Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:37 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Is it common for cuckolds to have sissy and bisexual desires ?
Yes , it's common 82%  82%  [ 233 ]
No , it's not common 18%  18%  [ 51 ]
Total votes: 284
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:25 pm 
Prepubescent

After years in cuckolding lifestyle , I get more and more sissy feelings . I began to wear lingeries and use vibrators and get the desire to get fucked . I had gay sex with guys in the past , but not many times . Is this normal in cuckolding ? Does cuckolding make you feel more sissy or gay ?
By the way , I also have a growing desire to be denied sex , but I couldn't tell it to my wife . She still have sex with me . Is such desire normal , too ?

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:20 pm 
Experienced

I think it is more common than not,My hubs is not gay,but has become BI over time.He started by eating cream pie"s and has progressed into servicing my FB cock.and is beginning to like masturbation more.I find myself having sex more with my FB than hubby

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:37 pm 
Pervert

For some strange reason it seems like a natural progression. Not sure exactly how and why it happens. All I know is that I never ate another man's cum in my life before my wife fucked her first black bull and I ate his creampie from her. The same thing goes for cleaning his cock and fluffing him. I guess that once you relinquish your status as her primary source for sexual pleasure, you assume a submissive role to the men who fill that role.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:09 pm 
Prepubescent

It was a progression from me cleaning her to cleaning any one she wanted me to service.
We started out playing at me cleaning up my semen from her after I had deposited it. We would pretend it was someone else's deposit.
I never did much real cleaning until one night she wanted to set on my face. We had never done anything like that before so I agreed. Little did I know she had been reading and comparing notes with other ladies. she hopped on my face and planted her just fucked and very wet pussy right down on my face. I did not realize how much semen I had deposited into her but soon found out. We progressed from that night to other things. I soon found myself licking her clean every time I was in her and deposited a load of semen. As time went along and the play become more advanced so did the fantasy. Well today I'm a full fledged sissy cuck, locked 24/7 wearing panties all the time. I have fluffed, sucked, licked and accepted the cocks of her BFs. I have learned to take almost any size in my mouth or anal opening. I wait while she is out hoping she will bring home a nice suck able cock for me to service. Yes I seem to have the desires to want more male sex then anything. As a submissive it is the natural thing for a man to want other men and satisfy them.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:43 am 
2 Bit Whore

kristin4441 wrote:
I think it is more common than not,My hubs is not gay,but has become BI over time.He started by eating cream pie"s and has progressed into servicing my FB cock.and is beginning to like masturbation more.I find myself having sex more with my FB than hubby

And do you like the situation as it has evolved?

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:59 am 
OHW Addict

You're asking the wrong question -- what people believe others do, not what they do themselves. If I were to go by accounts here on ohw a lot of the men engage in what I would call homoerotic behavior in having a fetish for sloppy seconds (more common) or licking a woman clean of a lover's semen (less common). Even less common are those who are willing to fluff another man for their woman and even most of these don't consider that to identify them as bisexual.

Again just based on what I read here, most of the men don't cross dress or otherwise identify as transgender and generally society stigmatizes that more than sexual preference (note lots of assumption here on ohw that men who share must be submissive and by association trans etc).

I am both transgender (part of my daily life) and bisexual (infrequently for many years), neither of those things has anything to do with the other or with sharing my girl. Also Sissy is a very specific kink which may also not be identified by many as a flavor of trans.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:45 am 
Player

By very definition a willing cuckold is feminized, whether gradually or in large chunks,over time you will be more attracted to cock and cum.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:04 pm 
OHW Addict

stellers26 wrote:
By very definition a willing cuckold is feminized, whether gradually or in large chunks,over time you will be more attracted to cock and cum.

Coming from the guy who recently told someone else he's queer not cuckold, another member that his wife is property and another that he doesn't qualify as male your opinion while being ill informed isn't surprising.

In 20 years of non-monogamy, 16 with my current partner my sexual orientation hasn't materially changed.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:53 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Using vibrators doesn't make you a sissy or gay. Anal stimulation is pleasurable because of the prostate. Being pegged by a woman doesn't make you gay, either. Being gay means you have sexual or romantic feelings towards other men- period.

And hell no, cuckolds aren't feminized by definition. That's also ridiculous. If you're into that- awesome. Nothing wrong with it. But it's certainly not a requirement.

http://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.ca/

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:29 am 
Pervert

I can not speak for anyone else although I have been a cuck in many relationships over the years. I can honestly say that I have been in only one relationship since I entered adulthood some 25 years go were I was not cucked.

Early on I would have considered myself a husband of a hotwife although over time learned that I was much happier when this also included some level of denial as I am one of those cucks that took on more of a beta/submissive role.

Using "Pancuckold's" terms, I am one of those submissive cucks that found sloppy seconds very enjoyable, I also found that licking my spouse/partner clean of her lover's semen and while I have not done this in nearly a decade I can openly say that I have fluffed one man. While I do not consider myself bisexual, I would not be offended if someone seen me that way although I have no interest in other man beyond being of service within the construct of a being submissive to my wife/partner and her lover if she desires it.

As far as feminization, the closest I have ever come to this has been doing the manipedi with the wife (almost like best friends vs husband/wife), we also get waxed together. We have spoke about exploring complimentary toe-nail polish and panties although it is not something that we have done as of yet. While we are a very connected husband/wife, since we have evolved as a couple, denial of traditional intercourse has become our norm, as she also believes in being with only one man/bare cock at a time which gives her the guilt free ability to be intercourse exclusive with another if and when she desires.

So in short to answer your question, I would not say that it is a requirement although it might be more common than some would actual admit to. Each couple has there own way of approaching the lifestyle and with that said there are so many variations that come out of it.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:28 am 
$2 Ho

No gay or bisexual desires here just the desire for my wife to be pleased.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:31 am 
Player

SSQ wrote:
Using vibrators doesn't make you a sissy or gay. Anal stimulation is pleasurable because of the prostate. Being pegged by a woman doesn't make you gay, either. Being gay means you have sexual or romantic feelings towards other men- period.

And hell no, cuckolds aren't feminized by definition. That's also ridiculous. If you're into that- awesome. Nothing wrong with it. But it's certainly not a requirement.

This may well be very true!

However, men that are into that behavior pattern always seem to be on a slippery slope. I see some men heading in that direction but do not recall any that change back to more "manly" behavior.

Then again, a man like that is perfect for the smart, domineering woman! He is supportive of herand knows his place in the relationship! A woman strong enough to wear the pants and wise enough to make her hubby feel secure with her leadership deserves to win, rule and be the Boss!

He can be very comfortable being the bitch for a Bitch. She can always give him a good pegging to remind him who he is in her eyes.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:31 am 
OHW Addict

slowsteady wrote:
However, men that are into that behavior pattern always seem to be on a slippery slope. I see some men heading in that direction but do not recall any that change back to more "manly" behavior.

You don't get to decide what's 'manly' for anybody but your own self. Maybe you're suggesting when gay men engage sex they're not manly?

Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:29 pm 
Pervert

I don't think the two have to be part of cuckolding. OTOH I've heard from well over a dozen women who found out the hard way that their husband's desire to see them fuck another man was actually their attempt to find a "kosher" way to suck a man's cock. I don't care what consenting adults do, but it's sad when the husband isn't honest with his wife before they start such an adventure.

If you're a married man and you want to suck cock, either be honest about it or resist it. Maybe your wife would like to see you do it, too.

Sincerely,
Cuckold Paul

Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:07 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Not sure if you can still find it on the web any where, but many, many years ago, Xavier Hollander (of The Happy Hooker fame) stated that men who wanted to share their wives and watch were gay, or at least Bi.

I disagreed with her then and still disagree with that though.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:31 am 
Player

pancuckold wrote:
slowsteady wrote:

You don't get to decide what's 'manly' for anybody but your own self. Maybe you're suggesting when gay men engage sex they're not manly?

Sure, there are gay "flamers" but the majority of homosexuals I know are "real men" into "manly" clothing and as male as a man can be.

You are correct. I don't get to decide what is "manly" for anybody. However, when a man's wife or girlfriend tells me he is vicariously getting too soft, sweet and excited over her relationships with other men; she invariably considers him to be less manly. No woman wants her femininity challenged by her "man". No woman wants her husband choosing his undies from her panty drawer. If you ever hear a wife rip into her husband over a panty fight; I guarantee that you will agree with me when I say "Any woman gets to decide what she considers is manly enough for her tastes.". Her take on the situation is the only one that matters.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:48 pm 
Trainable

Before my wife and I married, I was honest with her and she has accepted that I am an eager cocksucker. Only one of her lovers wouldn't let me suck his cock, but the others have been more than willing. Am I gay? No. Am I a sissy? No. I am a cocksucker, period & I love to swallow a man's cum.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:20 pm 
OHW Addict

slowsteady wrote:
You are correct. I don't get to decide what is "manly" for anybody. However, when a man's wife or girlfriend tells me he is vicariously getting too soft, sweet and excited over her relationships with other men; she invariably considers him to be less manly. No woman wants her femininity challenged by her "man". No woman wants her husband choosing his undies from her panty drawer. If you ever hear a wife rip into her husband over a panty fight; I guarantee that you will agree with me when I say "Any woman gets to decide what she considers is manly enough for her tastes.". Her take on the situation is the only one that matters.

Swing and miss.

I can see how you get there, as an example from my own life when my ex cheated on me nothing ever made her more angry than me giving her permission. I genuinely care that my partner have fun and after her years of her being (incorrectly) jealous of suspected infidelities, I was hurt that she was the one fucking around but accepting -- that's just who I am. My ex indeed considered my manliness must be tied to possessiveness.

X and I have been together for a long time (16 years) I introduced her to S&M, took her anal cherry and have shared her more or less willingly the entire time. Of the 50 guys she's fucked, I've got the biggest cock and of the many guys we've seen in attending many many sex parties only one guy was larger, she's a size queen and enjoys my cock.

We routinely exchange underwear, while I get your point we are a living counter-example.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:00 pm 
Player

pancuckold wrote:

We routinely exchange underwear, while I get your point we are a living counter-example.

No. We are the same person. Routine panty exchange is OK. Hubby just rummaging through her panty drawer without her permission? I advise any man to never do that. Nothing is more humiliating than a wife berating a man for wearing her panties without her knowledge and approval! Nothing!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:37 am 
Virgin

Had a cuck declare his love for me, and offered to 'dress up'. I just laughed, and went home...

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:22 pm 
$2 Ho

Trying to explain our dynamic to someone recently I wrote this "We are both very Alpha... She is our Alpha Prime ... We are in a Female Led Relationship and hubbie is her bi cuckold subbie... and no hubbie isn't a fem guy... Think Richard Burton's Mark Antony to Elizabeth Taylor's Cleopatra... or maybe Sophia Loren having John Wayne in a collar and on her leash... " I think the question which lumps sissy and bisexual makes too many assumptions, unless the OP was looking only for responses from the subset that have both those desires... My wife had me on my knees sucking off her Bull recently and has told me that she intends to see him taking me anally. I enjoyed sucking on him immensely and she loved seeing it and directing the events. Does that make me by my own definition bisexual... yes I think so... Do I have any desire to go 'sissy'? None...

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:51 pm 
Player

texans_at_play wrote:
Trying to explain our dynamic to someone recently I wrote this "We are both very Alpha... She is our Alpha Prime ... We are in a Female Led Relationship and hubbie is her bi cuckold subbie... and no hubbie isn't a fem guy... Think Richard Burton's Mark Antony to Elizabeth Taylor's Cleopatra... or maybe Sophia Loren having John Wayne in a collar and on her leash... " I think the question which lumps sissy and bisexual makes too many assumptions, unless the OP was looking only for responses from the subset that have both those desires... My wife had me on my knees sucking off her Bull recently and has told me that she intends to see him taking me anally. I enjoyed sucking on him immensely and she loved seeing it and directing the events. Does that make me by my own definition bisexual... yes I think so... Do I have any desire to go 'sissy'? None...

I understand and agree!

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:41 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

slowsteady wrote:
SSQ wrote:

This may well be very true!

Then again, a man like that is perfect for the smart, domineering woman! He is supportive of herand knows his place in the relationship! A woman strong enough to wear the pants and wise enough to make her hubby feel secure with her leadership deserves to win, rule and be the Boss!

He can be very comfortable being the bitch for a Bitch. She can always give him a good pegging to remind him who he is in her eyes.

Pegging reminds me that I love my boy and want to give him pleasure.

The stereotypes here really irritate me sometimes. Are you really that insecure that you have to label people, or to make yourself feel like you're part of a group? Just be yourself, enjoy what you enjoy, and have fun. What is the problem with that?

http://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.ca/

Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:57 pm 
OHW Addict

I never am quite sure whether slowsteady's comments are meant to endorse or to parody the labels he often refers to and (what he takes to be) their conventional meanings whereby people's sexual natures are used for invidiously classifying them.

He seems especially interested in those labels and meanings which (he says) most directly implicate the relative status of human males on a "manliness" scale, which he also associates directly with their respectability and comparative worth in the eyes of women.

It is of course unclear what special qualifications he has which might suggest that his insight into the feminine perspective is reliable on this or any other issue.

I do agree that the benighted views he is expressing, although perhaps :?: he may not be personally espousing them, are widely shared among all kinds of people - including but not limited to those uncounted myriads of "low-information"* folk who don't know their arse from their elbow.

I also agree that activating such people's opinions with regard to ourselves can be damaging to our enjoyment of legitimate and important personal, professional and family interests, notwithstanding the profound stupidity of such opinions. Accordingly, we are well warned to keep certain facts about ourselves as private and safe as we can. :???:

I just can't quite figure out whether slowsteady actually shares those retrograde views, against which he is implicitly advising us to keep our enjoyments on the down low. I guess it doesn't matter what he really thinks about all this - although, if he is NOT being ironic and sincerely believes that crap, I wonder why he is bothering to comment on this site? :roll:

I hope, as the Brits say, he is just having a bit of fun ... :|

-----

*the current media-accepted euphemism for "pig-ignorant"

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:10 am 
Player

After 20+ years of being a cuck, I can honestly say I'm not becoming more "sissy or gay". I still have no desire to fluff or have anal sex (the opposite). For me it's all about her pleasure coming first. Do I clean her up after the rare occasion when condoms aren't involved? Yes. Do I think that makes me "sissy or gay"? No, but I don't care if others think it makes me so. I am what I am, we are what we are; happiness can only be found with acceptance.