How many cucks would clean up their wife's bf if told to.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How many Cucks would clean up the bull if told to.

yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes: 780

jagman1957
Experienced

Re: How many cucks would clean up their wife's bf if told to.

Unread post by jagman1957 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:22 pm

I said no. I would bring him a wash cloth if told. As far as sicking, licking it because I am a cuckold and "cuckolds do as they are told." That is not true. Being a cuckold means only that the man acknowledges that his wife is fucking and he is not going to leave or won't or can't make her stop fucking around. It may or may not mean that the wife is dominant. It does not mean that the man has lost his right to say "no" to a request.
I would clean cum off from my wife using a wash cloth.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

robboatilla
Prepubescent

Unread post by robboatilla » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:01 pm

I'm not a cuckold right now but sure I would suck him hard and when insisted by my wife would swallow his full load of cum even though im a straight guy. I hope to experience that.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:59 pm

2wheel wrote:Given the opportunity. YES!

I would lick their cum from her pussy.
I would lick their cum from his cock.
I would take his full load of cum directly from his cock.

I think that I would do these too. At least I'd love to find out. As long as she is part of the picture, sucking a guy to completion and swallowing would just be another sensual experience to enjoy and check off the list. I wouldn't think twice about it.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:37 pm

jagman1957 wrote:I said no. I would bring him a wash cloth if told. As far as sicking, licking it because I am a cuckold and "cuckolds do as they are told." That is not true. Being a cuckold means only that the man acknowledges that his wife is fucking and he is not going to leave or won't or can't make her stop fucking around. It may or may not mean that the wife is dominant. It does not mean that the man has lost his right to say "no" to a request.
You are correct in your definition of a cuckold. Some go a lot further, as in any lifestyle. It does seem that the majority of the posters in this particular thread will do as a Dominant BF requests but again, it is not a requirement to be a perfectly happy cuckold.

My opinion only...

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:46 am

Johor

"another sensual experience"

I think that's the right attitude. IT'S ONLY SEX!

JoshHart1
Prepubescent

Unread post by JoshHart1 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:18 am

I would, but i would find it hotter to get him hard with my mouth before hand.

Cuckold53188
Prepubescent

Re: How many cucks would clean up their wife's bf if told to

Unread post by Cuckold53188 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:03 am

slowsteady wrote:Probably every cuckold under the right circumstances. The cuck is already fine tuned to another mans sexuality. Cleaning wifey's lover on her command is a logical next step. Very easy to get hooked on cock.
Well said. I totally agree

theothercuck
Trainable

Unread post by theothercuck » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:07 am

I doubt I would touch it. I've been handed his used condom and had to throw it out. A few times my wife has given me a cum-y kiss after giving another guy a bj.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:56 am

theothercuck wrote:I doubt I would touch it. I've been handed his used condom and had to throw it out. A few times my wife has given me a cum-y kiss after giving another guy a bj.
You might find your doubts fading in time and being more open to "cum play" as time goes on. It is a natural progression as many here can relate to.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

indiancuckperv
Virgin

Unread post by indiancuckperv » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:42 pm

Cowboy797us wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:55 am
If your wife told you to clean up her bf. Would you. And how? Licking or sucking it off of him or wiping it off.
i love to do that i eagerly wait for the call and do it in detail , dripping and licking again all that . Different men tasted different , she had 4 for me till now , few times with 2 men together to serve me the mix of semen

Candcncpa
Virgin

Unread post by Candcncpa » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:39 pm

In the early days it wasn't even a consideration, there was nothing about the aspect of having another mans cock in my mouth that even remotely fascinated me. Time went by and at me wife's encouragement I eventually gave in and tried it. I still remember that night because it was a turning point for us. I was laying next to them watching while they fucked. It was a long session and they both were out of breath so he just rolled off her and my wife went limp and layed there. She didn't even ask but pointed at her pussy so I positioned myself between her legs and licked the combined fluids from her. He just laid there and watched. I didnt even think about it but crawled over between his legs and his flaccid cock was wet and sticky when my tongue ran up his shaft. I took it in my hand and looked at my wife who was smiling ear to ear as she watched me take another mans cock in my mouth for the first time. The only thing that stuck out that I remember is thinking..."well this is not as bad has I thought it would be". Years later and I cant wait to suck his cock before and after they fuck. My wife knows I enjoy it so she will usually tease me by making me get real close and watch as she sucks him at first. She denies me the pleasure until I eventually beg for it. She gets off on watching me give head and as often made commits on how I am much better I am than she ever was ( not sure if that's true, she sucks cock pretty good). The hardest part about me sucking cock then was in fact what I felt would be the opinion of the other guy. I now know that was all simply in my head. Pun intended.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:00 am

As a true cuckold I do as I am told.

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:27 am

Cuck4Life wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:00 am
As a true cuckold I do as I am told.
I’m the same. Whatever I’m told to do, I will do.

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:46 pm

Currently when Sir stays overnight, in the morning he likes a bj before he goes off to work.
My wife likes sleeping in and Sir leaves at 6 a.m. Kneeling and giving him head as he has the
coffee and juice i prepared is one of my duties. I m not allowed release for myself.
kneeling

mfmfantasy50
Trainable

Unread post by mfmfantasy50 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:19 pm

I voted as if my Wife has completed my Cuckold Training and progressed on to an actual Cuckold Marriage, wherein she openly fucks another man with my full knowledge...

However, given where we are today, I have already accepted my submissive role as Cuckold to her and it's reasonable to assume that once we are in the Cuckold Stage Marriage, I will be very willing to follow directions given by my Wife's Bull...
1) I would lick their cum from my Wife's pussy.
2) I would lick their cum from her Bull's cock.
3) And, yes, I would take his full load of cum directly from her Bull's cock.

However, as a Straight Male, getting to there from here will not happen without some special conditions being met. It will need to happen in the context of some pretty exciting and mind-blowing sex, that causes all of us to be caught up in the hypnosis of the moment.

My wife will need to be lost in the throes of sexual excitement at the time, that I so enjoy witnessing. Her Bull will need to project the power and prowess to please my Wife. I will need to be overwhelmed with respect for my Wife's Bull and a strong desire to submit to him in order to please my Wife.

fortlaudcouple
Virgin

Unread post by fortlaudcouple » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:48 am

::raises hand:: definitely here. Love doing that.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:36 am

Just 'told'? Not happening. There would need to be some bondage and pain involved...
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:37 am

I don’t need to be asked. When he pulls out after fucking Ann, his glistening cock looks so beautiful glazed with cum that I crave tasting his cum and my wife’s pussy on him. And his cock feels so good in my mouth as it softens a bit and is more flexible but still big. A different but also hot experience versus the full hard-on.

Bi+Gigh

Unread post by Bi+Gigh » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:49 am

I'm not a cuckold but I would gladly give her bf either a full on blow job or just clean his dick up, and I would clean his cum from my wife too.

Not good enough
Virgin

Unread post by Not good enough » Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:55 pm

I would happily suck him clean and I actually have.
I worship my Goddess above myself and God Bull above all things

AgegapCuck
Player

Unread post by AgegapCuck » Sun May 01, 2022 12:00 am

I see my cuckold nature as an extension of my beta submissive persona. I just feel immense relief when serving and accepting the authority of others. Hence I would do as my wife and her lover dictated. Also I love oral sex and have no qualms about licking her cum filled pussy.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun May 01, 2022 12:48 am

jagman1957 wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:22 pm
I said no. I would bring him a wash cloth if told. As far as sicking, licking it because I am a cuckold and "cuckolds do as they are told." That is not true. Being a cuckold means only that the man acknowledges that his wife is fucking and he is not going to leave or won't or can't make her stop fucking around. It may or may not mean that the wife is dominant. It does not mean that the man has lost his right to say "no" to a request.
I didn't bother answering but am pretty much on the same page as you. My wife's not dominant and knows i'd never willingly do clean up, so has never asked me to. It's just never been something I've ever fantasised about or wanted, being a cuckold does not automatically mean you abrogate the right to choose.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Sun May 01, 2022 4:59 am

a proper cuck complies with his wife's wishes. if she say clean up, you clean up, both him and her

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Mon May 02, 2022 1:06 am

Joyfully! If my wife and BF love it, I’d love it too. In fact, if she told me to suck from limp through to full on eruption in my mouth I’m in.

QueenHW1
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by QueenHW1 » Mon May 02, 2022 1:38 am

My husband thrives to clean the cum all out of me. Just need to sit on his face and let it all come out.