Poll: What are the best proxies for "humiliation"?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What are the most important proxies for humiliation in Cuckoldry?

- Small penis humiliation by the Wife and/or BF
19%
- Wife publicizing or sharing hubby's inadequacies
10%
- Hubby made to service BF sexually (or non-sexually) and/or hubby made to ingest BF's cum
19%
- Orgasms conditional, restricted or denied
15%
- Giving the BF favors not given to hubby and/or more enthusiasm for BF
19%
- Pegging (i.e. anal penetration of hubby for Power Exchange) and/or BDSM measures
8%
- Wife dating men the hubby actively opposes or does not like
8%
- Requirement of formal cuckold contracts and/or ceremonies, etc
2%

Total votes: 871

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Re: Poll: What are the best proxies for "humiliation"?

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:51 am

I didn't see this in the list. What does it best for me is when my wife uses dating and sex with other men to mentally, visually and (especially) verbally, make me jealous before, during, and after - showing me her desire for the OM and relentlessly verbally taunting me that the OM is better than me (not small penis humiliation - I'm often the same size or larger) and that her body belongs to the other male. She then becomes sexually dominant over me and makes me watch her get fucked and perform oral on her (not him) afterward he has had her and demand I fuck her after he has filled her. As I fuck her afterwards, I reverse my role from being submissive and attempt to dominate her sexually and make her submit (attempt to verbally chastise her for her wanton infidelity), but she continues to resist submitting and it backfires as I call her names such as a cheating little bitch and slut - which she revels in and owns proudly to spite my attempts to make her submit. Whatever that is called - cuck power exchange or whatever- I love it.

TT

Reno1
Trainable

Unread post by Reno1 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:36 am

It is a strange but true phenomenon that we have invited new men over, after finding they are safe deciding they are too obnoxious or aggressive and my wife fucks them anyway and says she loves it. She acknowledges that she gets turned on fucking men she doesn’t even like. Pushy aggressive humiliating men are a real turn on.
We had one come to the house. After talking for a while I whispered that he was obnoxious and annoying with his aggressive attitude. She said she wanted to walk him to the car. She came back in an hour later looking very happily fucked. She said he had taken her to our backyard and pushed her to the ground, shoved his cock down her throat and started doing whatever he wanted to her.
She came into where I was waiting in bed and startled my face, his whole load came into my mouth. It was humiliating for us both to serve this guy neither of us liked, but it was a huge turn on.
The cock wants what the cock wants

bamamoon256
Player

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:52 am

As long as I am made to continue sucking our live in's cock I'll be happy!

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:06 am

When your cuckold lifestyle is not out in the open, and you find yourself looking down any time you make eye contact with your best friend, knowing he has fucked your wife.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:08 am

Having cleanup degrade into a full on facefuck by the bull, followed by a facial.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:10 am

We’re not into humiliation, but when I was single I got a kick out of fucking married women and especially so when the husband didn’t like it, but accepted it for fear of losing his wife.

I also got a big kick out of her doing things for me, going bareback while he used condoms, shaving her pubes when he preferred her hairy, especially her getting him to shave her for me.

In hindsight I’m not really proud of it, but that’s how it was at the time.

upsaitig
Prepubescent

Unread post by upsaitig » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:09 am

She tells in all details how good and dirty the sex with her lover was. How he took her and used her and how hard she came. I have to jerk off to her stories. This is my humiliation.