Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:24 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Is it common for cuckolds to have sissy and bisexual desires ?
Yes , it's common 82%  82%  [ 226 ]
No , it's not common 18%  18%  [ 50 ]
Total votes: 276
Unread postPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 11:04 am 
2 Bit Whore

bradisalpha wrote:
You might want to also buy a pair of heels and also a pair of flip flop heels

For those with bigger feet, there are places to order custom made sizes. I don't mean the Ellie/Pleaser stuff. I mean nice ones -- designer style knockoffs (not counterfeits).

Too bad we can't share shopping resources though.

Unread postPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 2:51 pm 
2 Bit Whore

And get some panty shields or napkins to wear inside your panties or pantyhose to control that leakage. The clerk at the store won't know that the Double X Magnum rubbers are not for you, but the panty shields are.

Unread postPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 5:54 pm 
Experienced

Oh that's so kinky................

Unread postPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:20 am 
OHW Addict

tractorman2 wrote:
Oh that's so kinky................

And that is why it is exciting you !!

Brad

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823

Unread postPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:24 am 
2 Bit Whore

'Kinky' is different for everyone. I do a lot of what's in this thread but I am neither of the words in the thread title. Sometimes, I think I'm in a fairly exclusive club that doesn't fit any of the other molds discussed here or on other sites.

Unread postPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:32 pm 
OHW Addict

Wisher wrote:
'Kinky' is different for everyone. I do a lot of what's in this thread but I am neither of the words in the thread title. Sometimes, I think I'm in a fairly exclusive club that doesn't fit any of the other molds discussed here or on other sites.

We would like to hear more about your “exclusive club” !!

Brad

Unread postPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:49 pm 
2 Bit Whore

^^ Not really material for this thread.

Unread postPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:48 pm 
Virgin

Most cuckolds are submissive, so I would say that it's logical but not common. I started to enjoy crossdressing lately because it makes me feel even more submissive.

Unread postPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:43 pm 
Player

Wisher wrote:

I have accepted Sir as the man in charge of both my wife and i. I wear blk lace panties on his orders. i wear them daily and to me it is the same as
perhaps other submissive who might wear a collar or a small thin leather cord around the wrist. The panties remind me daily that i am the sub and Sir is the MAN. The heat in this has to do with how much my wife, loves and craves all that he is. The panties, the being waxed smooth from the neck down, are to please her.
If feeling proud that when he demands a blow job that i do it with as much passion that it takes to make it a hot and arousing event for him, then i have pleased my love. I have great admiration and hero worship that he provides Beth with the sort of heat she craves. If i suck him hard and then put his hardness into her, i feel apart of their sex.
To clean her after and taste the bitter cum and swallow it, i have given her something he as a bull can not equal. If i displease him i accept whatever
punishment he may give. To stand before him as he has Beth ice my cock so that he can cage me for whatever time period he chooses makes me feel cuckold pride. If there are gay or sissy feelings now or in the future i do not care. As long as she is happy and content i know i am doing my job.

Unread postPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:58 am 
OHW Addict

London wrote:
Most cuckolds are submissive, so I would say that it's logical but not common. I started to enjoy crossdressing lately because it makes me feel even more submissive.

I would agree except deep in a cuckolds mind I believe it is also common. However, those feelings are driven by submissiveness, so your statement that “most cuckolds are submissive” is the one factor that will lead to and grow into many other feelings, including bi, gay and sissy, among others.

What are some of the other feelings many of you experience from your submissiveness ??

Brad

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:24 pm 
Player

bradisalpha wrote:
London wrote:

I would agree except deep in a cuckolds mind I believe it is also common. However, those feelings are driven by submissiveness, so your statement that “most cuckolds are submissive” is the one factor that will lead to and grow into many other feelings, including bi, gay and sissy, among others.

What are some of the other feelings many of you experience from your submissiveness ??

Brad

One that shocked me is that yesterday I had to go to the doctor for my annual check up. For some reason the nurse's call to confirm my appointment
aroused me. Since i was last to see him my body hair has been removed from my neck down. I realized that for the first time i was bound to be
questioned by the doctor, who is a guy i went to college with. Then i thought of usually in a hospital gown with my briefs on. Would SIR insist i wear the lace panties that are now my usual. I wanted to call and ask permission to go without the panties this time as it would be hard enough to explain my waxed torso. An hour before my appointment SIR came and unlocked my cage ( i hadn't even thought of that ) and handed me a pair of shorts to wear to the exam.
I was so grateful to SIR i felt this rush of relief and at the same time felt appreciation for his concern for me. He smiled and as he left he turned and said
to me.. " You will want to pay for this, wont you ? " As he left my uncaged cock,, free for the first time in 4 days got rock hard. i nodded yes!

petey

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:08 pm 
Player

I dont know if its common but in my case I have become a sissy cross dresser (& I look pretty sexy, dressed I must say). Mistress is very happy with the progress I have made with my dressing sexy, make up, being her girlfriend (sexually), her being the "top" in our sexual relationship & is eager for us to find a Bi-male that can be both my boyfriend & her Bull. We've even talked about me going on HRT once our kids are grown & on their own. :oops:

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:21 am 
Experienced

I’m now regularly sucking my wife’s lover cock. Never thought I’d do that but it feels like the right thing to do.

My wife also insists on me wearing women’s panties or lingerie in the house. Only room for one man of the house and it’s not me, she says.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:25 am 
Player

Saturday morning 8 a.m.

This is a follow up to my entry yesterday. I was aroused being free all day but at the same time felt that if i was going to cum
it should be on orders from my wife or from SIR. Last night when i got back from my dr. exam, i reported at once to SIR and
Beth. When asked how it felt to be free i was honest. I loved it but at the same time felt i was being ruled by the desire to cum.
Several times sneaked into the bathroom and merely touching my cock made me rock hard. Still i felt i should wait to do this
in front of both Beth and SIR.
When i confessed this to them both they smiled. SIR suggested that i could relieve myself now or leave it all to him. I chose the
latter. What followed was a punishment of a firm belting on my bare ass then i was locked up. Beth had to ice my hard member
as she has done in the past to get my cock soft enough to cage. There are not words to describe the heat, the anger and the
disappointment in not having cum.
After dinner SIR invited me to watch him take Beth. I was then ordered to clean her. I was so aroused licking and nibbling at her
sex, i was leaking all over the sheets.Then SIR ordered her to lick and tease me in my cage. It both hurt and then went into the
zone as i came but slowly leaking cum. Finally he took her to shower and i was left to change the linens and then go to my room

petey

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:21 pm 
OHW Addict

petey boy wrote:
Saturday morning 8 a.m.

This is a follow up to my entry yesterday. I was aroused being free all day but at the same time felt that if i was going to cum
it should be on orders from my wife or from SIR. Last night when i got back from my dr. exam, i reported at once to SIR and
Beth. When asked how it felt to be free i was honest. I loved it but at the same time felt i was being ruled by the desire to cum.
Several times sneaked into the bathroom and merely touching my cock made me rock hard. Still i felt i should wait to do this
in front of both Beth and SIR.
When i confessed this to them both they smiled. SIR suggested that i could relieve myself now or leave it all to him. I chose the
latter. What followed was a punishment of a firm belting on my bare ass then i was locked up. Beth had to ice my hard member
as she has done in the past to get my cock soft enough to cage. There are not words to describe the heat, the anger and the
disappointment in not having cum.
After dinner SIR invited me to watch him take Beth. I was then ordered to clean her. I was so aroused licking and nibbling at her
sex, i was leaking all over the sheets.Then SIR ordered her to lick and tease me in my cage. It both hurt and then went into the
zone as i came but slowly leaking cum. Finally he took her to shower and i was left to change the linens and then go to my room

petey

petey,

What an excellent experience. You are so lucky to have Sir and your Hotwife to keep you on the edge. Good boy !!

Brad

Last edited by bradisalpha on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:18 pm 
Virgin

I think it is a chicken or the egg question. Men are dominant and sub missives are feminine. A natural order and progression usually follows. IMHO

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:06 pm 
Prepubescent

Have you met the men you loved alone or always with your wife along with you ??

Brad[/quote]

Usually I met them together with my wife, we suck their cocks, rim their asses and swallow their cum. Then we both got long sessions of all black gangbangs, lots of dp's and all 3 hole fucking for my slave wife. We become very addicted to anal sex, being tied to the bench, leashed,shared & used by 3-4 BBC. As a sissy, the more I got ass and mouth fucked, the more feminine I became...having strong urges of acting as a slutty woman, start going out at daylight and attending BBC and sissies/cuckold parties as an all leather and thigh high boots slut looking for hot black men to fuck me and my whore wife. We become soul sisters, she didnt see me anymore as a man or her husband but more as her best friend. I love to eat her pussy full of cum and rim her ass and she loves to rim my ass and strapon my tight ass, also to suck my little cock when a black bull is tearing my rectum. I have serious thoughts on hormonal fherapy and wild fantasies about having big boobs and a vagina , being in love with a very dominant black master, being his slut, lover and slave to be shared and shown at parades, sex parties and fetish parties. My wife is very supportive and have already said for years that for her I am a woman. We are both very kinky, submissive and bottoms and she is very into her current black master. He has pimped out us a couple of times to his friends. The sensation to submit to a group of hung black bulls and be used for their pleasure, swallowing cum, being spanked, having the hair pulled while being mounted and driven into a wid, intense and exploting anal orgasm is the ultimate dream come true, up to the point that almost all our friends know our preferences. Even when I am not in fully feminine attire , I found myself at many ocassions dressed in very tight black leather pants, thong, garter belt, stockings and high heeled cowgirl boots, some leather or lace gothic type shirt, eyeliner, earrings, long straight hair and always with a butt plug, going out for some action, giving bjs to strangers and bringing hot black guys to enjoy a good and kinky sex session.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:15 am 
Prepubescent

I've noticed that over time I have displayed a greater willingness to play with the man in our sessions. But I think this has more to do with me simply becoming more comfortable, in general, with being with other men.

We live in such an dysfunctionally unhealthy, hyper-masculine society that I think it's only normal for many of us, after a time, to finally reject this 'tyranny of stupidity' and simply enjoy our fetishes as we realize that being with a man isn't really all that big of a deal. And, I say, more power to us!

And I wouldn't necessarily consider these the be "gay and sissy feelings". I think it's simply a confidence that many of us attain after we have honestly explored our kinks for a while. Now I realize that there's still such a stigma attached to male homosexuality in our society, that any man that claims to be straight and also like cock, is in danger on instantly being labeled an woefully deluded faggot in denial. But, I don't really care. I'm straight, and I like playing with men.

Sure, of course there are genuinely gay men out there that find cuckolding as a way of slowly inching their way towards full-blown homosexuality. But so what? One's sexuality isn't always an easy thing to deal with. And if cuckolding can function as a type of 'gateway' drug for these guys, so be it. But, honestly, I think these men are the exception and not the norm in cuckolding.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:50 pm 
OHW Addict

liv2gag wrote:
I've noticed that over time I have displayed a greater willingness to play with the man in our sessions. But I think this has more to do with me simply becoming more comfortable, in general, with being with other men.

We live in such an dysfunctionally unhealthy, hyper-masculine society that I think it's only normal for many of us, after a time, to finally reject this 'tyranny of stupidity' and simply enjoy our fetishes as we realize that being with a man isn't really all that big of a deal. And, I say, more power to us!

And I wouldn't necessarily consider these the be "gay and sissy feelings". I think it's simply a confidence that many of us attain after we have honestly explored our kinks for a while. Now I realize that there's still such a stigma attached to male homosexuality in our society, that any man that claims to be straight and also like cock, is in danger on instantly being labeled an woefully deluded faggot in denial. But, I don't really care. I'm straight, and I like playing with men.

Sure, of course there are genuinely gay men out there that find cuckolding as a way of slowly inching their way towards full-blown homosexuality. But so what? One's sexuality isn't always an easy thing to deal with. And if cuckolding can function as a type of 'gateway' drug for these guys, so be it. But, honestly, I think these men are the exception and not the norm in cuckolding.

Well said !!

Brad

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:13 am 
Player

bradisalpha wrote:
liv2gag wrote:

Brad

Brad

Brad

My arousal and desire for SIR's cock is about the man and how he makes my wife so aroused and fulfilled. I confess I have beaten off thinking of kneeling and servicing SIR. But it is SIR not just a cock. Without sounding like Mr. Ego, since college many gay men have been attracted to me. I have a great body and a decent cock(6.5 thick and cut) and an ass that both men and women have commented on. I am not interested in just any cock but yes there are no limits to what i will do to arouse and please SIR!

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:59 pm 
$2 Ho

I think most cuckolds will become bi over time. Everyone here knows that many are bisexual before entering this open marriage lifestyle and their wives know that as well, which is one reason some wives don't need much coaxing. Straight males have a more difficult path to having their wives cuckold them, but some of succeed.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:02 pm 
Prepubescent

I think it's natural to have all sorts of feelings, desires, lusts, fears wash over you as you walk through a new uncharted world for you and your spouse. None of it changes who you essentially are. But don't deny yourself the opportunity to experience any of them either. Only someone who's going to be judgmental regardless would try to judge you for anything that sprang from this very healthy and natural process of exploring this new trail.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:52 pm 
Player

SheezNCharge wrote:
I think it's natural to have all sorts of feelings, desires, lusts, fears wash over you as you walk through a new uncharted world for you and your spouse. None of it changes who you essentially are. But don't deny yourself the opportunity to experience any of them either. Only someone who's going to be judgmental regardless would try to judge you for anything that sprang from this very healthy and natural process of exploring this new trail.

You said this so well! When I discovered my wife was fucking a man who was her boss and who I had known and enjoyed
in many social situations. He and I, enjoyed handball a few times a week. When I found out it was an adjustment. First I
realized that my wife who is and has always been my friend and confident hadn't shared this important change. My dad
of all people told me to go slow, dont make demands and dont run to an attorney.
Once I saw how she was pleasured with him in ways I had never given her, I felt we had to make this work. She needed
him and me. So it has evolved. We know folks gossip we dont care. In life I have always been an aggressive, alpha male
who needed to win at all times. This has taught me the joy of submission. Several weeks ago, she was away for a week
and after several brandies I was on my knees and for the first time my mouth became his pussy. Feeling his cum in my
mouth, tasting it, feeling how much there was made me cum almost instantly. At first didnt swallow, then he said with
humor, swallow it all ! I did looked up yes i was kneeling he was standing, his hands on my shoulders and I said
THANK YOU SIR! We both laughed and went for a swim

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:55 am 
Virgin

Who I’m today is because of my wife and truly thankful to her, was always straight ..through times as wife wanting me wearing men’s thongs I began to have bi feelings eventually I was seduced by this amazing stunnning hunk forever that changed sexual desires and expectations. I became bi and wife accepting me and her opening up changed our open marriage and lead to us having threesoms. She enjoys and wants in all threesome occasion where she watches and I take over sucking cock or vis versa and she enjoys when we passionately kisss and fuck..it turn her on.

We don’t care about labels, but wife knows how much I love her, still crave for pussy non stop and at the same time wouldn’t resist any given opportunity to be with stunning hunk ...

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:01 pm 
OHW Addict

Sandeep wrote:
Who I’m today is because of my wife and truly thankful to her, was always straight ..through times as wife wanting me wearing men’s thongs I began to have bi feelings eventually I was seduced by this amazing stunnning hunk forever that changed sexual desires and expectations. I became bi and wife accepting me and her opening up changed our open marriage and lead to us having threesoms. She enjoys and wants in all threesome occasion where she watches and I take over sucking cock or vis versa and she enjoys when we passionately kisss and fuck..it turn her on.

We don’t care about labels, but wife knows how much I love her, still crave for pussy non stop and at the same time wouldn’t resist any given opportunity to be with stunning hunk ...

Great story !! And so common. It is why I expect my cuckolds to wear panties and so many here do not understand the effect it has on them until they try it for themselves. I keep trying to explain that but sometimes i feel like i am wasting my energy !!

Wearing panties is a requirement with my couples and the results vary from mild to wild.. but regardless as to how far it takes them, it is always exciting !!

My best to sandeep and his wife. Thanks for sharing this.

Brad

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next