Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:53 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1679 posts ]  Go to page Previous 160 61 62 63 6468 Next
 Post subject: Re: Meeting BFs Friends
Unread postPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:59 pm 
Player

I haven't written in a while but it’s not because I'm not happy or things are going poorly between myself and Lara. It actually has more to do with how much time I have and the effort required to write about meaningful things going on in my life and marriage. Today I have a little time so I wanted to share a little. First off I do admit to being a little turned off by some of the responses. But everyone is entitled to their opinion so I will leave it at that.

Things are really good between the three of us right now. We are on a good roll and a lot of it has to do with increasing our communication, being boldly honest with each other and embracing each other’s needs. For those of you interested in my life story and either is either fantasizing or considering parts of it for yourself, you need to know that I am the leader in our 3some. I am not the leader in the house, or the leader sexually, but none of this would be happening if it wasn’t for me and the kind of support and guidance I offer. We are living an unconventional life and there are a lot of feeling and insecurities with all of us and I am the one that keeps us together and on board with all of it. I don’t talk about this much but if you have had problems holding onto a lover or fighting tension with any of the dynamics at play with your wife and her BF, you need to consider your role in it all.

By being open and honest we have reduced a lot of the threats to our relationships as well as potential hard feelings. We had to work through a lot of this but I have to admit a lot of this communication and openness is driven by me. It's not a bad thing that is driven by me but someone has to be the lead to pull it all together. I also feel that my involvement, encouragement and approval have really made this an incredible experience for the three of us. For example, I've made it clear and constantly reinforcing that MY role MY purpose is to ensure Lara’s pleasure. I do that by making sure that she knows how much I love her and I am supportive of everything I also so that same support to Ben as he makes Lara happy too. When she has her doubts about something or feels stress about us or Ben, or how we continue to become more open in our regular lives, I reinforces how good we are, how loved we are, how lucky we are and how exiting this is for all of us.

The other thing I do but don’t discuss much is I constantly encourage Ben and show him my support. I have said this before but he is a young man and I portray him as confident and dominant and he is those things. However he is young and has his moments of “what the fuck am I doing with this”. I let him know that his relationship with Lara is very real. That Lara loves and cares for him and I'm not an obstacle but more of tool to help them figure the relationship part out. I will only be supportive and encouraging in all of it. I remind him that he has something special with Lara, something he might not ever see again if this comes to an end. His adventures with her are limitless and she has never been so willing to explore and I will only support him in it. Believe me when I tell you that its not always easy but embracing this will bring about some very challenging and exciting cuckold experiences.

An observation I have made about us is how active we all are. We are never just sitting around or don't have plans. Besides his job, Ben works out 6 days a week and has an amazing body. He takes great care of himself and looks very handsome lately. Lara has helped him dress more mature and she has giving him great confidence in himself. Lara works out 5 days a week, has lost weight (not that she was heavy) and looks amazing every day. She dresses better than ever I even paid her to have a stylist. She has this glow and confidence as well. As for me, I started working out as well and I have also lost weight but mostly I am supper busy at home. My days are filled with so much to do it's hard not to get fit. I have also started dressing better because I feel I should always look out together around Lara.

Becoming open with our friends has been a much more positive experience than I originally thought. We aren’t open with everyone but we are with our closest friends. It was nerve racking and the experience of explaining our marital dynamic and introducing Ben was one of the most intense things we have done. But believe it or not, no one passed judgment to our faces and we still are friends. This has freed us from sneaking around and made us all feel a lot more empowered.

Sexually
For Lara
Lara isn't the wife I had a year ago. She is uninhibited and free. She loves sex and isn't self conscious about wanting it. They have had a few more (10 in all) experience with other couples and she really loves it. She loves the attention, the newness, the taboo and how exciting it all is. She has also confessed she doesn't think she would feel the same if it was with me and preferred to have adventures without me present. I was present for two.

For Ben
Some people have expressed that they don't feel Ben's needs should be considered. I don't agree. What Ben wants and needs is very important in all of this and it's actually up to me to make sure that he's happy and satisfied and getting what he wants. I have to look at this like a relationship and I do have a lot of control and influence. I can fuck this up for him but if I do, I fuck it up for all of us. The way I see it, when Ben gets what he wants and is happy Lara is getting what she wants and is happy which means I am getting what I want and I'm happy. Ben has made it clear that he likes that he “fucks my wife”. This is interesting to me because he like that she is married and his GF. Its exciting to him that she is married to me but that he sleeps with her in my bed and fucks her at will. He liked that he is in charge of her. He is comfortable being the man she is dating and doesn't mind how it looks to others. He wanted to be open before we did.

Me
As for me I started to realize that I needed more! I understand that sex is out of the question but I needed more attention. Lara and I spoke a few times about this and she and Ben discussed it among themselves. We came up with a few solutions that help me feel like I am included even when Lara and Ben are alone. The first is Lara locks my dicklet up every day. I never thought I would ever want this and when we tried it in the past it felt stupid. But what I didn’t put together at first was how symbolic it was and how It helps me see she cares. So every morning after I shower, I put my cage on and Lara comes into my bedroom and we talk as puts the lock on. I don't love the way it feels and I am very self-conscious about it but I feel like she cares that I am wearing it every day so it has helped ease my anxiety. I also asked for more social attention from Ben and for us to communicate more. Ben has always been quite with me. He told me that he wasn't sure if he should act more bossy or not push things. In a nice long conversation we determined he wants to be in charge. He wants to be the boss and give orders. It sounds more ominous than it really is but i agreed to it and we get along much better. Ben and I talk a lot now and I do a lot for him. As a reward I come into their bedroom almost every night. I don’t clean up every time because he felt like he was taking his GF’s pussy. Instead I only clean up when told and most of those times are when he cums outside her pussy. But I can watch and they are most comfortable if I am completely silent. I like it that way anyway.

There is always more to say but for now, I will leave it at this.

Unread postPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:19 pm 
Experienced

That's an awesome update!

Unread postPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:44 pm 
Pervert

Great to hear from you, it should calm the naysayers who think Ben an Lara ran off together and you are living in a cardboard box in some back alley.

Unread postPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:55 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Thanks LH

Really appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to update us.
Very glad to hear that all three of you are doing well and is developing inside your roles.

Also interesting to see that you now enjoy being locked up by Lara. Your feelings now are very much like what I like about being locked up by my Wife. Feeling the chastitiy device (its a steel device and somewhat heavy) encompassing my dick, preventing it from getting stiff, straining at the base of the balls, constantly reminds me that I am owned, that I have willingly accepted that my more significant other decides when I will be let out.

Did you ever consider for Lara to keep you locked up for longer periods of time?
In stead of locking you every morning, She would come in every morning to check that your dick was securely locked and talk with you about when She might and might not release you.

Sincerely
elina

Unread postPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:16 pm 
Trainable

Hey LH,

GREAT to hear from you!

I wanted to ask how it felt the first time when you have been and are locked up and you clean your wife after Ben climaxes? Was your head swimming in a euphoric state?

Also, not sure which device you have, but I have been through the CB2K, CB6Ks, Holy Trainer, and the PICO Birdlock. Now I have the Mature Metal Jailbird. It is the best device on the market by far in my opinion. It is custom and great. You get measurement rings before to get that perfect fit. The Jailbird leaves the others in the dust. I think I am more comfortable wearing it than not. You may want to check it out. You will be able to wear it for months with no problem. It also looks cool.

Thanks again and glad to hear from you!!

Unread postPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:01 pm 
OHW Addict

Just starting to read your story. Sounds pretty hot!!! How many times a week does your wife fuck her BF?

Unread postPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:28 am 
Trainable

Hi LH,

Thank you for your insight and sharing.

My only suggestion is to go on Amazon or Ebay and order 3 or 4 stainless Chinese chastity devices. Find one that fits right and I think wearing it more full time will be helpful. I do and after about a month - you really do get comfortable.

Like a lot of things in life - takes some time.

Cheers!

Unread postPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:45 am 
OHW Addict

Wonderful story - such a hot situation!

Unread postPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:09 am 
OHW Addict

A great update LH!!
Thanks for stopping by and letting us know all is well.
You have a unique dynamic in your relationship and life and it's amazing to read your description of how it is going.
Continued good luck to you and all in your life as you journey through this lifestyle.
Don't be a stranger.

Unread postPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:13 pm 
Virgin

LH
Very glad to see a sense of happiness in your update.
All the best to you and yours.
YY

Unread postPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:44 pm 
Trainable

Good to hear from you, LH.

So you did open up about this to some of your friends. I would love to know more about that.

* how much did you reveal?
* has Lara told you her reaction? Did it turn her on? Does it excite her that her friends know she has a lover?
* has Ben been around those friends in a social setting?

Unread postPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 12:12 am 
Trainable

Hey LH,

Why does Lara lock you up every morning? Is it because you have trouble sleeping or other reasons. Also, does Lara like you not being able to take care of yourself or does she unlock you when you get home and you are free to do that when they go at it?

Has Lara upped the humiliation dialog since you started wearing the device? Does Ben know you wear the device and has he seen you in it? If so how did you feel at that moment?

Also, if you are comfortable with the device you have then stay with it, but if you decide you need more comfort and something for longer term, then I would not waste money on chinese devices off ebay. I had one of those also and it pinched the crap out of me. I had to walk around for half a day before I could get home to get it off. It was like walking around in a mine field waiting for it to pinch me again. I had a blood blister for two weeks. If you have the bucks and about 6 weeks, there is nothing, and I mean nothing better than going custom. It is kind or expensive but I have spent more on all the other crappy devices before I got a custom device.

Also, if you need comfortable underwear for a chastity device, check out Obviously men's underwear. They are in Australia. The underwear has a pouch design and is perfect for a chastity device. I bought a special Christmas set of them that included boxer briefs, jock strap, and a thong. I use the boxer briefs and occasionally the jock strap with exercise. Haven't found a need for the thong yet. Google their website and you will see what they have. It takes a couple weeks to get them.

If you decide to get some, you may want to let Lara look and pick out some for you. Who knows, it may be a fun moment for the two of you. They have many colors, etc. They are great!

Please keep us updated and thanks again for sharing!

Unread postPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 1:22 am 
2 Bit Whore

corey22901 wrote:
My only suggestion is to go on Amazon or Ebay and order 3 or 4 stainless Chinese chastity devices. Find one that fits right and I think wearing it more full time will be helpful. I do and after about a month - you really do get comfortable.

Why on earth would you buy 3 or 4 Chinese devices to see if one of them happens to fit?

I would recomend going to a reputed supplier, follow their instructions for how to measure and get one that is custom made to fit.
I went to maturemetal and got a jailbird with a screw in stead of a lock. Works perfect and allows washing, so good hygiene so may Wife can keep me locked for as long as She wishes.

Sincerely
elina

Unread postPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 2:02 am 
2 Bit Whore

Congrats on reaching a 3-way equilibrium!

Sounds like everyone is enjoying themselves.....especially Laura.

Can't wait to read your next installment. Hope you can recount some specific events...Ben in charge, do they jointly tease you about been satisfying Laura better? Does Laura still sit with you and tease you while you pleasure yourself? If so, do share what she says! ;)

Unread postPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:13 pm 
Trainable

A quick comment to Elina,

I do have a MM and suggest a screw instead of a lock.

The reason I suggested trying out 2 or 3 Chinese is cost and shopping. You can measure yourself according the MM, then try out a few of them for under $50. See how it feels and looks. Low cost way of trying it out.

I know it is hard to believe, but the new ergonomic models (base rint) actually fit better than some of the custom ones, which is important for long term use.

If you like the looks, feel good, then make the investment. I think much better strategy than starting with CB6000 and dealing with plastic from the start and lose interest because plastic is not the long term material.

All good.

Love your story LH and learning every time you post!

Unread postPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:21 am 
Trainable

Referring to the Mature Metal Jailbird - I also got the screw lock on mine. If you are going all in you might as well. There is no lock to "click" noise when you don't want it. I also got three different spike inserts. It doesn't really hurt but removes the pull out factor. Without it I can get my penis out but my balls are trapped and I can't get them out. No other device trapped my balls like this one has. The spike, blunt and whatever the other is called makes it where I cannot pull out at all.

Pretty damn secure! The best device I have tried. I do recommend ordering the sizing rings to make sure you get it right the first time. Too much money to mess up on.

Thanks again!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:51 pm 
2 Bit Whore

LH. Any update???

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:57 pm 
Pervert

Would love to hear what's been happening recently, do you have any conversations of ways you could take this further?

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:30 pm 
Virgin

Hi LH
I've been reading your on line history with interest although so far I am just half way through.
I have a couple of thoughts for you.

When you married Lara you will both have taken important vows and I think you both need to reflect on them.
You would promise to love honour and obey, and you will appreciate as her husband that you have a duty to protect her.
The only way Lara is obeying you is by playing on your love for her and accepting that she will obey your resulting instruction that she should do anything she wants!

Having sex with 10 others doesn't sound much like protection of her to me. I'm sure you have all heard of STDs.

When Ben analy raped her he crossed a line, and not for the first time. He didn't ask to analy penetrate her - and she told him not to - but he went right ahead. The fact that she eventually came is neither here nor there, and indeed she may have faked it in an effort to stop him.

The fact that having been made aware of what happened you failed to stand up for her sent her a message too. She is powerless to resist anything he wants, and given the introduction of 10 other partners Ben has become a part time pimp.
This could end disastrously - and if so it will be your fault.

My final point is that although I know the deep empty despair/fascination of the cuckold, you have become completely desensitized by it.

The way to remedy that is to put your foot down - and put your cock in.
In her other relationships no must mean no.

All work and no play makes LH a very dull boy.
You have a duty to love protect and service your wife - not pick what bits you like.

Insist that you must have full penetrative bareback sex with Lara, not less than once a month, and during that sex she must work as hard for you as you do at other times for her.
If you come in ten seconds it should be her duty, pleasure and priviledge to get you hard again, as often as necessary to keep her sexually active with you for a reasonable period of time.

This would produce benefits for you both.
In time you will last longer with that approach, and the learning curve will give you many more orgasms.

Also your minimum of at least once a month, should not be pre arranged - you should have the right to determine the time for your coupling without giving notice - even if she has a date elsewhere.
After all she, not to put too fine a point on it, is getting plenty.

Such an arrangement will strengthen your marriage - and heighten your angst, and ejaculation in your wife is the ultimate way of showing your love for her.

Thank you for all your postings.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:03 am 
Trainable

Hey LH,

Hope all is going well.

Please give us an update.

Would love to hear how the chastity thing is going and if Ben was able to take more control.

Again thank you for sharing with us!!

Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:35 pm 
Prepubescent

It's been two months since we last heard from you LH. Don't imagine we've forgotten about you, Lara, or Ben. We're only trying not to bug you too much. But I'm sure I speak for many of your fans when I say we have to bug you now. Please tell us what the three of you have been up to since May, no matter how mundane you think it might sound. Just news that the triad is still going strong would be nice to hear.

Thanks.

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:03 am 
OHW Addict

I know better than to make assumptions based soley on your lack of posting, but I hope you Lara, and Ben are all doing well.

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:00 pm 
Virgin

LarasHusband, how are things going? Is Ben still owning Lara?

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:40 pm 
Player

Larashusband wrote:
My wife started a relationship with a much younger man about 4 months ago. He is 23 and she is 46. Although the age difference is pretty big, they get along really well and she enjoys his company. Their first sexual experience, which was on their 2nd date, wasn't all that great but oddly the 2nd, 3rd and others experiences have gotten better and better. In fact, I am starting to see her open up to him and I don't need to push things along. He communicates with me via email and text but we haven't met. He is not interested in my watching but lucky for me, he likes giving me the details and telling me his plans. Lara tells me all about her dates as well.

Given they have hit it off and we are trying to push our lifestyle limits, he let me know that tonight, they are meeting his friends to hang. My wife will be his date. He refuses to tell lies and told me his friends know about her, that she is married and that I know and wait home. So tonight, I will be waiting home as all this takes place. She is getting ready now and I just finished cleaning up the house. I am sure I will pacing around all night. Not sure how it will all go but it is a new step for us both.

I thought I was a cuckold, but you're as cucky as it gets. I would have a problem with the other part you wrote that he wants her as "his property" as if to exclude you, but I'm not sure he means it the way I took it. My wife has dated two younger guys also and the younger at 19 has told others what they do and that I don't object; but neither has taken possession of her. My wife's 29, looks younger even though she's somewhat tall, so they're not as far apart in appearance when together. I was slightly uncomfortable with others knowing that I approved, but fortunately none of his friends know any of ours or our relatives, so I got over that.

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:54 pm 
OHW Addict

Larashusband wrote:
I haven't posted in a while mostly because of being busy and changes in my life. Right now I pretty much serve at the pleasure of both Lara and Ben and it doesn’t leave me a lot of time to be online. I am not being restricted by them or anything, it’s just that my role at work, taking care of Lara’s house, cooking cleaning and tending to whatever Lara and Ben want, doesn’t leave me much time to post anymore. Today is a day when I can sit here for a few minutes and document my thoughts and life.

Lara and Ben came back from their vacation extremely close. She came home glowing. She was relaxed, happy and energized at the same time. The first few days back Lara and I talked a lot about everything. We obviously discussed their vacation and she shared lots details with me. That included everything sexual and her feelings about this trip, Ben and us. She even let me masturbate and cum in the manner that I like which was on my knees on the floor next to the bed while she confessed her exploits. I also let her know that the feeling of being left home alone while she was on vacation with her BF was exhilarating and intense and that I really liked it. I told her it wasn’t always easy on me but I loved it and her for being so willing. I also let her know that I love her with all my heart and love what she and Ben have and that she has my support with him in every way.

We then discussed how she feels about Ben and where this is going or should go. I know I am going to get beat up by some of you about this next part but I am going to share it anyway. Let me start by saying that I like everything that's happened. It's been a huge turn on for me to see my wife grow this close with another man and have this kind of relationship. She shares it with me in a way that is now completely unfiltered. It turns me on knowing she's in the other room getting ready to see him, or has just left to see him wearing things that I was told to buy but not permitted to see her in. It turns me on when she leaves to see Ben, she tells me what chores she wants done and there is an expectation that I will be staying home to do them and do them perfectly. And then the sex.. I have said this before but its worth repeating because I still can’t get over it. I don’t know of any couple that has sex every day. They eventually become comfortable and don’t always want or need to do it that often. Not Lara and Ben. They have sex EVERY day. I think the reason is because Ben wants to fuck every day and Lara loves that he takes charge. She loves giving him what he wants and taking care of his needs. However she has told me that she also wants or needs sex every day. She gets cranky if she doesn’t get it and she told me that she loves that he wants it all the time. Before Ben I thought Lara and I had a good sex life but it was really only 1 – 2 times a month.
I love that Lara and I are actually doing all this as a couple. We are both getting something very exciting from it all and in an odd way, I don’t feel threatened at all. Maybe because we discuss “US” so often. We both understand that the excitement is very different for both of us. Lara has really embraced her place as my wife and that it’s not traditional. She is finally totally comfortable having final say on almost everything concerning us and I've embraced mine place as her husband. Yes for some my role seems a little odd. But I don't see it that way as long as Lara continues to include me in some way and is open and honest with me. Speaking of which, we have never been more honest with each other than now. The way Lara talks to and handles me is very different than a year ago. It's completely unfiltered very direct and honest. She doesn't hesitate to tell me anything that's going on and it doesn't matter if she thinks it would hurt me. She tells me it all. For me I went from being extremely needy for lots of feedback and direction, included being given chores and rewards for good behavior. It was never enough and if a detail was left out or I thought she was keeping a secret and I would start to get jealous and hurt. It's a very different now. First off, I totally trust that Lara tells me everything and if she overlooks something I want to know, I ask and she shares. She doesn’t hide a thing from me and I feel secure with that. I also know my place much better. I don't need to be told every minute what to do. We have both really embraced that I am the submissive and that I need to serve at their pleasure and that means doing almost everything. Everyone is very comfortable with that and now is not forced and I not begging for dominance.
Right before they left for vacation Lara and I agreed that we should come out of the closet to at least some friends. It's been difficult for Lara to be in this close of a relationship and see somebody as often as she does but to never talk or share it with friends. We agreed that we should let the feelings of others knowing be a turn on instead of a fear. Our story to friends is Lara met Ben at a bar while at a work happy hour and they hit it off and exchanged numbers. After she and I discussed him, she agreed to his advances and went on a few dates with him. One thing led to another and it’s gone well ever sense. Now after a year they are dating as a couple. She shares that she and I are still married and happy but have agreed that we should be open in our marriage. She doesn’t share much more than that. She doesn’t have to. She told her best friend the week before she left for vacation and has told a few others sense. Its not like she is out telling the world. She just doesn’t hide it anymore. The reaction from friend has been of interest and support. I have not had any backlash from anyone and no one has said anything mean to my face. What they say behind my back, I can’t control.
My last thing to update is that Ben is basically living with us now. This two is where I know I will hear it from others but I am putting it out there and its working for me, Lara and Ben. I have moved my cloths out of the master bedroom and into the guest room which is just down the hall. Ben still has his apartment for now but has moved most of his cloths into the master bedroom with Lara. They sleep together every night. Even if he is out with his guy friends, he comes home to our house at the end of the night and into bed with Lara. I sleep in the guest room all nights, even if Ben isn’t home. When we are all home together, I always go up to bed last. I always want to see them go up and then listen to them make love. I still do cleanup duty when they finish. Not every night but most. When they go up, I clean up the house and head up to my room. When Lara and Ben want privacy from me, they go to his apartment but they come back to our house to sleep. Ben wants to keep his apartment if they meet other couples but that might not be a wise financial decision so we will see. I have been telling him I can give them privacy when at our house. They haven’t seen their couple friends in a while so that might not be an issue. I don’t feel that left out and in fact, even Ben and I are in a really good place.

This is certainly not a traditional marriage or lifestyle and I understand that. I think we started as a traditional cuckold couple but kept letting things evolve. I never thought we would go this far but I think both Lara and I have both enjoyed this journey and like where we are right now. I can say to everyone, I feel liberated and alive. It’s a challenge and exciting and scary and more. But I love it and I love Lara.

LH,

Thank you so much for sharing all that you have. Please know that the detractors are not the majority here. You have a sexy, honest, happy wife that is helping you to get what you need. The 3 of you have a great relationship that you should enjoy and be proud of.

Please continue to share for all ypur fans.

Photos: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22596

Real Story: Please see our profile for our real story.

Fictional Story: viewtopic.php?p=714236#p714236

write me for Kik name

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1679 posts ]  Go to page Previous 160 61 62 63 6468 Next