Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:54 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Meeting BFs Friends
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:06 pm 
Player

My wife started a relationship with a much younger man about 4 months ago. He is 23 and she is 46. Although the age difference is pretty big, they get along really well and she enjoys his company. Their first sexual experience, which was on their 2nd date, wasn't all that great but oddly the 2nd, 3rd and others experiences have gotten better and better. In fact, I am starting to see her open up to him and I don't need to push things along. He communicates with me via email and text but we haven't met. He is not interested in my watching but lucky for me, he likes giving me the details and telling me his plans. Lara tells me all about her dates as well.

Given they have hit it off and we are trying to push our lifestyle limits, he let me know that tonight, they are meeting his friends to hang. My wife will be his date. He refuses to tell lies and told me his friends know about her, that she is married and that I know and wait home. So tonight, I will be waiting home as all this takes place. She is getting ready now and I just finished cleaning up the house. I am sure I will pacing around all night. Not sure how it will all go but it is a new step for us both.

Post subject: Re: Meeting BFs Friends
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:15 pm 
Player

Very hot indeed. Good luck and check in regularly.

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:10 pm 
$2 Ho

Sounds like a great situation to me. Keep us posted. :)

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:11 pm 
Experienced

Sounds like he wants to show off his prize MILF

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:17 pm 
OHW Addict

He sounds like a good guy.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:51 am 
Pervert

Sounds great...

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:20 am 
2 Bit Whore

Can't wait to hear more!

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:26 am 
OHW Addict

Looking forward to an update too :)

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:31 am 
Player

Last night was intense for me. I paced the house all night. I was happy to get a few texts every now and then about how things were going. She was surprising nervous to meet his friends but she was excited as well. There were 3 guys and one girl and she said they were all attractive and normal but so young and in different spots in their lives compared to us. They were ordering shot and were funny and my wife had a good time. She said it was hard to relax at first knowing she was meeting these people and being introduced as Bens girlfriend. One of the guys was very interested in the fact that she is married and asked her a few questions throughout the night. I got one text from her that said, “I was just asked if you satisfy me in bed”…. “I said no ” She told me Ben held her hand a lot and they made out a lot in front of his friends. At about 11:30 I got a text that they were leaving to go to his place to have sex. She told me that Ben was all charged up about the night and was very aggressive when they got to his place. He was demanding and confident. He was apparently very proud of showing her off and he let her know that her pussy was his property. Even making her say it over and over. When she got home to me, about 1:30 she was too sore to even let me lick her but she let me masturbate as she gave me the details I am sharing now.
I will share more as I learn more.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:47 am 
OHW Addict

Wow sounds like she went down well with his friends and enjoyed being able to talk openly about everything before letting him take her pussy again.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:14 am 
Trainable

I am loving this story. Can't wait to hear more.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:18 am 
Experienced

I hope he shares her with his friends. That happened to mine.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:23 pm 
OHW Addict

Very hot night.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:07 pm 
Player

I have been getting a little more info about last night. To put it all in perspective, she and I are pretty open with each other and she knows I wanted to experience what it will feel like if she was in a relationship with someone else. We have had the heart to heart conversations and she had been reluctant about anything more than discreet sex. However, after meeting Ben, I could tell she was thinking about it. Maybe its his age and the fact that he is single and lives alone, but he wants her to be his girlfriend and has since they met. After their 3rd date, Lara came home and asked me if I was sure about this. That its one thing to say you want it but if I start dating him, are you sure you can handle it? To be honest, I am not sure I can handle it but to the fact that this is so close, I just can’t get in the way. So I assured her that I love her and wanted her to have this experience and that I wanted to know what it felt like from my perspective. That I would be her supportive husband in this.
Last night being introduction to his friends was big step. She told me that she was most nerves as they walked in together holding hands and was greeted by them. She told me he was very proud to show her off and introduced her as his girlfriend. She said the night was pretty normal but she said I would have been uncomfortable if I saw how much they were a cpl. She told me one of his friends did ask questions and she decided to just answer them openly and honestly.
For me, I helped her get ready for the date and she made me help pick out her outfit. She was wearing Jeans, a nice tight top but not too revealing and heals. As for the bra and panties, we have an agreement that its none of my business but I know she was wearing a black lace bra and black G-string. I just didn’t get to see her in them. When she left, she gave me a kiss and told me what she wanted done around the house and off she went. The whole night I kept thinking about what is happening now. She would send me text but not many. There were 18 in all. The last 8 were from his apartment. At about 12 I started to wish she was home but it would be another hour and a half of me having to wait. He sent me 5 texts. 3 from the bar that his friends love my wife. The one text that got to me most was after their session about how he was an animal and it was so good. That ended with “being a good boy?”
I am still waiting to hear about how rough he was but I know from his one text that he did take her anally for the first time.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:11 pm 
Player

Wow hot story LH! Please keep us updated as soon as you know more!

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:05 pm 
OHW Addict

Yes.. Keep us updated. This can go in a lot of directions from here that will be very exciting to your hot wife as well as yourself.

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:25 pm 
Player

Thanks for letting me share this. Its helped. I really liked everyone's comments and wouldn't mind sharing anything as some of you might have tried some of the sames things with your wives or bulls. Some of my anxiety is starting to calm down as today goes by. One thing that is on my mind is that Lara is walking around the house in sweatpants, cooking and doing things at home and all I can think of is how I get sweats and Ben gets to see her in her hottest bra and panties. He also always fucks her and I get to think about it and masturbate. I have not been inside her in over two months and as she gets more sexually active with him, I realize that I will not. We haven't officially said that I can not have sex with her, but seems we are going down that road. For one thing, she is too sore after last night. I can't help but let that occupy my mind today. Ben sent me only one text today and it was a little humiliating but I do admit I like looking at it. It says "Hi little dick. Lara was amazing last night. She came hard. I want her in new sexy outfits. Make sure she has that for our next date"

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:32 pm 
OHW Addict

My guess is, that if her BF enjoyed showing your HW off as his GF, he may soon be wanting to share her with his friends.

Would your wife enjoy that?
Would you?

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:47 pm 
Player

BallSpanking wrote:
My guess is, that if her BF enjoyed showing your HW off as his GF, he may soon be wanting to share her with his friends.

Would your wife enjoy that?
Would you?

I do think that is something he wants to do. Not sure if he wants to share her with his friends but I could see them meeting another cpl. My wife would enjoy it if he just made it happen. She doesn't want to have to plan it or think about it. But she would like that experience. I would like it too. It would make it clear he is in charge of there adventures.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:49 pm 
OHW Addict

Sounds like you have some fun times ahead.

Manasquan, NJ

When she comes home…. be a good boy, and make her tired pussy feel better and dine at the Y.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:49 pm 
Experienced

It happened with my wife. She started seeing a really assertive dominant guy, who would take her out with his rugby friends as his slut for the night. She really dressed up - tiny tight dresses, no panties, massive heels.

One night, they went to a private party. They'd hired a whole basement bar for the rugby club, and there were few, if any girls there. He had her dancing on a table, then peeling her dress off. His friends are running their hands all over her, and he just said "you know what to do, slut".

She ended up letting them all take turns, and loved every single minute of it.

It might happen.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:43 am 
OHW Addict

You and your wife have a beautiful relationship.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:18 am 
2 Bit Whore

Great story!!! Have u posted ho u guys got started with this guy, and the conversations u had about taking it to the next level with her having a BF? Did u talk about exclusivity to the BF as something u might try? Have to mentioned to her it's been 2months and see how she feels about that? Also, how are u about his taking a dominant role with u?

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:53 am 
Player

wingman wrote:
Great story!!! Have u posted ho u guys got started with this guy, and the conversations u had about taking it to the next level with her having a BF? Did u talk about exclusivity to the BF as something u might try? Have to mentioned to her it's been 2months and see how she feels about that? Also, how are u about his taking a dominant role with u?

These are good questions. We met Ben online on an adult site. He sent us a few emails that we didn't respond to at first. To be honest I thought he was too young but after discussing it with Lara, we agreed that we liked what he had to say and he seemed confident so why not at least have her talk to him and meet him for a drink. Surprisingly there first date went well.

Ben was confident and knew he wanted a GF. On there first date, he told her that he wanted to see her at least twice a week. That is way more than we are used to and was the the first thing Lara and I had to discuss. She was the reluctant one because she felt it was too much time to dedicate to this. However, I was the encouraging one. I told her people that "date" want to see each other and she should at least give it a try. She agreed to try for a little while and if she felt it was too much time, she would back off.

Ben was clear after the third time they had sex, that he did not like the thought that should would go home to me and we would have sex. He felt she should get what she needs sexually from him and that would include any other adventures. To my surprise Lara was very open to this and agreed. That night we had a conversation and it was intense to here her tell me how she wanted to save sex for him and how I needed to respect that. We discussed what I could do and couldn't. I asked if I could still giver her oral and she told me she would ask Ben. Ben responded that I could masturbate in front of her but need to ask him permission to see or lick her pussy. That is where we are now. I do like to bring up how long its been since I had sex when I masturbate and how
surprised I am at how she has taken to him. She has been encouraging and direct about telling me too bad and I am getting what I wanted.

I would like more contact with Ben. I would love to witness and have him tell me how he has my wife. Maybe he will become comfortable with that. For now, him demanding me to buy her outfits is start.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:06 am 
OHW Addict

Thanks for sharing your hot story. My wife has only met a BF's friends once and it was hot.

Photos: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22596

Real Story: Please see our profile for our real story.

Fictional Story: viewtopic.php?p=714236#p714236

write me for Kik name