Watch wife with Black man or White man?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Would you rather watch your wife with a black man or white man?

Black Man
53%
White Man
17%
Other
0%
Does Not Matter
29%

Total votes: 842

Oasis94
Trainable

Re: Watch wife with Black man or White man?

Unread post by Oasis94 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:08 am

I think Cuckolding and black guy's go hand in hand. I'd love to see my wife wearing a QS tattoo but she isn't interested and that's her choice. Unfortunately.
My Wife is NO 1. With out her i'm nothing..........................................

Rsm7075
Trainable

Unread post by Rsm7075 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:08 am

My wife would feel more comfortable with someone speaking the same language and understanding the culture
M of cpl

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:26 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:02 pm
Much of the black/white fantasy is the inaccurate portrayal of Black men possessing greater stamina, size, etc. Some find it appealing because of the long-held taboo of interracial sex being prohibited.

My wife has had sex once with one Black man she met at a hotwife club that soon after disbanded. He actually was somewhat larger than average but told her the "size" difference is a myth; some of either race are larger than the average of 5-6 inches but "very large" is extremely rare. In seven years as an active hotwife, she has met only two that were eight inches and she has been with many men. Her reason for being with only White men at other times isn't any prejudice but that we live in a predominantly White community with few of any other race. As a result, the men she encounters are almost all white. Swingers experienced with various races tell us there's really no difference unless a man or woman enjoys the long-established taboo or the contrasting image of black on white. Sex is the same either way. Some people just want something different.

So a black msn informed you that size and stamina were a myth and that settled it for you. :D

These types of posts really go off the rails quick in my experience. Let’s just sum it up with “we like what we like” and leave all racial theories for the psychologists. The entire lifestyle is about fantasy so who cares what someone’s beliefs are as long as no one gets hurt?

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:34 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:26 pm
Des 31 wrote:
Much of the black/white fantasy is the inaccurate portrayal of Black men possessing greater stamina, size, etc. Some find it appealing because of the long-held taboo of interracial sex being prohibited.

My wife has had sex once with one Black man she met at a hotwife club that soon after disbanded. He actually was somewhat larger than average but told her the "size" difference is a myth; some of either race are larger than the average of 5-6 inches but "very large" is extremely rare. In seven years as an active hotwife, she has met only two that were eight inches and she has been with many men. Her reason for being with only White men at other times isn't any prejudice but that we live in a predominantly White community with few of any other race. As a result, the men she encounters are almost all white. Swingers experienced with various races tell us there's really no difference unless a man or woman enjoys the long-established taboo or the contrasting image of black on white. Sex is the same either way. Some people just want something different.

So a black msn informed you that size and stamina were a myth and that settled it for you. :D

These types of posts really go off the rails quick in my experience. Let’s just sum it up with “we like what we like” and leave all racial theories for the psychologists. The entire lifestyle is about fantasy so who cares what someone’s beliefs are as long as no one gets hurt?
Just reading what Des has said in that one post shows how you have taken an overtly frivolous view of what he has said and that is without considering what other experience he may have. For myself I strongly suspect that not every Afro American man has a huge one.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:16 pm

OZCPL wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:34 pm
4herpleasure89 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:26 pm
Des 31 wrote:

Just reading what Des has said in that one post shows how you have taken an overtly frivolous view of what he has said and that is without considering what other experience he may have. For myself I strongly suspect that not every Afro American man has a huge one.
Overly frivolous view? He drew vast conclusions over one experience. You offered a straw man argument here since no one I have ever met or read has ever suggested that “every Afro American msn has a huge one”. My wife has been with most ethnicities including 65 black men. Her favorite partners are all black and the size of their penis has little to do with it. As I wrote above, we like what we like.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:58 pm

You are correct about one thing, we do like what we like but the entire lifestyle is not about fantasy, only part of it is. What we do in real life is about as real as it can get and it has consequences.

Much of what Des 31 wrote is merely stating both his and his wife's actual experiences and I did get the impression you regarded that in a frivolous and inconsequential way.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:08 pm

OpenCouple wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:24 am
I find it disturbing the guys who have a color fetish and want to choose their woman parrner based on this. I even read some stories of guys who consider it cheating if the wife sleeps with other than black

In my case, she doesnt find black men attractive so even if I would be curious to see her with a black guy, I would not make her sleep with guys she is not attracted to
:up: