as extreme as i could get. Giving head to the bull or eating fresh pies all the time.

But now that it's more reality - i find i am really not turned on by it at all. I'm turned on by the idea of a guy cumming in her. I'm turned on by going 2nd. But i have little desire for pie as it is.

mmcnx2
Experienced

Unread post by mmcnx2 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:18 pm

The couple I played with for years started pretty stright, he would fuck her after me. Then after a awhile he would go down on her afterwards and about a year into the relationship they took turns sucking me hard after I had fucked her. After that he would routinely lick both of us clean and help et me hard for a second round.

He enjoyed it but the wife really got off on making him lick her clean.

Shock701
Prepubescent

Unread post by Shock701 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:03 am

I love cleaning up and usually always let them fuck alone in our home. He puts a pillow under her hips to help hold his cum in her so I get to swallow it all.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:20 am

My bisexuality is mostly expressed through my appreciation of cock and semen. I'm not attracted to men emotionally and for me sex is usually involving an emotional connection so men really are limited to sport fucking for me.

I answered sucking a guy off and eating a guy's semen off of my partner. Alice doesn't swallow and hasn't taken any men bareback since long before we were involved (and I've never fucked a guy bareback, period).

So those are actually the only two things we've done on that list. To be sure, if she were to bareback sometime in the future I'd love to eat her after ... I like eating her cunt all the time.

And I'm actually open to fucking a guy bareback at some point however it may never happen; it can be hard getting men to show up at all, let alone get tested for a likely one-off.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:14 am

Less than a month ago, for the first time i licked her clean of her BF's load, as he watched. Very quickly she urged me to lick his cock clean as it slipped out of her freshly taken pussy. Within a week, i was told if i want to watch i would address BF as Sir. Quickly i cleaned her on Sirs commands only and that was followed by his rule that i was first to lick his cock clean then eat her clean. Soon i was sucking Sir clean and then one early morning after they had fucked all night he woke me and ordered me to take his load and swallow. This past weekend for the first time as i sucked Sir i got hard without stroking. When Sir came i was leaking so much cum from my own cock. When he ordered me to jerk myself off and i came on the floor. After i came Sir smiled and ordered me to lick up my own load off the floor. As i followed his order he put his bare foot on the back of my neck.

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Sat May 12, 2018 2:50 am

I've eaten fresh and semi-fresh creampies lots of occasions.

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Sun May 13, 2018 8:53 am

My favorite is to eat the fresh creampie I just witnessed being made. And to briefly suck his slick cum glazed cock right after he pulls out after he cums inside her.

Another great thing is when she sucks him off and he cums in her mouth. She doesn’t swallow but drools his cum out over her lips and chin and down onto her breasts. I love to kiss her when hiscum is all over her face and I love to spread the big gobs of cum all over her breasts until they glisten and then suck on her nipples.

arabcuckold
Prepubescent

Unread post by arabcuckold » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:30 am

the most wonderfull thing in cuckold is eating creampie , i just love cum love to swallow it and feel the test , sadenly i have only tried it a view times before , i think whe my wife has her 3d lover , she was always invite him to fuck her in our house and in our bed , as he didn't know any thing about our lifstyle so i could wait in the other locked room till my wife bring me her bf's cum on somthing to eat it fresh and sometimes i wait till her bf gone and i but the cum on her tits or pussy and lick it clean , i miss the test so much

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:39 am

petey boy wrote:Less than a month ago, for the first time i licked her clean of her BF's load, as he watched. Very quickly she urged me to lick his cock clean as it slipped out of her freshly taken pussy. Within a week, i was told if i want to watch i would address BF as Sir. Quickly i cleaned her on Sirs commands only and that was followed by his rule that i was first to lick his cock clean then eat her clean. Soon i was sucking Sir clean and then one early morning after they had fucked all night he woke me and ordered me to take his load and swallow. This past weekend for the first time as i sucked Sir i got hard without stroking. When Sir came i was leaking so much cum from my own cock. When he ordered me to jerk myself off and i came on the floor. After i came Sir smiled and ordered me to lick up my own load off the floor. As i followed his order he put his bare foot on the back of my neck.
UPDATE:
Since the above posting my mouth has become SIR's cum dump. Beth had to go back east three weeks ago and SIR has taken to sleeping here.The first nite he was here i blew him three times. The next morning he told me he felt it was time that i give umps virgin ass. The first few times i was in tears. Then slowly as my ass became accustomed to it i slowly began to push back as he entered me. He prefers to take me doggie and rides me now often using his belt to get me to buck. Very intense! Strange thing is he loves fucking me. Loves that i push back and beg for it harder.
This past weekend his dad (65) came and they took turns fucking me. After i crawled from cock to cock to clean them.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:52 am

Only 2 choices? the first 6 all apply to me...and there's no "sometimes" about it, I love cum and will happily take it anyway I can get it!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:08 pm

Cdncuck wrote:Sorry can't answer. The questions are all "sometimes". I ALWAYS eat the pie. I have also sucked it from the boyfriend.
Same for me! My wife requires me to clean up any cum from her lovers. She doesn't allow me to 'dirty' her pussy so no cumming in her for me. Lately she has started talking about how she doesn't like cum dribbling out of her pussy later in the night (even though I do my best to get it all) and said she is going to have me start taking their cum directly from their cocks when they orgasm. She had me do this several times but now it seems she wants me to do so a majority of the time.

nodak58201
Virgin

Unread post by nodak58201 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:49 pm

kixxmn wrote:It was a thing they both pushed me into.... starting with being under her 69ing with her lover taking her hard from behind on his knees..
It was the only times i was allowed on the bed so it was both exciting and nerve wracking being so close to his hard cock...

The real life changing experiences came later when i would be sleeping in the guest room and her lover would in our bed...She would come into the room just after being filled... crawl up in the bed and go right for my face....His seed running out of her all over my chest as she spread her legs and feed me his cream i fought it the first time but she just grabbed my hair and said in a demanding voice "EAT IT".

This is not her style as shes not the dom one and not into all the bi tendencies most cucks develop over time...After her harsh words i took a lap... it was not easy their mixture was everywhere and the smell was overpowering... but something clicked when on the second or third lick i got a huge glob of his semen... The cum hit me hard... it was like a drug as soon as i had a big wad of the creamy white... my mind went into over drive just as my tongue went into her pussy deep searching for more....

It was a shocker to say the least she was only on my face for a couple of mins and then was gone back to her lover as quickly as she came into the guest room she was gone... leaving me to my thoughts with a very hard cock and a huge mouthful of semen...Needless to say i had to jack myself to sleep.... waking up with the sticky lips and face still glazed over i jacked off again as soon as i woke... licking and tasting all the left overs...

I am one to think that a man's semen has something in it that totally effects another male when ingested...

Do other husbands agree? Is it like a drug?
That is a hot story!

glowman99
Prepubescent

Unread post by glowman99 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:54 pm

First time I ever did anything like that with my wife, was after she came home from fucking a guy. She came straight home fast and had some cum from him on her hand. She wanted it to stay there because she wanted me to lick it off and eat it. I was shocked and didn't want to do it. But I ate it.

I did it as fast as I could trying not to taste much of anything.

She just patted me on the head and said "good boy".

The condom thing mentioned in the poll, I have done. Obviously it was her idea. Which was a few weeks after doing what I just mentioned. Holy shit was I hesitant to do that. The guy just left the room she had and had me come in from the car. I took her there. And when I came in, she was holding this long ass condom.

She told me she wanted me to put it in my mouth and suck every drop of cum out of it. I looked at her like she had lost her mind. And she told me it was my place to do it.

I took it and slowly tried to put it in my mouth a couple of times but I gagged. She grabbed it and told me to open my mouth. I did and she just jammed it in there. LOL and told me to not open it and suck and chew on it like gum and not take it out till she was satisfied.

I think I had it in my mouth for 2 hours. She then let me spit it out into her hand. She then inspected it and was happy. I felt like I had just eaten a gallon of cum. Obviously i'm exaggerating. But it seemed like so much at the time. My dick was like a rock but my brain was like WTF did you just do? lol

It was the first of many times I did that with the condoms. Shit, she even bought a pack of condoms for me to suck on dry, just to get use to having one in my mouth. She's a very creative woman.

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:31 am

My wife won’t cuckold me, I’ve told her about my fantasy. We’ve been married 30 years, I’ve made her orgasm 4 or 5 times. Once when I was inside her, telling her how a big cock was going to fill her and cum inside her, she got so fucking wet, I have never felt anything like it in my entire life, it was amazing. The other 4 times were after cumming inside her, I would dive between her legs, she would tell me “it’s dirty”, “oh stop, it’s nasty “, but I just kept my tongue licking her up, she would always cum

RangerCuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by RangerCuck » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:25 pm

I'll also take issue with the use of the word "sometimes." For me, it's always.

On our first date that involved intimacy, my GF jerked me off onto her chest. She told me to clean her up, so I got up to go get a towel and she asked me where I was going. I told her and she said, "No, clean me up with your tongue. Lick it up." I have never been averse to getting my own cum in my mouth; I used to kiss my (late) wife after she'd give me a BJ, so it was no big deal. But to have a woman tell me to clean my own jizz off of her was just erotic af, so I did as I was told (I think she was using this also as a test to see if I would obey her). She told me then that I would always be expected to clean my mess up, regardless of where it ended up. So from that point forward, I would eat my own semen out of whatever orifice it ended up in or off her body, if it ended up on the floor, on my stomach, whatever.

When we started discussing her cuckolding me, she told me during that conversation that I would also be expected to clean her up after she finished with the guys she was going to be fucking as well, again, regardless of where it ended up. I told her I accepted that condition. She then asked me what I thought about cleaning her lovers' cocks off. I've always had a bit of bicuriosity in me, so I pretended to give it some thought for a second and said I'd do that as well. My only stipulation in all of this was that I wasn't going to drink cum from a condom. I hate the smell and taste of those things and it grossed me out to even think about doing that. So from the time she started fucking other men, I've been eating creampies and licking cum off her, snowballing her, and cleaning her up, along with about half her bulls (the other half didn't want me to do it. lol).

subrickguy
Virgin

Unread post by subrickguy » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:53 pm

My job is always eat the Creampie. Suck it out of her pussy and swallow it. Clean him up.

verkitwme
Virgin

Unread post by verkitwme » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:45 am

kixxmn wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:49 am
It was a thing they both pushed me into.... starting with being under her 69ing with her lover taking her hard from behind on his knees..
It was the only times i was allowed on the bed so it was both exciting and nerve wracking being so close to his hard cock...

The real life changing experiences came later when i would be sleeping in the guest room and her lover would in our bed...She would come into the room just after being filled... crawl up in the bed and go right for my face....His seed running out of her all over my chest as she spread her legs and feed me his cream i fought it the first time but she just grabbed my hair and said in a demanding voice "EAT IT".

This is not her style as shes not the dom one and not into all the bi tendencies most cucks develop over time...After her harsh words i took a lap... it was not easy their mixture was everywhere and the smell was overpowering... but something clicked when on the second or third lick i got a huge glob of his semen... The cum hit me hard... it was like a drug as soon as i had a big wad of the creamy white... my mind went into over drive just as my tongue went into her pussy deep searching for more....

It was a shocker to say the least she was only on my face for a couple of mins and then was gone back to her lover as quickly as she came into the guest room she was gone... leaving me to my thoughts with a very hard cock and a huge mouthful of semen...Needless to say i had to jack myself to sleep.... waking up with the sticky lips and face still glazed over i jacked off again as soon as i woke... licking and tasting all the left overs...

I am one to think that a man's semen has something in it that totally effects another male when ingested...

Do other husbands agree? Is it like a drug?
WELL SAID, it IS like a drug. I ate her creampie the very first time she was shared and oh my god it was wonderful. I've eaten HUNDREDS of loads from every part of her body.................can't wait for the next one !

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:12 am

First and hottest to be fed the load directly from the Bull's cock. Next semi fresh pie. I love how it seems to
gain a different taste as it mixes with her juices.

Tom NC
Trainable

Unread post by Tom NC » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:06 am

subrickguy wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:53 pm
My job is always eat the Creampie. Suck it out of her pussy and swallow it. Clean him up.
How do you clean him up, by hand with a warm wash cloth or do you suck and lick him clean similar to how you clean your wife? Tom NC

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:38 am

I have licked it from my wife's well fucked pussy...as well as having sucked a few of her male friends clean

jc6morw
Experienced

Unread post by jc6morw » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:22 pm

All those detailed choices sound so goid to me.