Should I let my wife cuckold me with BBC ? Please advise !!

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Should I let my wife cuckold me with Big Black Cock given that she left me for lovers in the past ?

Yes I should let her cuckold me with BBC
87%
No because she might leave me again
13%

Total votes: 250

truecuckold
Virgin

Should I let my wife cuckold me with BBC ? Please advise !!

Unread post by truecuckold » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:53 pm

I allowed my wife to cuckold me in the past , but I was never involved . It didn't end well . She fell in love with her lovers twice and left me , she came back to me after they broke up with her .

For more than 3 years now , she was faithful to me , and we had regular sex life .

Today , she talked to me openly for the first time that she wants to have sex with Big Black Cocks . She never tried BBC before , but she told me that recently she became more and more obsessed with this idea .

I feel excited about the idea . I want her to get fucked by BBC and it was my fantasy as well . But I'm afraid that she might get emotionally attached to a lover and leave me like what she did in the past . So , what should I do ? Should I let her cuckold me with black lovers as she wanted ? Or should I not accept ?

NYBlonde
Virgin

Re: Should I let my wife cuckold me with BBC ? Please advise

Unread post by NYBlonde » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:43 pm

I can't advise you on whether or not she would leave you....but if she is as obsessed as she says with the idea......I would think she'll try it with or without you.....I'd suggest being open with her about your concerns. My wife has been crazy about BBC for years and I've enjoyed watching her indulge in her obsession.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:30 pm

Do you want her to?
Does she want to?
Answer those two questions and you don't need input from anyone else.

ctmctm
Trainable

Unread post by ctmctm » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:46 pm

This is a tough one. On Side A; she has a very poor record as a Hotwife. You stated you have never been around for her fuck sessions and she has left you twice before for a lover...this tells me that she was not cuckolding you, but openly cheating. NOT GOOD! On Side B; she is telling you she wants this...and the need seems to be growing. If you tell her NO...will she do it behind your back (flat out cheat)? NOT GOOD, if she does! If you say YES, you have a very high chance of referring back to Side A. You are in a pickle man...however I DID vote for YES on your poll.
CTMCTM (husband of TheDesire)

JacB
Player

Unread post by JacB » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:14 pm

Talk, talk ,talk. What she needs and what you need. It anit worth the relationship just she her fucked. My two cents.

4everLearning
Trainable

Unread post by 4everLearning » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:59 am

Sounds like she will probably do it if you say no anyway, so if I were in your shoes Id probably try to work out something you can both be happy with. If the thought of it turns you on, and she loves you enough to stay with you, but likes being a slut enough she has cheated maybe more then you even know about then there is probably enough room there for you to both get mostly what you want out of it. It is a very good sign imo that she talked to you about it first. Seems to me she loves you and sees you as her base she just needs more. Even outside of this lifestyle a high percentage of couples that have no intentions of breaking up will cheat on eachother. Not all of us if any are built for monogamy. You might even risk loosing her more if you dont let her get what she craves. So imo you need to talk this out and find something you both agree on.

hub of Hotwife
Virgin

Unread post by hub of Hotwife » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:42 am

Imo you might want to consider her agreeing to your being present while she tries BBC...

cucked4ever
Prepubescent

Unread post by cucked4ever » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:20 am

My wife had over 100 white men and never had the desire to leave me for any of them. She went black 12 years ago and after one night proclaimed her pussy was black only. The first year was difficult as he hunger became an obsession and she would disappear for days. The change in her was scary. She eventually got herself under control but her pussy remains black only.
I am a bi/gay submissive cuckold; my wife's pussy is for black men only.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:56 am

She'll probably leave you again. Do you really think that you can stop her from seeing a black man? From what little info that you've given us, I doubt it. She's obsessed and the odds are, she's gonna get laid by a bbc. She'll like it. Some say it's all the same. My wife doesn't seem to think so. She likes both white and black, but her bbc puts a smile on her face like no other.

jagman1957
Experienced

Re: Should I let my wife cuckold me with BBC ? Please advise !!

Unread post by jagman1957 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:39 pm

How exactly do you prevent your wife from fucking?
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

mannylove
Prepubescent

Unread post by mannylove » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:49 pm

Does your wife's 'obsession' include the possibility of having a mixed-race child? A white cuckold's natural role is loving and raising a beautiful brown baby. Perhaps your wife hasn't yet realised what a wonderful nanny you would make. In my experience, a well-tamed cuckold finds his deepest satisfaction in becoming a 'second mother'.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:32 am

Color is unimportant, the problem is "She fell in love with her lovers twice and left me"

She gets a connection with other men that supersedes her connection with you.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:24 am

Up to you and her no?

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:59 am

Just wondering why you feel that poll on a cuckold site will help you decide as most will say go for it.

If this is for real only you and your wife can decide what to do.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:13 pm

My wife loves me with all her heart but she isn't happy unless she's filled with big black cock! But she insists that she will only play with me there. I think you and she need to learn how to openly and honestly communicate! First! Talk everything out especially if thats the last thing you want to do! Tell each other your want's and needs in this. Remember, this is a partnership! Your needs are important as are her's. Don't try to control her in this like she's your puppet. It wont end well. Love each other. If she can't control her NRE wit her partner, then she may need more than one. It helps spread that NRE over more cocks, so theres less focus on just one.
Best wishes,
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:12 pm

annsman wrote:Just wondering why you feel that poll on a cuckold site will help you decide as most will say go for it.

If this is for real only you and your wife can decide what to do.
I wondered the same thing. It's like when my kids want something: do they ask mom, or do they ask dad... knowing that if it sounds like fun and probably nobody will get hurt and there's no reason not to, dad will say yes.

reader01810
Player

Unread post by reader01810 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:45 am

ABSOLUTELY let her do it. Watching your wife fuck a BBC is an unforgettable experience...

jim28

Unread post by jim28 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:17 am

You are a cuckold whether you know she is fucking other men or not.

I doubt you can stop her. I suspect your best approach is to accept it and work with her.

glowman99
Prepubescent

Unread post by glowman99 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:41 pm

You aren't going to stop her. So you might as well go along for the ride.

My wife is black only and she loves it.

texans_at_play
Experienced

Unread post by texans_at_play » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:18 pm

She is going to do it anyway no matter what you say... if you want to be a cuck..... BBC will do it
“I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.”
Hunter S. Thompson

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:46 pm

I'm sure my wife wouldn't leave me for anyone. But were I married to anyone who did, she wouldn't be allowed back in my home.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:25 am

Do you really think your saying no will stop her and not effect your marriage?
You can object however that may not stop her.

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:01 pm

Old and jaded wrote:@truecuckold , I am going to go out on a limb here, Im guessing you are her primary financial support?
Once the relationship comes in to question then everything else comes on the table and I would imagine financial security comes up immediately. It's the elephant in the room!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

glowman99
Prepubescent

Unread post by glowman99 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:13 pm

Old and jaded wrote:
glowman99 wrote:You aren't going to stop her. So you might as well go along for the ride.

My wife is black only and she loves it.
Face it, shes already long gone anyway, you may as well at least watch, that way you get SOMETHING out of the deal. Think of it as a consolation prize. Realistically, this one was never really "there" anyway, you are the "nothing better going on right now" guy. I usually tend to be the hearts and flowers type, but Im also a realist. If and when she drags her ass back, you need to be viewing this situation the same way she does, or you truly are being "cucked".
I disagree with the guys saying "work with her" they are in fantasyland, theres nothing to "work with" here. Watch her get fucked, enjoy it. If she comes back at some point, either be ruthlessly honest with yourself when you are fucking her, or dont go there.
I agree with all of this. He should accept it and more or less get a seat at the dinner table when she gets to eat. Sure, he might not get a bite, but he can watch her get filled up like never before.

Before he knows it, he'll probably love the situation as much as she does.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:17 pm

I'm going to wait on @truecuckold to comment before I say anything else.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!