How do you like your wife fucked (guys only)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Slow, passionate and sensual
19%
Hard and fast
22%
It don't matter as long she is satisfied
59%

Total votes: 577

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Please help me and my HW out. My wife prefer her lovers to be sensual and very passionate. I told her I prefer watching a guy give it to her hard and fast. She seems to have more orgasms and more intense orgasms when she is getting pounded good and hard. She thinks most guys in this lifestyle would want to see someone treat their wife with respect. I want a guy to treat her with respect while he's banging the hell out of her too LOL. I told her as long as she is satisfied than I'm satisfied. It's just my preference. I like seeing someone being a little rough with her. So fellas how do YOU like seeing someone screw your wife. All kissy kissy, passionate, sensual, cuddly smoochie sex. Or Body banging, sweat flying, bed rocking, leg shaking sex? I'm asking for your preference, not your wife.
Last edited by bltn1966 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Ares

Re: How do you like your wife fucked (guys only)

Unread post by Mr Ares » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:07 pm

I'd prefer to witness the later style, but it really is her call!

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Not sure I have much opinion on it. Both have happened .

squiggly_lines
Trainable

Unread post by squiggly_lines » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:22 am

When my wife is really enjoying sex her yeses will roll into her head and begin moaning in tongues. Words will fail her and her breathing will become ragged as she contorts from pleasure.

As long as I get to see that, fast or slow, hard or soft doesn't matter to me.
Mrs_Daggers husband.

wardc
Virgin

Unread post by wardc » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:31 am

I like to see my wife give the guy the whole girlfriend experience.

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:34 am

The way I like my wife to be fucked is so she comes home completely sexually satisfied and happy as an be.
How she get there really doesn't matter.

I have seen her get fucked a few times it was the passionate and sensual style not the get your brains fucked out style.
I would really like to see her get her brains fucked out a few times.

She tells me she likes both easy and soft and hard and rough with a type A guy.
She likes to be taken and fucked, the way the guy likes to fuck her as long as that is also how she likes to get fucked.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:59 am

She wants whatever her mood says she wants. The guy (s) she's with have a lot to do with it.

She'll take it hard, fast and agressive, and love it - and that floats my boat.

She'll take it slow, with a great deal of attention, and love it - again, that works for me.

Her favorite is to climb on top and ride like there's no tomorrow, (that's a thing to behold) - and that works for me too.

She will not do passionate lovemaking, that's only for me - and that absolutely works for me.

littleguy1969
Virgin

Unread post by littleguy1969 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:08 pm

With me, my wife prefers it over as quickly as possible.

With her lover, she preferred to start slow, build up and and finish hard and fast, with long strokes. She once told me that the length of strokes she enjoys are longer than my entire penis.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:07 am

For me it would be, It don't matter as long she is satisfied.

But what you write, I'd day "respect and hard pounding" are mutually exclusive.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:19 am

I like to watch him start slow, passionate and sensual, and gradually work up to pounding the hell out of her.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:52 am

My wife is usually hard and fast the first couple of times then she slows down to long and sensual. When I say hard and fast I mean enthusiastic and vigorous not rough.

radio4ron
Player

Unread post by radio4ron » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:06 am

My wife's current stud really watches how she's reacting to how he's having sex with her with the goal of pleasing her, sometimes it's fast and hard, sometimes it's slow and passionate, especially right after he's given her an orgasm. It's so amazing how he ready her body

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:27 am

Thanks for the thoughtful response.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:41 am

I first checked anyway as long as she enjoyed it, then changed to slow and sensuous...

My wife and I had a hot conversation, while driving, a couple of days ago. It started out discussing ideas for Christmas decorations, this year. Background: We lived on different continents for a couple of the first years we were married. She is Asian, 5'2" and 105.

She mentioned giving Peter, her Christmas tree. She fucked Peter every weekend for a while, until he got emotionally carried away, tried to get her to leave me and marry him -so she dumped him.

I asked if Peter had a really good cock, and she said he had a "beautiful cock" and was a really good fuck. That led to her talking about her favorite cocks and favorite fuck buddies. (I am proud to be in her "Top 4 Fucks!" and she says, the overall best lover, she said because I can breathe through my ears and of course have given her "sexy freedom" as she calls it, and happily will eat her pussy & go 69 with her while she is well fucked by another guy - her absolute favorite of all sexual activity.)

Her all time favorite cock remains the first really big cock she ever enjoyed. The big ones she had before she said were more pain than pleasure. But this guy, had 9 inches, but never got more than about 80-90% hard. She said she always felt stretched and full totally full of cock, he sometimes fucked hard, but it didn't hurt when he bottomed out (something my 7" can do - but that extra stretched feeling felt really good, and not like a battering ram.) Again she is Asian and small. We had several threesomes with him, and it was amazing to watch them together and both do her at the same time.

#2 Best fuck is her most recent BBC. A gorgeous 8 to 9". He is well toned and has extreme stamina and can fuck in amazing positions. He sometimes "pile drives" her pussy, but not until he has her pussy very stretched and open... she says he never hurts when he does. But mostly what he does is the most amazing job of literally "working her pussy and very active G spot". She is super multi-orgasmic anyway, but she seems in a constant flooding orgasm with him when he works it. The favorite to see, is him getting her legs over his shoulders (he is about 6'2") and kind of wraps her into a little ball, ass several inches off the bed, ankles around her ears, he is an almost push-up position, and he simply slowly, but sometimes hard and fast when she is ready for it, sometimes rotating his ass, sometimes straight forward fucking... but constantly pulling out to the point of his cockhead stimulating her G spot. It is incredibly hot, sensuous and sometimes fast and furious. They last a long time and he cums (bareback), by the gallons, it seems. My wife says the only thing that would make him better is if he was more comfortable fucking her while she and I are 69ing.

Its funny, that as long as they fuck, when he is totally spent and she appears to be... she always fucks me into exhaustion when we get home. And she has even asked for us to stop by another Fuck buddy's home, on our way home, so she can fuck some more. God I love it when she gets on a roll.

Unfortunately, she has been on a medical hiatus for a couple of years. But she is well on her way back and was talking about how much she loved fucking him.

So.. my real choice is anyway and anything that drives her crazy with pleasure, is perfect by me.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:37 am

all I can add is that I love my wife and I want her to be treated with respect and not be used or abused in any way.

Hotwife196970hub
Trainable

Unread post by Hotwife196970hub » Fri May 31, 2019 1:33 pm

I like them to start with her on her back legs spread it so I can guide his cock into her and then they can do whatever comes natural but I like to see her on top Cowgirl when he cums in her

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri May 31, 2019 2:07 pm

For a cuckold or hotwife relationship to be successful, my wife and I are convinced that the wife should be the only one to decide how a sexual relationship should be. A husband who is a "director" is a mood killer.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri May 31, 2019 6:50 pm

Really, my preference is how she wants it. I may have something played out in my head that I think is exciting BUT, unless it goes how she wants it, it just won't be exciting. She has to get what she wants, the way she wants, for her to love it. And, if she don't love it, it sure won't be exciting for me.

SammySings
Virgin

Unread post by SammySings » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:40 am

In my experience guys tend to be slow and "respectful" if I'm watching, even though if it's up to me I'd rather they fuck the shit out of her.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:09 am

Des 31 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 2:07 pm
For a cuckold or hotwife relationship to be successful, my wife and I are convinced that the wife should be the only one to decide how a sexual relationship should be. A husband who is a "director" is a mood killer.
This this this!

I can’t tell you how much I’ve seen this. Just let her do her and on her terms and she will enjoy it, or she won’t.
Ohio

VictorCharlie
Trainable

Unread post by VictorCharlie » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:20 am

Hard and thrusting with my cock in her mouth

Iwatchherplay
Player

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:39 am

I wasn't prepared to watch them kissing very passionately. I felt uncomfortable at first but the more I watched the harder I became. She was lifting up her hips and curling her toes as he went deep into her. It is now my favorite thing to see.

I haven't told her this. I want that kind of thing to happen naturally.

Compersion42
Virgin

Unread post by Compersion42 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:49 pm

I know it's old.

But passionate lovemaking gets me hardest. Way more than a guy just pounding her would.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:55 am

I just want my wife to be satisfied and have the best sex possible. I am a bit biased towards the slow and passionate though, I love seeing her passionately kissing as he slowly eases his cock into her pussy.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:34 am

While ultimately I do want my wife fucked in a way that will be most satisfying to her, I do enjoy watching her boyfriend fuck her hard and fast. Fortunately for me, that is his normal style when he gets down to business after a slower paced warmup - and equally fortunate for all concerned, my wife loves it that way too.